The C.F.N.F. Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni turned to her nodding newbie friend.

"Yeah," Katie grumbled to Jenni. "I lost my ass last time. Not when you dropped in on us, the time before. It was at Peggy's. We played blackjack, they wiped the floor with me. So I had to pay, and answer the door naked. That's the standard punishment."

"Right—like Peggy said, just like the Impractical Jokers," June reiterated. "You lose, you get punished. Cher and I love those guys. They were a big inspiration when we started this thing."

"Oh gosh," said Jenni. "So, are we gonna be doing...that, today?"

"You bet your sweet and perhaps bare ass," Raina replied. Trepidation filled Jenni's face.

"But again, Jen, it's just a one-in-twelve chance," Natalie reminded her. "I've been in the club almost a year, and I've only lost once."

"That's true," Viv chimed in. "Little Miss Perfect Natalie: she hardly ever loses, she's a sweet angel, and she can eat anything she wants without gaining weight. In other words, we hate her guts."

"They wish," Natalie chuckled to Jenni. "No one who's capable of legit hatred could be in this club. Although it really helps if you can be taunting and cruel to your fellow girl—in a fun frisky way, of course. So everyone still has a good time. Big difference."

"Oh, I couldn't agree more," Babette chimed back in. "Big fat F-U-N is the name of the game in this group. If anyone's not having fun, then something's wrong, and we have to take a step back to see where we went awry."

"And all that having been said," said Miss Maddie, reaching for her walkie-talkie. "I feel it's time for me as hostess to shine a bit."

She sent once more for Amilia, who reappeared in another moment. "Yes, Madame?"

"Miss Chartoff, please be a dear and fetch me my very private diary. You know the one I mean, yes?"

Most of the girls became excited at this request. Amilia adjourned from the drawing room, up into Madison's private chambers, and rummaged through books and things before she located the diary. It was a bit large and heavy for a personal journal, she felt. Still, whenever this diary was referenced in earshot, or she was asked to get it, she got a little curious what was in here. Along the way back, she had to stop herself more than once from opening to a random page. She was sure no one would be the wiser, but...it was just wrong. Curious as she was, if she kept a diary, she wouldn't want it read behind her back.

"Here you are, Madame."

"Thank you so very much, Amilia." Madison began opening to the page and entry she wanted. Her eleven co-members and guests leaned in eagerly to hear. While Amilia had simply departed after being thanked the last time, this time she lingered. She processed that Madame was going to read to them, and frankly wouldn't mind being invited to listen. Even though such a request was outside her professional bounds. After another moment, Madame Maddie noticed.

"...Miss Chartoff?"

"Uh...will-will there be anything else, Madame?"

"...No, no," Maddie informed her simply and matter-of-factly, oblivious to the fact that she kind of wanted to stay. "At ease. Go on."

"A-are you sure? May...may I freshen anyone's drink? Would anybody care for a snack?"

She played it within her rights. As far as anyone here knew, she was just being a good maid and polishing off her duties with a dash of thoroughness. To her interest, one woman held up her glass.

"I wouldn't mind some more," said Eileen. "White wine this time, please. But we're really covered as far as snacks. We have cookies."

Amilia perked up. "Right away!" She took the glass from her and pranced off. Madison thought she detected a demeanor shift in Amilia just within the last few minutes, but decided merely to get on with her reading.

"Very well...now for my next erotic fantasy narration. I call this one 'A Sea of Dreams.'

"The ocean is calm and gentle this evening," Maddie sensually intoned to them. "The sun has gone down, leaving the sand mild and cool on my feet. Uncountable footprints measure my journey. Salty sea air kisses my face and whistles through my hair. Chills in the wind coax goosebumps on my skin. I give a shiver, rubbing my arms warm. The tranquil winds play with my dress, blowing under it to expose my strong, vivacious womanhood. The air, the land, the sea, they know that I am wondrously nude beneath my dress. They too know what lies in my path as I continue on. They've conjured me to shore and conspired with fate to make this night magical. I know something is to happen, I just don't know what. Then...I see her."

The girls became visibly and audibly intrigued.

"She is even more gloriously naked," Maddie smiled at them. "She lies on her back, half on shore, half in the tide. One arm rests over her head like a halo, the other on her ribcage. She appears to be asleep, but I cannot tell for sure. As I near, I realize I can see her uncovered breasts heave. Her tan skin and honey-colored hair are sprinkled with wind-blown sand. I stop, kneeling before her sprawled, beautiful stark body. Her eyes are closed, but I know she can feel me there. She reacts."

The club started to react as well, a few discreetly fondling themselves.

"I stretch on my side, enveloping her in my body warmth. I lay my hand over hers. She burrows her head back in the sand, enhancing the depth of her impression. ...Her nipples have stiffened."

Amilia returned with Miss Hennings' white wine. She heard these last four words as she was about to reenter. Her eyes popped ajar. So Madame was reading...a smutty story to her guests?? Amilia was frankly a bit floored. She'd heard talk from the other help now and again that Madame Madison was...kinky, and adventurous, but...she guessed she had trouble seeing it. And she didn't mean to eavesdrop; she was only doing her job. She cautiously slipped in.

"Your, eh, white wine, Miss," she announced, trying to sound and act natural. She hoped she hadn't started to flush in the cheeks. Eileen thanked her, and she stepped right back out. This time, however...she loitered, just outside the drawing room entrance. She knew this was wrong, but...she supposed she was just too nosy. She had to hear more. It was too fascinating.

"I explore her silky curves..." Madison went on, "...Awakening another magic spot with each second. Her mouth descends in a throaty moan. Calm, foamy waves crash over our feet, oozing up our legs to tantalize our delicate nethers. My dress becomes as wet and sandy as the rest of me. I feel her reach up to touch my racing heart. My breasts respond as her soft, supple palm smooths between them. I lean down and close my eyes, to breathe in her pheromones. My nose tickles her cheek. She smiles."

Several of the girls were becoming downright hot. Unbeknownst to them, this included Amilia Chartoff, who stood outside the room listening. An impulse came on as she enjoyed the intoxicating tale. She reached under her apron and skirt...and touched herself.

"We clasp hands above her head. My other plays at the side of her face, sifting thick wet hair, as she grasps my quivering mounds. I can tell that we feel the climactic moments coming together. And though her eyes remain closed...I know we are of one mind."

Twelve ladies waited with baited breath for the next sentence. Maddie whispered it, culling a collective shiver.

"We kiss."

The club's reactions turned vocal, overlapping one another.

Katie: Gasp—"Yes!"

Natalie: "Oh baby..."

Peggy: "Get it, girl!"

Raina: "Mm! Hells to the yeah.

"I may've taken this whole seat, but right now I'm only usin' the edge!" added Raina, swiping a bit of sweat off her brow. Madison took a proud pause to let them enjoy the moment, then went on.

"We communicate without words. Our senses, affections, passions...become one. She unjoins our hands and collects me. Her fingernails scrape the ripe hot flesh on my back. My legs slip around her nearer thigh, prying it from the other."

June clutched onto Cheri beside her and began copping gropes. Cheri returned the favor. Peggy and Babette rubbed each other about the thighs and hips. Jenni squeezed her hand between her knees, fighting the urge to rip her clothes off before they even started their card game. Just outside, Amilia had found way into her own pussy, and started quietly—but violently—jilling off.

"As we fight for breath through the unbreakable kiss...my trembling fingers reach to her yearning, purring kitten...

"...And make contact."

Viv: "Oh god..."

Cheri: "Yeeeeeeeesssss..."

Eileen: "WHEW..."

"Lust strikes the shore like a thunderbolt," Madison majestically recounted. "Time is nothing but a notion as we lie intertwined in torrid bliss half-awash onshore. I continue to take advantage of her divine nakedness, harshly penetrating her as my dormant fingers stroke beneath her crimson cunt. She writhes helplessly, digging her digits into my spine. Neither of us can take another moment. The action of the waves reflects that of our dalliance. They intensify and crash over us, as are to the wild, surging bursts...of orgasm."

June: "My god, I'm about to cum right the hell now."

Babette: "I know, right?"

"The both of us can swear we feel real thunder and lightning sizzling down upon us. We see stars blasting in each other's eyes. The portal to all that which is good and supreme and wonderful is nigh. Our outbursts are protected only by the shore's deserted state. Our source of drowning is indistinguishable between our passion and the natural, material waves of the sea. We climb and climb, steadier and steadier...higher and higher...faster and faster...until..."

Her mid-air gesturing paw closed into a triumphant fist.

"...It happens. Dual... mutual... simultaneous... climax."

Her audience cheered. Madison modestly waited out their applause, and finished the fantasy.

"At last, drained of energy and essence, we nestle into one another, and the soft wet bed of sand. Unconsciousness settles. With no more physical love to be made tonight...we let the tiding sea blanket us. Dreams are all we are to share longer this evening. Two lone entities in a faraway realm where heaven meets Earth...in A Sea of Dreams."

She closed the book. A cacophony of exhalations, "whew!"s and congratulatory claps ensued.

"Hot damn," Stella breathed. "How am I the writer and not you??"

"Uh, if you ladies'll excuse me," said Peggy, pretending to get up. "I really must be off to the beach."

Laughter. Maddie wagged a finger. "Hey. Ovaries off. She's my girl. You whip up your own fantasy goddess."

Feigning disappointment, Peggy pouted and sat back down. The girls enjoyed more giggles together, as right outside the door...

Miss Amilia Chartoff, Madame Madison's maid...tried to wrap her mind around the fact that her employer had just made her cum...with the retelling of her libido-tingling fantasy.

*****

"Call!...FOUR NINES??!...Fold!"

Saturday, May 27th, 2017, 4:58 p.m.

"Ahhhhhhright, ladies!" Raina leered at her clubmates, shuffling the spicy playing cards. "The game...is strip poker. Standard five-card draw. I deal. Three groups of four, groups alternate between each hand. All three who lose each hand take off one piece of clothing, till one person's completely naked. And of course, we know what happens to that girl!..."

Cheers and applause spilled forth. Maddie'd taken the gang to another room nearby, with a generous gaming table at which their dealer now sat. Raina finished shuffling, tapped the deck even on the table and produced her beret.

"In the hat're twelve slips of paper with our names. I'll pick for groups. Everyone clear on the game?"

Jenni raised her hand. "Um, sort of...I just feel like I'm a little fuzzy on what beats what. Do we have a chart or something?"

"Oh, no worries, love," Babette assured her. "We'll walk you through it. You'll be fine."

Jenni looked on as the others shared sneaky glances and quiet, malicious-sounding chortles. Unsure if she should actually be worried, Jenni threw uncertain looks back and forth between them. But as her eyes landed on Katie, she was legitimately reassured, as Katie pretended to scratch her nose, turned back to Jenni, and deliberately winked.

Oh, that's right, Jenni thought, I've got an ally. I hope we'll be able to look out for each other. If not in this game, then in some other circumstance. Raina, meanwhile, had begun drawing names from her beret.

"Okay! First group will be: Peggyyyyy...Cheriiiii...oh! Myself...aaaand...well, would you look at that! Our newbie herself, Miss Jenni!"

Jenni's eyebrows jumped. "Oh. I, eh...I'm first, huh?" she tittered.

The ladies seemed charmed by this. Jenni wasn't sure if that was because she was so...innocent next to the lot of them...or because they expected to easily whip her ass, and then hand it to her. Hm...let's find out.

Raina dealt. The backs of all cards were an identical striptease damsel artfully concealing her pussy with one hand, wearing naught but pasties on her nipples and a smile. The value sides bore faded images of naked models in various poses, behind the spots and faces. The active players marveled approvingly. It went without saying that inactive players could not interact, in way of winking, hand gestures, or clearing of the throat. So the other eight sat silently to watch. Peggy's first hand included 2D, 6S, 7D, JH and QC. Cheri's consisted of 4H, 4S, 8S, 10C and AH. Raina gave herself 2S, 5D, 5H, KC and KH.

And Jenni's opening hand of five-card draw poker was as follows: 3D, 9C, 9H, 9S, QS.

Everyone turned in the cards they wished to exchange. "I'll take three." "Three." "Erm...I'd like two cards, please."

Raina dealt the new cards. "Tres a Cher bear...two for Jenni-penny...a trio to leggy Peg...dealer takes one."

Jenni looked at her new cards, furrowing her brow. "Mmm..." she muttered. "Okay, what beats what again now?"

Her three opponents smirked to one another.

"Well, Jennifer, dear," said Peggy, trying to keep the patronizing tone out of her voice. "A pair beats a high card. Two pair beats one pair. Three of a kind beats two pair, and a straight beats three of a kind. For openers."

Jenni nodded, looking intently at her hand of cards. Her expression seemed baffled. She waved her actual hand in a circular motion.

"Uh-huh...keep going..."

Peggy and Raina shared a look, as if they were in cahoots. Cheri's new cards were no help, and she decided her measly pair of fours wasn't up to snuff. She tossed them, removed one of her shoes and kicked it away. "Fold; I'm out."

"All right," said Peggy, feeling no longer quite so patronizing. "A flush beats a straight. And a full house beats a flush."

"Need us to go any higher, Jen?" Raina asked inscrutably.

"Um...no, no, I don't think so."

"Good." A grin spread across Raina's face. She put them down, face up.

"Read 'em and weep. Full house: gents and fives."

Peggy ditched her cards and also a shoe. Raina addressed Jenni.

"That's two folds. Callin' ya, girl. Show 'em."

"...Oh. Uh, okay..." Jenni started to lift her shirt and then also her bra. She earned laughter, cheers and a few wolf whistles.

Raina shrugged. "Hey, I meant the cards, babe. But I'm willin' to roll with those punches."

"Oh, my cards," Jenni said, pretending she hadn't known. "All right, well..."

She laid down sixty percent of her hand. "Three nines. Um, you said that doesn't beat a full house, right?"

Raina leaned back and victoriously crossed her arms. Cheri confirmed for her.

"That's right, sweetheart, sorry. Three of a kind doesn't beat a full house."

Jenni pouted. "Darn!"

A content Raina leaned in to reach for the cards. "Well, better luck next time, dollface."

Jenni spoke back up. "Eh, but now, if I'm correct in remembering that four of a kind beats a full house, and all that's left after that's a straight flush and a royal flush...well, then isn't it fortunate for me that one of my other two cards...ALSO happens to be a nine!"

She threw it down, and there it was for the ladies to see. An abruptly consternated Raina gaped at this revelation. Peggy and Cheri whipped their equally stunned faces back to Jenni. The ear-to-ear smile scuttled across the table and leapt onto Jenni's face.

"Wh—wait, what the hell?!" Raina demanded.

"Four of a kind!" She looked between the three of them. "...Gotcha, ladies."

The other eight girls burst into even heartier laughter and applause.

"AHH!" Peggy gazed incredulously. "Why, you little bitch!" She turned back to Raina and Cheri. "She suckered us, the little hustler!"

"Yup!" Jenni proudly declared, her grin utterly eating proverbial fish. "How ya like them oranges, Missies?!"

Raina re-crossed her arms, now bent out of shape. Royally pissed at having been outwitted by the newbie kid, she glared down at the table surface, shaking her head. Across from her, Jenni innocently propped her chin on her elbows, sweetly addressing Raina.

"I'm sorry, Miss Chester. But according to your own rules...looks like you have to cough up a shoe too. Unless of course you'd rather take off your top and, eh...'show 'em' yourself."

Another wave of giggles crested at the girl's stark moxie, interspersed with a few "ooOOOoh"s. Raina's glare rose with narrowed eyes.

"That's gonna cost you dearly, junior."

Jenni only smiled back like a pixyish cherub. "Well, bring it right on, senior."

"HA!!" guffawed Viv, standing at Jenni's left. She clapped a hand on her shoulder, as Raina gathered up the cards for the next hand. "Damn!" she declared. "This girl's got spunk!"

Babette, mid-drink, almost ejected her beverage right out of her nose.

"A-hem!" she exclaimed, trying not to choke. "Er, me dear Americans, if you please?"

The rest of the club turned to her.

"Right. Sorry," she announced. "Just a wee thing. It seems we've a bit of a communications breakdown. Unless you really mean that a girl's in fact got it..." She tittered. "I'd humbly ask we avoid the word 'spunk' in the company of a British lesbian."

Actually only June caught her message, knowing what Bab meant by this. She blushed, covering her mouth. The other American women looked to each other. The girl who'd said the word spoke back up.

"I don't follow, Babs," said Viv. Babette paused before responding, darting her eyes about.

"I'll...tell you a bit later...or actually, it might be better to show you."

*****

Chair Favors No Fealty

Saturday, May 27th, 2017, 6:26 p.m.