The C.F.N.F. Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

*****

Chinese Food! Never Fear!

Saturday, May 27th, 2017, 8:31 p.m.

Ding-dong-DANG-DONG!

"OhhhhhhhhHHHH!!" the ladies cried out. Dinner had arrived. With the film concluded, Amilia was back to work, just an hour left in her shift. Maddie took the other eleven around to the front door. And punctuated with a nice spank to Cheri's butt.

"You're up, chairmistress."

Cheri blew out her breath. She could hardly believe she had to do this, but she'd watched just about all the others do it. And way back when, the club was originally her brainchild to begin with. She supposed she ultimately, axiomatically had herself to blame. She reached for the door handle and slowly pulled. CREEEEEEEEEAAA...

This time the delivery person was a young lady, probably about halfway between Jenni's and Katie's ages. After the second the oddity took to register, she covered her mouth with her free hand. Of the eleven other skimpily clad women huddled behind this naked one, at least nine of them burst out in hysterical guffaws.

"It's a girl!" Stella softly exclaimed.

"C.F.N.F.! Perfect!" remarked Natalie, gesturing toward the two of them.

"See what'cha get??" Viv added to Cheri. "Serves ya right!"

An embarrassed, exasperated Cheri crossed her arms, waiting for the little girl to get over the shock and give her the grub. As she stared, the delivery girl began to quiver, trying to keep from giggling. She tried to look Cheri in the eyes, but that wasn't easy either.

"Wh—...um...what..."

Cheri gestured down her torso as if to say, read my tits. The girl did so, nodding in revelation, prompting another collective cackle. She then stooped to read the smaller letters on Cher's belly. She had to lean in close to get it all, making the girls laugh even harder.

"You did get the tip in the online order, right?" Cheri grumbled.

"Um, yes...I did." The delivery girl arched a brow. "Did...did you mean to tip me that much, or was that a typo?"

"No, no..." Sigh. "No typo. You deserve a huge tip. You're a beautiful young thing and I'm a naked middle-aged loser."

Finally, the delivery girl began handing over a series of Mein Course bags. She afterwards gestured to Cheri's torso.

"Well, I'm...I'm, eh, sorry to, y'know, read, uh...that."

Cheri Brock's eleven club cubs just about died laughing.

*****

Cagey, Feisty, Nasty Fun

Saturday, May 27th, 2017, 9:55 p.m.

Supper was a gastronomic joy, with which the wine paired interestingly. As Jenni drank, she found she and Katie had something else in common: they could decently hold liquor. But they also knew there'd be no driving tonight. So Jenni, who still lived at home, called her parents to tell them they were having a slumber party. And tried very hard to keep the slur out of her voice. After May 13th, she told her Mom and Dad she'd met some nice lady friends, but had yet to inform them of the nature of their club. As cool as they were, and as grown-up and responsible as they knew she was...she didn't see her membership in a club like this—nor being plastered on champagne—making their day. As she told the ladies, she thought perhaps she should try to convince them they shared a bowling league. Katie was in a league. If she started going bowling with Katie, this wouldn't be a complete lie.

Once everyone was full, Maddie asked Katie, Viv and Raina for a little help with something. As they were probably the three strongest of the group, she enlisted them with the physical task of the night. Well, one physical task of the night. She took them to yet another large open room, where like Cheri, the ceiling was naked. The girls could look up and see exposed beams, wires and pipe snaking wall to wall, and mounted light bars. Maddie'd procured something extra special for tonight's loser. In the meantime, she asked the other seven to blindfold Cher and wait with her outside for further instruction.

Cheri did not love being blindfolded, and wasn't crazy about being punished either. But she obeyed, tying the silk scarf over her eyes. Inside, Madison proudly showed the three strengthier girls her acquisition. It was precisely what it looked like, she informed them—

"It's my tarantula cage," she sadistically grinned, wiggling her fingers.

It was indeed a large spider-shaped brass cage—"juuuuust big enough for an average-size human being, hint hint"—with two locking latches on its right side, lined with velvet for its prisoner's comfort. It was heavy, she told them, so together they lifted and placed it just where Maddie wanted, under two parallel ceiling beams. They then snaked a length of twine through it, tied and threw the twine over the beams. Finally, they unclasped the latches and lifted it open. "Okay, ladies, bring her in!" Madison called.

The other seven did so, guiding in their beloved—and doomed—chairwoman. As the rest of them saw the cage, their reaction was foreseeable. Cheri waited until they told her she could lift—but not remove—the blindfold, and saw what the rest of them saw.

"Oh, what the freaking hell!" she exclaimed, to everyone else's gleeful, devilish laughter.

Madison crouched, jovially summoning Cheri with one finger, as if she were a small child.

"Okay, Cher bear, sweetheart, your ankles go heeeeeere, you see...and your wrists go heeeeeere!" More laughing.

"Holy cow, Maddie, where'd you find this thing??" June asked her.

"That's one of the wonderful things about being wealthy," said Madison. "Paying capable folks to find and build you big kinky toys."

Oh, this was just going to royally suck, Cher bear knew it, whatever they were about to do to her. But after everything she'd done to the rest of them, if Cheri tried to refuse this, they would all but literally kick her ass right out of the club. It didn't matter that she was the founder or chairlady. She was no more sacred to it or holier than any of the others. She whimperingly climbed in.

"'At's a girl!" praised Maddie. The ladies gingerly slipped her blindfold back down, shut the cage to enclose her, snapped the latches, took the twine and began hoisting it into the air. With four brass longlegs on either side, poor unfortunate helpless Cheri was locked in the tarantula's clutches. She now resembled a turtle sticking out of its shell. Her hands and feet were trapped in rings that closed around them. The contraption was expertly crafted to spread and expose her ass and pussy. Her belly and tits were also vulnerable, with parenthetically curving supports to cradle her torso and waist. When they felt she was up high enough, they tied off the twine.

"What should we do to her first then?" Cheri heard Babette's voice ask.

Next came Peggy's. "You guys decide, I'll be right back in a minute. I gotta go get my feather!"

Cheri tensed up. "Oh god no!" she cried. "PLEASE, not that awful goddamned feather!"

"Oh god yes!" Peggy's voice faded. A few of them began to circle Cheri's body. She felt fingertips poke and stroke a number of spots.

"Yeah, let's warm her up first," said Natalie.

Madison crossed to Cher's backside. "Mm, if you guys want." She abruptly dug her nails into both ass cheeks.

"AAAAAAHHHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!" Cheri burst, rattling the cage. Eileen approached to face her.

"My my, quite the precarious predicament we've found ourselves in, yes?" she asked Cheri, dabbing her nose.

"Hey Maddie, can I go get a chair to sit under her?" asked Katie.

"Of course!"

Another disappearing voice. "Be right back too!"

June headed back with her. "Oh, and I'll get the wine!"

Jenni, who liked the idea of being in control and power over an older woman, sauntered to Cheri's front. She reached under, and took both Cher's nipples between her fingers, winning a moaning gasp. She accompanied this action with a first kiss to Cheri's lips.

"Whoo, someone's feelin' frisky!" they heard Viv remark. Maddie went on doing her thing, tickling Cheri's thighs and calves, making her laugh and squeal through Jenni's kiss. This wasn't very sexy, but it was funny, and made Jenni laugh too. Cher tensed up again as Madison worked her way down her legs, feeling where she was going. She broke the kiss.

"Maddie, not my feet!"

A familiar voice returned. Miss Peggy's.

"Yeah, Maddie, not her feet; just one of 'em. My feather wants the other one!"

Gasp. "NOOOO!"

"Um, yeeeeeeessss!" Peggy contradicted. She took her left toes, Maddie holding her by the right ones. Another second later, Cheri felt both the chilling edges of the feather blade and Madison's evil nails attack her soles. She went insane. She laughed so loud, Katie heard her the couple doors away, fetching her chair from the drawing room. Eventually Peggy moved on.

"NOW THEN, LET'S SEE..." Peggy shouted to be heard over the guffawing. "HOW'S MISS FEATHER FEEL HERE??"

She let the evil plume on its merry vellicating way, starting at Cheri's ass crack, between her cheeks, down her taint and pussy. She barely, ever so slightly brushed her hardening, erect clit...then crouched underneath, tickling her tummy in rapid glides and swishes.

"EEEEEHEEEHEHEHEEEHEE!! WHOOOHOOOOHOHOHOOOO!!" Cher caterwauled, struggling and rattling like mad. The others stood around and marveled. The helpless laughs were such music to Jenni's ears, she joined in and tickled Cheri's tits. This fit went on several moments, until Cher couldn't breathe, and began coughing and hacking. The girls decided to cease for now.

"A'right," said Raina. "Hold up. We don't wanna totally wear her out yet."

Katie returned shortly with her chair, and slid it under Cheri's middle. "Hey! What'd I miss?"

"Oh, just a hellish-looking spell of tickle torture," Babette matter-of-factly replied.

"Yeah, but we're giving her a little break now," added Jenni, pecking Cheri's cheek.

Silence dropped for a few minutes as Madison quietly called everyone's attention together. She made a gathering motion with one hand, and put the other index finger to her lips. Once everyone's eyes were her way, she tapped her lips with her finger. This was her way of saying that she adamantly wanted silence. Even as she showed them this little added feature of the cage.

Cher heard—or didn't hear—the quiet. It was unsettling.

"Wh—...what's going on?" she wanted to know, turning her head either way.

Still signaling them to keep silent, Maddie reached into a compartment on the cage's left side, and produced a one-ended length of wire with a three-prong plug. Finger still to her lips, she inserted it into the wall. The girls' faces went into surprise and awe. So the cage was...electric, they realized. And now activated. How diabolical! How unforgivingly diabolical. But how awesome.

"...Yeah, what say we switch gears," Stella proposed, acting "natural." "Let's seduce her ass."

"Oooh, I love that idea," cooed Natalie.

Cher had to agree, that sounded like a welcome break from the tickling agony. She decided to settle in and enjoy. When they put her through more hell, she'd be a big girl and take it like one. June came back in, arms full of mostly undrunk glasses, and redistributed them. Cheri took a deep breath as they softly fondled her again. Viv slipped to her front, drink in hand. She had a fun idea.

"Oooh...face shot!" She carefully poured some champagne onto Cheri's forehead, letting it stream down.

"Bluhh—hey!"

Viv leaned down, licking, sucking, drinking the champers off her face. "Ah! Refreshing. Anyone else like one?"

Jenni, now having tasted these wine varietals, found herself loving them. "I would!" she accepted.

She did a shot off Cheri's face as well. Then so did Babette. Cher didn't mind this so much. It felt funny, but nice.

Then...she heard something click. Like...a switch.

...Huh?

Then...she heard a zzzt. And felt

Gasp. "AAAAHHHHH!"

The girls reacted. Cheri Brock's nipples went rock-hard, as some pre-cum wetness was forcibly jolted from her cunt. Madison spoke.

"Oh, did I forget to mention?...The cage is, well, sorta, kinda, just...electrified and all that. No big deal."

Cheri clenched everything. "WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, no kidding," Maddie told her, calm and tranquil, gliding her nails dreamily along Cheri's side. "Quite a coincidence, really, what with the DVD Eileen showed us before. I didn't even plan that part. Pretty cool, huh?"

Cheri threw a tantrum. "You are horrible people!!" she shrieked.

"Aww..." said Eileen, joining Madison to examine the electric switch. "I don't recall any sympathy for us whenever we got punished."

"You all never got punished like this!" Cher despairingly insisted.

"Very well," Stella nodded. "Guess you'll find some way to up the ante on us next time. Unless of course you lose again, Cher."

The thought made her weep. Then, she was made to screech, like a banshee...as Eileen gave her a second electric shock.

"Oh, dear...danger, Cher bear; high voltage."

Zzzzt. "YEEEEEOWWWWWCH!!"

"Oopsie...mea culpa. That was a little slip of the hand," Eileen fibbed.

"Oh, Eileen, for shame," chided Peggy. "Shame on you indeed. Safety first! Right, Cher?"

Cheri began sobbing. Jenni, Bab and a few of the others felt sorry for her, while also really glad they hadn't lost tonight.

"Okay, I don't wanna just make her miserable," said Babette, raising Cher's drooping chin.

"Me neither," said Jenni. "I like it better when she's giggly and...y'know, horny and stuff."

"I don't disagree..." Katie pondered, under Cheri's torso, stroking her abs. "Although I thought she said last time that she liked pain."

"I remember that too," seconded Viv.

"Uh, that's true, Cheri-berries," Madison reminded her, grazing her cheek. "You did say that. Were you lying?"

Peggy digitally examined Cher's wet pussy. "Yeah, that's a good question: were you?"

Gasp. "W—...no. I-I mean, ye—...well, I...maybe. Kinda. I don't know!"

"Hmm...seems to be havin' trouble makin' up her mind," said Raina. "Maybe a few more volts might help?"

"NO!" Cheri objected. "I-I...d—...I...o-okay, fine! I...I did kinda lie...I guess. I like watching pain...but I don't like feeling it. Okay?? I said it. I'm...I'm a pussy. I can dish it out, but I can't take it. There, I admitted it! Are you satisfied now?"

The girls looked about to one another.

"I was already satisfied," Natalie shrugged. "And, eh, I kinda thought we were gonna be romantic and sexy with her now."

"That is true..." added June. She ambled up behind Cheri and took one of her feet in both her hands.

"I say we melt her like butter now...then torture her again later if we feel like it."

Cher didn't love the sound of that last part, but hopefully now she'd at least get some pleasure.

And so they commenced. Each girl did what she did—or enjoyed—best. Raina rubbed Cheri's other foot, kissing her ankle and instep. Babette took and sucked a breast. Peggy let the feather snake and slither up her pussy and asshole, and back down. Natalie smoothed back the skin of her hood, licked her fingers and teased her clit. Eileen semi-lightly spanked her tush, alternating cheeks. Viv claimed an arm, hickeying its crook. Maddie softly raked her ribs, playing her as if tickling the ivories. Stella held her jaws, smothering her face in lipstick prints. Katie rubbed her tummy, took a mouthful of wine, leaned up and slurped at her bellybutton, trying to do an upside-down body shot. June sucked and nibbled her other foot's toes one by one, applying pressure to that magic putty-in-hands spot under the arch. And Jenni ran her fingers back and forth through Cher's hair, massaging her scalp and neck.

Within seconds, Cheri truly did feel the passion radiating. After everything that had happened tonight, after all was said and done, after an evening of heaven and hell, savoring and suffering, agony and ecstasy...she got to feel the privilege of eleven sexy girls loving her up. Even if she was stuck in an awkward position, unable to move or see, completely susceptible, and could be abused and mistreated again at any time. Truth be told—no puns intended—this feeling added to the electric lust. She felt herself drawn in all directions. It was amazing. It all felt so incredible together. Like a masterful recipe with all these delicious ladies and their talents as ingredients. God, she felt so very many wonderful things at once. Oh, how it all came together so gloriously. Cheri felt ravishing pleasure build on her, almost suddenly, at an alarming rate. Her libido went wild. Her heart pounded. Her flesh blazed and perspired. Her nipples re-stiffened. All four paws twitched, clenched, balled up and released. Her face grimaced. Her mouth gasped and fought for breath between the kisses forced on her. Her clit swelled and bulged. And her pussy burned...for...for...

She couldn't stand it another second. She tore off the current kiss and begged.

"Someone penetrate me! With anything! PLEASE!"

Another collective reaction. After quick deliberating, Raina and Natalie each gave her some hot, aggro frigging action with their middle fingers. They jilled and drilled her as potently as possible. The other girls stuck to task. The nanosecond Cher felt the requested penetration, it was confirmed that she'd known what she wanted. It was the perfect culmination. She howled through the ceiling. She howled through all of Madame Madison Roschfeld's ceilings. She filled the skies of Green Plains County with her cries of fire. She was zapped right to the edge. She realized she had no time left. Her pussy clenched, held on tight, contracted...and erupted.

It was the most violent, unbelievable, intense orgasm she could possibly remember. She could neither pay attention to nor care how the ladies celebrated her climax. She also didn't know that she pelted at least two of them with her fiercely spurting cum.

"WHOA-HO-ho!" roared Peggy.

"YEAH, baby!" crowed June.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" hollered Raina.

After every star was crossed, every dimension was traversed, every wave was crashed...Cheri finally wore down. Her face was caked in many different substances. Sweat, champagne and cum residue dripped off her body. Her muscles ached, trying to relax. Her libido and cunt were drained, but her heart and soul had hardly ever been happier. Her dizzy eyes fluttered under the blindfold. Hair pasted everywhere it would reach. Her club co-members gathered behind her to admire the results. She couldn't tell for a minute if she'd lose consciousness...but then she heard footsteps return and felt her nose kissed. It was Babette.

"Fancy that?"

Cheri smelled something semi-familiar, and tasted the same a moment later. Babette slipped her fingers into Cheri's mouth.

"And that then, ladies...is the 'girl version'...of spunk."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers