The C.F.N Gym Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes shot open, and he released his cock at once and faced the source of the noise. "Don't stop because of me...I'm sure you need the...relief." Brooke said as she stood by the entrance to the shower area leaning against the wall sporting a very lustful and devious grin.

"Brooke! I-I-I just-"

"Just? Just what?" She said cutting him off. "Just needed to finish yourself off? To release all that spunk, I saw you storing up throughout class...well if you think I'm gonna miss that your wrong buster." She said as she raised her eyebrows flirtatiously. "No, I think I need to see what that thing can do just as much as you need that thing to do what it does best..."

Greg's heart was racing now faster than he ever felt it. He couldn't deny anything she was saying and at this point he would've jerked off in front of the entire pool just to be free of the damned built-up tension. He grabbed his dick then and started jerking with all his might. Instantly the agonizing pleasure washed over him. It wouldn't be long as he closed his eyes, when he realized that the thing that he wanted most was to see Brooke watching him. He opened his eyes and looked to Brooke who walked closer to him eyeing his meat the entire way. She stopped just shy of him while he stroked furiously. She bit her lip and looked to his eyes and winked. That was all it took as he felt himself smash through the edge and fall headfirst into orgasm. She dropped her gaze as he clenched his teeth, closed his eyes, and started exploding onto the shower floor. The orgasm shot out and Brooke let out a gasp as it nearly hit her feet. Rope after rope of cum streamed out of his member until only a trickle remained.

Greg nearly collapsed as he finished, but somehow managed to stay on his feet. He opened his eyes to see Brooke sport a knowing smirk. "Feel better?" She asked.

"Yes, much better." He admitted panting.

"That was hot! You know I need to hop on that thing sometime. I bet it's a fun ride!" She said winking. Greg didn't know what to say as he panted, completely exhausted. "You should rest up! You have another class in a couple hours! I know I'll be there!" She said winking again as she left. Greg got under the shower head and let out a deep breath reflecting on the last hour. It was by far the most intense experience of his life, and he would have to do it all again later that day.

He finished up his shower, got dressed, and left the locker room all contemplating his choice of employment. Luckily, he didn't run into anyone on the way to front desk giving him some time to mull over everything that happened.

As he was lost in thought a voice penetrated his deep thought. He looked up and saw Katie behind the desk smiling with a slight flush on her cheeks. "What?" he questioned genuinely not having heard her.

"I asked, 'how did your first class go?'" She repeated.

"It was definitely an experience." He admitted still distracted.

"You have another class later, don't you?" she asked inquisitively.

"Yeah...I do."

"Are you okay? You seem, I don't know, distracted or something?" She asked concerned.

"I'm just...I-I don't know."

"Hey listen, I'm clocking out in a little bit. You wanna get lunch and talk about it?" She asked with concern still in his voice.

"Y-yeah let's do that." He said.

"Here." She handed her phone to him. "Put in your number and I'll text you when I'm off. I know some cool spots for lunch around here!" She said with a smile. He smiled weakly in return.

Greg went to his car and drove home. He sat in it a bit not even bothering to go up to his room, completely lost in thought. After what seemed like an endless amount of time, he got a text knocking him out of his trance. It was Katie saying she was off and where to meet her. He told her he was on his way and drove to their agreed destination.

He came into the restaurant and found Katie already sitting in a booth. She smiled at him and waved him over, he returned a weak smile and sat down. They both ordered drinks quickly and Katie turned to Greg with a look of mild concern.

"How are you doing?" She asked, her look of concern lifted with a small but reassuring smile.

"I guess." He paused for second then decided to be completely transparent. "To be honest I'm having some second thoughts after that class. I've never experienced anything like that, and I don't know how to handle it."

"I see..." She started. "I understand where you're coming from cause I could never do what you did. Standing on display for so many, but I have to say it was really brave to be naked and the center of attention like that." She said her smile growing a bit.

Her statement actually did help Greg feel a little better, that and her adorable smile. "I guess it was pretty brave." He admitted.

"From what I heard from the attendees, they reaaally enjoyed the whole experience. I was honestly a little jealous I only caught the end." Realizing too late what she had just revealed as she blushed.

Greg raised his eyebrows, realizing the silhouette he had seen running in the building was her. "You were there?"

"Y-yeah, I-I, that is to say, I-" She stammered. She was so adorable when she was embarrassed. Her shyness lifted Greg's mood a bit more.

"It's okay. I guess I would want to look too if I were in your shoes." He said with his own knowing smirk, enjoying the shoe being on the other foot for the first time that day.

"Shut up!" She said blushing even deeper. "I just wanted to make sure it went well for you..."

"Sure, I totally believe that." He said in a teasing tone, smiling a bit more.

She sighed apparently realizing she was well and truly caught. "It's just I think your...hot and I had to see again..." She admitted. Greg felt himself grow a bit in his pants at hearing that.

"You did huh?" He said feeling his spirit lift considerably. Maybe this job isn't so bad after all. Feeling bold once again he spoke once more. "Well since you're off now, maybe you should join in during the next class."

She giggled. "I gueeeesss I could do that." She said as she sported a blushing smile. They continued their meal chatting a bit, a little about work and a little about life. By the end he felt like he knew her a little better.

As they wrapped up the meal, they said their farewells and went about their day. Just before he left Greg confirmed he would see her at the later class. She blushed and confirmed saying "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Greg blushed and he too smiled at this, now genuinely looking forward to class.

They each went their separate ways for the afternoon, leaving Greg restless for his return to his new job. After what felt like an eternity it was finally time to return to the strange gym and once again for Greg to denude himself for an audience of lustful women.

He was far less nervous returning there this time, but even though it was less than before he was still quite nervous. After parking he practically ran all the way to the locker room, he was so anxious. He looked around and found no women like he thought there would be, he was surprised that this sort of disappointed him. He began stripping at once, feeling himself growing already.

By the time he reached the door his dick was already straight in the air. Like ripping off a band-aid he whipped the door open quickly so his nerves didn't have a chance to cause him to hesitate. As the sun hit his eyes, he squinted, it took a second for his eyes to adjust, but once they did, they nearly bulged out of his head. His eyes bulged because the deck and pool were absolutely packed with women of all ages. Apparently, word had got out about the new swim instructor. One by one it seemed they noticed the muscular aroused man standing by the locker room door.

The conversations didn't stop entirely, but there was a noticeable decrease in the volume. He suddenly wished he called it off, but now that he was here, he was not going to look a coward and leave. He mustered his courage and proceeded towards the edge of the pool with countless female eyes watching his every move.

As he moved into place, he looked for familiar faces. He unsurprisingly found Brooke amongst the several women in the pool, she gave a playful wink when they made eye contact. He also saw the floral suit clad woman from the first class who stood in the same place with a massive blushing grin. The grey-haired ladies seemed to have returned but with apparently more friends as they seemed to have multiplied. All in all, it seemed the number of attendees was triple the amount there had been in the morning.

He continued to nervously scan the pool as the class grew quieter and quieter in anticipation of his instruction. He found Marla in the pool as well with a devious grin, her eyes hidden by cat-shaped sunglasses. She wore a black and white one piece that showed off her generous tits, which filled her suit so completely it seemed she could spill out at any second. Greg had to tear his eyes away from his boss's tits as they just begged to be stared at. Finally, he found, tucked away in the back, Katie. His heart leapt as he saw her staring straight at him. Even from this far he could tell she was blushing, probably almost as deep as Greg was. She looked away shyly but found her gaze back up to him apparently unable to entirely look away from the aroused young man.

Greg had to close his eyes and take a deep breath as he feared his cock would start throbbing were he to continue his gazing. He opened his eyes and mustered all his confidence and spoke. "Alright class my name is Greg, and I am your instructor today! Well, there's no time like the present, so let's get started!"

Much like the first class of the day he led them through a simple warm up. The floral suit clad women once again stared intently as his erection swayed back and forth just above her. Her expression seemingly mystified as though Greg's penis acted as a hypnotic metronome. Similarly, Greg found her sloshing tits equally mystifying, but he had to remain focused, though his focus did little to relieve him of the arousal he was displaying for the large audience.

The grey-haired ladies next to her were all giggling, at some unheard joke, while each sneaking glances down at Greg's risen manhood. They're laughter was yet another sensory onslaught for Greg, somehow it aroused him even further to know they were all amused by his nude form.

He wrapped up the class's warm up and proceeded to the first exercise, he did another repeat of the morning class, turning around and doing reverse leg raises, as soon as he did a woman whistled loudly and the class proceeded to laugh out loud. Greg took a deep breath which did little to calm him down as he felt his penis pulse from the shear excitement of being objectified. Once he finished, he turned around and found that yet again the heavy women had a blushing grin, she apparently was more confident now as her eyes deliberately darted down to Greg's manhood as she bit her lower lip eyeing it down hungrily. Greg felt that she might be trouble later.

Next, he had the women run in place with him, he found himself staring at the buffet of breasts once again while the women eyed his bouncing balls hungrily. Among the hungry women was Marla, whose tits bounced and splashed, straining her bathing suit to its limits. It took Greg every ounce of willpower he had to not become transfixed with his boss's barely barriered breasts. He was grateful he was in motion as he surely would be visibly throbbing were he stationary.

Not wanting to reveal his uncontrollable arousal he went immediately into jumping jacks, unfortunately this only continued the source of his arousal, the delicious tits on display bouncing just for Greg.

After a minute he realized he couldn't continue the exercise for the class's sake, and so he had them transition to stroking in place. This luckily (or unluckily) meant fewer bouncing breasts and it allowed Greg's dick to hold still as was possible under the circumstances.

"Instructor! I need some help with this stroke technique!" He heard a familiar voice say. He turned his attention to the voice and confirmed it was Brooke, looking mischievous. Greg said he was on his way as he instructed the class to continue. He got in the pool, the heavy lady in front biting her lip as he lowered himself into the pool. She continued the stroke as he passed, her eyes struggling to stay on him as he passed out of view. It was difficult to wade through the pool while avoiding the women, and it seemed Greg was failing to do so. The pool was densely packed and as he made his way through he felt dozens of hands sneak grabs on him, many on his abs, more on his back, and the most on his ass. By the time he got to the back where Brooke was situated, he had been felt up by at least 20 women.

At this point he knew what Brooke was up to, as she had done it before, but he still had to play along. If he were being honest with himself, he wanted to engage in her little game, but he wished it wasn't done so publicly. Unlike earlier in the day where she got the stroke right away this time, she was absurdly bad at it. He got behind her and attempted guide her arms. She used the opportunity to rub her nearly bare ass against his cock, he saw her close her eyes, seemingly concentrating on the sensation of his dick between her cheeks. He saw that the women were still performing the stroke, but all eyes were on the pair and all eyes were exceedingly jealous. Greg wanted to close his eyes and shut out the other women just to concentrate on Brooke, but he knew he couldn't.

Just as he was starting to lose himself in the sensation, he somehow broke the spell and collected himself. He released her arms and backed away. She paused her activity and looked at him almost longingly, desiring their little action to continue. In truth Greg wanted nothing more than for it to continue, but he had work to do. He quickly sprung out of the pool and instructed the class to start the next exercise. Now that he was on the opposite side of where he started, he found himself closer to the younger crowd, including Katie. The younger crowd was somehow even more giggly and definitely more coy about their ogling. Somehow this was only more a turn on for Greg. To his chagrin, the additional arousal became obvious quickly as his dick started involuntarily jumping.

He didn't want to look at any of them, but he couldn't help but return the stares with his own, and each of the scantily clad college girls staring down his hard cock seemed to serve as another source of torturous pleasure for the young Greg. He spied Katie out of the corner of his eye, and it seemed unlike when they were one on one, where she shyly avoided looking at him, she was now staring intently at him with her mouth parted slightly in lust. She scanned his body up and down, drinking in every detail, her eyes lingering on his chest, then abs, then slowly they drifted down and stopped on his rod. While all the ladies were hungry for Greg's body, she seemed undeniably ravenous.

It had been obvious that she liked Greg, but now that he was on display for her and the larger audience, it was clear how much he turned her on. Greg somehow found the tremendous willpower to shut her out his mind and continue the class. Though he continued the class he was clearly flustered and the giggling amongst the older women seemed to shift from a lascivious lust to a knowing amusement. He was embarrassed to no end which only served to heighten the classes amusement at his loss of composure.

He instructed the class to do a simple exercise, and once they started, he took a moment to close his eyes and took one deep breath. He felt it work as he calmed down enough to regain what remained of his dignity. He looked to the clock and found he still had a bit of time left in class, so he started a cooldown.

The cooldown did little to cool him down though as he was as turned on as ever. He continued the winding down of class for another couple minutes until he could finally call it to end. As soon as it was done Greg wanted to sprint out of there at full speed, and just as he was about to, he heard something that filled him with dread, his boss's voice.

"Oh Greg! Don't forget playtime! Some women here paid quite handsomely and I wouldn't want to disappoint our most loyal of patrons!" She said with unmistakably teasing tone. Greg sighed in exasperation, wishing for nothing more than to finally get out of there.

"Of course! How could I forget?" He said faking enthusiasm, unable to tell if anyone knew it was fake or if they even cared how he felt at this point. The mood seemed to shift then as the women who had requested the "playtime" became noticeably more devious.

Marla hopped out of the pool and walked to Greg. Her one-piece bathing suit clung terrifically to her figure. She, while being on the thicker side, obviously took advantage of her facility as her stomach was flat and waist tapered, her hips and bust were wide. Her nipples were protruding through the strained bathing suit, it took everything in Greg to not stare them down, a courtesy not afforded to him by the rest of his audience. She smiled as deviously as the rest of the women, obviously relishing what was about to begin.

"We have a few different pay scales for playtime," She began to explain. "The first tier called the bronze tier can request a quick demonstration of any exercise, that can be done poolside." She said as much to Greg as the other women, it almost seemed like she was advertising. "We have a few women who paid to be in that tier." She said as she shot Greg a wink. "Next tier, the silver tier, the women may ask you to perform any action for twenty seconds or they can touch you for ten seconds, though there are limitations to the touching. Again a few women have paid for that honor." She smiled wickedly and Greg gulped. "After that is gold tier, the women can ask for 'hands-on' instruction or they may touch you anywhere for 30 seconds. I think there were a couple takers on that tier." A chill went down Greg's spine. "Finally, is platinum tier, these women may request any service from you. This is the premium package; you know like yours!" She said as she turned to him with a smirk looking at his pulsing erection for a moment. "It's so inclusive that the women who pay for that tier, can get some private playtime..." She said letting the words hang in the air for a minute, soliciting whispers amongst the pool patrons.

Greg found that the nerves he felt before were nothing compared to what he was experiencing now as it dawned on him just how much access these women had to his body. With that a bunch of women shuffled around the pool with a couple of them getting out to move closer to Greg. Two of the college age women got out along with Brooke. The first of the two girls was a skinny blonde woman with a pony tail Greg didn't recognize, she wore a skimpy black bikini. On her face a shy smile, her cheeks flushed and risen so that the smile hit her blue eyes. Her pale skin shown in the afternoon sun. Greg wondered how much sunscreen she needed to avoid burning. Behind her was a giggly brunette, she wore a blue one-piece bathing suit that hid most of her cleavage. She was slightly curvy with average size tits and ass. Her hair braided in long pig tails. Greg braced himself for whatever they would ask of him.

"Well without further ado, let's get this started!" Marla said with a grin as she once more looked Greg up and down. "First up is the bronze tier, these lovely ladies here!" She seemed just as excited as the other women to see this 'fun time' to get underway.

The blonde girl came up to Greg still sporting her shy smile. She stood in front of Greg looking him in the eye swaying back and forth cutely. "Hi, I uh want you to...you know...demonstrate trunk twists?" As far as requests go this one was mild and so he gladly complied. He stuck his arms out to the sides with his elbows bent and began twisting his torso from side to side. The blonde woman smiled lasciviously as she stared at his abs contracting and twisting, sneaking shy glances down at his dick as it swayed side to side. Greg heard the crowded pool of women giggle apparently enjoying the movement of his body. He closed his eyes and waited for the time to be up.