The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours hike we decided to have break and make some coffee. The view from the top was magnificent and the sun was shining. This time Chloe asked me what did I have to do and did it involve sex work. I said yes sometimes; she said tell me, I told you about me last week. I told Chloe about some of the jobs I had done with and for Bjorn's clients and more laterally for the Admiral, as we called him. She said you do the same as Peers and me and Eric. I said yes but tell me about Eric, I thought he was just gay.

No he is working for the purchaser that is buying your client's company. When they heard that you were coming, they seemed to know all about you and what you did in Guernsey, Plymouth, London and Glasgow, they hired Eric to keep you company. The purchaser's financiers are who you worked for in Guernsey. Small world.

Chloe could see that I was confused about Eric and said would you like to have sex amongst the trees; I said yes. We stripped off naked, apart from our hiking boots and shirts, and found a tree for Chloe to lean on; Chloe said just like my first sex worker job in Cherbourg. As we were enjoying each other we heard the bushes move and could hear movement coming in our direction.

We froze against each other not wanting to make a sound and be noticed by other hikers. Bushes broke behind me; Chloe laughed and said look we are being watched. I half turned round to look; there were two deer's standing there looking at us; they both snorted at us and quickly left.

We could not continue it was so funny; got dressed and ready to return to the cabin just as four hikers came from the same direction as the frightened deer. They waved to us and carried on walking down the trail.

I never had wild sex before, neither had Chloe; it's highly recommended but watch out for the thorns and the deer and hikers.

We headed back down to the cabin and had a sauna and barbecue before retiring into the cabin for the night. This time Peers and Eric stayed in the sauna all night. We had a very comfortable bed to share; no deer interrupted us that night or the next morning. We had barbecued fish for breakfast in the sauna then cleared up to leave that afternoon. Chloe and Peers were working that night; I don't know how they managed.

Over the next three weeks we all had weekends together; my assignment finished, the company was purchased for the agreed price, with no offsets; so I got my bonus too. I never found out what Eric was there for but I enjoyed his company and Chloe's and Peer's company at weekends. Never went back up to the cabin in the mountains again, but we did have wild sex in the forest outside bergan.

My assignment in Bergan finished all too soon; time to go home. All our weekends together had been satisfying and highly erotic; yes that a good word for it. Peers, Chloe and Eric are coming to visit me in Scotland next weekend; don't know what we will do; do you?

*

If you want to find out what happened in Guernsey, Plymouth, Glasgow and London, you might want to read:

Ever Been Propositioned
An Unusual Ending to a Holiday
The Escort
Another Day at the Office.

© #seancarrington


12