The Cabin

Story Info
What do sex workers do on their day off.
4.4k words
4.33
14.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

A Sean Carrington Adventure.

The Cabin.

I had been awarded a six week contract assignment in Bergan to assist a small company, who were in the process of being sold to a larger Oil & Gas service company. They required their order book contracts be reviewed and made ready for a due diligence inspection by the purchaser.

The contract was typical a nice fixed fee plus expenses; I had arranged a serviced apartment for the period in the Centre of town, near the World Heritage Site on the waterfront. I flew from Edinburgh to Bergan on a Thursday; which allowed me a day to meet people before I started my due diligence review on the Monday.

I took an expensive taxi, with my luggage, from the airport to where my apartment was. The letting agent was waiting there for me when I arrived; was given the usual walk through of the apartment features by the agent; then he returned to his office.

Bergan has over 240 days rainfall each year; today was one of them. I went for a walk between rain showers, viewed the Norse World Heritage Site; which was very impressive. As I had an early start today I thought I would get something to eat before returning to my apartment. Another rain shower had started so I went into the nearest restaurant; Egon's, a restaurant chain that I knew and had used before in Oslo and Stavanger.

I went in ordered a beer, lifted the English menu out the wall rack complete with Union flag; and ordered. I was told that there would be a half hour delay; some problem in the kitchen. I found a vacant table near a window; the rain by this time was really heavy and was hammering on the windows trying to break in.

A customer sitting opposite me said do you get rain like that in England, I said no but we do in Scotland. He laughed at that and asked how I liked Bergan; I said that I only arrived here four hours ago and it has been raining since I arrived. He said that's Bergan for you, he asked was I here on business; I confirmed that I was.

There was a commotion at the door a party of eight very wet tourists arrived. They looked around found a table behind me for four of them. There were only three seats left either at my table or my talkative friends table; he invited me to join him and allow our wet friends two tables together. Not sure what nationality they were, turned out they were Austrian. They thanked us for our assistance and insisted that they be allowed to buy us a beer. Given Norwegian prices we accepted.

We chatted about who we were and what we were doing; his name was Eric originally from Oslo but had moved to Bergan for a new job nine months ago.

He had bought a quarter share in a house in Bergan that had been separated into four apartments; he owned one of these apartments; it also had a shared ten person sauna cabin in the back with an inbuilt barbecue. I commented that I liked a sauna on cold wet days, as today was. He said I should come over at the weekend; I said yes that would be nice; not expecting it to happen.

Our meal arrived after an hours delay; the staff were very apologetic about the delay and brought us complimentary beers as way of an apology. We ate our meal drank all our beers and ordered another beer. By this time we were very relaxed with each other and were openly chatting away about all and nothing.

Eric's English was excellent; my Norwegian was not very good. But we had an excellent afternoon getting to know each other and the heavy rain was still on. Our Austrian friends had now left to battle their way back to their hotel.

Eric leaned over to me and asked me quietly but quite bluntly and politely; was I gay too? Must admit I did not see that one coming and hesitated; Eric said sorry I did not mean to embarrass you. I said no you didn't I just did not expect the question; how did you know. He said I don't know I just thought you were, as we seemed to have something in common and I felt I should ask you; and let you know about me. We do this in Norway; this way nobody gets offended or embarrassed. I said I am not offended.

Eric said; rain is off, let's go to an Irish bar I know where you get two beers for price of one. This is quite common in Norway, given the high cost of beer there; is very welcome. We settled our bills and left. We headed into town, passed my apartment block, the bar was round the next corner; easily recognised by the shamrocks by the green bar name.

We went in the bar it was not very busy, ordered our beers and selected a table near the large open wood fire. We continued our chatting, enjoying the heat from the fire. It was about eight or nine that night and too many beers later that we decided time to go home. I headed back to my new apartment, got unpacked and organised for my start tomorrow; fortunately the office was only a few blocks away.

Other than exchanging phone numbers Eric did not peruse any play regarding our shared preferences; neither did I. Next day, late afternoon, Eric phoned me and asked would I like to go for a meal with him to the Irish bar tonight; I said yes.

We met at seven, had an excellent traditional Norwegian meal, starting with their fish soup, which is a meal in its own right. We continued with our discussions from last night about all and nothing. Eric explained about the sauna his apartments had, it was a 9 meter diameter sauna cabin with a center barbecue and table. He often had meals there and invited me over tomorrow; he would pick me up about twelve and take me there.

Tomorrow arrived; Eric picked me up as arranged, and we went to his apartment. As we arrived we met two of his female neighbors arriving back from their shopping trip; we helped them up to the landing with their packages. He spoke to them in Norwegian as we climbed the stairs; no idea what they said.

He introduced them to me Peers a red headed Norwegian and Chloe, French with long blond hair. Guessing they were in their late thirties, early forties, both about my height, unlike Eric who was taller. Their build was medium and off reasonable appearance. In his apartment Eric explained that they were Lesbo's; I understood what he meant so did not ask him to explain.

Arrangement was we would get undressed in his apartment and go down to the sauna in our towels; that's what they all did in the apartments. I felt a bit underdressed as I went down the stairs and across the back garden to the sauna cabin. All we had on was a very short towel wrap that was held shut, just, at the waist by Velcro, one thigh down to the knee being visible, and a large towel draped over our shoulders. A heavy Bergan rain shower had started; as we crossed over.

As we went in the cabin I could feel the heat hit me after the few minutes of cold rain it was a pleasant feeling. I shut the cabin door and hung my large towel on the rack beside Eric's; he went one way round the table I went the other.

It was only then that I noticed that Peers and Chloe were already there; naked apart from their short towel wraps like ours. I stopped about 30cm short of colliding with Chloe; Eric already had his arm round Peers. Chloe closed the gap and put her arm round me; very pleasant surprise; she had a nice warm feeling too.

Chloe leaned down and unfastened my wrap and took it off, then took her own off; by this time I was more than just aroused; I had a full erection. She then kneeled over me and quickly engaged with me from the kneeling position; then slowly started to ungulate up and down until we were comfortable and oiled.

This happened so unexpectedly and quickly, it was exhilarating. I sat there with my hands on her hips; her hands were on my shoulders as we steadied each other's motion. I don't know how long this lasted; not long enough. I could feel my cum start to build from within; and move forward and upwards; my breathing became deeper; as much as I tried to hold back, I became more excited; which added to the thrill of it; by this time I was losing control. I felt the inward pressure pulse forward, three times I think, then I unloaded, I couldn't control it but could feel its outpouring; then it draining back over me. Chloe then unloaded over me too; warm and messy.

We both disengaged and sat together on the bench, she had her back to me leaning between my legs and resting on by chest; incredibly satisfying as we sat there together; the heat was intense from the sauna and our activity. Sweat was running down both our bodies; Chloe reached over, filled the water scoop from the wooden sauna bucket and poured it over where we had discharged over each other. It was warm and southing and very welcome; it steamed off very quickly. Eric and Peers were sitting back too; recovering.

Eric reached down to the cooler box that we had brought down with us from his apartment. We all had restorative drinks. Eric then started up the barbecue which increased the heat; the smell of the cooking fish was as overwhelming as was delicious. The wine added to the moment too, followed by strong Norwegian whiskey. By late afternoon we were very relaxed and laid back between the heat and the alcohol.

I said to Chloe that I never had that done to me so well before; she said but that is what I do; we do. I must have looked mesmerised or lost; I was; she said both Peers and I are sex workers. Didn't I know; I said no; where do you go from there. Her piece de résistance was; this was their day off and liked to have sex for our fun and satisfaction; Eric knows that and asked us on the stairs if we would like to come down to the sauna cabin with you for fun; we said Ja. That was the only word of the conversation on the stairs that I understood.

Eric and Peers excused themselves; said they would be back shortly. Chloe said that Peers and Eric had feelings for each other and were probably heading up for the comfort of Eric's bed and not to expect them back too soon. I think I was pleased about that; yes I was.

Chloe said all of Eric's friends that we have met are gay; are you? I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders, as one does when caught out. She said don't worry Peers and I are also gay and share a bed together each night and day too.

As I was now spooning her with my legs as she lay back pressing on my chest; I was starting to get an erection as we talked; couldn't actually stop it and she could feel it press on her. She nudged me with a 'not now' elbow and lifted my arms round her and placed my hands between her legs invitingly and closed them. I slowly started to caress her with my fingers.

To keep the conversation going, as we caressed each other, I asked how did you become a sex worker; she said ok I will tell you. We were both intimately enjoying what we were doing, each occasionally twitching as the enjoyment built; which added to the animated telling of her story; this is Chloe's story.

I lived in Cherbourg, had finished nursing college but there were no jobs for nurses in the Cherbourg area where I lived. I managed to get a temporary job as a waitress in a café until I found a nursing job. The café was very popular with English tourists coming over for the day on the ferry to get our cheap wine. We were always getting propositioned for sex; three of the girls and one boy were obliging and making good money too. They could afford new clothes and holidays; I couldn't.

One day one of my regular coffee customers came in; as always he was very well dressed and polite; was about sixty, I think, with grey hair but very distinguished with it. The café was very quiet that day, the ferries were on strike or something; most of the staff had taken the day off because of the strike. He said it was his birthday today and to celebrate he wanted to have sex with one of his regulars; where were they? I explained about the strike and that they had taken the day off to go to Paris for the day to spend their money.

He said are you available; I think I was hoping for his question; I think I was a bit jealous of them or at least them having money. I said yes after my shift finishes in a half hour. He said I will wait for you and ordered another coffee. We left the café together and walked round to his apartment block; I don't know why but I was relaxed and looking forward to doing this.

His apartment was very nice; he took my coat and hung it up carefully on the wall hooks. He led me into his living room, closed over the sun blinds for privacy and said, is it ok to do it in here. I said yes, do you want me to get undressed here; yes that would be nice. I slowly undressed in front of him; I had done that for my boyfriends before we had sex and I enjoyed doing it. Nice and sexy thing to do.

I was standing their naked as he undressed too; we stood there; both naked. I asked where would you like to do it; he said, over there, against the wall; I said ok. I went over and leaned my back against the wall.

He came over; I could feel him pressing as he tried to enter me; then he did gently, slowly pressing as he came in, then slowly withdrew; it was a nice feeling for me and he was enjoying his birthday treat too. I was starting to enjoy it too and could feel it building; I had an early mini climax and could feel wetness start to run down my leg. He kept up his steady rhythm; I was starting to build up for another climax but more intently this time; I held back as well as I could. But; I had to let go again I could feel wetness run down both my legs this time.

His rhythm was starting to increase in pace and was becoming more erratic in motion; my motion was starting to be erratic too. We both seemed to be racing each other as both our excitement's built; both trying to hold back and failing, I could feel the start of a torrent of excitement, my breathing was out of control as was his. I had a full climax as he did; we both stopped together still fully entered; I could feel his and mine drain slowly out.

It was a nice feeling as he withdrew completely as a torrent of wetness ran down both my legs. We wiped ourselves with a conveniently placed towel and sat down together on his cool leather couch; recovering. After about ten minutes sitting together he said I will make us a coffee. He went into his kitchen naked as I sat there very relaxed, but naked.

He arrived with our coffee and we sat together leaning on and touching each other, skin to skin. It was very nice and his coffee was much better than we had in the café. He asked me could I stay on a bit longer as he would like to sketch me sitting where I was; but would pay me for that too. I said ok. He brought out a large sketch pad sat opposite me on a stool and drew me in pencil; it was very good; he explained that he was an art teacher at a Paris university before being forced into retirement.

As I got dressed to leave he handed me an envelope with a euros in it, which was more than I eared in a day. He said can you come back at the same time next week and we can start on the painting after having some sex with me; I said yes. He became my first regular customer.

The oil painting he did of me was very good and lifelike, about how I felt after having my first paid sex with him; he eventually sold it for over fifteen thousand euros and gave me three thousand euros commission. In total I posed for eight of his oil painting, each based on how I felt after having sex with him. That was his painting theme.

The week after my first sex work; I was propositioned by an English tourist in the café; he asked how much and I told him. He said ok it was a birthday treat from his father; we went back to my apartment and had sex together. I had a number of casual ad hoc requests for sex over the next few months and was making good money from it.

One day I was stopped by a girl about my age and asked if I was available; she wanted to try a same sex experience; somebody recommended me but I never found out whom. We went back to her hotel; no sooner had we arrived at her room than she had both of us naked together; sexy romping on her bed.

Neither of us had had a same sex experience; although I never mentioned that to her; we explored each other together and managed to make each other climax, several times. It was then that I found out that I had a personal sexual preference; which I still have.

By this time I had business cards printed with my picture and phone number on them; she took a handful of them. Over the summer I had several phone calls from her and her friends wanting to try a same sex experience; sometimes more than one would travel over to see me. It was enjoyable and I was finding my sex work fulfilling.

Like many others in my chosen profession we had to keep one step ahead of the authorities. Generally they were not interested, unless you caused trouble or got noticed by the public. I have also worked in Barcelona, Palma, almost got arrested there, and a number of other holiday areas. Generally you could expect to be able to work without any problems from the authorities for about two or three months; then better to move on rather than be moved on or fined.

I met Peers during my time in Oslo, her background was different from mine but similar; we moved in together about two years ago. And we decided on a new start together in Bergan about six months ago; we both now work as nurses in a life changing rehabilitation unit; mainly arising from motorcycle accidents. Middle aged Norwegians love their powerful motorcycles and many have accidents. Peers and I have the same night shift pattern; we have our leisure time in the morning and afternoon and work at night.

We found that our social life was around mid-day when the tourist cruise ships arrived. We were often propositioned, by all nationalities, eventually we became part time sex workers again. We would either go to their hotel or go to day use hotels that we knew; sometime we went back to a cruise ship and got day visitors pass. We became known by some of the security crew; as long as we were off an hour before sailing time nobody bothered.

By the time Eric and Peers arrived back with a new supply of barbeque food and wine for our barbeque evening meal. We were both exhausted, by the animation to the story of Chloe experience; caressing each other; we tried to look innocent when they came back but I don't think they believed us. Our second barbecue vas very good too as was the wine.

We left the cabin about eleven that night all slightly the worse for wear, with memory gaps. I woke up on Eric's couch with Chloe lying on and alongside me, all either of us had on was the short velcroed towel wraps. I can't remember what happened that night neither can Chloe. Eric and Peers woke up in Eric's bed with a memory lapse too.

We all had breakfast together with only the short towel wraps on. Peers and Chloe had to return to their apartment as they had a night shift that night. Eric ran me back to my apartment later that afternoon. I was working the next day as he was.

The following Saturday morning my apartment doorbell rang, when I went to it Chloe was there in her uniform. Asked me if I was free this weekend; I said yes you not working; she snarled back at me no, we had been working the cruise ships four days last week; I will be with you this weekend for my fun. Eric and Peers had gone back together to their respective families in Oslo for the weekend. Chloe asked if I wanted to spend the weekend with her; yes. Notwithstanding Norwegian prices we had a great time; my credit card took the strain.

The following weekend we all went up to a cabin in the mountains that Eric had rented. It was very secluded on the shores of a fjord with its own sauna cabin; which we enjoyed. Eric's passion was fishing, Peers liked fishing too and they spent most of the Saturday out on a boat, fishing on the fjord. Chloe and I went for a walk on the mountain, with only our shorts, boots and red patterned woolen hiking shirts on. Eric had given us strict instructions where to go and not go.

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers
12