All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Loved it, love the build up, the constant swapping of position every paragraph read a little like watching porn though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Worth every bit of the 5 stars.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
Great story telling

Super build-up and great climax. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

What is with this guy, he was right, Kate did get all the brains, it wasn't believable. Bel set the whole thing up he knew what was going to happen, he fucked bel in front of his sister, then suddenly develops a conscience.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 11 years ago
Gorgeously crafted smut

Honestly Harding, this was so well put together that I hate you just a little bit for it. Great chemistry between the characters. Vivid but economical descriptions. Humor. Heat. Depth. Yeppers, this is how erotic literature is done.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 11 years ago
Wow but what?

Did the anony between paco and lary read the same story?

Because Danm! Amazing story. Only thing i was really curious about was whether Katie had had sex period before then. The build up, the fear- i was concerned for her. She's smaller than Bel. ~Loved that she didn't have a gag reflex. Was thinking that would happen from Bel's attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

HOT HOT HOT. Great read and strong steady build up. Kept me hard all the way through.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Recalling my younger days

The sex and the relationships of the three lovers/siblings/fuckers was very well done. the part of the story that I enjoyed was the description of the cabin and the setting it was in. My parents took us kids (two sisters and two brothers) to Naples Florida for a week on that beach in the late fifties. You brought that memory back to life, Florida before the crowds and all the people around Miami. Thanks for reminding me. I am sure there are still areas like that in Florida still but we moved away right after Kennedy was elected (Dad was in the Air Force) and never returned. As for the characters, they rang true also and I enjoyed the story.

genomegagenomegaabout 11 years ago
Great

Just perfect, brings back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best story on here

This story is the best I have read. I came and still had to read to the end. This is what erotic writing should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very well done--more like reading a novel. Couldn't put it down. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely fucking wonderful,my two girlfriends and I nearly fucked and sucked each other into the next world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

that was so hot thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

Character development as well as scene description were A+.

My only feedback is the pacing. While it is written well, there were no transitory breaks to separate between scenes or to indicate a passage of time. An example from the last page is the transition between the last erotic scene, "..crying out." and the beginning of the next, "A month later...". As a reader, it was a bit jarring.

I know that there may be issues with formatting when uploading, so please use what other authors use. It seems "*******" is popular.

Other than that, five stars!

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 11 years ago
great

build up through the story. You kept us on edge until the end. Now we need the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I AM SOOOOO WET!!!

And still cumming.

Thank you!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incredible

This has to be my all time favorite. There is so much to say, but I am speechless as if I had been in the cabin with them. Thank you for an incredible adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was really, really good. Probably the best story I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

Wow,,,so erotic,,,so HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continuation?

Continuation, yes. Thank you so much. You have a rare talent.

AirspeeedAirspeeedabout 11 years ago

So very nice; the three of them so intimately together and with so much love. Beautiful scenery, one can long so much to find himself there, the two beauties would help too. Great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot it almost hurt

One of those rare stories that gave me an actual physical high, rather than just a low grade burn; I love them & simultaneously hate them so much because I so want to *be* there, especially when they're skirting the bounds of reality like this one. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story idea. Above average.

I clicked 3/5 stars as the setup was a good one but the eventual sex was a bit over the top to maintain credibility for my personal taste. Joe's hesitation with Kate at the doorway made no sense after they'd all crossed the line during the rainy night, by the way

The thing about this category is that the relationship IS the big taboo turn on in the action. All the freaky (anal and acrobatic) nonsense actually takes away from the special eroticism of what should have been a scalding hot first encounter between Joe and Kate then all three.

You did a superior job of painting the general scene throughout, apart from the actual sex action where the movements of multiple limbs every half paragraph served only to detract from the heat of the moment. I'll try another story of yours another time. Thanks.

GrampzGrampzalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

A well deserved 5 star for another great story by the best author on here. I love the way the characters are developed and slowly, teasingly brought to together for the explosive ending. As always the ending is complete, yet leaving you wanting more. Thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a disgusting.. stinking puppy..

Everything that excites and 'make horny' these children, it all MUST be perverted and degenerate.

I do not need this 'story' to the end to read to know, that several parties 'pulp marmalade', must end 'pushing' the penis in the anus ..

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Hot

Dude, that was HOT! Congrats on a killer story. I only wish three ways were always this easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keys Life

As a long time resident of The Keys I had to laugh at the description...not even close. That 'quick' drive for lube would take two hours from where you have them and we do have water and electricity...especially A/C. BTW the water is green till you get past the reef. Oh and not even one mention of mosquitos or noseeums? LOL. The story was meh...obviously written by a guy. Too much blow job/anal wishing and not enough descriptive action. I give it a C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I'm far from being an authority on what makes good, compelling writing, but you tell a wonderful story and do so extremely well. Not just the sex...there's a story that almost makes you feel the heat, the water, smell the rain. Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

I read "The Cabin" tonight and thought it might have been the best erotic story I had ever read. I went to find another of your stories immediately, and although I didn't like this one as well, it was truly exceptional. I am jealous of your ability to put together characters and make one care about what happens to them. First rate! A few proof reading misses, probably just typos. Thanks for a good read. Two reviews were critical, one obviously anal sex phobic and the other from a self-proclaimed authority on every square inch of the Florida Keys - I suggest both lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible for 2/3 but rushed at the end.

You can write, there is no denying that. Superb for the first 2/3rd to 3/4s but then it sort of falls apart, gets far too rushed and loses my interest when morphing into almost mundane clinical description of sex and nothing but sex. Overall a great storyline which builds into an intense plot with superb flow, but I think the last few pages really need a re-write. No change about the topic but some opening of the storyline, an expansion with more of your incredible flowery verbose wordcraft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed it, decent mix of story and sex. One annoyance which I see pop up in so many of these type of stories is the common reoccurance of the guy being a pussy whipped whiny guy. Ugh, it gets old. I don't need to describ it, everyone knows what I mean. Maybe authors think its needed for plot development, but damn, its annoying and distracting from story enjoyment :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most incredible story ever

This story was amazing! You must keep up the good work. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who are you??

This writing is so far beyond even the better writing on Literotica. This is goddamned excellent, professional, talented writing.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Loved the story and how it was presented. I really liked the way the wife wanted to fuck her husband's sister more than he did. Even though we knew how it would end, everyone fucking everyone but it was well done. Love it keep it up.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Different and so much better

The best I've ever read here. Your characters are much more realistic, the settings well described, the suspense incredible, and the sex scenes long and involved enough to keep me going. Great approach to what has become too formulaic for so many other authors. Your skill is exceptional.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting interplay

especially how Bel directed the thoughts and actions.

I did not realize how common this title was till I noticed it was # 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ugh, its probably a good story but I couldn't make it past page one. So many authors write the guy in as some pussy assed whiner bitch boy who acts like he's twelve years old, just like this moron guy was doing. Its literally unbearable. Kinda like watching anime and all the male characters are afraid to even touch a girl! Its funny the first time, but gets old after about twenty, ugh!

If my wife asked me if my sister was hot? Uh, fuck yah she's hot!

How this loser wound up with the cool chick must have been a freak accident, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Very nice, with just the right amount of sexual tension throughout the whole story, and perfectly described sex scenes. Thank you, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Im on page five. He is such a douche bag. Really, he's a fucking pathetic pussy. Lting to himself, his sister and his wife. Just finished the bit last night where wife went to town to give them space. He KNEW that is why. Sister gets up the nerve and he's acting like a pussy,then goes total douche as his wife pulls up in the drive. Flat lies to his wife when she kisses him and tastes pussy on his face! "Thats yours from last night." Fucking really loser?!

...now,middle of the night, she stops him walking through the room, BEGGING him to fuck her and he's a king pussy! 'I'll work something out'?! Whats to work out you fucking loser? Its night, youre both naked in the living room, what fucking more do you want?

Someone just needs to cut his dick off and send him to a convent and let just about any other guy on the planet that loves his wife and sister take his place.

....i mean, the loser cant even admit to his progressivly freaky wife that he thinks his sister is hot! I have no problem telling people my sister is hot or that my cousins are hot. Hell, Im not overly shy about saying what Id do if she wasnt family!

Gawd, I hate male characters written as either pussies or as twelve year olds! You just want to throw things! Its like watching anime and the guys always acting like theyre going to get cooties if a girl gets near them in like 90% of the shows! Argh!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Sorry,

Anal direct to oral is not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another great one! !!!

Thank you .

I overlook the small things and enjoy the big ones. ..

IZT1962IZT1962about 8 years ago
Great story but........

I wish after about 4 pages we would have had 2 pages of sex with his beautiful Sister, a few paragraphs are just not enough. :-) A sequel where he gets her pregnant a few times and they all move in together maybe? Loved the story other than that. Thanks!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
NICE

I did feel sorry for joe. it seems like he NEVER gets ANY pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have been

with women who like to share and as much s they egg each other on it just gets better every time. Nice little glimpse into that. Thanks and it was well written. Scotty

pcman1950pcman1950over 7 years ago
Come on, Joe

Harding, you do know how to crank up the erotic thermostat! Love the build-up, the mutual attraction. In honour of the lucky guy in this story, here's a link to bad recording of a fabulous Richard Thompson song:

http://youtu.be/eZYQ-4EyHhU

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
WHAT an AWESOME STORY

I wore myself out. Reading and stroking and wishing I was part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read.

It was good that he waited until he was sure of what Katie wanted.

It's a significant line to cross, and it worked out well for all involved.

RaM

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonabout 7 years ago
You know how.....

To tell a story. Really well done.

toobytoobyalmost 7 years ago
Wow, just wow!

Sensuous, dreamy, and sweaty...Just like the crazy heat of a vacation in summertime FL. What a wonderful tale of sharing and taboo love!

OneSilkyOneSilkyover 6 years ago
Oh Fuck Yeah!!

You are a horrible tease!!! I thought I might die before I finished this story... and myself... and my sister... gotta go to Florida for vacation!

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mind blowing!

This has to be , hands down, the hottest story I I have ever read! There are not enough words to describe the perfection of this tale! Thank you, thank you !!

BookwormBirjuBookwormBirjuabout 6 years ago
Torchorous

The story was too torchorous for me ..I was unable to read it in one go u understood why .. It was awesome .one of the best I read .. Thanks for the story . I had to give my name as literotica user and not as anynomous to praise this awesome story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Great Story... but somethings off?!?

Love the story, your great with coming up with unique plots. Your character developmnet is great as well. I've said before your endings seem premature. This one, is no exception to this statement. Granted, you gave us a small paragraph at the end pronouncing your happily ever after. But, is it really? I think I have figured out MY issue with your stories... You lack the ability for conflict resolution. Or, at least you don't include it in your stories. You leave it up to the readers to do it. And, there in lies the problem, as I see it. This story to me left so many questions unanswered. How did they feel after? Yes a month later they seemed ok, but what about later that night, or the next day? Did they talk? Did Bel ever tell them when or why this came about? How long has Kate wanted Joe? Did Kate and Bel set this up together or was it all Bel? I could go on with all the possible conflicts that you left unanswered. You do this too much, for it to be coincidence. Do you think it will take to long to properly finish? Do you not know how to answer these question? Do you just expect your readers will do it, or maybe think they don't care? Well, I for one care, I want to know what YOUR characters think and feel once that line is truly crossed. Your soo good at bringing your characters to life that I don't want to think how I would make them do it, but read how YOU make them do it. Hope you see my comments on all the stories I commented on as what they are intended to be. Help to make you a better and more popular writer here, I enjoy your work, even if it frustrates me. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow?

Not much of a comment but not much else I can say. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'll pass

I'm not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing About Gay

Not anything in this story that is gay, unless you count lesbian.

What I did see was a well developed storyline, written with correct grammar, spelling, and syntax. GREAT JOB! So many of the stories on this site are not written with those points considered at all.

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 3 years ago
Great pace, great plot

A bit longer than I usually read but enough sexy stuff to keep me hooked until the final explosive climax. Loved the way the tension built between the two women. Great build up. Has made me want to read more of yours

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Joe is a waste of air. The entire last 5 pages were green lights he wouldn't take advantage of, with no real explanation. It was a 3 page story written in 7 pages.

macrumptonmacrumptonalmost 3 years ago

Perfect amount of teasing and great writing and plot. The only disappointment was the lack of more pages.

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written... far better than 99% of the stories on here! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! A minimal bit of copy editing is needed but not enough to be a distraction. Keep up the good work.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Nice build up and the characters seemed real. Well done and thanks for sharing.

vorpal2vorpal2over 1 year ago

Quite lovely. More will be welcome. Yes, minor copy edits, but the pull of the narrative, strong enough to allow me to stay in their room, with their bodies, their minds as their heat melted the taboos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

Well written.

Sex, all of it, is much too automatic. Too matter-of-fact.

Lacks tension. Surely, somewhere along the line there could have been some doubt on somene's part about doing something. Katie could have been excited by Bel's ass being licked and fucked, but afraid to try either herself. Some convincing by Joe and/or Bel would have been erotic as hell.

Four stars.

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

That was so freaking hot!! Well done.

Thank you!!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

The night it was storming, why did Katie pull away and then put distance between them? Also, Joe shouldn't have put off fucking Katie when she asked him to, Bel was obviously okay with it. That aside, the rest of the story was pretty damn great!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuzzy_kbear,did you not comprehend the last part of the story where it said,the remaining days they did it in every room,outside,and the ocean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...