The C.F.N Gym Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he will be very accommodating to our clients." Marla said as she too eyed down Greg again. One of the college girls passed Greg as he stood there conversing with the shameless voyeur before him. She smiled at him cutely as she passed trying, and failing, to not stare at his cock. She seemed to flush a little bit and Greg's cock bobbed against his will and he too flushed. He looked after her as she passed she was an adorable blonde with a cheerleader body, shorter than Greg by about 6 inches, she wore a tasteful two-piece bathing suit.

"Well, I'll leave you two to discuss his new position!" Lisa announced as she once more winked at Greg. "Can't wait to see you work..." She said as she turned to leave swaying her hips as she did. Greg found himself transfixed on her ass. He shook out of it and looked at Marla who had a knowing smirk on her face.

"I already feel good about my hiring decision." She said. "I think you're going to be very popular."

She ushered him to follow her and he once again couldn't help but stare at her ass. They made their way back to the office and they passed the same group of lovely women Greg did the previous day they each giggled to each other and whispered as he passed. He felt the blood in his cheeks rise. Once they got to her office she stopped outside.

"So, think about the schedule you would like and text me as soon as you decide. I'll tell you if it will work and give you an alternative if it doesn't. I expect a text before the end of the night!" She announced. "You may stay here or head back to your hotel, I look forward to working with you." She said as she extended her hand to shake, still ogling the naked Greg before her. He couldn't tell because of the make up but it appeared she was flushing slightly as well. He shook her hand and she went to go into her office and he followed. She was surprised he was following.

"S-sorry I just want to get my clothes." He said.

"Your clothes? Oh those! Yeah I think the cleaning crew already disposed of them."

"What!?" He asked incredulously. "How am I supposed to get home!?"

"You'll just have to go like that!" She said as she laughed, closing the door behind her as she did. He stood there dumbfounded for a minute. She opened the door quickly and gave him his keys and wallet before shutting it once more.

Greg took a deep breath trying to calm down, but unfortunately nothing was soothing his nerves. He decided that just biting the bullet and leaving was for the best right now. He started walking to the front hoping he wouldn't run into anyone else and unfortunately Katie was still behind the front desk. He hoped she wouldn't notice him, but of course she did. She looked up and her eyes bulged as she took in Greg's nude form. Her eyes bulged a bit more as they locked on his still raging erection. She looked away blushing then.

"I uh take it you got the job." She said with a small smile still trying not to look at Greg.

He swallowed hard and said. "Y-yeah, I guess I did. I think I start officially tomorrow." He said trying to not let the awkwardness get to him.

"That's good!" She said. "I can't wait to see you again- I mean, you know, to work with you." She quickly said trying to cover her tracks blushing a deeper crimson.

Greg laughed awkwardly. "Yeah well um I'll see you tomorrow?" He said with a questioning tone.

She looked at him again fighting her own apparent embarrassment at the situation. "Yep! See you then!" She said as she grinned from ear to ear, her adorable dimples showing full on her face. With that Greg walked to the door. He looked back at Katie one more time and caught her ogling his ass. She averted her eyes shyly when she saw he noticed. They both flushed and Greg went outside.

As soon as the door shut Greg ran to his car and got in. He panted wildly as he tried to calm himself, he found he had never been so turned on his life. He drove back to his hotel and ran to his room, luckily unnoticed. As soon as the door shut he masturbated furiously cumming in less than a minute.

After cleaning up his mess he laid on his bed still nude and thought about all the women who had seen him that day and how they reacted. He found that while he was embarrassed by the attention he was also thrilled beyond measure. He knew this was going to take some getting used to, but he felt once he did he wouldn't be able to get enough of it. He switched on the TV while he thought of his schedule. After a while he texted Marla with it. She replied immediately with a thumb's up emoji. After his nerves calmed down from the day he found himself exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately.

The next day he woke up bright and early. He opened his blinds, still nude and looked out at the sunrise. His morning erection standing straight forward, he looked down at himself and thought this isn't gonna be so bad. With newfound vigor he found he couldn't wait for the first class that started later that day. He wondered which women would be there and how they would enjoy him.

He got dressed, which seemed a little silly since he would remove his clothes soon enough, but public indecency was still a thing. He drove himself arriving early for his first class at 10 am. He came in and saw Katie behind the front desk as soon as she made eye contact she looked away and sported a flushed shy smile.

Though he was still embarrassed about the previous day he walked up to her with the confidence he sported the first time he saw her, after all it was much easier to be confident with clothes on. "Hey Katie! How are you doing today?"

"I'm good!" She said shyly smiling and blushing. "I take it you're here for your first class."

"Yep! I'm actually kind of excited for it. I think It'll take some getting used to, but after I do I'm sure it will feel natural."

"You mean au naturel." She joked giggling a bit. Greg found himself giggling at her joke too.

"I guess you could say that."

"When's your first class?" She asked now making eye contact still flushing and smiling.

"Why? You want to attend or just to watch?" He asked shooting a confident smile.

"Shut up!" She said blushing hard but still smiling. "No, I was just making small talk!"

"Uh-huh, sure." He teased.

"Shut up!" She said laughing and play punching his arm.

"Well it's at 10 so if you wanted to stop by..."

She giggled. "I don't know maybe I will, I mean I got a pretty good look yesterday." She said with a playful wink. Greg could feel his blood starting to pump from the recollection.

"I guess you did." He said rubbing the back of his head smiling. "Anyway, if you were to come to join I wouldn't really mind." He said now blushing a bit at inviting this cute woman to view him in his most natural state.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see if I show up!" She said shooting him a toothy grin.

"I guess I will." He shot her a wink and proceeded into the gym. She looked after him as he passed. He stopped by Marla's office and knocked. She ushered him in and she beamed as soon as she saw it was Greg.

"You're early! A little...excited...are we?" She said raising an eyebrow and smirking. He laughed a little.

"I guess I do find this whole thing a little titillating." He admitted shyly looking away.

"Good! I want my employees to have a good time! It makes the women feel better about the whole thing too."

"Well I just wanted to let you know I'm here." He said as he was leaving.

"Hey Greg! If you want to go out onto the pool deck, feel free. You could let the women out there know when your class will be starting, I'm sure a little preview will get more women interested in attending!" She said with lascivious smile. She clearly enjoyed using men like Greg like pieces of meat to be thrown into the pit of cougars that was the pool.

"I think I'll do just that!" Feeling bold he shot her a wink as he finished the statement. She smiled that devious smile she sported so well in response.

The whole interaction made Greg a little aroused, his arousal only deepened as he approached the locker room. Once inside he quickly undressed. As soon as he was nude he was startled by a feminine voice behind him. He turned covering his growing manhood.

"Hey there! Going for a swim?" a young redhead wearing a red bikini asked. She looked to be about 25 or so. She wore a smirk on freckle-flecked face as she eyed Greg down. Greg recalled that Marla did tell him that women could come in here though he didn't really expect anyone. He unshielded his privates figuring it didn't make sense to hide since he'd be naked with a much larger audience soon. She narrowed in on his dick for a bit and her smirk grew a little, just like Greg. "What's your name? You're new here, right?"

"Yeah I'm the new swim instructor, Greg." He said trying to be confident, but finding it more difficult now that he was nude in front of this hot stranger. Her eyes lit up upon hearing him.

"You're the new instructor!" She said giddily. "Marla always has the best tastes!" She said as she eyed him up and down. "I always loved the water aerobics classes here. Now I have another excuse to go out to the pool..." She said zeroing in on his rapidly rising package. Greg felt a little self-conscious as this new woman brazenly appraised his aroused member. "My name is Brooke by the way! When's the class?"

"It's at 10." He said flatly feeling the color in his cheeks rise.

"Oh good! That's soon. I'm going out to the pool now why don't you follow me and I could introduce you to some of the regulars?" She offered now looking in his eyes with a confident smile.

"S-sure! I guess meeting the regulars is a good idea." He said the color still rising in his cheeks.

"Great now follow me!" She said turning. Greg felt his eyes bulge as he saw that Brooke was wearing a thong bikini. Her butt was relatively small, but very toned, with a hint of bubble. He followed her transfixed by the sight before him. She ran out the door and once out of sight he paused as his brain started working again. He took one more deep breath and walked out to the pool.

Brooke was waiting for him just outside the door with her hands on her hips. She ushered him further towards the pool. He surveyed and saw about eight women laying out. A few Greg's age, a couple in their 30's, and a few older than that. All of them were quite lovely to his eye, they each seemed to wear a different stylish swimsuit. He continued to follow Brooke towards the lounging women who were ogling the current lifeguard so hard they didn't notice Greg emerging from the locker room, at least at first. One by one they noticed the new man meat on the deck, each of them sporting a different sort of amused expression.

Among the women was Lisa from the day before. She wore a tiger print bikini today, he couldn't tell as he was laying down, but it seemed it was more revealing than the bikini she wore the previous day. Her expression was a calm smile as she lounged lazily, assessing his body. He couldn't tell because of her sunglasses but it seemed her eyes were glued on his cock.

She was the closest to the locker room and Brooke was walking right up to her first. "Hey Lisa! This is our new swim instructor Greg!" She said giddily as she turned back to Greg looking him up and down quickly all while smiling.

"Thanks Brooke, we met yesterday. I'm glad you came back Greg, I would have been so disappointed if we scared you off..." She said in a seductive tone. Greg's pulse rose a bit as did his member. Lisa and Brookes eyes flashed towards his dick as it happened, each smirked a bit, loving every minute of the tease.

"Well, let's not waste any time!" Brooke said ushering Greg to follow her to the next woman who was already eyeing him down. This woman appeared to be in her mid-thirties and had jet black hair with a matching one-piece bathing suit that fit her thin frame perfectly. She had large sunhat and sunglasses protecting her from the sun. Despite it the angle of her face as well as the smile she wore showed she was indeed eyeing the young Greg. "This is Valerie!" Brook announced.

"Val." The woman stated extending a hand to Greg, which he shook in response as she smiled with a closed mouth. "I take it you're the new swim instructor?" She asked tilting her head.

"Yes, my first class is in about 10 minutes." He stated very conscious of how this woman was checking him out.

"Well it looks like I picked the right day to come to the pool!" She said as her smile transitioned to a grin. Greg smiled sheepishly, a little embarrassed. They moved quickly to the next few women who Greg had trouble keeping track of names until the last one. She was the college aged girl from the previous day who shyly checked him out as she passed. As they approached her he felt his cock pulse as he recognized her, more than a little excited and nervous to be standing nude in front of her again. She was wearing a tasteful black two-piece swimsuit much like the one the day before. Her eyes were a delightful green.

"This is Nikki! She just started coming to this gym about a week ago I think. I was the one who showed her around and convinced her to join!" Brooke said proudly, following it up with "Nikki, this is Greg." Nikki sat there blushing trying and failing to not stare at Greg's package.

Greg could feel his heart beat in his ears from the tension between the two, her shyness only heightening his arousal as it made it all the clearer how out of the ordinary the situation was. He glanced at the women behind them and each of them had a knowing smirk at the situation the two young people found themselves in. Greg's mouth was dry as he waited for her to say something, anything, until Brooke finally spoke up. "C'mon Nikki, just 'cause I introduced you doesn't mean you can sit there awkwardly."

"Like Brooke said I'm Nikki. Sorry, I um... am still getting used to this...arrangement." Nikki said nervously. Every few words Greg could see her eyes dart down to his dick and the color continued to rise in her cheeks.

"Nikki's being shy. When she heard that this gym had a bunch of naked hunks walking around she asked me where to sign up!" Brooke announced grinning.

"Shut up Brooke!" Nikki shouted as she brought her hands to her face smiling and embarrassed.

"What? It's the truth isn't it?" Brooke asked smirking. Nikki was obviously at a loss for words at the revelation of why she started attending the gym.

Sensing her awkward feelings Greg decided to speak up to hopefully make her feel better. "Well Nikki, regardless of why you signed up here, as an employee I happily welcome you, feel free to attend or participate in any of my classes. I'm sure the schedule will be posted soon." He announced with a smile. She smiled back still blushing.

"Thank you! I'll probably attend sometime." She said still trying to avoid looking at his dick.

"Well, my first class is starting about now if you want to join." He offered with a smile. Just as he finished saying that the women's locker room opened and a dozen or so women emerged. A few older and fat, a few young and hot, and several somewhere in between. It seemed the word was already out for the new swim instructor and the women were ready and raring to go. They got in the pool appraising Greg on the way, all smiling, though mostly politely and not sexually. Greg turned to Nikki and said a quick nice to meet you.

He turned to do the same to Brooke, but it seemed she had already got in the pool. He felt stupid being surprised she would join the class. Greg took a deep breath and moved to the edge of the pool deck and got ready to start instructing. In the brief silence before he spoke he thought to himself, This is gonna be an interesting job.

12