The Busty Bosnian Returns

Story Info
Using those big tits better.
5k words
4.53
10.1k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

The Busty Bosnian Returns

I awoke on Sunday slightly groggy from an excess of alcohol but with a raging hard-on as I recalled the filthy exploits of the night before. Milika and I tentatively agreed to meet again today, so I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone.

Sure enough, she had sent me a text thanking me for a wonderful night and including a photo of one of her enormous boobs. I realised that her 'boobage' or chest real estate had been underutilised last night in favour of some filthy anal sex instead. Given the high probability of meeting again later today, I was determined to lavish plenty of attention on those impressive globes.

"That's lovely," I replied, responding to the photo, "How are you this morning?"

"Feeling good, and you?"

"Energised," I replied, adding, "In mind and body."

"Did you have fun last night?"

"You know I did," I tapped, "Both in and out of my hotel room."

"Same," Milika replied, "Fancy more fun today?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Some drinks and maybe some more bum fun?"

"Reads like a plan," I said, "How is your arse? BTW, hope I wasn't too rough with it?"

Milika responded for several minutes before sending me a photo of her curvy derrière.

"She positively buzzed this morning and eager to play some more."

It took supreme forbearance to not jerk off my twitching cock. Milika's most intimate hole drained my balls in an epic session on par with the filthiest porn saved in my favourites list on Xhamster.

Milika asked me to meet her in Morphettville later in the day following church and the traditional family Sunday lunch, two activities she was not keen on.

Having promised to do so, I gathered my bathers and headed to the beach to cool my loins. I was rather stiff from my water-born exertions from the previous day, so I bathed and tanned, preferring to relax rather than exercise. My friend, Ryan, was also busy with family duties, so I was on my own; to be fair, the solitude comforted me.

Becoming hungry, I headed along ANZAC Highway back to the pub where I was staying. After showering and changing, I grabbed lunch at a local café and opened my phone.

Boy, Milika had been busy texting or, more accurately, sexting. In a flurry, I received photos, selfies, in various suggestive poses at the church and from her parents' house. She was marketing her best assets; cleavage, butt cheeks, offset face and one on the toilet. I zoomed in on the latter to see if Milika was peeing, but the shot was taken so haste that the focus obscured the action.

"Very nice," I tapped back after appreciating the photo montage.

"Finally," She replied with mock indignation, "Where have you been?"

"Cooling...my...off at the beach," Came my truthful yet ambiguous reply.

"Sure is hot," Was Milika's response, not picking up on my implied insinuation, "What are you up to?"

"Grabbing some lunch and, after that, will jump on the tram and meet you."

"Ok, cool," She wrote back, "I'm about to leave my folks' place. See you around 4-ish."

Given that our meeting time was several hours away, I assumed that her parents lived some distance from the suburb of Morphettville - the appointed meeting place - where Milika lived.

I glanced at the Omega Seamaster that graced my arm; two hours to go.

"Awwwh!" My cock groaned under and twitched with anticipation.

Before I met Milika the day before, I had plans to do things in and around Glenelg, but none of those activities were achieved. The pursuit of anal-themed debauchery trumped all alternatives.

"Just stepping off the tram," texted Milika about an hour before our appointed meeting time.

I received no response from Milika as I strolled down Morphett Road beside the world-famous Morphettville Racecourse. I quickly found our meeting place, a small wooded park which I assumed was close to Milika's place. A small creek bisected the green space, and while the sun was burning everything before it, some discrete, shaded area allowed me to consume some beers and read my book.

I could barely focus on my book; the need to check my phone took precedence, but there were no messages, which frustrated me. As the sun sank to the west, across the Gulf of St. Vincent, the orange hue cast the suburb in an unworldly light that reminded me of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, which I had recently seen on stage, starring the underrated Shannon Noll nailing Phil Lynott's original performance.

Around 4:15 PM, after depositing my empty beer bottles in a nearby bin, l perceived the busty Bosnian's voluptuous figure approaching me from the opposite side of the park. My beer-addled prick jumped into life as soon as Milika waved in acknowledgement.

She wore a canary-yellow polka dot summer dress perfectly contoured to her voluptuous body. Sunglasses shielded her eyes, a navy blue wide-brimmed hat protected her face, and her long blonde hair flowed behind her. Hanging from her shoulder was a small handbag, and in her hand was a bottle of wine wrapped in a neoprene sleeve. Milika's swagger was guaranteed to enrage any red-blooded male.

And she knew it!

"Glad you're here," She swooned, kissing my cheeks rather than planting her lips on mine.

Milika indeed felt feline and slippery when held in my strong masculine grip. My rapidly bulging cock felt uncomfortable and noticeable, pressing against her meaty thigh. She knew, of course, but chose to ignore the not-so-subtle intrusion.

"How was your day?" I asked after we broke the embrace.

"Ugh, families," Milika replied with a humourous snort, "I need a drink."

Milika explained that she drove to church and her parents for lunch so that she could join me earlier than had she taken public transport. As a result, this family Sunday was dry and cattier than usual. She grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge that would have been drunk at her parents and joined me.

"We'll have to drink this from the bottle," Milika chuckled, "Like proper bogans."

"I'm cool with that," I laughed as I removed the ice-cold bottle from the sleeve and unscrewed the top, "Be my guest."

Milika took the proffered bottle, raised it to her mouth, and took a generous swig.

"That's better!"

I took a mouthful and immediately winced at the bitterness. Milika laughed at my reaction and then leaned in for a lip kiss.

"So," Milika asked, "How was your day?"

"I found amusements enough before coming here."

"As amusing as last night?"

"Alas, no," I replied, taking a sip of wine, "There are very few amusements in this world that would top last night's fun."

Milika beamed in satisfaction and leaned in for another kiss, and she breathed into my ear that she enjoyed the evening.

Taking another sip of wine, Milika instantly spluttered, and wine dribbled from her mouth down her chin before dropping right between her cleavage. She coughed uncontrollably, expelling the wine that had clogged her airway.

"Wrong hole?"

"No such thing as the wrong hole," Milika said, gasping for air as she recovered, her gigantic chest heaving mightily.

After wiping her eyes and chin, Milika surveyed the state of her dress. The fabric had a small wet patch, but most fluid had disappeared in the tight cleft between her tits.

"Look where you made me spill my wine," She laughed.

"Me?" I chuckled, "I din do nuffink!"

"Feels nice and cold against my skin," Milika noted as she wiped her mouth, "Need more of that."

Milika dropped the straps of her summer dress so that they rested against her biceps before pulling the front of her dress down to expose more tit flesh. Taking hold of the bottle, she drizzled cold wine from left to right across the skin.

"Ohh," Milika exclaimed, giggling, "Makes my skin shiver."

"You're not wearing a bra, are you?"

"Nope," Milika giggled, "No panties either."

"You're such a naughty slut!"

"Yep, I love being such a tease," She said, pulling the dress further down to free her incredible breasts.

She placed the bottle on the concrete by the bench we were sitting on and kneaded the flesh, pushing her tits together and flicking the nipples with her nails.

"They're incredible," I said, waiting for Milika to let me grope them.

"Yep," She agreed, "They're a hit with the guys and the girls."

"You're into girls?" I asked without surprise.

"Occasionally," She confirmed, "Prefer cock, though."

"I'm into anal, as you know," Milika laughed, "And girls just don't cut it."

"Really?" I asked, "Dildo, toys, fist?"

"Fist, in my butt?" Milika asked askance before screwing up her face, "Nothing beats a hot, pulsating cock ploughing my guts."

"Classy," I laughed.

"Yes, that was crude," Agreed Milika with a girly giggle, "You want to touch these?"

Milika turned and offered me her enormous globes. They were larger than my hands, firm to the touch and topped with a pair of pink, suckable teats.

When I licked them, Milika threw her head back in pleasure and softly moaned. My cock rose to immediate attention, straining in my shorts.

"That's it," She breathed, pulling my head in deeper and stroking my hair, "Making me so wet."

She did not exaggerate. I manoeuvred a hand between her legs and probed her hairless, sopping slit. Milika spread her legs, allowing me to slide two fingers inside. She pulled her dress up and began rubbing her clit. Seconds later, she came, her sexy body shuddering and rippling, but the orgasm seemed a little subdued.

"Fuck, that was good," Milika panted, "Unexpected!"

I withdrew my fingers and licked them clean of Milika's musky juice. After scanning the park for intruders or peeping Toms, I released my straining cock, which glistened in the scorching sun. Milika placed a dainty hand around the throbbing shaft.

"Hello, stranger," She cooed, "Let's get reacquainted."

Leaning down, Milika's generous mouth engulfed my pole, and she expertly blew me, using her lips, tongue and hand. Since my thoughts continually replayed the events of the night before and the anticipation of a follow-up session, I dug deep into my reserves of self-control to stop from prematurely coming.

Milika sensed this, too and released her lips from the head of my cock with a snap. She looked around pensively before removing her dress. Fully naked in the park, she deftly relieved me of my shorts and confidently announced she would tit wank me.

"Haven't had a good sausage sandwich in a while," I said, knowing that those melons would get me off in no time, and this time I had no intention of holding back.

Milika got off the bench and knelt before me, playing with her tits. She began coughing up as much saliva as her wine-scented mouth could produce. Milika slutilly let long tendrils of spits exit her mouth and land on her "breast-age". I was encouraged to add my saliva and spat as much as possible to add to the mix.

What Milika did next surprised me. She reached between her legs, fingered her sopping box and smeared cunt juice over her skin.

"I think I'm ready for you," She said, shuffling a bit closer so that her chest could engulf my cock.

Milika pressed kilos of flesh against my quivering cock. She began bobbing up and down with our fingers locked together, bringing me off with expert ease. Her eyes never left mine as I moaned and groaned at the incredible sensation of being a prisoner to this woman's extraordinary assets.

After a few minutes, Milika said her knees were hurting on the searing concrete. Standing up, we traded places. She lay down on the wooden bench, and I straddled her, placing my cock back between her tits. I noticed a small wet patch on the ground from where she had knelt.

"Just make sure you cream all over them, alright?"

"Oh, I will," I replied, placing my greasy shaft between that thick flesh, "Guaranteed."

I pressed each breast together, and Milika placed her fingers against mine for an extra tight grip. The spit and pussy juice lube was not ideal, especially not in this heat, and my cock chafed a little, but there was enough to slide my cock in and out those mammaries.

"I love getting my tits fucked," She moaned repeatedly, "Fuck them hard."

Milika seemed in heaven, lying on the bench, revelling at my expression as her boobs brought me to the brink of a tremendous orgasm. Sweat was pouring from my brow as she encouraged me to pound her chest and plaster it with hot sperm.

"Shit!" I hissed as my cock violently twitched and coughed up ropes of thick white sludge that covered the skin between each breast. That was followed by high-velocity spurts of more translucent fluid that hit random points across Milika's gorgeous face, which surprised her.

"Goodness!" Milika squealed as she flinched from the tendrils of boiling jizz and hit her in the face, "You're naughty."

I laughed after my orgasm subsided, seeing what a mess I had made of Milika's face. She wiped the sperm from her top lip and chin. There was a sizeable deposit on her throat, too.

"Oh, you're backed up," She said after discovering how much sperm was plastered on her torso, "Wow!"

"I wasn't expected to come so much," I breathed, wiping my forehead, "Especially after last night."

"You came more today, for sure," She smiled, "You gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"

"My pleasure," I said, climbing off Milika's body, "That was great!"

She swung her legs and sat upright, surveying the splatter pattern across her huge tits before massaging my cream into her skin. I noticed another wet patch on the bench. Was she a squirter, I wondered.

"You're a big cummer," She complimented.

"Well, you have huge boobs," I said, "And they are essential for a great tit wank."

"That's what I'm told," Milika snickered, "I need a drink."

Grabbing the bottle that was indeed warm now, she upended it and almost drained what remained. Handing me the bottle, I drained the last mouthful.

"I need something colder than that," Milika said and spat on the ground before reaching for her dress, "You want to come back to my place?"

"Love to," I said without a second thought as I pulled up my shorts, "Should we get some liquid refreshments?"

"Sure," Milika replied after fixing her hat, grabbing her bag and the empty bottle of wine, "There is a pub and bottle shop along the way."

The air conditioning was so welcome when we crossed the pub's threshold. We ordered drinks and found a table.

"Be right back, sweetie," Milika said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Why so long?" I asked after I had nearly finished my beer before Milika returned.

"I had to clean up," She chuckled before downing a glass of water in front of her, "It was not a pretty sight."

"You could have used me for that," I joked.

"That would have made it worse!"

Milika and I shared several drinks and a cold meats and dips platter. The conversation was witty and laced with innuendos as we teased each other, knowing there would be another session at her place.

Upon leaving, we grabbed a bottle of wine and walked through a tangle of respectable suburban streets before arriving at a quiet apartment block. Milika ushered me with a sense of pride into her tastefully decorated abode.

As I closed the door to her third-floor apartment, Milika immediately announced she was showering because she felt funky from the afternoon's activities. I was instructed to grab two glasses from the kitchen and park on the balcony.

I briefly looked around the apartment, which was tastefully decorated and adorned with photos of family, friends, and, I assumed, lovers past and present. I found the screw in the kitchen and quickly removed the cork from the bottle. I grabbed two glasses and filled a wine bucket with ice from the freezer.

Stepping onto the balcony, the sun was cresting the roof of Milika's apartment, heading west with perhaps thirty minutes left until it descended below the top of the neighbouring building, its heat dissipating as the day died.

On the balcony were two lounge chairs and a table against the far wall. On the table was an ashtray filled with DIY cigarette butts, an empty bong, a small red vibrator, and a bottle of personal lubrication, half full. Evidently, the Busty Bosnian got up to a lot of fun behind closed doors, but not necessarily on her own.

I sat down with the sun blinding me, removed my t-shirt and took a sip of wine, which was better than the first. The shower ceased, and I heard the curtain pulled back. Minutes later, Milika joined me on the balcony dressed in a turquoise fishnet top, which strained to cover her boobs, stockings, and a matching pair of panties.

"You look amazing!" I gushed as Milika took the glass from me, "That's a sensational outfit."

"Glad you like it," She acknowledged as she took the chair closest to the wall where the table was positioned.

"This is a nice apartment," I said, "Do you own it?"

"Ten years now," She replied proudly, "The sun is about to set."

"It's going to be gorgeous," I predicted as I swallowed more wine.

"I watch the sunset all the time," Milika whispered.

"Just watch," I grinned while cocking my head towards the table and its contents.

"What can I say," Milika replied without embarrassment, "Sunbathing makes me horny, so I pleasure myself."

"That toy seems oddly inadequate," I said, noting its smallness.

"Oh, I have a substantial toy collection in my room," She noted, "That one warms me up."

"And the bong?" I asked, "You don't look the type to be a smoker."

"I'm not," Milika laughed, "It belongs to a friend."

"A lover?"

"A friend with benefits," She winked at me.

"Ah," I nodded in acknowledgement, "Fair enough."

We sat silently and watched the sun drop below the roof of the complex next door. The temperature noticeably cooled, and we both expressed relief. However, the ambient temperature remained stubbornly in the thirties, and this meant the ice melted and the wine warmed up. However, none of this bothered Milika, who stared into the west, eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked as the silence continued.

"Huh?" She said, "Oh, I was just thinking about something, a fantasy I have that could be fulfilled."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"When do you come back to Adelaide?" She asked.

I planned to collect a hire car the next day and explore the wine regions, and my visit had little to do with wine but to hook up with an old work colleague with whom I had a fling a couple of years earlier that began in a haunted house. Milika did not need to know that part of my trip, but I answered her question with midday Friday in one week.

"And when do you go back to Sydney?"

"Saturday afternoon," I answered, "Why?"

"Well, I was thinking," Milika's words tumbled out with little cohesion, "And I don't expect you to say yes, but..."

"But what?" I asked, "Spit it out."

"Well, OMG," She stuttered, holding her head in a hand, "Ok, well, a long-held fantasy of mine is to have a threesome with two guys."

"Ok."

"Yeah, and while I have no issue pleasuring two or more guys, I really want to be DP'd," Milika was almost hyperventilating, "You'd be perfect since you're an arse lover."

"And the other gentleman is your friend with benefits?"

"Yes, but he doesn't go for anal," Milika confessed, becoming bright red with embarrassment, "But he wants to help me fulfil my fantasy."

"You could have your pick of Adelaide's finest with that body," I laughed, "Why me?"

"Because you know what you're doing," She said directly and seriously, "And you've pleasured me no end in the short time since we met."

"Likewise," I reassured her, "You're a real firecracker."

Milika relaxed a tad and asked me whether it was possible to fulfil her fantasy. I gave conditional assent pending the necessary chemistry between the three parties.

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers
12