The Cabin

Story Info
A hike gone wrong.
14.9k words
4.77
113.1k
334
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed through the brush angrily, cussing and wishing I wasn't so stupid stubborn. When Nick had quickly spoke up at our friends invitation to go hiking, "Oh, not Cass, she's not an outdoor person," it got my back up.

What right did he have to speak for me? We had spent the evening fighting, and that probably didn't help. He'd mentioned the 'M' word. He knew my stance on it, I wasn't ready to commit, I was still young. I don't care how long we had been dating, there was no reason to bring up the 'M' word. It was just ridiculous! Then he decides to speak for me and tell other people what I won't do? I wasn't going to have it.

I accepted, went and bought myself new hiking boots, some cargo pants and a tank top. I braided my hair in an effort to look like Nicks favorite video game goddess, Lara Croft, just to make him drool and beg forgiveness. What he did was give me a smirk and tell me most girls didn't wear make-up to go hiking.

Jerk.

We weren't an hour into the sixteen mile hike when I was absolutely done. I had blisters, I was out of breath and I was just done. I stopped all of them. "Ok, fine, I give. Look, the path circles back and comes back to almost run parallel to where we are now. I am going to cut the quarter mile across and I will meet you all at the end this evening."

"Babe," Nick said cajolingly. "You can't cut across, you'll get lost!"

"I will not get lost, look at the map! There is no way I can miss the path, none. Even if I cant north or south, I will still hit the path. Straight north, I hit the path. Even if I miss the path somehow getting turned straight south, I will hit the highway! This hike is a giant oval."

"At least go back the way we came," Lily said with a condescending smile. As if I couldn't make it a quarter mile through the woods! Bitch.

"It's fine, I will cut across, ten minutes tops, then I can rest and meet you guys when you are done."

All of them looked at each other, then Nick turned back to me. "I'll walk you," he said gesturing for me to start into the woods.

"No! I am capable of walking a few dozen feet you asshole! All of you, just go on, I will meet you there!"

"Cassidy, don't be that way," Mike complained. "Just let Nick walk you. We will wait, he can catch right back up to us."

"I am not an idiot! I can walk a straight line! Fuck off Nick, just go! All of you!"

They turned and started back on the trail and I headed east to catch the trails switchback. That had been this morning. Somehow, I had missed the trail. I had walked right over it. Probably when I was marching blindly, seething over how much of an idiot they all thought I was. Now night was coming on and I had no idea where I was. The map was useless, I had no points of reference in my view. I knew if I just kept walking in the same direction, I eventually had to run into something. If I kept heading East I would eventually hit the Tennessee river. I wasn't sure when, I wasn't sure how far from it we were. I did know it was east though. Was I still headed east? It was hard to tell directions in the woods, especially when you couldn't see where the sun was. I kept walking. My feet were killing me, but the adrenaline was keeping me going. I did NOT want to spend the night out here. I looked at my useless phone again. I had kept checking for signal, waving it around until the battery died. I should have charged it! At least I had food and water in my backpack.

When it got too dark to keep walking, I cussed again. I pulled my sweater out and huddled against the base of a tree, trying not to let panic overwhelm me.

Two long days later, I was still walking. Panic waxed and waned pretty much constantly. I had eaten all of my food and didn't have much water left. I was still trying to head east, but everything looked the same. For all I knew, I had been walking in circles for three days.

How long would Nick look for me? Were other people looking for me? I was losing hope. I was running on little to no sleep, too afraid to sleep in the woods with wild animals. This was hell.

I didn't know what time it was, late afternoon early evening, when I finally spotted color between the trees. Blue, just a flash. I turned towards it, hurrying.

A cabin! I found a cabin. I laughed hysterically as I ran to the door and pounded on it. "Hello? Hello is anyone here? Hello?"

Nothing.

I tried the latch and it opened right up. It was a newer cabin, the kind that wealthy people stuck on a few acres as a weekend getaway twice a year. Not huge, but cozy and full of things that looked rustic but weren't. Like a bass pro catalog setting. There was a loft over half the large room, under it a small, closed off room that looked like a bathroom and an open area with a desk and bookshelves. In the open half there was a living room, and a kitchen, all open to each other. In the loft I could see a bed. I searched for a phone, but could not find one. Upstairs, I looked through the dresser and nightstand, then put my bag down as I tried the bed. It was soft, but small. A twin bed for one. There was a trundle underneath it, but I left it as I went back down and cleaned up in the bathroom. Night was coming and I considered bringing in wood from the pile for the fireplace. I looked for matches or a lighter, but had no luck. I went through the cupboards and found cans of food. I opened one and ate as I paced and weighed my options.

There was a road to the cabin, but how long was it? Did I have time to make it to the road tonight,or would it get dark first? It was probably smarter to sleep and go in the morning. I did not want to be stuck out after dark again and I was exhausted. That decided, I went back to the bathroom and took my clothes off. I washed them in the shower while I showered and then hung them up to dry before heading up to the bed to curl up in the blankets.

I had just laid down when lights rolled across the window. A car! Someone was here! I was saved!

The door opened and a giant strolled in with a gun slung over his shoulder and a bag in his hand. I shrunk back a bit as he set his things down and flipped on the light. He was huge. Tall, broad burly. He looked like a poster boy for a lumberjack movie. His longish brown hair hung loose to his shoulders and his beard trimmed close. His eyes were dark and he moved like someone dangerous. I was very still as he moved around the room, putting his gun in the rack above the door and doing other things. When he turned his back fully, I ducked down so that he wouldn't see movement. I was incredibly nervous and I felt like an idiot laying in a stranger's bed, naked. Why had I assumed this place would never be used? It was clean, not dusty.

The man went back out the only door and I immediately rolled to the floor and pulled out the trundle, climbing in and rolling it shut before wiggling to see between the spindles. He came back in with another bag and closed the door, locking it behind him. I weighed my options. I could wait for him to sleep, sneak out. I could try and call out, explain my situation. That didn't feel like a good idea. I needed to slip out quietly.

He stomped up the loft stairs and the bed shifted as he tossed one of the bags on the bed. There was silence for a moment, then he stepped across the little bedroom and moved something. I heard a zipper.

Oh shit! My backpack!

Stillness again, then the sound of metal on metal and a click, then I was moving. He rolled the trundle out with his foot, pointing a handgun at my head. He immediately lowered the weapon and looked down at me in confusion.

I held one hand up and used the other to yank a sheet over my naked body.

"What the fuck?" he demanded.

"I'm lost! I'm sorry! I was lost and I found this place, please don't shoot me!"

"Get up!" he demanded. "Where are your clothes?"

"I washed them, they are hanging in the bathroom! Please, do you have a phone I could use? I was on a hike and I got lost. People are looking for me. Please?"

"I said get up!" he demanded angrily.

I got up, trying to tug the sheet up with me, but he yanked me across the room by my arm, pulling it out of my hand.

"What's your name, where are you from?"

"Cassidy Ellis. I was hiking west of here. Please, can I go get my clothes?"

"How old are you?"

"Twenty three... in a few months."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No, I'm just short. Please? Let me go get my clothes?"

"Did Howards or Bells send you?"

"No? I really am lost? I was hiking and I got off the trail. My clothes are right down in the bathroom. I really am sorry I trespassed, I will leave.."

"Shut your hole girl. Stand back, turn around."

Shit. I stepped back when he let me go and covered my chest as best I could with one arm. My nipples at least, and used my other hand to hide my bald pussy. I turned, trembling, trying to keep from panicking. I had to get to the stairs, I had to get around him and down those stairs to the door.

"The fuck happened to your feet?"

"I wore new boots. I've been walking for three days."

"Why is your snatch bald?"

"Umm.. I keep it that way. Please, sir, I promise I will just go, I won't bother you, just.."

"Shut up. Move your hands, put them up high."

Fuuuuuuck.

I put my hands up slightly.

"Lock them behind your head and turn," he said, pulling a pair of cuffs out.

I turned quickly, happy to have my back to him, but now more terrified. Cuffs? Was he a cop? He locked one around my wrist, then twisted my arm down behind my back, then pulling my free arm down to cuff it as well. Locking my hands in the small of my back.

He turned me back around, looking me over. He kicked my feet apart and took a step back to get a better look. He moved close again and grabbed my arm, then pulled me down the stairs. He pushed me towards the couch and bent me over the back of it. I was starting to really panic.

Talk to him, appeal to him.

"Please... you don't have to do this. What's your name?"

"Shut up or I will shut you up. Spread your legs apart. Further. How do you keep it bald?"

"What?" What was his hangup? "I.. I get it waxed. Lots of girls do it!"

"You are sure you are over eighteen?"

"Yes! I am in college!" I said in frustration, then realized I just fucked up. I should have lied. I should have said I was younger. He might let me go if I was too young? Or maybe it was the opposite. Maybe he liked young? No, stay with the truth, less to remember. I had to keep my head.

"Where?"

"Tennessee State."

"For what?"

"Business?"

"How tall are you?"

"Umm... four eleven? Four ten?"

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes. He's looking for me."

"He fuck you?"

"Umm, yes. We've slept together."

"You have any STD's?"

"No!" I yelled, horrified at the awful implication of that question. "We are both clean and we are safe!" I gasped as he touched my pussy lips, running his fingers over them lightly. "Don't!" I breathed, closing my legs, lifting, meaning to drop to the floor. He planted his free hand in my back, just above the cuffs and held me down. I tried to kick, but he landed a hard smack on my exposed bottom.

"Do not fight!" he demanded.

I froze, the stinging on my bottom both horrifying me and pissing me off. I wanted to yell at him, kick him and fight, but I was also too afraid. The man was huge, he could snap my neck with one of his massive hands! I stopped moving, trying to be as still as possible. He kicked my feet apart and I let him. His fingers went back to my pussy lips as he ran his fingers over my bald mound. He was fascinated with the lack of hair I realized. Did he like younger girls?!? I swallowed hard.

"You showered here?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, it had been three days and I.."

"Shut up. Yes or no answers. You know how to suck cock?"

"Yes? I won't fight, I will do that for you if you just..."

Another hard smack landed on my bottom, then another and another. "I said yes or no answers," he growled angrily.

"That hurts!" I said angrily, tears in my eyes.

"I was hardly trying. Keep pushing me and find out how much I can really hurt you. Now shut up. Get up, get around there and get on your knees," he demanded, pulling his shirt off and undoing his pants.

I moved, unable to keep from sobbing as I went to my knees in front of the chair he had pointed to. He pulled his pants off, but not his boxers as he sat down in the chair. He motioned me closer as he spread his long legs to either side of me. His arms and legs were well muscled and tan, but had less hair than I had imagined. There was a small trail below his belly button leading down into his boxers.

He looked down at me with his sharp brown eyes, studying my face. "Stop crying, I don't like it. Was your man small like you?"

"Nick is average. Not small, not tall. Five nine maybe?"

"Small cock?"

"Not small... not huge."

"Ever had a fat cock?"

"No... Nick and I have been together since highschool. He's the only guy I have ever been with."

"Yes or no. I don't need a fucking monologue. The door is locked. I have the key. Windows are all locked and reinforced. I see you trying to look for a way out. You don't leave till I take you out of here. Your man. You don't care much for him, do you?"

"Of course I do!"

"Lie. Don't ever lie to me. I work with liars for a living. Do not fuck with me, girl. He hurt you?"

"No!"

"Just boring then. Passing your time until you are out of school."

"No!"

"Lie. For every lie you tell, that is ten seconds of air you will lose when I cum down your throat. That's twenty so far. He cheat on you?"

"No!"

"You cheat on him?"

"No!"

"Have you thought about it?"

I paused, trying to think. "Does fantasizing count? I've never wanted to, but I have imagined other guys?"

"Girls too, or just guys?"

"Just guys."

"Have you had your ass fucked?"

"No!"

"Do you like having your pussy licked?"

"Yes," I answered, embarrassed, but too afraid to lie.

"You want me to lay you on that table and eat that little bald snatch till you cum? Wrap those little legs around my head while I finger fuck your pussy?"

His words sent a panic through me, but something else too. My heart was pounding as I shook my head in denial, but I could feel my pussy starting to tingle with his course words. "No," I answered, my voice wavering.

He chuckled malevolent. "Thirty seconds. You like it rough?"

"I... not too rough, but some. Yes."

"You like to be tied down? Forced?"

"NO!" I answered adamantly.

"You tried it?"

"No."

"Then how could you know? You want to see my fat cock?"

I hesitated again, looking down. I could see a bulge, a large one and I was morbidly curious to see if his member matched the rest of him. I was also terrified that it might. He was going to make me suck it, choke on it, he'd already said he was. Again, I was too afraid to lie. "Yes," I whispered.

"How many days since you have slept?"

"Three," I answered, confused at the abrupt turn in the conversation.

"Do you want me to make you cum before I put you to bed?"

I looked up at him, panting, trying to clear my head. What was the honest answer? I could feel the heat between my legs and the ache his words instantly summoned. I looked away, refusing to answer.

"If you don't answer, that's thirty seconds. Can you last a minute?"

"I don't know!" I answered breathlessly.

"You don't know what?"

"If I want that."

"Want what? Say it."

"If I want you to make me cum," I answered miserably, closing my eyes as my face heated.

"Bring those nice tits up here, get up on your knees, all the way up here. You like your nipples sucked? Handled rough?

"Yes.. and not too rough," I answered as his giant hand caressed my right breast. He ran a thumb over my nipple, making it hard.

"You like that?"

"Yes," I breathed, trying not to let myself enjoy his hands on me. It did feel good though, so incredibly good. As I shifted, I could feel the wetness between my legs.

"You want me to lay you on that bed up there and fuck you?"

"No!"

"Why not? Be honest."

"You are too big. And I have a boyfriend!" I added.

"One truth, one lie. Forty seconds. Ever been titty fucked?"

"Yes."

"You like it?"

"Not really."

"Pearl necklace?"

"Yes."

"Didn't like that either?"

"It felt gross."

"You swallow?"

"No."

"You suck cock on the regular?"

"No, I don't like it. I have done it, but not often."

"Why?"

"It hurts my jaw and... I don't like the taste. Why all the questions? Why are you torturing me?"

"You rather we get right to it then, girl? I am judging your character. Your propensity for falsehoods. Your reactions to certain questions. I don't like lying cheating women. So you like receiving, but not giving."

"I do give to him! He doesn't ask for oral, he wants me to dress up for him."

"Dress up. Nice clothes? Slutty lingerie?"

"No... like video game characters and TV characters. He... likes to roleplay."

"So he makes you bend over his knee and act like you have been a bad schoolgirl and you do it."

"Not that exactly, but that's the general idea."

"You like that?"

"No, but it's a small thing that makes him happy. And he doesn't bother me for more if I do that for him once a month or so."

"You don't like sex?"

"I like other things!"

"Maybe you just haven't had sex good enough to make you want more. You want to find out?"

"What I want is to call and let my friends and family know I am safe and to go home!" I cried angrily, tired of his games.

"So a deal then. You stay here this weekend, do all you are told, play my games, and come Monday I take you home."

"What games?"

"Like the one were are playing. Truth or choke."

"I don't like that game,"

"Stop lying and it won't matter, will it?"

"Do I get to know your name?"

"No. Call me Sir. Get up and turn around Cass," he demanded.

I stood awkwardly without the help of my hands and turned. He undid my cuffs and put them away.

"Turn back around here. Is it a deal then? You can't get away anyway, I am just asking for your cooperation. I don't need it, I can easily take what I want and leave you chained here when I go."

"Then I don't have much choice, do I?" I asked angrily.

"Say it outright. You will not try to escape."

I looked at him, and drew in a breath, then resolved to play his game. I wouldn't try to escape. I would make it to Monday and go home. "You won't hurt me?" I asked.

"Oh, I never said that. But I won't hurt you much. My cock is going to take some getting used to, there will surely be pain at first."

"So you are saying you are going to rape me?"

"Never said that, just said my cock was going to hurt what I shoved it in that tight little pussy. Answer the question or I lose my patience and you lose the choice."

"Fine! Yes, I will stay and be good. I won't try to escape. I get to go home Monday."

"Good. Go get in bed, I will be up in a minute. Don't hog the blankets. I snore, but don't you dare wake me to tell me to stop. Learn to live with it."

I nodded, unsure about his intentions as I went up to the bed. He went to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. My eyes immediately went to the door, and then the gun above it. If I couldn't get out, if it was locked, maybe I could shoot him? Or shoot the lock? No. I had promised. What if I couldn't make it and then he asked and new I was lying? I was too afraid to try. Miserable, I laid down and got under the blankets, shivering.

His hand woke me, warm and huge as he pulled me against him, spooning me. He was naked as well and I could feel his limp cock touching my thigh. Even limp it was thick and heavy. I was afraid he was about to rape me, but he just sighed sleepily and flexed his arms around me like he was cuddling a teddy bear. He did snore, but I was so tired I was able to sleep through it. Days without sleep and a warm, comfortable bed could make you sleep through anything, even loud snores and being held by a man who had said he would rape and choke you with his cock.