The C Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisbeth stepped toward Whitney and grasped her lightly by the back of the neck, just enough to stand her up and guide her into a kneeling position between Jason's legs. Whitney did not resist, except in her eyes. "Get him hard now." Whitney stared at the cock in front of her. Lisbeth rolled her eyes, and gave Whitney a gentle nudge by the neck, "Whitney, honey, you'll need to open your mouth for this." Whitney's lips parted as Lisbeth guided her head down to meet the swelling prick. She kissed the head of it, and began to lick up and down the shaft, with the expected results. Jason shifted his hips under her.

Lisbeth, of course, expected more. Squatting next to Whitney, she said, "I'm going to help you out here." Whitney pulled away to let Lisbeth demonstrate how to suck dick, but instead she felt Lisbeth wrap her hair in her hand with a controlling grip. With the other hand, she gripped the base of Jason's cock, holding it straight out. "Now try to suck it." With her head held where it was, her tongue was barely able to touch to tip, but she did her best, straining to reach and flicking her tongue around and under the swelling head until it was slippery. "That's a good girl Whitney. I'm starting to think we might get along just fine in our new positions. Now I want you to take it all in please." Lisbeth released her grip on her hair and Jason's cock began to disappear between Whitney's lips until they met Lisbeth's fingers, still clamped around the base of the Jason's shaft. Whitney devoured every inch of his cock, dragging her teeth lightly over the most sensitive part of the head with each stroke. Jason inhaled in a small gasp each time.

Jason was throbbing between Lisbeth's fingers now and Lisbeth knew Jason was close. She held Whitney's mouth just off the tip of his cock and stroked with a firm grip stroked Jason vigorously until his back arched like a bow and ribbons of began to cover Whitney's lips and mouth.

"Good girl Whitney," she said as she used a finger to brush the last drops from Whitney's lips into her mouth. "Clean up Jason and then yourself, get dressed, and be in Conference Room 32A at 4:30. We have a call with InfoTrex. And please don't make me wait."

* * *


12