The Cabana next to ours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked at you as she made her hand caress Sue's leg "What it did do was that it instantly got me very horny and wet and I started helping myself and right when I heard Sue orgasm screaming out your name I orgasmed really hard as well. Only then I was able to fall asleep."

"I am a bit ashamed to admit that I have been trying to watch the two of you as much as I could since that night and the more I looked the more I longed to be part of your play."

With that she made her hand slide down between Sue's open legs shifting the dress further aside and fully exposing Sue's naked pussy for you.

While doing so Sue spoke up "I meant what I said Dave, you will have to behave in here tonight. Sarah only craves for me and I agreed to it on one condition."

"You can be here with us and watch us but you will not join."

"You can watch as your slut wife has her first-ever lesbian experience."

Your jeans were not merely feeling tight anymore, it was squeezing your full hard-on cock. With large eyes, you witnessed how Sarah let her hand glide towards Sue's wet pussy lips and a soft moan escaped Sue at the first touch. T be muffled as Sarah leaned over to Sue and kissed her.

Your dick was enraged as you watch how your wife started to make out with a pretty young horny girl right in front of your eyes.

She pulled away from Sarah for a moment to look at you and said "Promise us you will not try to join and do as we say or we end this show right now Dave!" You could tell from her look on her face that she was serious and as you did not want to miss out on this show all you could manage was a nod and a stammered "I promise."

As soon as those words left your mouth you watched how one of Sarah's fingers entered your wife's slippery cunt and their tongues continue their love battle. That young girl clearly knew what she wanted as she let her lips and tongue slide away from Sue's mouth. But only to let her tongue move towards Sue's neck right below her ear. First, she was licking Sue's neck before letting it go over into soft kisses and next gently started sucking her neck. You watched as a thrill of combined feeling appeared on Sue's face as she closed her eyes entirely giving in to a pretty young woman making love to her.

Sarah still has one finger in your wife's slit and was gently pushing it in and sliding it out again. Sue was now continually moaning softly and you were not sure if it was because of Sarah's finger in her cunt or those soft lips and tongue on her neck. What you were sure of was that Sue was truly enjoying this, you were witnessing how your slutty wife was now also opening the slut within herself up for women and again allowing you to watch. Your cock no longer was flesh and blood it was as hard as granite and you couldn't help when your hand slid over your pants to feel your own hardness.

Somehow Sue noticed your move and sharply bit "Hands away from that cock, no joining us today includes no touching yourself."

With a devilish grin on her pretty face, Sarah added "We will tell you exactly what you can do when we want you to do it."

After one more stern look back at you, she put her lips on Sue's neck again but now started sliding down her lips and tongue towards your wife's cleavage.

With a throbbing dick in your pants, hands placed obediently to your side, you watched as your wife put her hands on her tits, briefly rubbed them and started to pull down her dress. It was obvious how aroused she was by now when her nipples were freed. You were fascinated as you had never seen her nipples be that thought-provokingly hard and big.

As soon as Sarah started to circle her tongue around the swollen nipples Sue gasped out loud "Oh my god yes, please girl suck my nipples." to which Sarah greedily agreed. She started licking, kissing and sucking on Sue's hard nipples and you could see your wife's body react and flutter. Sarah's hand was still moving slowly between Sue's legs, now as wide apart as she could manage to open up access to Sarah to her entrance.

Even sitting on the other side of the small table you could see how wet Sue's cunt was, she was basically leaking all over Sarah's delicate finger.

Just when you began to think that your dick could not possibly get any harder Sarah briefly pulled away from your wife and in one swift move dropped her green dress. You never had anything to complain about regarding Sue's body but suddenly seeing this young tight naked body made your cock twitch painfully in your jeans. You couldn't help but stare at her pear-shaped small tits with those tiny nipples and her small ass that could be called nothing else but divine.

Your mouth was apparently wide open while checking out that young body as you hear Sue laugh out loud and say "okay horny fucker, you can close your mouth and stop drooling over my new girlfriend right now, she is mine only!"

Snapping out of your trance you mumbled "Sorry Sue, I could not help myself." She grinned at you "I know you can't help it. I also couldn't. I want you to stay seated over there but I want you to pull your jeans and shorts down to just below your knees right now. I want to be able to check out what is happening with that love pole of yours."

Unable to think and glad you were allowed to at least free your cock from its current deprived position you quickly obeyed and pulled down both your pants to right below your knees. Your dick happily greeted you almost waggling like a dog's tail, a big bobbing tail. You glimpsed how Sarah threw a glance at it and briefly smiled before sitting down naked on Sue's lap.

She was facing Sue with her naked back and asscheeks for you to inspect. She leaned into Sue and you could hear her whisper "Please return the favour and suck my little nips now Sue."

Sarah sighed as your wife closed her lips over the young girl's tits and started to suckle on them. Your wife was clearly relishing this part as you could hear sloppy wet lapping sounds started to erupt.

Small high-pitched sounds escaped Sarah "Hmm yes, hmmm, like that, lick them like that, keep going." as you watched it was her body's turn to twitch at Sue's actions.

Your dick was not untouched by the view in front of you, your head turned harder, with a shiny deeper purple than you had ever imagined possible.

it was upright and twitching wildly, it was craving some TLC but you knew you couldn't give in to your feelings as it would end the lesbian show your slutty wife and the girl were giving you.

So you sat there in aroused agony and watched how Sarah suddenly got up from Sue's lap. She turned towards you and looked at you while addressing your wife " Sue, please take off your dress now."

You witness how Sue voluntarily started to pull down her dress releasing her large breasts, hard nipples still wet from Sarah's tongue and with some effort pulled the dress down her wide hips to make it drop down to the floor.

Sarah was staring at you and your trembling cock as she addressed your wife again "Thank you love, now I will lay down on that seat and will allow you to eat me out!"

Without waiting for a response from Sue she took a seat. She did put one leg down on the floor and lifted the other one up high to make it rest on the back of the sofa. Still looking at you she put her hands between her legs where her small almost teen-like shaven naked pussy now was fully exposed for you to see for the first time. She pulled her lips apart slightly and whispered "Lick my young cunt Sue, I know you want to!"

Your dick twitched again as you watched how your wife bend down between the legs of this pretty young woman and made her tongue slide all over those peach-shaped little pussy lips. No hesitation at all, Sue was humming happily as she started licking the little cunt from bottom to top.

Sarah was gasping and groaning but still looking at you "Hmmmm so good, do you like to watch how your wife is licking me, Dave?"

"I bet you wish it was you tasting my juices, but all you will do is watch, sit there and yearn to be denied from my cunt."

Those words seemed to have an immediate effect on your wife as she softly whined and increased her cunt eating effort. You could see how she let her tongue slide along the sides of Sarah's now clearly wet slit.

Stopping a moment when reaching the small rosebud at the top to draw circles over it earning a "hmmmd yes there please, moree hhhn don't stop." from Sarah before making her tongue slide further down in the cravice again.

A disappointed squeal from Sarah "Nooo please don't take your tongue away" turned into a grunt of pleasure as Sue stuck out her tongue as far as she could and plunged it in as deep as she could inside that young tasty cunt. Sue started to fuck that pussy with her tongue, sticking it in as deep as she could making it go in and pulling it out again, all the while making all kinds of sloppy noises, only to stop and give that little pink clit a lick every now and again. It looked almost as if she had been doing this all of her life and this was not her first ever pussy taste feast. Your wife was more and more becoming getting in touch with being a natural slut and you loved her dearly for it.

Sarah's body was trembling now and your dick seemed to be resonating with her shakes. "Oh my god Sue, yes hnnn lick me, stick that tongue in deep and lick my cunt. OOhnnghh more....you're gonna..hmmngh more make me cum..more"

Your cock jolted wild again as you witnessed how Sarah started to orgasm on your wife's tongue. She had her hands on Sue's head pressing her firmly into her cunt while bucking her groin and loudly moaning "hnnnhgh yeeess yes there immm cummn gg yes lick me Sueee nnnnnggh yesss" Your eyes went wide with wonder as you watched how she starts to squirt into Sue's face who eagerly started lapping the juices flowing from that leaking orgasmic young cunt.

"Hnngh ysss hnggg morrreee mhhhhn hmhff" as wave after wave erupted from that young fresh cunt before she finally pushed Sue's wet face away with her legs and entire body still shaking and quivering with aftershocks of pleasure. She pulled Sue up from between her legs to get closer to her face and with wet faces they started making out again.

Sarah was licking her own juices from Sue's face before finally mumbling "Thank you, love, that was incredible, I hope you also enjoyed it."

You already knew what your wife's answer would be before she said it merely by the look on her beaming face "Oh Sarah it was delicious, thank you for teaching me."

Sarah smiled back at Sue and prompted "But now it is time for me to return the favour."

"Get on your back on the sofa Sue and spread your legs and give me access to what I will make your happy place right now."

She looked at Sue and asked "What do you think? Should we allow him to watch this time from up close?"

Sue looked and smiled at you as she answered Sarah "yes' let's make him suffer and watch how you make his wife cum with your tongue. Perhaps he can learn something from you"

Sarah looked at you "You heard your wife. Get your ass over here, don't get up and leave those pants on your knees. You can crawl on your knees and get closer. But don't get any funny thoughts, you will not participate and are not allowed to have an orgasm!"

"You can sit right here next to me on the ground down on your knees so we can check your dick at all times. remember you are only here to watch and observe and perhaps learn."

And with those words, she plunged down between Sue's legs and started eating out your wife's cunt. You realized she was good at this because you recognized the sounds Sue immediately started making.

On your knees, on the first rank, you were even able to smell your wife's cunt juices as you watched the young girl's tongue slide over the lips you were imagining Gus's cock would slide in between just a few hours earlier.

Such a different view your slutwife was presenting you right now but damn again such a hot view, your cock trembling as you can recognized how your wife's orgasm started to build.

Moaning and sighing hard now "Oh god Oh god Oh god lick me Sarah, lick my lusty itchy cunt and make me cum for you."

Her body started to jolt and you knew she is about to explode. Your dick was throbbing and leaking precum, it is so hard to keep your hands away from it from started jerking it like a madman.

When suddenly Sue cried out "Yeessssss I am cumminnnn, dont jerk but cum with me Dave.. I am cummmn lick meeeee Sarahhhhh, Dave I want to see you shoot your load without touching yourself"

"I am cummminnnngg cum with me and shoottttt"

you never believed this would be possible but the sight of your wife orgasming hard right in front of your eyes from this beautiful young girl tongue eating out her cunt somehow was enough to push you over the edge.

On your knees hands on your back, your cock firmly erect pointing towards Sarah and Sue your body started to shake and you could feel how the eruption started to build deep inside your balls. Before you could say anything you started to shoot, load after load of thick jizz flew through the air and splattered against Sue's cunt and Sarah's face. Sarah greedily started lapping up the now combined love juices of your wife and you. With a trembling cock you watched how your wife was coming down from her high.

She took your still twitching and sensitive wet cum dripping cock in a hand with love in her eyes looked back at Sarah and said "Hmm that was lovely my dear, now be a kind girl and clean him up a bit for me so I can take him back to our cabana give him his well-earnt reward. Oh, and you are very welcome to join us this night if you want to, I would not want to torture you again keeping you from sleeping with our sounds as tonight we probably will be very loud again for a long time."

12