The Busty Trophy Bride Ch. 01: The Training

Story Info
Busty neighbor is drugged to become slutty exhibitionist.
8.4k words
4.5
46.5k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

Ch 1: The Training Begins

Please send comments. It's the only way I know people are out there. I find it hard to write new stuff without some sort of commenting. Thank you and Enjoy.

Chapter 1:

The Training Begins

The dust settled over Lucy's lovely face and her sexy young smile emerged. Her eyes were glazed-over like she was in some kind of a spell, and she was! She stared off slightly in the distance. Her puffy Angelina Jolie lips; pursed, moist and inviting.

I was delighted because I had been making casual conversation with my neighbor for months. I liked just being in her presence because she was in her late 20's and such a shy beauty, but I secretly lusted over her night and day. Having just turned 19, I had all the testosterone a horny young guy could have. It was a struggle to keep it under control, but not any more.

I figured that NOW was my chance to go for it!

I might as well try. Worst thing that could happen was that she would slap me in the face or something. Plus, there was something about the way my uncle told me about this Powder of Suggestion he gave me that made me believe I could now actually control my beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous neighbor. I had just casually blown it in her face after dusting it in my palm. I did it like I was just stretching my arm out and wasn't doing anything special. She didn't even notice anything odd going on at all. Once the dust hit her face, she totally changed, relaxed, smiled, and look pretty spaced-out.

"You know Lucy, you really are a very beautiful woman, right?"

"Uh, what do you mean Sam? Oh, uh huh. OK." she responded, half whispering from her daze.

"I mean you have an absolutely perfect body. You know that, right?"

"Ohhh..., I guess so..." she dreamily responded while sitting with me at her table in the back yard. Deep inside she wondered why I was starting to talk to her about her beauty and her body. That wasn't how our conversations normally had gone. She wasn't really worried, but she did notice this was a bit odd.

"I mean, look at yourself Lucy. You are the very picture of perfection. You have an incredibly beautiful body. You know that, don't you?

Your face is so soft and sweet and youthful. You have such a cute little nose, and your big puffy kissable lips are just out of this world. You know that men just love looking at your puffy kissable lips, right?" I asked, not needing a response.

"I mean Lucy, and then there are your hips. They are so nice and round, and you have such a thin waist it just makes one want to wrap their hands around you and squeeze you tight! And the best thing about you Lucy are those fabulous breasts of yours that you seem to keep hidden all the time."

I said that with a great deal of enthusiasm because I just couldn't help myself. She actually had the body of Pamela Anderson except I was certain she had a pair of tits at least one bra size larger than hers. I mean if Pamela were built like her, Baywatch would have bordered on being a porn movie with her bouncing around as she ran around the beach all the time!

Lucy was certainly puzzled. She couldn't figure out why I was talking about her body so bluntly. It wasn't normal for guys to talk directly to her about her breasts. That seemed really off base. She was about to question me, but I continued.

"Yes Lucy, you also really do have a nice large pair of breasts hidden inside those baggy clothes you wear. Why they are just so big, they fill the full width of your lovely chest. They look to be quite a handful!" I said, teeming with lust I could barely control any longer.

"I would even go so far as to say Lucy, that you... well you could be a real "Trophy Bride"!!!", I said this with real enthusiasm like it was the most special, most cherished thing on earth.. Lucy's eyes lit up and she now had a big smile on her face now.

Lucy was puzzled, but she held that deep inside. She was about to ask me why I was talking like that to her, but she couldn't escape the idea that being a "Trophy Bride" might be a good idea. She wasn't sure about any of this however.

"Well, thanks for the compliments Sam," she said, "but I'm not so sure that you should be talking to me about, well, about my body like that. But then, maybe I should try to be a Trophy Bride. I mean, I guess I'm pretty, but why is that so important?"

If it weren't for that dust hitting her, she probably would have gotten up and left me, but somehow deep inside she believed that what I was saying was important. She wanted to learn more.

I continued, "Why, all women should try to be Trophy Brides for their husbands. That is their duty. That is what a good woman, a good wife, does for their man. You would do very well in life if you were to learn to be a real Trophy Bride. I'm sure of that! The only problem is Lucy, (pausing a bit).....is that you just don't act like one. You don't dress like a Trophy Bride for your husband, Lucy."

Lucy seemed puzzled, yet again. A bit sad but she was still paying complete attention to my every word. She felt a bit uncomfortable about all this but at the same time she was also feeling a bit sexy by all this conversation. She thought she looked fairly nice and pretty and she did always try to look presentable.

"But I do like to look nice for my husband." She said defensively. "Well, but then, I don't really wear low cut tops or heals very much. That's true. Maybe I could start wearing more lipstick. Is that what you mean?" she naively asked.

She was beginning to catch on, but she had no idea how carnal and twisted the thoughts I had running around in my mind. I SO wanted to turn her into my plaything, my fuck toy and lover.

"I think that what you really need Lucy is some good solid training to be a true Trophy Bride! I'll bet you would really like to be trained to be a true Trophy Bride Lucy? I could do that for you. I could do that because I really like you and I know all about Trophy Brides. I've trained plenty of other Trophy Brides in my life too Lucy." I lied through my teeth while she was deep in thought.

"Do you want that, Lucy? Do you want to be trained to be a real Trophy Bride?" I asked again.

Once more, Lucy's face lit up, she began to ignore more and more the doubtful feelings she had inside. She smiled and turned to me looking into my eyes with a mile-wide smile and said "Yes! I'd like that! I want to learn, yes! I guess there's all sorts of clothes I could wear. Maybe I should dress extra special for him when he comes home? Maybe I could look more like those women in all those magazines I see around" she said as she tried to understand what I really meant. She didn't understand fully just how carnal and twisted my thinking was or that I was refering to dressing sexy outdoors in public, to become a real show-off piece, a real hot piece of meat!

"I guess so Sam. Why yes, I'd like to be a real Trophy Bride!" That's when I knew I had her.

"But there's one thing Lucy, the thing is that until you're fully trained you need to keep this a secret from your husband. You need to wait until you are really good at being a Trophy Bride, until your training is complete, OK? You need to keep dressing in those drab flannel shirts and shapeless pants you wear until I teach you how to wow the pants off your husband. How to be his pride and joy. How to be someone that all the guys lust over so they are totally jealous of him and he is totally proud of you! I can teach you how to be his pride and joy. Someone he can show off to anyone and be super proud of. Yes, I can teach you how to be a true Trophy Bride!"

And so, my plan began.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just the day before my uncle Tom came by my house and we got to talking. I told him how I had been perving over my beautiful neighbor who I had the real hots for. She was so fucking gorgeous but sadly got married to this boring, completely nerdy accountant. I got her to trust me and have confidential chats with her. We had a nice, low-key friendship and I never acted threatening because I never thought I could get anywhere with her.

I would often come by, casually hanging out over coffee when her husband was at work. I made up all sorts of stories about how women mistreated me and such just to get her pity. In actuality, I wasn't doing too badly in the woman department at all, but none of them had big tits like hers, or a thin, thin waist, or such a cute, delectable face like hers. I just crave big tits and ultra thin bodies, and Lucy sure as fuck had that! Her tits weren't overly huge. They were just the perfect large size. One cup size bigger than what would already satisfy most men. That was what I craved! It was just such an incredible turn on for me to find woman like that.

Well, my uncle Tom told me that he had just the thing to help me. He told me about his special Powder of Suggestion he had bought during a recent trip to Egypt. He said it was absolute magic and he was able to use it to control some beautiful women he knew. He never went into details, but I believed him (you can find those in my Breast Suggestions series) and suspected he was having a really good time with some young hotties. I just had no idea how much he was fucking his brains out with them.

"Here you go Sam, why don't I give you just a little dusting of my special powder. You might want to try it on that hot babe next door. I'm sure you will be delighted with the opportunities it will release. Remember, it is powerful and also quite permanent. She will do anything you want once you blow it on her face and get her to inhale it. You'll thank me in the morning", he jokingly said. "No, you'll thank me every day the rest of your life. Ha. Ha!" With that, he left.

So there I was, astounded about Lucy's willingness to agree with everything I said. Her enthusiasm and innocence made her all the more attractive. I was determined to take full advantage of her right here, and right now!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Lucy, to get you started with your, um...training, I think you should start showing off that beautiful body you have. Trophy Brides always show off their bodies and make their man proud of them. You should stop wearing baggy flannel shirts and those jeans, are just not tight enough. In fact, short skirts should become your standard way of dressing."

"Oh, ok Sam. I think I know what you mean. I should start dressing more like I'm dating. More like I'm trying to attract a guy or something?" She had no idea what I really meant, what my plans were for her. No real idea at all. I was going to fuck her brains out, over and over again and make her into a slutty sexy seductrice who absolutely loved it.

I then came around to her side of the table and got real close to her and touched her lips with my fingertip. "I mean even more than that Lucy. You need to put those lips to good use. You need to share them with other guys to make your husband really proud of you. You know, most women would just die to have puffy, kissable lips like yours. Women pay good money just for that."

Lucy smiled, turned, and looked straight at me. I then kissed her, very lightly just to see what her reaction might be. She didn't stir. She simply enjoyed it, thinking I was just doing part of her 'training'.

"Wow, that felt really nice. I got a real tingle out of that Sam. Is that what a Trophy Bride does?" she asked.

"Of course, Lucy. If you get all squishy feeling inside, so will all those other guys around you and your husband will get even more so. Most guys just love it if some other guy kisses, or even touches their Trophy Bride."

Well, that didn't make much sense to Lucy. She was puzzled inside. She almost wanted to just sit down and think about all of this, but then, she felt so good inside too and believed me that I was such a good teacher, she gave it more thought.

That WAS what she was supposed to do, she thought. She kinda felt as if something was wrong, but she was quickly putting those thoughts out of her mind.

"If you say so Sam, sure, I can do that. I bet I can get other guys to kiss me, and I'm sure I could even get some to touch me so my man can see them." As she started thinking of letting some guy stick his hand inside her shirt and grope her breasts while he wet kissed her, she started to say, "Yes. I guess I can pretty easily find a guy, in some bar or something....." but I interrupted her.

"You see Lucy, your lips....well, they are almost irresistible. You're a good kisser Lucy, but you need to keep practicing to become a 'great' kisser if you want to be a real Trophy Bride." I kissed her again, but this time I slipped my tongue out to wet her lips just a little bit. I couldn't believe the shit I was talking, but she was totally going along with it. I could tell in her mind she was absorbing all my bullshit.

"You like kissing, don't you Lucy?" I asked to reinforce the idea.

"Oh yes. I've always liked kissing the most" She looked into my eyes and relaxed. She was sure this was right. In her mind, she was thinking of all the long necking sessions she used to have back in the woods behind the high school and such. She remembered going to bars and getting all wet and hot with a guy in the back booth. One guy even took her bra off in the bar and groped her while she gave him a really wet hand job. Her fingers were soaked!

I then grabbed both of her shoulders and told her, "You have such beautiful square shoulders too, such delicate limbs. You are just so feminine and beautiful! Why you are quite a catch! You just need to learn to show it off more and be your husband's pride and joy. You've got just the curvy body that men lust after. I am sure you will become a really great Trophy Bride Lucy!"

Lucy smiled brightly at me, daydreaming and even wanting another wet kiss from me.

"And you know Lucy, the best part about your beauty are these large breasts of yours." I said this while I took the chance to finally cup both of her big hooters through the thick flannel of her shirt. I squeezed both of her juicy melons lightly, holding back the urge to grope her wildly and rip her clothes off.

Not feeling so familiar with terms like "hooters", Lucy again looked a bit puzzled.

"I hope you don't mind me talking to you in "Trophy" language. I mean guys lusting after you always want to use some rather blunt talk. I mean, sometimes the cruder, the better. Trophy Talk is good. You'll see."

This would take a little getting used to. This was the beginning of a whole new way to see the world, but Lucy was on-board with his ideas.

"I mean your husband needs to show you off. You need to show yourself off for him, especially these great tits you have! That'll make him really proud. You need to show your hooters off to him and to all the other guys that are gawking at you. If you want to be a real Trophy Bride!" I said this while I continued to squeeze her big hooters through her shirt. God! but they felt so damn good in my hands!!! I could now feel just how firm they really were. I was just dying to see them in their naked flesh and to have my way with them.

"I mean you can't even hide these big honkers of yours no matter what kind of baggy shirts you wear. You'll really get the guys filled with lustful thoughts about you whenever they see you. But if you learn to dress differently too, wow, you will be a real true Trophy Bride!!!" With no reaction coming out of her and only smiles, I continued to use such crude terms cause it really got me off. I kept on going, while still filling my greedy hands with her big hooters.

"Just how big are these large jugs of yours anyway Lucy?" I not so innocently asked. In fact, I was getting off on being so blatantly lewd to her right to her face.

"Well...(almost in a daze from all the tit stimulation going on, and not just from the magic powder) they used to be 36-C's all through high school and lots of guys wanted to get their hands on them. That was fun, but kinda confusing for me growing up. But since then, they've grown to 36-D's Sam" she responded with a bit of pride in her voice. Her eyes flittered a little bit with all the breast squeezing that was going on too.

"And what are your measurements anyway Lucy?" as I continued to rhythmically squeeze and paw at and milk her big udders almost like I was kneading bread.

"Well, I've got these 36-D's Sam" she said.

I quickly replied correcting her, "You mean you have some 36-D "tits" Lucy, right? You can use blunt words like that Lucy. That's part of Trophy Talk. Tits, hooters, honkers, milk jugs, fun bags. It only gets men more excited about you honey."

"Ummm, OK. I've got some big 36-D tits. They are some big fucking boobs I've got, it's true. And my waist is only 24 inches around. That's pretty thin, isn't it? My hips are 36 inches too Sam. I've heard them called 'baby-making' hips. And men just love to stare at my ass too. I've almost forgotten about all that since I got married but shouldn't that alone make me a Trophy Bride?" she innocently asked.

"Well, that's a great start Lucy. And you do have a fine set of tits and a fucking really hot ass, but you still do need to learn how to act like a great Trophy Bride. There are many things you need to learn and experience Lucy. You really need a lot more experience." I lied through my teeth.

"You need to learn how to dress and act for strangers, as well as your husband too. You need to seduce men and make him proud of how they lust after you. I'm sure, with the proper training, you will do just fine." I couldn't believe the kind of shit I was telling her. I felt like I was living inside one of those dirty books I used to read before the internet came around and I fully intended for the training to take a very, very long time.

"You know what makes these gorgeous hooters of yours look even bigger is how really thin and delicate the rest of you is." When I said this, I dropped my hands down to circle her thin waist.

"You are so delicate and feminine. I'll bet we can get the guys to really take a serious look at you honey. I mean WoW!" I added that while my fingertips jumped back up to her big firm hooters and began to search for her nipples. A task that was too hard to do with such a thick shirt and bra on.

After regaining my self-control, I stepped away from her a bit and continued with my plan.

"Remember how you once told me that you were a cheerleader, but then quit back in high school? I think you told me that you had to wear some sort of halter top but were just growing so big, that you couldn't even button it anymore. Do you remember that?" I diabolically asked.

"Why, yes. I remember that. It was a lot of fun, but I just started getting. Well....too top heavy. I just started, you know....developing too much up on top. I just had to quit I guess" she explained.

"You mean your big hooters would bounce around too much. They'd even throw you off balance?" I asked with extreme lust in my mind.

"Yeah. It happens to some of the girls like that. I was just beginning to love them too because all the boys were giving me LOTS of attention and, you know, all the girls want big...well.... big tits! But once mine came in, well, I had to quit cheering cause it was just too hard."

While still groping her shirt mellons, I continued, "Wow Lucy! That sounds really hot actually! Do you still have that tight halter top you talked about Lucy? I bet that would make you look like a real Trophy Bride if you wore that halter top Lucy. Why don't you go upstairs and find that nice old top of yours and the rest of your cheerleading outfit you used to wear and come on back downstairs. No underwear allowed, OK?" Lucy had no idea why underwear had anything to do with her training, but she was more than happy to follow my directions.

Well, there I was. Standing in her living room next to her couch at the base of her stairs. No one else was home. I was waiting very impatiently while she went up to change. In just a few minutes I would be able to actually see all of her fabulous body. I would be able to grope and probably fuck her brains out. My blood was coursing through my veins. I felt hot and horny, almost trembling with expectation. My cock was even starting to stir all on its own.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers