The Busty Teller

Story Info
A bank customer meets a young woman on relationship rebound.
6.8k words
4.66
30k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulled his pickup into the bank parking lot at 4:50pm. The off-road truck he was driving represented six months of his time and investment as he had optimized it for trailhead camping. There would always more he could do to upgrade it in the pursuit of perfection, but he was very happy with how it was configured now and excited to test it out over the weekend. He was pleased to see a parking spot open alongside the bank's glass side wall, where he could keep an eye on the truck and its camper from inside. This was one of the bank's smaller, regional branches in a safe neighborhood, but you never knew.

He normally wouldn't be driving the truck while he was working, but he was hoping to get out of town immediately following a client visit. The sky was dark and ominous above as he hopped out of the cab to dash inside the bank. He hoped he's evening plans wouldn't be ruined by rain.

It was only a few minutes before the branch closed, and a couple of other last-minute customers were in line in front of him. He held in his hand a check for sixty thousand dollars. It was the largest single payment his small consulting business had ever received. He hated going into bank branches, but the amount of the check was over the limit he could deposit online.

The woman standing in line in front of him was wearing a zip-up hoodie sweatshirt and white stretch pants. She had the soccer mom look with her bleach blonde ponytail and baggy purse as she concentrated on scrolling through something on her phone. The stretch material of her pants left little to the imagination. It gripped her Pilates-toned cheeks firmly and held to the contour of her ass crack. She had the kind of ass that other women would kill for -- a perfect bubble butt. The thin white material provided little cover for skimpy orange underwear that rode the crevice of her ass underneath. Given the orange color matched her sneakers and the trim of her jacket, he assumed the show was no accident.

The line crawled forward as a frail woman with a walker was called to the front to be helped by one of the two tellers working windows. A man walked away from one of the windows while returning his wallet to a coat pocket.

A few minutes later the other window opened up, and the soccer mom moved forward to be served.

At last, as the soccer mom walked away from the window. The teller on the other side looked at Sam and waived him over. She smiled as he approached her station. They were separated by a thick layer of plexiglass, but she spoke directly toward him as if it wasn't there.

"Hi. How can I help you today?"

Sam looked at her nametag. It was resting on a pair of tits so large that her nametag was almost completely horizontal on top. The young woman had a soft baby face with high cheek bones and cute, round nose. She wore light makeup except for dark eyeliner. This seemed to be her attempt to draw attention away from her chest and up to her eyes. It was a battle that would never be won. The nametag read "Lizzy." He wondered if she had turned twenty-one yet.

"Hello Lizzy. I have a deposit to make, please."

He slid the check through the gap under the plexiglass barrier along with his bank card and ID. She picked up his ID, held it up to compare against his face, smiled, then slid it back under.

"Thank you. Just give me a minute to access your account," she replied as she turned to operate her computer.

Sam watched her through the plexiglass as he waited. Her black cotton top had a zipper front with a metal pull ring. She had it pulled down to where one normally would, but in her case, it revealed a plummeting darkness into the cleavage between her tits. She wore a modest, heart-shaped pendant, hung from a thin gold chain around her neck. The dainty necklace only served to accentuate the enormity of her breasts. It was a great sight, but he could tell he was staring at her. There really was nothing else to look at while waiting, so after a while and not wanting to be judged, he turned to look away from the window completely. The other teller was still assisting the old lady. A person he assumed to be the manager was locking the front door to the bank so no more customers could enter.

Lizzy half-turned from her terminal toward the window. "Ok. So, I see three accounts for the business. Which one would you like to make the deposit into?"

"Oh, right. I can get you the account number of the one I want it in. Hang on."

Sam pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and disengaged the lock screen. He set it flat on the counter in front of the teller window so he could point to his screen for Lizzy if necessary. Absent mindedly, he touched the icon to open the web browser app instead of the banking app. As soon as the browser launched and took over the screen, his mistake was obvious. A video he had been watching the night before took over the entire screen and resumed playing. It was a tight shot of a woman laying on a couch. A guy was fucking her from behind. The camera was zoomed in on a dick thrusting in and out of her hairy pussy. In the short time before Sam could scramble to hide the browser, the man's dick pulled out to shoot a load of cum to into the wet, matted pubic hair of the pussy he had been fucking. A second pulse of cum was frozen mid-frame as the app tucked away with a swooshing animation. Fortunately, no sound had played.

Sam looked up at the teller, who pretended to have looked away from his phone. He was mortified.

"I'm so sorry," he said quietly.

Lizzy gave a wave of her hand as if to say, "No problem, it happens all the time."

It clearly did not happen all the time. She had handled it professionally but was now red in the face and seemed flustered.

"I guess that's a different kind of deposit," said Sam, trying to break the awkwardness.

She smiled at his joke as he found the correct app on his phone and identified the account number where he wanted to have his check deposited. Lizzy processed the order and asked him to wait for a minute while she got a manager to approve the transaction.

The lady Sam previously saw locking the front door of the bank was soon consulting with Lizzy on the other side of the plexiglass wall. They were looking at the screen and then at one another speaking softly. He couldn't make out what they were saying. The manager woman, wearing a suit and blouse, was attractive but generally unremarkable. After a few minutes she walked away, and Lizzy turned back to the window.

"Ok. Here's your transaction receipt and card back." She slid the items underneath to him. "We noticed that you reached a milestone with your account today. Congratulations."

Sam knew what she was referring to. The business account had just surpassed one million dollars of activity in the year. It was part of why he was excited to make it into the branch today before they closed.

"Normally we ask you to sit down with a banker for a few minutes when this happens. Since they've all gone home for the day, my manager asked if you'd be willing to sit with me for just a minute. It shouldn't take long."

This was going to be a sales pitch, but Sam had nowhere to be, and he felt like he owed her for his earlier indiscretion. "Sure," he agreed.

Lizzy closed out her terminal, walked to the back of the secure area, and out into the lobby through a side door. She walked over to Sam and invited him to follow her toward a row of small offices against the far wall of the lobby. She wore a tight, knee-heigh skirt and high heels to achieve the look that was expected of her in the bank. He smiled as she wobbled walking in the heels.

She sat down in an office task chair, trying to look professional and composed. She smoothed her skirt, crossed her legs, and pulled at the side of her top to center her cleavage within the zipper opening. They sat in one of the small offices across the desk from one another. She logged in to the computer terminal and followed the prompts on the screen to guide her questions.

Sitting so close to her without the plexiglass barrier, Sam noticed new details about Lizzy. Her skin was incredibly smooth without a single wrinkle or blemish. The bridge of her nose and upper chest had a dusting of very faint freckles. She wore lip gloss with just a touch of glittery sheen. He caught the light scent of a perfume that reminded him of sweet tarts candy.

"Congratulations again on getting to the million-dollar mark. We find that when our clients reach that level, their banking needs often change. That's why we invite you to sit down with a banker to cover things like lines of credit and equipment financing. Mostly I'm just taking notes for them to follow up on anything you might need."

"Thanks Lizzy," Sam responded. "I can't say I need anything special at the moment. Perhaps a higher limit for mobile check deposits."

Lizzy took notes on the computer. "They usually us to ask to talk about your goals. I know that's pretty open-ended."

"Honestly, my goal is to spend as much time as possible getting up to the mountains in that thing." He pointed past Lizzy to his truck in the parking lot. It was parked just outside the office window.

Lizzy livened up. He could tell he had struck a chord with her.

"Oh, nice! Do you have a particular place you like to go?"

"Anywhere. The back is custom built to camp out of. I can cook and sleep anywhere the truck can get to."

"Seriously? That's awesome."

"Yeah, I really focused a while back on finding what makes me happy. Getting out there into the middle of nowhere and away from civilization is what drives me."

"Yeah, I feel you. I've been trying to focus lately on sorting out what makes me happy."

As long as they were being candid, he felt it was a good time to apologize for the porn video on his phone.

"I'm sorry again about that thing with the phone. That was super embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. I know it wasn't on purpose. It's yet another peek into what makes someone happy. Now I know more about you than I do about most of our clients."

"That's an interesting way to look at it."

"I feel like I could totally get into that."

"Excuse me?"

"The truck camping. It sounds like a great way to escape."

"Oh. You should give it a try sometime. Get out there."

"Do you think I could have a look at your setup?" she asked, turning to look back at the truck.

"Yeah sure. You mean now?"

"Yeah, if it's not a bother. I've given the bankers plenty to be able to follow up with you. Beyond that, the branch is already closed, and I don't get the feeling you want to learn more about credit lines."

"Well, you're right about that."

"Let me grab by bag. I'll meet you outside."

Sam got up and walked out of the small office. The manager spotted him in the lobby and met him at the front door to unlock it. He exited the building and walked over by the front of his truck where he could stand out of the rain under an awning of the building. Big fat drops were starting to fall.

Moments later, Lizzy walked out through the front doors of the bank along with the manager. He could see the manager saying goodbye as she closed and locked the front doors from the outside, then walking away the in opposite direction.

Lizzy's heels clicked on the pavement as she walked toward him along the sidewalk under the cover of the awning. Her skirt accentuated the movement of her hips. Her enormous breasts bounced in timing with her steps. She was in the process of pulling her wavy brown hair into a ponytail. Much of what he found attractive about her was that she didn't seem to know what she had. There was a youthful innocence about her that paired nicely with her friendly confidence. He also saw a touch of spitfire in her personality.

"I love your truck," she said as she approached and stood next to him, facing the truck. "It looks like it can handle some pretty crazy terrain." She kicked the pointy toe of her high-heeled shoe against one of the knobby tires. Sam stood about six inches taller than her, even with her heels on.

"Yeah, I've had a lot done to it. Have you had any experience with off roading?"

"Not at all. My boyfriend is into cars, but not this kind. He likes the obnoxiously loud low ones with big fins on the back." She paused, correcting herself. "Well, my ex-boyfriend. We broke up last week."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said. But he wasn't sorry.

"We've broken up a few times, but keep getting back together. I just need to be stronger about focusing on what I want."

Whit that, she walked around to the back of the truck she put her hand on the glass of the camper shell. So, you're able to sleep in here?" She showed no sign of being bothered by the rain showering down on her, dampening her clothes and hair.

"Yeah, check it out." Sam left the protection of the awning and followed her to the rear of the truck. He popped open the hatch and lowered the tailgate. As he did, the soft interior lighting clicked on revealing his setup. A thick, rock-climbers fall-pad served as a mattress, spanning the complete width of the truck bed. Underneath the bed were wooden drawers that held various camp and outdoor equipment. "Everything I could need is right here," he said, People really geek out on this stuff."

Lizzy took off her heels and tossed them inside with her bag. She unzipped the bottom of her charcoal grey skirt to climb up the tailgate and into the bed space above. "This is super cozy," she said as she crawled onto the quilted blanket covering the mattress inside. The space wasn't tall enough to sit up in, but with soft lighting nested into a felted ceiling, curtains on the side windows, and a grouping of pillows against the window at the far end, it felt private and inviting. She rolled onto her side and looked back out facing him.

"You coming inside, or what?" she challenged.

From his vantage point, he could see a peek of purple up between her legs within the partially unzipped skirt. Her tits were somehow still contained from spilling out of her top and he could see the entirely of their shape pressed firm against her body. Her pale, smooth skin was exposed in a sinking curve, traveling between the side of her chest and her hip.

Sam leaned forward into the back of the truck. Her eyes were carefully watching his face, waiting for affirmation of what she was suggesting.

"Lizzy, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked warmly but seriously.

"I'm twenty, if that's what you're worried about," she answered.

He closed the tailgate and began to climb through the open window hatch into the camper with her. "I'm more making sure that you're in an okay place. You're climbing in here with a guy you just met, and you just went through a breakup."

"Thanks. I am a little nervous, but I want to be here. I know I'll be okay with you. I can tell you'll treat me well."

After a pause, she added, "I was hoping we could watch a little more of that video on your phone."

"Ok. I think you're beautiful and I'd happily watch more of that video with you."

Sam kicked off his boots and tossed them next to her heels as he brought his legs up into the camper. He pulled the glass hatch closed behind him. The sound of raindrops hitting the metal roof of the truck echoed around them.

Lizzy had unzipped the front of her top, revealing the enormity her cleavage and a deep purple bra with intermixed lace and embroidery. It's straps and underwire held her tits in place for now, but he was anxious to free them.

"Holy shit these are amazing," he said as he touched her for the first time. They kissed as he caressed her. Lizzy looked at him with big bedroom eyes once they finally pulled apart. "I'm serious about the video," she said. "Show me what you were watching. Show me what you like."

Sam reached for his jacket and found the phone in a pocket. He flopped over so the two of them were laying side by side with their heads nestled into the pillows. With a few quick taps he had the video restored. It resumed right where it had paused before -- with a dick depositing cum onto a woman's hairy pussy. Lizzy watched the screen intensely as the movie panned out to show more of the couple. The man was using the head of his cock to spread his cum around the woman's bush as she helped with one of her hands. She rubbed her chest with the other hand.

"My tits are better," she said confidently. "Can you rewind it back to the beginning?"

Sam manipulated the movie backward in a way where they could see the fast motions of various scenes in reverse. The man's cock went back into the woman and he was fucking her from behind. Then they were doing it doggy style on the same leather couch. Further back in the movie, the man sat on the couch with her riding him, facing the camera. Then she had her back to the camera and was facing the man while they fucked. Then she was on her knees blowing him while he sat. Further back still, the woman was laying on the couch and the man was eating her pussy. "Ok there," Lizzy said softly but quickly.

Sam removed his finger from the screen and the movie resumed playing normally. The man's mouth was buried against the woman's clit and his nose was pressed against her bush. He only moved his head slightly, but it was evident that his mouth was working overtime by the reaction on the woman's face. Lizzy was snuggled up against Sam's side, pressing herself into him as he held the phone sideways in the air for them to watch together. She reached under his tee shirt and rubbed his chest.

"You like that." Sam said. It was an observation, not a question.

Lizzy watched for a few more seconds before answering. "She looks like it feels really good," she finally said. "But I don't need you to do that to me."

"Why not?"

"My ex said it tasted gross. He said that guys don't like to do that. I tried shaving everything one time, but I'm not like that right now."

Sam handed the phone to Lizzy. "How about I decide for myself?" he said as he twisted to reposition himself facing the rear of the truck. He found the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulled it the rest of the way open, up over her hip. The fabric fell way, exposing purple panties that matched her bra. He rubbed the front or her panties and traced the edges with his fingers. Then he slid the open skirt and panties off in one swoop, pulling them out from under her.

She held her legs mostly together as she had when she was wearing the skirt. Her pubic hair was a deep chocolate brown -- darker and with more curl than her other hair. She kept it trimmed, but not overly so. It looked absolutely beautiful to Sam as he reached around her thighs, slowly and gently spreading her legs. Lizzy opened up for him, revealing her bright pink pussy only inches from his face. He moved closer in between her legs and could see her clit, swollen and excited, peeking out from the soft folds of her pussy. Just past the clit, her vagina was glistening, inviting him to explore inside. It was the deepest, most vibrant pink hue he had ever seen.

Heavy raindrops pelted the roof as Sam nuzzled up to her pussy, kissing his way up her inner thighs before gently licking the shallow crease between her inner and outer labia. Keeping contact on her soft skin with his tongue, he licked inward, dipping his tongue inside her. Then he lowered his chin, pressing his face completely against her. Lizzy released the remaining tension in her legs, letting them fall completely open. Sam pulled the tissue surrounding her clit into the front of his mouth, oscillating his suction to in a series of pulses. He could hear her drop the phone as she let out, "Oh my god."

It took less than another minute for Lizzy to have her first orgasm. Sam alternated between sucking around her clit and exploring her vagina with his tongue. As he did so, she ran her hands through the hair on the back of his head, pressing his head into her. Then, as her thigh muscles spasmed, she squeezed her legs against the sides of his head and let out one very long moan. The way she let the sound come from within her told Sam that she hadn't planned to make any noise at all. This wasn't a "ooh, baby' moan. This was a "what the fuck just happened to my body" moan.

12