The C.F.N Gym Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright that's ten seconds!" Marla sounded off. He half expected her to keep quiet, he suspected he wanted to keep the times exact to incentivize purchasing higher tiers. "Next!"

The blonde pouted her lips and moved aside. The brunette moved forward, giggling so hard her face was red. Greg wondered if she'd even be able to make a request. She somehow stifled her laughter enough so that she could speak. "Can you," she giggled. "Turn around and demonstrate some squats? I need to work on my form, ya know?" She said giggling again. Whispers rolled over the pool, with women exchanging amused looks. Greg turned around grateful that he was by the back wall so that he didn't have to look at the onlookers. He began squatting and the brunette began giggling lustfully. The laughter seemed to be infectious as several more women joined in.

Marla for her part stopped the activity after the allotted ten seconds. This did nothing to stop the giggle-fit the brunette was indulging in, even so she moved aside. Brooke quickly took her place as Greg was turning to face her. She had a sly smirk as she looked at Greg, she stared down at his cock and raised her eyebrows suggestively. "Looking good instructor." She teased. Greg could tell she really liked the dynamic. He tried not to feel the heat between them for fear that his dick would start throbbing again. This was difficult given her hot body and the skimpy bikini she wore. "Get on your back and do some hip thrusts, make sure your goods are facing the pool!" She said with a wink. The forcefulness of her tone took Greg by surprise, somehow being ordered that way embarrassed and turned him on. He did as he was told, the pool deck felt rough on his back as he rested on it. He planted his feet feeling completely exposed, even vulnerable in this position. He began the exercise looking at his dick as it went up and down, as his hips reached the bottom of the movement, he would catch glimpses of Brook staring intently at Greg's dick. Sporting a very smug yet lustful grin.

Marla called for it to stop and Greg immediately rose to his feet, wanting to escape the vulnerable position as quick as he entered it. He looked to Brooke who still sported the same grin. She said "Byyyye" Seductively as she moved aside. Out of the corner of this eye he spied Katie propping herself up on the edge of the pool with a grin, pressing her tits together and showing some lovely cleavage. Seeing her stare at him like that was almost too much for Greg.

"Now it's time for the silver tier participants!" She announced excitedly, the woman seemed eager as they had already lined up while Greg performed the bronze tier requests. Among the silver tier participants was the floral-suit-clad heavy women. She grinned from ear to ear as she had managed to be in the front. Behind her was a new grey-haired woman not from the first class, and a blonde milf in a white bikini.

The heavy woman moved forward. "My name is Lauren! I must say I am absolutely loving your classes! Great motivation for coming to the gym!" She said excitedly. Marla began tapping her foot indicating she needed to get the show on the road. "Well, I uh guess it's time for my request..." She paused like she had so many things she wanted Greg to do, or even to do to Greg. Almost like a light lit up over her head her expression indicated she chose. "I want to feel...those abs..." She said eyeing down his stomach hungrily.

She moved toward Greg who looked to Marla for support but found her smirking deviously in his direction. Something told him that she wasn't going to intervene, in retrospect he wondered why he thought she would. She reached out her hands as a look of unapologetic lust washed across her face. She ran her fingers slowly down Greg's abs over every ridge. He looked around trying to put his mind on something else, unfortunately he saw Katie jealously staring at the hands running over his muscles. It seemed like she wanted to trade places as much as she wanted anything. He closed his eyes trying to shut out Katie and the sensation, but it was too much. It felt so good to be touched so intimately, her fingers made their way down to Greg's Adonis belt where they danced sending chills across his form. Just as he began to lose himself Lauren removed her hand under the instruction of Marla.

"Thanks Greg! I think I'll need an upgrade next time!" She said shooting a wink as her flush reached a maximum and she moved aside.

The grey-haired woman moved forward eagerly taking the spot formerly occupied by Lauren. "Can you demonstrate an exercise for me?" She asked. "I believe it's called a 'good morning'" Greg new the exercise well enough, basically you bend over keeping the torso upright, another glute exercise. He began to demonstrate when the grey-haired woman spoke up. "Can you demonstrate it facing the other way? My form needs work and I need to see the working muscles...in action." She said as she smirked. Greg reluctantly turned around his face burning and began to slowly bend over and stand up. He heard giggles and voices across the pool, their volume was growing noticeably now as the women seemed to be growing bolder. Up and down, he went showing his ass to an entire pool of women over and over again.

After what felt like an eternity the twenty seconds elapsed and Marla called for him to stop. He did an about face at once and saw that the woman was now grinning as she looked him up and down one more time. "Thank you for the demonstration..." She trailed off as she moved aside, but not before one more brazen look at Greg's package. He dared to look over at Katie who was now biting her lip as she continued eyeing him down. Greg wanted nothing more than to just be alone with her and...NO! He had to shut those thoughts out right now.

The blonde milf stepped forward then, she was the haughtiest of the women so far. She walked up to Greg and placed her hands on her hips. It seemed to Greg she just loved having a degree of power over him. He had to admit she looked good with her ample tits and ass, tanned skin contrasted against her white bikini, bleach blonde bimbo hair, toned legs, and flat stomach.

She walked up to Greg without a word sporting a domineering and mischievous grin. She gave no warning and circled Greg once like a cougar around its prey. She stopped behind Greg and place her hands on the back of his neck. Her touch was cool and soft, then she began running her fingers down his shoulders and back finally speaking in a whisper, "very nice, I may need some of that 'private time' Marla spoke of..." She silently continued feeling Greg's muscles. She reached around his front, pressing her tits into his back, and cupping his chest, tickling him. She circled her fingers around his nipples pinching them lightly. Greg through all this faced the pool, his eyes darting across a sea of smiling women, with his gaze always finding its way back to Katie. He saw one of her hands was under the water moving slow and rhythmically, her expression was one of suppressed pleasure. Greg gulped as he moved his eyes away quickly, mustering all he could to not think about what she was surely doing. He began to tremble slightly as the milf continued to play with his nipples.

Marla to her credit was an excellent timekeeper and called the activity to end as the time elapsed. Greg paradoxically felt relief and frustration. The milf sauntered away swaying her hips only looking back to Greg once to shoot him a wink. He couldn't help but check out her toned ass as she did.

"Time for gold tier!" Marla announced excitedly. Greg saw that among the gold tiered were the two lascivious grey-haired women from both classes. They seemed absolutely elated to finally have access to Greg. This tier really made Greg nervous as they could touch him anywhere. The only relief he felt was they were the only two on this tier.

The first woman came forward with a wicked smile, clearly, she knew what she was going to do to Greg. She approached him only stopping a few inches from the nude man. "I need some 'hands on' instruction...you see I want to make sure I'm stretching my hamstrings correctly." Her expression devious as she turned around and bent forward. "Can you take a hold of my hips and feel if I'm doing it right?" She said as she looked back at Greg. He looked to Marla and she ushered him to do as he was told. He moved into position and grabbed her hips, she let out a gentle moan. Greg had to concentrate to keep from throbbing. "I need you to get closer..." She said in reference to how he was keeping a space between her ass and his pelvis. He once again did as he was told sliding his dick up her ass as his balls rubbed against her bathing suit. She began gyrating her hips against him, much like she did earlier that day. This time though he couldn't release her, he tried thinking unsexy thoughts but they wouldn't come and he feared he might. He dared to look to Katie whose arms was now moving furiously below the water and her eyes glazed over. Greg diverted his gaze, but everywhere he looked there was a horny woman eyeing him down as his dick rubbed against the old woman's ass. It seemed the activity had the audience's approval as they started cheering him on, whistling, and overall getting rowdier.

In the end he closed his eyes and did everything he could to keep from thinking about the sensation his dick was feeling. After an eternity Marla finally called for it to stop and the old woman groaned. "Dang it! I thought I could get him to blow his load!" She said disappointed. Greg's breathing was now quick and short, he feared what the last woman had in store for him as he didn't know if he could overcome another 30 seconds of stimulation.

The last participant ran up to him and said with an even more devious expression than the previous one. "My turn..." Greg shuddered in anticipation. She came behind Greg and her hands immediately found his shoulders. She slowly ran her hands down his back, chills emanated across his form. Eventually her hands found their way down to his ass where she cupped the bubble-butt, grabbing it firmly. "Mmmmm very nice!" She whispered in his ear. She released his ass and trailed her hand around to his front, dancing them on his Adonis belt before firmly wrapping around his cock. He looked to Marla for intervention, but she did nothing to rescue him. She began stroking his cock gently for only a second before picking up a furious pace. "I have to be quick after all we're on the clock...or should I say cock!" She joked. Greg's eyes glazed over as the women started cheering her on, while simultaneously cheering Greg on to let go and cum. He dared to look to Katie and saw her expression matched his as it seemed her hand moved violently in the pool. Suddenly she started shuddering as her eyes rolled back in her head. Greg felt himself start to let go among all the stimulation and just as he approached the edge Marla spoke calling the old woman's turn to end. She reluctantly released Greg soliciting disappointed groans from the women in the pool. She made her way around to his front. "Yeah, I'm definitely getting the platinum tier next time!" She said as she winked and walked away.

To Greg's relief he didn't cum in front of the entire audience somehow, but now he wanted nothing more than to get out of there. Before he had a chance though Marla came right up to him standing mere inches from the tip of his dick. Her stiff nipples nearly touching Greg. He felt a tremendous heat between them. "Not a bad first day, eh?"

"N-no not bad at all." He admitted nervously his dick aching from the arousal he felt.

"I have to say after that I'll have to attend your class much more often." She said with a lustful smile. "I think I may need a private lesson sometime in the near future." She said as her eyes trailed down his body landing on his throbbing cock mere inches from her. She bit her lip and stared in silence.

Greg was dying now he needed to get out of there, he needed to be alone, and most of all he needed to cum. "Um Marla, can I, you know, leave now that class is over?" She raised her eyes to his again and smiled.

"If you must..." She said excusing him. Greg jogged, unable to restrain himself to a walk, to the locker room with her eyes glued to his bouncing buns. Once inside he ran to the showers and turned them on. He couldn't even wait for the water to warm up this time as he started stroking himself. It wouldn't be long that much was sure.

Then he heard a familiar voice. "Oh Greeeg!" He looked without releasing his cock and found Katie standing at the entrance of the shower room. Now that she was out of the pool, he saw she was wearing a blue bikini that matched her eyes. "I knew you couldn't hold back after all that! I have to say I was disappointed you didn't finish back there...I know I did..." She said suggestively. Somehow, she seemed more confident now, perhaps the orgasm and the dynamic empowered her. Greg thought he would cum right then when she started walking towards the masturbating man.

She came up to him looking in his eyes unapologetic and lustful she was. Greg couldn't believe what was happening. "You know I was really jealous of all those ladies getting to feel that body. I can't tell you how much I've been desiring you. Watching you all class was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." She spoke all while Greg continued stroking. He had lost all control of himself at this point, and he felt Katie beginning to take control. "Now stop Greg!" She commanded. "I can't have you cum just yet."

He did as he was told, after the 'playtime' he was compliant to all her wishes. His dick throbbed violently as he was so close to the edge. "You've been seen nude by so many, yet you've only seen limited female skin today. What do you say Greg, do you want to see more of me?" She said as she turned around showing her toned ass in her blue thong. He nodded his head dumbly and she smiled. She undid her top and cupped her breasts, covering them while allowing the top to hit the ground. Katie turned around still covering herself. "What do you say Greg, do you want to see my tits?" He nodded violently and his cock seemed to nod enthusiastically as well. She giggled a bit loving every minute of this. She dropped her hands, and two stiff pink nipples came in to view, she put her hands behind her back and swayed gently back and forth while smiling cutely at Greg. His cock lurched upward at the lovely sight.

"Now Greg, it's time to cum." He reached for his cock, but she told him to stop. He looked at her confused and desperate. Sensing his confusion she came to him, still smiling, and dropped to her knees. Greg's eyes bulged as the hot topless subject of his lust lowered herself down to the level of his cock. He couldn't believe what was happening as she took a firm hold of his cock with one hand. She looked up to Greg and smiled devilishly before opening her mouth and letting her tongue fall out. She held her mouth just beyond his cock her tongue dancing just short of contacting his tip. Greg needed her to take him in her mouth, but she it seemed she didn't want the fun to end yet.

Suddenly she licked the tip lightly sending a shock across his form as a small moan escaped his lips. She smiled again then danced her tongue delightfully on his cock. Her free hand trailed up his leg until they found their destination on his abs. She cooed delightedly. "Your abs feel even better than they look Greg!" She said excitedly. "Well Greg, are you ready to cum?" He nodded with all his vigor. She smiled wickedly, opened her mouth and took him entirely inside. She sucked violently, bobbing her head up and down. They looked in each other's eyes as she worked his entire length. He moaned loudly now and stuck his hips forward. She slurped and sucked drooling all over him. His breathing picked up in pace as he knew it was going to happen soon.

She seemed to know as well as her hand gripped more tightly around the base of his cock. That was all it took as Greg's toes curled, his eyes rolled back, and his hips started bucking. Then it happened his cock began pulsing as his balls drained violently right into Katie's mouth emptying every ounce of spunk he had to offer. Gob after gob, rope after rope filled her to the point it was escaping out the sides of her mouth. Finally, as he finished, she released him swallowing everything, then wiping her mouth off.

"You taste great!" She said as she rose, and Greg collapsed. He looked up at her feeling more satisfied than he had ever felt in his life. He knelt there utterly drained, and she looked down at him satisfied with her work. "I'll see you tomorrow Greg...rest up!" She said as she grabbed her top and exited the showers, shooting him one more wink as she departed.

He continued kneeling there for another minute processing the entire day he experienced. Every stare, every touch, every action all of them ran through his racing mind. He came to a single concluding thought then. You know this job is gonna be alright...