The Busty Bosnian Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Milika launched into another nervous word salad, which can be distilled into the following sentence, "Let's meet on Friday, have a few drinks and see how it goes."

"I'd prefer exclusive access with you," I said, "But if the three of us hit it off, I'm happy to help you fulfil a fantasy."

"Oh, goody," She squealed and reached for her phone to tap out a message to her friend with benefits, "It's going to be so good."

I agreed after participating in several - not many - MMF threesomes in the past. The trick to success is chemistry and ensuring the female is treated with respect by making her the centre of attention and reading the signs of her body and mind. There were only a couple of occasions when we males delivered a DP, but those sessions were epic.

My FWB, his name is Adrian, never stays the night," Milika said after completing the message, "So, if you stay with me when you get back to town, I'll give you an exclusive one-on-one going away present on Saturday."

"That's an offer I cannot refuse," I said, hardness returning to my crotch.

"In addition," Milika purred, leaning in for a kiss, "You have exclusive rights to me tonight."

"Exclusive rights?" I asked while fondling one of her massive breasts, "All access?"

"You can touch me anywhere you want," She bit my lip, "Use any hole for your pleasure."

"Lead the way."

Milika stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. There were a variety of sex toys strewn around the room. The open wardrobe showed a wide selection of sexy lingerie, including leather boots, handcuffs, whips, and ball gags. Milika had a serious sex drive with some BDSM tendencies.

When she flopped on the bed, I undid my belt and discarded my shorts. Upon seeing my rejuvenated boner, Milika rolled onto her side, grabbed my pole and took it deep into her mouth, moaning as she sucked.

She grabbed a long thin, red-coloured sex toy on the bed and inserted a fat end into her cunt. Milika fucked herself while blowing my cock. She was running as fast as the Nile because I could hear a sloshing noise with each thrust, and the toy's body glistened with juice.

As she sucked and fucked, I roughly pawed both massive breasts while sighing as my cock was expertly throated. Occasionally, I reached down and flicked her bean, causing spasms of pleasure as my cock dripped with saliva.

After five minutes of this action, Milika removed the toy from her pussy, sucked on the head and then flipped over to all fours and ordered me to fuck her from behind. My wet cock easily entered her dripping snatch. A second toy was deployed against her clit while Milika continued sucking on the long dongler.

Milika's pussy was tight and slick as I pumped her. Every few seconds, in between moans, we told each other how good this fucking was. As I increased the tempo, my pounding action caused her luscious butt cheeks to quiver, and the rippling effect engulfed her entire body. Milika came several times in short, shrill screams.

"Put this in my arse," She said, handing me a mid-sized red vibrator she had recently used to stimulate her clit.

Taking the vibrator from her, I pulled my cock out so that only the head remained inside her hot box; I spat on my fingers and applied the lubricant to Milika's puckered hole. Seconds later, I directed the tapered head of the vibrate to her arse and pressed. Milika accepted the intrusion readily, and I quickly developed a rhythm where I could insert my prick and withdraw the dildo to mimic a classic two cock DP.

"Let me ride you," Milika pleaded after several minutes of doggy.

We swapped positions, and Milika straddled me effortlessly. After a minute or two of her riding me, Milika grabbed the red vibrator, reached around and slid it into her arse. The pressure exerted on my cock through the thin membrane, combined with the buzzing, felt incredible on my cock.             

"Fuck, yeah," I panted, "That feels amazing."

Milika had to keep her hand on the toy's base to prevent it from shooting across the room. She was panting and moaning and taking satisfaction from my facial features.

"Those vibrations are incredible!" I repeated.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?"

"Awesome," I grunted, "You're making my cock feel great."

At that moment, I held Milika's juicy butt in place and slammed into her, my thighs slapping against hers.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," She wailed, "Fuck me like that, don't stop!"

With my hands planted firmly on her cheeks, I fucked Milika's pussy hard while the vibrator continued doing its thing in the dirt box. As she sat back

"I'm coming!"

"Yeah, baby, come on my hard cock."

As I sucked on her pert nipples, Milika climaxed hard; her face reddened as waves of pleasure washed over her impressive body. The pussy spasmed repeatedly as the vibrator continued buzzing. As she sat back, Milika released her grip on the vibrator, and its base rested on my balls, causing my cock to twitch in her sloppy pussy.

"Do you want my arse, lover boy?" Milika asked after a few seconds of resting.

Of course, I did. Milika climbed off me, grabbed the lubricant, and, before applying a generous dollop, sucked her pussy juices from my cock.

When she was satisfied, Milika straddled me again, facing the opposite direction - reverse cowgirl. She eased my fat prick inside her shitter. After swearing and moaning, she took a moment to adjust to the foreign intruder before leaning back with her hand planted by my shoulder. The other hand gripped the red vibrator, which she applied to her clit.

Holding Milika in place, I fucked her arse hard, and she quickly thundered to another screaming orgasm. I did not relish this position because I could not see a lot of action, but my prick felt terrific inside her bung.

Milika disengaged, and my cock exited her shitter with a satisfying pop. In a change of pace, she handed me another vibrator and asked me to use it and the other one on her holes. Laying on her side, Milika pulled an arse cheek apart and exposed both holes for me to play with. I used the toys to satisfy her with a classic DP action, making her purr. While this was fun, I was eager to plunge my cock back into Milika's plump and willing bottom.

While she was not gaping, the hole was undoubtedly relaxed and, with the lubrication, had no trouble accepting toys of various sizes and descriptions.

"Oh, let me turn over."

Milika assumed the doggy position with her arse high in the air, and the sight of spread fuck holes was breathtaking. I spat on the dirty hole and inserted the toys, pulling out and sliding in. She reached around and began circling her clit. Soon enough, Milika came again in a crescendo of groans and grunts.

As she descended, I sucked on both toys, tasting the contrasting flavours before burying my tongue deep inside Milika's rosette. This unexpected action resulted in a more minor climax as Milika continued circling her clit.

"Now I want you to fuck my arse until you come," She said with conviction while remaining in place.

I mounted the bed, straddled her cheeks and fed Milika's butthole my entire length. Her hand remained on her clit as I started fucking Milika hard with long strokes. My orgasm, the third in less than twenty-four hours, was hard to nail and required much concentration. Thankfully, Milika's arse and mouth kept me focused; the bung which flexed around my greasy cock, and her mouth that continually uttered filthy encouragement in between squeals of pleasure.

By now, I was ploughing Milika's dirty hole like it was her pussy, slamming my cock in and out. My balls slapped away but soon began tightening as I rapidly approached a climax. She sensed a change in mood, and my vocalisations became more intense.

"I want you to come in my mouth", she repeated with driving urgency.

As soon as I felt that energy rise the length of my cock, I reluctantly whipped my cock from Milika's well-buggered shitter and started furiously pumping the shaft to reach the peak of Mount Orgasm.

Simultaneously, Milika leapt from the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me, mouth open, waiting to receive what little I had left, panting hard as she did so.

"Fuck!" I hissed as pleasure bolts hit me hard, "Here it comes."

My cock jerked, and a few spurts shot from the head. The first landed on Milika's right cheek, the second on her bottom lip, and the last on her waiting tongue. She purred in satisfaction, watching me revel in secondary jolts of delight.

Milika withdrew her tongue and swallowed my gift before opening her mouth and sucking on my deflating pole. When she released me, she did so with a loud smack of the lips.

"It's better when I have some warning," She giggled, wiping the sperm from her cheek and rising to her feet, "It wasn't as much this time."

"No," I agreed, "You have well and truly drained my balls!"

"Good job you have a week to refill then, right?" Said Milika, referring to my trip, not knowing that if my plans worked out, my balls would not get much chance to replenish.

"They'll be ready for our threesome!"

12