The Busty Trophy Bride Ch. 01: The Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, there she was! Bouncing down the stairs with a spring to her step. Sure enough, her big tits, released from the confines of her bra, were bouncing wildly inside her tight haltertop, with no bra on at all, just like I asked! Her hips swayed so seductively with her short white pleated skirt on. It was so short I could almost see her pussy as she came down the stairs! Her halter top was oh-so-thin and sleeveless. I guess the football team wanted the audience to slightly see through their tops way back when in her high school days, but now I could really see through it right down to her naked tits inside, and WoW!

Her fucking areolas cast a dark shadow through her thin halter top and my eyes were riveted to them. Her nipples were poking out too making it clear just how erect they were. And her hips were swaying side to side beckoning for someone to come and fuck her! Holly Fuck!!! Her bouncing tits topped it all off so nicely and BOY, what fucking juicy honkers she was carrying around! They filled the full width of her chest and stood out as firmly as any tits could be!

I couldn't wait to see her in the flesh.

"Why don't you give me a little cheer, like you used to do in high school. How about a "Trophy" cheer?

Lucy smiled and immediately hopped up and split her legs out, "T !!!" she shouted. I could even get little glimpse of her pussy showing. "R....O !" sure enough, her tits were wildly bouncing, held in only by the 4 buttons of her tiny, short halter top. Her skirt had flipped up at least a few times showing all of her honey pot. "P...H...Y!!" she finished.

Oh God! Did I love that!!!

I took a breath to calm myself down and got back to my plan. "You look so hot in that outfit honey I think we need to go shopping and get you even more cool clothes. This is just the kind of outfit that will make your husband very proud of you! Why, all the guys at the mall will be staring at you and dying to touch you, to grope you with lustful thoughts. That's exactly what we need to do. You will make all the guys jealous of your husband and that's just what a good Trophy Bride should do! I think it will be even better if you have a good selection of sexy clothes to wear, and maybe even a few toys we could add to it."

Lucy was drawn into this fantasy, wanting to be the best Trophy Bride she could possibly be. She wasn't even sure what I was referring to, but she did like toys. Everyone likes toys, right?

Not being able to control myself much longer, my fingers trembling with desire to get my hands on her, on all of her, I added, "But there are a couple of things you should be aware of that could happen once we're out in public. Once we're out at the mall. OK?"

As I got real close to her I said, "Most guys who will see you in the mall dressed like this might just want to just walk up to you and put their hands right on your tits. Just like this."

Saying that, I placed both my palms on her big tits. The fabric was so thin it was as if I finally had her naked hooters in my hands. Her halter top was stretched to its limit and the blouse stretched open in between each of the four buttons there. I could see her titty flesh so close to my fingertips. Lucy did not back away and was simply captivated by my "lesson".

"Yes, they will definitely want to squeeze your breasts like this." I said as I kneaded her tits mercilessly. "They will want to weight them in their hands and feel their firmness, even flick their fingers over your nipples to see just how thick and sensitive they are. They will even want to slide their fingers inside your blouse too and feel the softness of your naked flesh!"

In saying this I slid my fingers in between her top buttons, dying to touch her naked boobies, and sure enough, her buttons just gave away and popped open. The top three buttons of her halter top just burst open, leaving only the bottom of her shirt tied together in a knot just above her navel, and my fingers immediately continued to grasp both of her naked hooters! Finally, I had her naked tits filling my hands to overflowing!!! Her great big, firm, juicy young tits!

My heart was trembling and my hands almost shaking as I saw just how large and inviting her areolas were! Her nipples were sticking out, way out, as if they were screaming to be suckled and pinched and fondled! I just couldn't fucking believe my luck. I was speechless!!!

"Oh yeah Lucy, they will definitely want to hold and squeeze these fine, big, firm honkers of yours. They feel so warm and soft. They are just beautiful Lucy!" I then let go of her milk jugs and stared at them a bit. I had to admire them and take them all in. The thoughts and schemes I wanted to play out with her were racing through my brain. I had all sorts of plans for her. I couldn't wait, but I also wanted to take her, here and now, and fuck her like a race horse.

You know, many women have cute martini glass-shaped titties. And some have nice round baseball-sized jugs. But those are usually only B, or maybe C-sized cups. They can be nice and fun for sure, but then there is the whole world of bigger jugs, of D-cup and even E-cup hooters. That's a world I just love to spend time in. What I love are those big firm tits when they fill up the width of a woman's chest, that's all the more exciting, just like Lucy's.

One woman who defies all the rules with E-cup hooters is Julia Boin, the Japanese porn star. God! What a fantastic pair of tits that thin young seductrice has. And her delectable nipples are the most perfect made on earth!!! She is both thin and sexy, but also has firm, shapely big tits crowned with big suckable nipples and boy do the guys in her movies play with those nipples of hers. They suck on them every chance they get.

And then there is that porn actress with absolutely perfect tits, Bella Brookz. She has perfectly shaped nipples. I do wish her tits were even one size larger though, but they're damn good as they are, virtual perfection!

Sadly, not all big hooters are capped with big suckable nipples. A big pair of tits, with just small little nipples is such a sad disappointment. So much size and potential, but just so boring to play with when they don't have sensitive nipples. It kills it for me. I'd rather have a B-cup babe with big nipples than a D-cup one with none. But Lucy was none of that. No, not at all. She had it ALL!

So, I turned my attention to this glorious set of naked hooters right before my eyes. Lucy's, milk jugs were firm and jutting right out there with her blouse wide open and begging for attention right before my hungry eyes. My fingers grabbed her nipples, yearning to be pinched. Her puckery suckable nubbins just loving my touch. Her areolas were dark, wide and smooth, and made of the softest flesh in the world, a perfect landing pad for my hungry lips.

Oh wow, so nice!!!

Lucy was feeling her own lust starting to grow too with her breasts being groped so much, her nipples flicked and rubbed. My fingertips were dancing crazily on her thick nipples, busily rolling them around and around.

"Yes, all the guys will dream of playing with your nice thick pacifiers, just like this!" as I said that, I pulled and twisted her thick, brown erect nipples. They must have grown to over half an inch in size right between my fingertips, just dying to be sucked on.

Lucy was trembling inside as I twisted her throbbing nipples. I had no way of knowing that her nipples were highly sensitive, directly linked to her clitty, and her body responded quickly to any stimulation they received. She was starting to feel herself getting very wet and excited and any doubts she had were quickly melting away as she fell into her lustful feelings. She was purring like a kitten.

"Guys will simply be dying to grasp and even manhandle your big D-cups just like this Lucy! They are just so mouthwatering Lucy. They will just love how smooth your skin is, how wide and firm they are! I never knew you had such beautiful nipples! Yes, your titties will make you a fantastic Trophy Bride! You just need to learn to share them, and show them off more often." I was playing this up for all it was worth. My evil side had completely taken me over. I just had to fuck her, and do it soon too!

In saying this I could no longer resist the urge and I dropped my head down to suckle on her right nipple. I latched on and began sucking and licking while twisting and pulling on her other nipple in earnest. I couldn't let up it felt so good. I slurped and sucked and even bit down on her thick, juicy nipple. I just couldn't resist them!

I then switched to her right breast and latched onto it, leaving its companion wet and glistening; lonely and throbbing in the air. I grasped and pulled and twisted as I was suckling with wild abandon. I pushed one of her tits against my cheek as I sucked and slobbered all over her other breast.

I was groveling in her tits and just loved the feel of them in my hands. I could suck on her hooters for a week if she'd let me, I was having way too much fun! But I also knew my cock was bursting through my pants and wanted to be buried deep in her juicy pussy. I wanted to pound into her and fill her with buckets of cum. I wanted to make her scream with passion, so I dropped my hand down to her skirt which barely even covered her pussy mound anyway. I found her pussy was wet and swollen, so I started rubbing it and getting her wet while I continued to suckle her insatiable nipples. I slipped in one, then two fingers into her snatch while flicking and rubbing her little clitty. I pumped my fingers in and out, in and out, to be sure her pussy lips got as wet as possible. She was getting wet as hell!

Lucy was in a daze. I could clearly see she was feeling weak at the knees and I was almost worried she would fall to the floor so I guided her over to the couch. Her legs were spread open wide allowing me plenty of access to her dripping wet snatch.

I then whipped out my cock out and slid it home, right into her welcoming wet pussy. Lucy moaned. I moaned too with the greatest pleasure I had ever felt in my life! She was so warm and tight my cock was in heaven deep inside her warm pussy walls. I paused for a moment to savor this warm feeling around my cock and then I continued to pump into her. I started with long, slow strokes and savored just how fresh this feeling was, just how tight her cunny was, just how deep I could plow into her.

I leaned back a bit, releasing her soaking wet tits from my mouth, and grabbed her by the hips so I could slam that much deeper into her. I had complete control of her thin, light body and she was wet and willing. I could feel her swollen clitty as I pounded her over and over again. I began to pick up my pace. I wanted this to last forever but I also wanted to come as soon as I could. Now I was the one feeling conflicted, wow!

I pounded and pounded into her and could feel my orgasm beginning to build. I then heard her scream the cutest little muffled scream I had ever heard while her pussy gushed her honey juice. I could tell she was delirious with an orgasm. She whimpered and wiggled as I continued to pound her. I reached up and grabbed her by both nipples and pinched them really hard as I too was about to unleash my seed. I then palmed both of her big tits in my hands, holding her almost like handles to control her body and feeling her hardened nipples poking into my palms and that was it. That was the ultimate sensation I needed to feel. Her pussy walls were milking me as I exploded my seed deep into her womb. I slammed into her and kept my cock buried to the hilt as one hand slid down and grabbed her ass as if there was any possible way I could make my cock glue into her even deeper than it was. I was buried to the hilt filling her with my seed. My cock spasmed and exploded and flooded her as I kept up my frantic pounding. I pumped and pumped for minutes on end in total ecstasy, and I felt like I was going to pass out.

In the end, I was empty and gasping for air as I collapsed onto her chest, in total heaven! She collapsed too. We were spent.... Ahhhhhh......... That was the best fuck of my life! And I knew I could get more, so much more!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once we got to the mall, I was very proud to walk through the middle of it with Lucy at my side. She was becoming 'MY" Trophy Bride, and not her husbands. She was under my tutelage. She was my 'student' doing anything I asked. She was at my beck and call. Her tits were jiggling within her tight halter top, her skirt was swishing and whipping up and down too. She couldn't help it what with her nice wide hips swaying and the way she wiggled them naturally as she walked. She was a walking sex bomb, a hot piece of ass, a vixen, a seductrice....and she was all mine!

At the far end of the mall, down by where some of the stores had already gone out of business, was where we found the sex shop. It was called "The Pink Shop" to try to sound cute and legitimate, but it was a sex apparel store. It sure had pink stuff in it though, but it also had lots of black leather and all sorts of hot lingerie and tight, overly tight, titty tops to wear. And then boy, oh boy, did it have toys. Dildos, plugs, whips, cuffs, collars, bracelets, all sorts of stuff. And we had her husbands credit card. It was perfect. I loved it!

So, I had her try on top after top after top. I'm a tit-man, remember? And I also had her try some very short tight skirts, panties and g-strings too. Finally, when we had a pile of stuff ready to buy, I brought a couple of toys into the changing room that I wanted her to use right away. Of course, I had quite a few other toys for us to buy and use later.

I asked Lucy to stand up and then I slid her cute pink lace panties halfway down to her knees. I couldn't help letting my greedy fingers to slide into her cute little pussy again. Sure enough, she was getting moist again down there what with all the trying of things on and off and the general excitement of the store she was in. A store she would never have visited in the past. I then slid a pretty rubber dildo right up inside her cunny. She felt filled up with the tight fit and was beginning to really like that sensation. It had a little clitty stimulator that curved out at the top and rested tightly up against her little love button, her little clitty. I got it to fit nice and snug and gave it a few extra wiggles, just for fun. I know she liked the feeling by the look in her eyes. I then asked her to turn around and touch her toes. Of course, she complied. She was under my training after all, right?

I squirted some lube onto my hand and got her virgin asshole nice and slick. Lucy had never felt any sensations down there so she was a bit surprised, but she didn't' even resist. She then felt me slowly slide one finger into her virgin butt hole. I felt nasty and was treading on ground I had never ventured into before. Once she was nice and slicked up with my lube, I slid an evil little nasty black butt plug up into her puckered opening. She had no idea what was going on, but it didn't particularly hurt or anything, it just felt very different. She felt completely filled up. The plug was nice and fat, almost like my cock, and I knew it was going to provide stimulation to her she had never felt before. Both of these toys were remote control operated, and I had the controls. Ha, ha! I wanted to send her off to heaven. I wanted to train her well and to fuck her in all of her holes, and I was determined to do so, over and over!

I then asked her to stand back up and I slid her panties back up, nice and tight, to keep everything in place. I told her, "Lucy, do you feel all nice and full now? Do you like these sensations? I'll bet you do. Nothing feels better, right?" Lucy wasn't sure what she was feeling but she sure did feel filled up, full, tight and cozy.

"Umm, this feels a bit, well..." trying to say something nice, "Ummm it feels really different Sam. I'm...uh, I'm not so sure I need to do all this to be a Trophy Bride, do I?" she asked.

"Oh for sure Lucy. A real Trophy Bride loves toys. She loves to get herself all hot and to even show herself off to other guys. A real Trophy Bride even masturbates when there is no guy around, just to get herself ready for her man. Toys like this get your body all ready for the great sex you will be able to offer to your one and only, to your husband. These are great toys for training you Lucy."

"These toys will make you feel very nice I promise you. They will make you feel excited like you never have before. I'll even bet that passersby will notice how excited you are. That will make you look even more sexy, more attractive, than you are. A woman who is feeling all sexy and hot automatically attracts guys and you want to attract all the guys you can so your husband will feel proud of you, right?"

Still a bit conflicted inside, she said, "Right. Ummm, OK. I'm sure you're right. It must be just me who is naïve. I just don't know enough how to be a great Trophy Bride. I hope your training works well for me. I'll try, OK?"

I was overjoyed with her response. She had completely fallen into my trap and was fighting off her basic instincts. Her instincts to be a refined, conservative wife. She had no idea how hard it would be to leave the mall once I turned on those vibrating toys. I was feeling very devious. I was particularly looking forward to how that butt plug would be the perfect way to prepare her for some great anal sex. I was dying to try that out since I'd only read about it in books but the very idea of a really tight hole with a gorgeous fantastic body excited me no end!

I then grabbed her white cheerleader halter top and ripped it open. The buttons flew in every direction, but it was still tied in a knot at her waist, just above her belly button. I then pulled the lapels back closed as best I could but her full cleavage in between her breasts was on display. She now had the deepest cleavage you could walk around with and not get arrested. Her nipples were barely hidden but parts of her areola were exposed and that looked hot as hell! If she walked really slowly, with short little baby steps, she might have a chance of keeping the lapels of her blouse closed enough to conceal her nipples. In fact, with all my toys shoved deep inside of her, she automatically kept her knees together which only made her hips swing even more, threatening to fling her blouse open.

"Let's pay up, and head to the park, OK?" I asked.

And so she walked with me, very carefully up to the checkout and paid for everything. She was a bit nervous with all these new toys filling up her every cavity. She wanted to keep her blouse closed but also not let her toys slide out of her. Her panties would do that job, but she didn't realize that. She was very cautious and the mere act of walking caused her legs to push against her dildo which, in turn, pushed against her clitty with every step she took. She was beginning to feel even wetter. I was such a devil!

"OK Lucy, let's go to the car. I can carry the bags. I don't want to burden you, you're such a pretty thing." After she took a couple steps outside of the store, I turned her butt plug onto a very low vibration setting. That made her jerk a bit forward as if she was trying to escape this invader that was shoved deep up her ass. Sure enough, that flipped one of the lapels on her blouse open and her whole left breast was left fully exposed!

"Careful there Lucy" I said, as I pulled her blouse back closed right. I was sure at least one passer-by had witnessed her exposure, but I adjusted her fairly quickly.

"Are you OK Lucy? Can you walk alright? You need to learn to master this if you want to be real Trophy Bride, OK?"

"Umm, sure Sam" she said with a slightly trembling voice. "I can do this." she said with all the courage she could muster.