The Busty Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam rolled onto his side so he could look back at her. He pulled his tee shirt off over his head and use it to give his face a quick wipe. He wished the small bed space was big enough for him to be able to face her and watch as he ate her pussy. He wanted to be able to make eye contact and share in the pleasure and surprise he was bringing her. "That was AMAZING," Lizzy said looking back at him now.

"Well, you taste amazing," he replied. "I could do that all day."

"Thank you," Lizzy said softly. He could tell her self-confidence had been somewhat restored. Then she added, "but I think I need a minute to recover. I've only ever been with that one guy and I've never... come like that before." Reaching over and feeling Sam's bulge through his pants she added, "Besides, I'd like a turn to make you feel that way."

Lizzy unbuckled Sam's belt, unzipped his pants, and helped him pull them down to his ankles along with his boxers. He was pleased to hear her say, "wow, that's nice" upon seeing his full erect penis. He was average in size and really began to question this ex-boyfriend.

Sam could tell that Lizzy didn't have much oral experience, but she was interested in trying. She gripped his dick at the base and brought it to her open mouth, wrapping her lips around it. She bobbed her head up and down, sliding her lips over the contours of the head while looking up at his face for a reaction.

"Get it as wet as you can with your saliva. It feels good when it's super slippery," he suggested. "And you don't need to suck yet. Just give me a preview of what's it like to be in your pussy."

Lizzy slowed down and played with her tongue around his head. She pursed her lips and slid them up and down the side of his shaft as she worked up saliva in her mouth before pulling his dick back in. This time, she pressed the length her tongue up against the underside of his dick as she slid her head forward, bringing him into her mouth and toward back toward her throat. She was fucking him with her mouth.

"That feels amazing," he replied with a whimper in his voice. Lizzy stopped to come up for air. She gave an eager look as if to say, "what else can I try?"

"You can do that same thing while sucking every once in a while. Also, the area just underneath the head is kind of like your clit. It's super sensitive and responds to the slightest touch of your tongue."

Lizzy adjusted her hand. Her loosely closed grip covered about two thirds of his dick. She gave a few wet, gliding strokes from bottom to top, then pointed it upward to get to the underside.

The tip of her tongue flicked upward repeatedly, focusing on the area just beneath the head. She looked at him with big soft eyes. Her large, brown pupils that had gotten used to the dim lighting inside the camper section of the truck. He could see her realize the power she had over him right now. With her hand, tongue, and mouth, she could make him lose complete control of his body.

Sam looked at the beautiful young woman licking him toward orgasm. He had had women in the back of his camper before, but never like this. If this girl wasn't out of his league already, she most certainly would be by the time she found her mojo. He pictured her going by Liz or even Elizabeth instead of Lizzy, using the sex appeal of her curves as an unfair advantage in pursuit of whatever she wanted to accomplish in life. He felt fortunate to be sharing these moments of connection and pleasure with her now.

She had really honed her technique by watching his reactions. Everything she was doing now felt amazing to him. He was getting close and wanted to let her know how to bring him all the way there. It was also a warning that she may get a face-full in a minute.

"If you keep doing that, I'll cum."

Lizzy grinned while continuing to flutter her tongue against the underside of his dick. Then she stopped and pulled her head away.

"Wait. Don't cum yet! I want you to fuck me first."

As she spun herself around to face in the same direction, Sam kicked his pants the rest of the way off and searched in one of the bins alongside the bed, finding a condom. Lizzy had taken off her purple bra while she was repositioning and met him face to face with her enormous breasts free from captivity. She gave him a moment to bury his face within them before meeting his hands with hers. Between their four hands was the condom. It was purple in a clear plastic wrapper.

"Nice of you to match my underwear," she said jokingly.

"Apparently it was meant to be. Do you want to help me put it on?"

"Thank you for having that. And I'm totally cool if you want to wear it, but you don't have to. I'm on the pill, and I was kind of hoping we could do what they did in the video."

"Ok, if you're sure. Let's give it a try,"

They made out for a minute while he caressed her tits. She was completely naked except for the small gold chain and heart pendant hanging between her tits. Her light brown nipples were firm from his playing with them by the time she rolled over to get in position facing away from him. He slid to be further down the bed. Spreading her legs wide, she positioned one of her knees pointed at the ceiling while the other faced the side of the camper. Sam grabbed her thigh to help hold her spread leg position. The toes of Lizzy's bare foot pressed against the padded felt on the roof of the camper.

Sam slid his body into position from below and behind. With Lizzy's upward leg held in place by griping the roof with her toes, he reached down to guide his dick into her pussy. As he slid his waist forward, her wet pubic hair tickled lightly against the head of his dick. It was a fantastic sensation. He pressed against her further, feeling for the right place to slide inward. As he felt himself rub over her clit, he made sure to take a few passes over the same spot before backing off and sliding his head between her labia. The sensation changed to complete slippery smoothness as he pressed inward.

"I won't last very long," he whispered into her ear as he pushed fully into her for the first time. "You really did a number on me with that blowjob."

"Well, my boyfriend's record was fifteen pumps." She started to giggle but then changed to a sharp inhale as Sam began to slide himself in and out of her. She counted his pumps for a while but decided to stop counting after reaching fifty.

Sam was grabbing and squeezing her breasts as he thrust at her from behind. Her hair had the clean smell of shampoo. Sliding his free hand down to her hip, positioned his chest to lean further away from her. He could see a few beads of sweat forming near faint little hairs in the small of her back. They were both breathing heavily now as he continued to take full strokes sliding in and out of her.

Are you ready?

"Yes. Shoot it on me."

Sam switched his hand back to her tits as he approached orgasm. Lizzy was focusing on her breathing, taking quick little exhales to control the intensity of pleasure she was feeling. As he felt himself about to cum, Sam quickly brought his hand down, ready to guide his dick where it needed to be. He slowed the motion of his hips and pulled back just a bit further to slide completely out of her. Then he pushed forward again, this time outside of her pussy, sliding himself across her labia and up by her clit. Lizzy curled herself forward to watch the moment she had been waiting for.

Sam shot his first load past the folds around her clit and up into her pubic hair above. He could feel himself give six or seven more good spurts, each a little smaller than the ones before it. By the time they tailed off, her clit was covered in cum. It dripped down, coating everything between her legs.

Lizzy reached down to hold his dick as it continued to throb in her hand. She squeezed out the last bit of cum and used the head of his dick to smear the sticky mess around her pussy. When she let go, Sam rolled onto his back.

"Fuck, Lizzy. That was really hot," he said after exhaling deeply.

She rolled onto her back as well, eyes closed tightly. She had both of her hands between her legs playing with the cum. She used her fingers to rub it through the hair surrounding her pussy.

"I never would have known what a turn-on this is," she said to herself. She brought a hand to her face, smelling and tasting the mixture of fluids on the fingers.

Sam knew she would probably enjoy one more orgasm. He was just about to reach over and start playing with her when she surprised him by rolling up on top of him. Her heavy breasts rest against his chest and the ends of her hair dangled in his face, the pendant against the muscles and short hairs of his bare chest. She leaned forward to give him a very long kiss. After several more kisses, she reached behind her, touching and then holding Sam's dick, which had gone limp after cumming. She rubbed it gently for a few moments and then asked him quietly, "can you go a second time?"

"I don't know," he responded. "It would be a first for me."

Lizzy fondling him felt good. It also helped having her amazing tits pressed up against him while his hands were free to caress them. By sliding herself down slightly, she positioned his soft but increasingly plump dick directly under her pussy. It pressed into the fold of her labia such that she could grind along its length by bucking her hips.

They kissed with tongue as she slowly slid herself along the length of his growing penis. The outside of her pussy was still slippery from a combination of her juices and his cum. She was rapidly adding more wetness to the mix as his erection grew underneath her. She rode the entirety of his length against her pussy. Her clit felt the vibration of each slide and protruded from its hood with a hyper-sensitive firmness.

They continued to kiss as she sped up the grinding movement of her hips on top of him. She pressed harder and more passionately with her mouth against his. Sam hugged tightly to squeeze her against him as her whole body writhed in constant rhythmic motion. She had taken control of everything. She was using him to get herself off, and he loved it.

Her orgasm was different this time. She gave repeated squeaks in time with her movements, taking sharp, fast little breaths. He could feel the muscles throughout her body tense up. Then at her moment of climax she let out one very large exhale coinciding with a slow, pressing slide against his dick. She came to rest and flopped her head against his chest.

Then within a matter of seconds, she started to move her hips again. Turning her shoulders and head to look behind her, she pulled forward and guided the head of Sam's fully erect penis back through her labia and into her wet, warm pussy. She held the base of his dick and slid backward on top of him to bring it completely inside her. Then she moved her hands up to his chest, pinching his nipples with her fingers as she twisted her hips forward and backward to rub her clit against the base of his dick. Sam could feel ridges of texture and the flexing of her vaginal muscles as she rode him. It felt similar to the way she had used her mouth and tongue not long before. He was enjoying her control over him, but was ready to share in the movement now. With his hands on her ass, he pulled her cheeks, spreading her apart and positioning her a few inches above him, more on her knees. This gave him the room to rock his own hips up off the mattress pad. His entire length could slide in and out of her now, and he could feel the head of his dick parting her lips with each thrust.

Lizzy was more vocal now than she had been before. She was really getting into the motion, responding with little "ahs" and "uhs" at each thrust. Both of their bodies were becoming covered in sweat from the positions they held while fucking in the small, warm camper. He could feel her leg muscles getting tired and starting to wobble, so he gave her a sideways push to roll on her back. She picked up on what he wanted, and they tried to roll in unison without breaking his insertion. However, the camper was too small, and they ended up with her back half against the side wall and half on the mattress. They both laughed as he lifted away from her and she shuffled over enough to be flat on her back. Her tits rolled around her chest as she moved.

Sam sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as he climbed back between her legs and slid into her without needing to look or feel below. It was like they had never paused as he began to fuck her again. Her knees were up against the side of his hips and her hands were caressing his back. He held his upper body up away from her chest so he could watch her tits roll in motion with his thrusts. Lizzy bit gently on her lower lip as she watched his face, watching her. The motion and position they were in felt so natural. It felt primal. Their motion was strong enough to cause the rear of the truck to start to bounce with them.

Sam felt his second orgasm coming. He warned Lizzy, "I'm going to cum again," and wondered where she'd prefer for him to make his deposit this time. He hoped she would answer quickly.

"Cum inside me," she answered. "I want to see if I can feel it."

Hearing her say that brought Sam to the tipping point. He pushed even harder with his thrusts, giving her everything he had left. Their pubic hair pressed tightly together as he emptied himself into her. He held himself completely inside her pussy, completely motionless except for the pumping pulses of his dick as it shot cum deep into her.

"I can feel you throbbing," she said as she looked off into the distance through him, concentrating on the sensations she was feeling. Then she blurted, "Oh my god, I think I felt it... one of your shots. And I can definitely feel your cum inside me."

Sam rolled off and watched as she lay on her back. She was looking up at the roof, seemingly thinking about her ability get him to cum twice for the first time. He was ready to give her a tie-breaker, and he knew she wanted it.

Lizzy had reached down and was sticking her fingers into her pussy, trying to feel Sam's load. She used her fingers to pull out globs of it, playing with the cum between her fingers and rubbing it into the hair above her pussy. Sam reached over asking, "mind if I play too?"

She made room for his hand to join her as he plunged his fingers through her folds and into her pussy. When he drew his fingers back out they were coated with swirls of cum and her slippery juices. He slid his fingers up to the tissue around her clit and began to lightly rub. Lizzy pulled her own hands out of his way, bringing them up to her breasts where she rubbed the juices over herself and squeezed. "Oh fuck yeah," she said softly with closed eyes.

Sam alternated between sliding his fingers into her pussy to collect cum, and spreading it around the outside of her pussy and clit. He gave the area a gentle spank with a pair of his fingers. She reacted with an approving gasp, so he started including more soft slaps in between faster rubbing with his fingers.

Lizzy had her third and final orgasm. She gripped her thighs tightly around Sam's hand while it was dipped inside her pussy, preventing him from moving it at all. They had been kissing but she turned her head to his side with her mouth open and gave one very long, but very quiet, quivering "aaaaaaaaah". Then she went limp.

The two of them traced lines on each other's skin and spoke softly about their favorite parts of the last hour of fucking. Sam offered Lizzy a small towel for cleanup, but she refused it. She said she wanted to keep his cum on and in her until she got home for a hot shower.

She slid back into her skirt and shirt, stuffing her underwear into her bag. He opened the hatch for Lizzy to climb down out of the camper. She slid her heels back on as she descended to the wet pavement below. She rain had stopped. Sam was leaning out of the camper, still shirtless, and she stretched on her tippy toes to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks. That was fun," she said as she turned and walked across the quiet parking lot toward a car parked in the distance. Her busty, hourglass figure walked without a care in the world. She never looked back.

12