The Cabana next to ours

Story Info
How she learned she loved that also and I was tricked.
6.4k words
3.3
14k
15
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers

While working on my other longer series I remembered this older standalone story I did write quite a while ago.

While it is a bit different from the series I am still working on I figured some of you might enjoy this one as well...so why not share

========================================================================

From your own beach chair, you were looking at Sue as she was relaxing and almost asleep on her chair next to you.

You watched her sunbathe, wearing your favourite green-yellow bikini, you kept on smiling inwardly, thinking how very different things recently had become.

It had only been a couple of months ago since that first time when Sue's inner slut out of nowhere had surfaced. It sure had been a wild ride since and it seemed that the both of you couldn't get enough.

Each time it had happened since that first time you got more excited watching her getting fucked by Gus, and Sue seemed to be lusting for it almost as much as you, if not more. You adored her even more now for releasing that side of her and she was lovingly grateful to you for willingly accepting it.

It had been a lovely holiday break here at the resort right at the edge of this pretty beach so far, but your mind kept wandering to the next appointment with Gus. You had agreed to see him at the weekend after this short holiday break with Sue that had been planned long ago.

You even had offered him to join the two of you but his schedule didn't allow it.

Licking your lips thinking how hot that would have been, having Gus here in that cabana with you and Sue the entire time.

You started daydreaming, staring at Sue's wide hips and imagining seeing how Gus's hands would grab hold of them, pushing her small yellow bikini bottom aside and how he would be going down on her. Sue was next to you, unaware that you were watching her, and in your mind, you were seeing how after eating her cunt for dinner Gus would pound her wet cunt hard and deep. The thought alone that it really would be happening again very soon was enough to make your dick start to swell in your swim trousers.

Getting aroused by the thoughts you started considering if anybody would notice if you would sneakily touch yourself a bit. You might even be able to cum just by touching your dick a bit while fantasizing about watching Sue's wet pussy getting eaten by him. The beach was not crowded but not exactly deserted either, so was it worth the risk of somebody seeing it?

With your mind not made up yet but inclined to opt for yes when out of nowhere she suddenly startled you with a "harrumph excuse me, Sir?"

Your horny daydream shattered to bits as you looked up to find a young woman standing right next to you and Sue. Your best guess was that she was in her early twenties, but hot damn what a very pleasant surprise, a petite little freckled redhead. Standing there in a tiny dark red bikini barely covering her small tits, the bottom part if at all possible almost revealing even more.

Brightly smiling at you and Sue while looking a bit shy in a high soft-pitched voice she stammered "Excuse me, but could you perhaps come and try to help me, Sir?"

"I seem to have locked myself out of my cabana, it is the one right next to yours."

Smiling awkwardly "I feel so stupid, the window is partially open and I can see the key on the table but I just can't reach it." Was it your mind playing tricks or did the girl just now briefly throw a glance at your shorts?

You hear Sue stir in her chair next to you and she says "Go on Dave, be a good neighbour, go see if you can help out the girl." Was it only in your mind or did Sue actually sound amused?

A bit confused by Sue's reaction but realizing it would be rude to send the girl away all you could think of was to mumble "Okay, let's see if I can be of any help, lead the way." This time you definitely were sure you could hear that your response did make Sue chuckle softly behind your back.

As she led the way you did not even have to try to sneak a peek.

The peach-perfect small tanned cheeks of her ass were on full display with only a tiny lace of string between them.

Chattering excitedly one step in front of you "I still don't know how I managed to be this silly." wiggling her small damn cute cheeks right in front of you could feel your cock twitch.

She took you to the cabana next to yours and at the open window and pointed out the key inside on the table. Sliding her arm thru the gap reaching as far inside as she could, squeezing her body and tiny tits against the window frame to show "See, I just can't reach it."

"I hope you will be able to reach." she stepped aside looking hopefully up at you with her pretty light green eyes as she batted her long eyelashes a few times. It was almost as if she was outright flirting with you instead of asking for help.

As you stepped over to have a try she slid in right next to you, still chattering excitedly cheering you on and you couldn't help but notice the sweet fragrance of her perfume. You had to stretch your arm but after some tries somehow managed to hook a finger in the keyring.

She started bouncing up and down next to you cheering "Yes, yes, you got it" standing so close now you could feel her body brush against yours.

You drew your arm back, holding the key and were immediately rewarded with an enthusiastic youthful hug. She threw her arms around you, pulled you really close and said "My hero" while pressing a light kiss on your cheek. You wondered if she had noticed the thing between your legs as she pressed herself close to your body and the idea that she might have only encouraged the thing to grow even harder.

As she drew away from you you can't help but notice how her small young nips are firmly poking through that bikini. Your mind couldn't help itself and started to wander again, what would it be like to suck on those small nipples and gently bite into them. Your already more than semi hard cock appreciated those thoughts and throbbed.

At the point where you started to fear your pant situation could become awkward, you realised she has been talking to you.

Her voice brought you back "I insist you and your wife join me for a small drink this afternoon." going on "Please say yes, it is the least I can do to repay you for taking the time to help me out."

You excuse yourself by saying it really was nothing and not needed at all for her to do so. To be polite you mention you will discuss it with your wife. As you turn and walk away in your mind you are sliding that bikini top off to get a proper look at those small tits with its firm nipples.

Daydreaming that your other hand would be fondling those gorgeous soft but firm small peach-perfect asscheeks. You made yourself shake your head to rid yourself of those thoughts as you realised you were starting to build a humongous tent in your swimming trousers again.

Getting back to Sue with a full hard-on on display would require more than a bit of explaining.

You barely manage to get some control over your dick on your way back over to Sue. It was still semi-hard when you managed to squirm into your beach chair next to her. Somehow this all did get you so worked up that you looked at Sue's tits and compared them with the image of the girl still in your mind. Was it your mind playing tricks again or were you seeing it accurately? Were Sue's nipples hard as well?

This time it was Sue's sudden voice that brought you back down to earth.

"Hey, there Sailor, so, mission impossible accomplished and pretty young damsel in distress saved?" Sue turned her head to look at you and smiling said "Had some good fun helping her out, my dear?"

You did feel busted and started stammering "Erm well I could get her key for her so I guess that's okay."

Sue grinned widely at you now "I bet you would have loved to help her out in any way she would have asked you to, wouldn't you?"

Did you just now see a twinkle in Sue's eye as she goes on "I watched you walk over to her cabana behind her like a puppy."

"I am sure you must have been drooling over that young round almost naked ass right in front of you."

You swallow as you realise you have been made and start to stammer "But honey I never.." as she interrupts you and puts a finger on your mouth to shut you up. Chuckling out loud now "Shush dear, I am only teasing you."

"I know you can't help it, you are a man...she is a babe, I get it."

"and I allowed you to go and help her, so it is okay." with those words, Sue kisses you.

It starts as a small peck on the lips but when you respond to the kiss suddenly somehow it becomes deep and passionate.

Sue moans "I understand how she must have made you feel" and makes her tongue glide over yours "She should have been more grateful for your help." That is when you remember the invitation from the girl, you slowly pull back from Sue and say "Well, erm, actually honey, she did invite us over to have a drink later today."

Sue's eyes open wide as she is looking straight at you and goes "Did she now? and to which your answer was....??"

"erm..erm... I told her I would ask you, honey, I know we won't go, but it seemed impolite to outright decline." almost panicking "It's just she seemed so really happy love, I am sorry I didn't simply say no."

There it was again, that strange little smile appeared on Sue's face, almost this 'mona lisa' like mysterious smile. To be followed with "I am so happy to have you as my husband" combined with another passionate kiss that left you thinking what on earth is happening?

Sue smiled from ear to ear "Of course we will accept to have a drink with her, you silly man. I will go and tell her" and she got up and started to walk over to the girl's cabana. When she was halfway over she turned to look back at you, blew you a kiss and this time you were sure. Her nipples were rock hard and distinctly poking up in that green-yellow bikini top.

As she reached the cabana the door opened and you could see her say something to the girl, both smiling and nodding. They briefly shook hands and as Sue started to walk back to you the girl happily waved at you. While Sue was walking back to you your eyes could only focus on her erect nipples standing out. When Sue gets close she playfully slapped your arm "Stop looking so blatantly at my tits you filthy horny swine, I know you love them but at least pretend you know how to behave yourself."

"We better go and clean up this beach dust a bit, we have a drink date with Sarah over at her cabana at 6pm." with that she collected her stuff put it in the bag and started trotting back towards your cabana, her beautiful wide hips swaying from side to side.

Looking at your wife walk away you suddenly realize you are sitting there with a decent and very noticeable boner in your pants. Partially due to the passionate kisses Sue threw at you, but also remembering the hard nipples of both your wife and the young girl. You again consider touching yourself right here out in the open on the beach but decide against it. So you took another minute to cool down and when you figured the situation between your legs was safe enough again you followed Sue back to your cabana.

As you open the door of the cabana and step inside you hear the water in the shower running. Sue clearly wasted no time and already is in the shower. As you walk over her words almost startle you. Just loud enough to be heard over the sound of the shower "Don't get any funny thoughts or hopes up now, Dave."

"I did see what you had going on between your legs out there but you and it will have to wait!"

"I need to freshen up and get dressed in a hurry, there is no time to fool around now."

"Maybe if you can behave yourself during our visit with our young neighbour I will let you have some after, who knows." While giggling adding "As you seem to need it you can take a quick cold shower once I am done here and am getting dressed."

Sue got out of the bathroom and you took a quick shower, but not the cold one as Sue suggested. She had not been wrong, all you could think of was getting Sue back home to your cabana and having a go at her. A cold shower might have helped for a second but simply the thoughts of nailing Sue later on made your third leg stir already.

You realized it would be difficult for you to 'behave yourself' during the visit to the girl's place. Consoling yourself a bit with the thought that it might help a bit they at least would be dressed and not almost naked in a bikini.

But as soon as you stepped into the bedroom and had a look at Sue you knew you were in trouble. She looked ready to go to be interviewed on the red carpet at the premiere of a big movie. Sighing slightly "Be a dear love and help me with that zipper on the back, this dress always was a bit tight." You looked at the tight tiny shiny black dress, the one with the strapless shoulders, barely long enough to cover her ass but still had a split at one of its sides revealing parts of her hip.

Standing behind her zipping her up "Don't you think you are exaggerating with this dress a bit, Sue? We are only having a drink with a vacationing neighbour!" She turned her head and scowled at you "I noticed the effect she had on you, I think this dress will be just about sufficient to keep your attention where it belongs." Only to immediately smile again and whisper "But if you somehow manage to behave....well later....a promise is a...."

You realized she was playing with you, pressing all your buttons and doing a good job as well. Already your jeans started to feel like too tight a fit and squeeze. This was going to be hard but you couldn't wait, luckily it was almost 6pm, so at least no long wait would be required.

Sue took her time doing her makeup so of course, it was way past 6pm when she finally said "Ready honey, let's go out for that drink."

You took her by the arm and walked over to the next cabana, only now realizing for the first time how close that cabana actually was to yours. From your front doorstep to her's it is practically a few steps and it takes only a few seconds to walk over.

Standing at the doorstep arm in arm with Sue you knock. After a second or two the door opens and once more that day you are unable to help yourself. Your eyes go wide as you stare at the girl appearing in the doorframe. Her long red hair was now done up in a knot revealing her slim neckline below that radiantly smiling freckled light green-eyed pretty face. She was wearing a green dress matching her eyes, tight and accentuating the smallish but perfect curves of both her breasts and hipline.

Her cleavage was certainly not as daring as Sue's current one was, but already you could feel your eyes magically being drawn towards it.

Thinking this indeed is going to be a hard night to be able to earn the reward Sue promised you for later on.

The pretty thing with a young cheery voice chirped "Hi, I am so glad you both are here. Welcome, come in and please feel at home." holding out a hand to Sue to help her inside.

Still holding Sue's hand she walked in and took you into the cabana which had a very similar interior design to yours. Stepping into the main living room all while chattering with Sue "I was so happy your husband could help me" she steered you to the big comfortable seats your cabana also had. Smiling at the both of you "Please have a seat and get comfy, what can I get you to drink?"

Sue sat down on the two-seater, smiled at Sarah and said "For me a red wine would be fine." to which Sarah responded "A red wine for us ladies it is! How about you Dave?" Looking at both women you figure you may need something stronger so you ask for a whiskey. She smiled, nodded and asked "Ice?"

As she left the room to get the drinks you sat down in the seat opposite to Sue. Inspecting her in that tight black dress, short enough as it was but sitting down in that low seat it was crawling up her legs even more.

That strapless dress was barely able to hold in her big breasts with a large revealing cleavage.

"How on earth am I going to be able to behave myself looking at that sight tonight" Not daring to let your glances go further down to her almost fully exposed legs.

Sarah stepped back in with the drinks and you knew you were in for trouble. She was standing right in front of you as she placed the red wine glasses on the small low salon table. She was facing Sue to put the glasses down, and when doing so she bent over slightly and presented her peachy asscheeks almost right in front of your face again.

You were glad she was standing right between you and Sue so Sue couldn't see your face right now, otherwise, the movement of your eyes would have prevented any late-night action with Sue already.

Thinking to yourself again "Fuck me, how on earth am I to survive tonight?" As Sarah turned around to hand you your whiskey you could swear that the touch of her hand she made with yours while passing the whiskey while looking at you was very deliberate. You were getting more and more confused, what on earth was going on right here?

After handing you the drink Sarah walked over to the other side of the small table and sat down next to Sue. Both of them smiling at you but at each other as well. Sarah once more said "It is so nice to have you both over here and be able to thank you for helping me out" Looking at you she suddenly casually let a hand rest on Sue's knee.

"I don't know what I would have done without your help" and your eyes turn wide as you see Sue placing her hand over Sarah's and stated, "I am certain it was a pleasure for Dave to help you out Honey, and I was glad he was able to."

Sue was looking at you her hand still on Sarah's and you can't help but notice. The distraction of her cleavage was joined by something else happening. Your eyes drifted from her cleavage when you clearly saw that her nipples were starting to grow hard again.

What was happening? She was looking at you and clearly getting aroused, was she perhaps already thinking about later tonight and challenging you? She sipped from her wine and briefly licked her lips with her hand still resting on Sarah's. If it was a challenge she was winning as your jeans started to fill up with a swelling member. You could feel a gaze from Sarah as well now and when you looked over at her for a second your mind went numb. She was also provocatively licking her lips and tiny but clearly hard nipples were standing out on those small perky perfectly pear-shaped tits shining tru the thin fabric of her green dress.

Unsure where to look or what to do or say your eyes travelled back again over to Sue. Just when thinking things could not get stranger Sue gave you a weird look before starting to slowly move her legs.

Her dress was short and already showing you most of her legs from where you are sitting but now she was upping the challenge for sure. She had been sitting with her knees decently touching each other, legs closed, but now she was slowly but surely opening up her legs. Revealing more of herself to you in doing so. She was staring into your eyes as you finally realized what she intentionally was showing you. Just a sliver of her bare cunt was visible for you now while Sarah's hand was still on Sue's naked knee covered with Sue's hand.

Sarah was smiling and glancing sideways at Sue as she suddenly spoke up "You know Dave, I did confess something to Sue when she came over to accept my invite."

"I wanted to invite the two of you over ever since two days ago but didn't know how to, so I have to admit I set the key thing up."

She was looking straight at you with her green eyes and continued "You know how our cabanas are really close and when I couldn't catch sleep I could not help but overhear the two of you last Friday late at night."

You could see her hand tighten its grip on Sue's knee, slightly shifting its position "I think you know what I overheard and it did not help me fall asleep immediately."

gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers
12