The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had me relaxed again, he held my waist and began pushing in again. He was far enough in that he no longer had to hold himself, just push deeper. I wailed and squirmed as he pushed in deeper, kissing my neck and whispering encouragement, telling me how good it felt. He got in far enough to pull me back up, then down again.

"Shhhh, Cass, relax, I know it hurts, just relax and it won't be so bad. You are doing great, relax your muscles."

"It hurts it hurts it hurts!" I wailed, tossing my head.

"I know, hush," he whispered, easing me down again, further this time. His fingers kept working me, keeping me wet and relaxed as he could as he pulled me up and down on his huge cock, every time just a fraction deeper. When he finally hit my wall, he moaned against my head. "Good, you are doing so good. Damn you are fucking tight Cass, shhhh, stop crying, the worst is over. Oooh, don't fight, baby, that feels so good, squeezing my cock like that. Relax Cass, fuck that is nice. There you go baby, see, it's better now isn't it? Hurts less, feels good?"

It still hurt, badly, but his fingers... and I felt so FULL. I was getting close and I could not fathom it, because there was still pain, sharp and overwhelming. I knew there was blood easing his way as much as my juices as he slowly pumped in and out of me. The pleasure was back there though, behind the pain and it was about to hit it's crest.

One of my hands found his free hand on my waist, the one pulling me up and down on him, the other tangled in his hair as the orgasm rocked me. My back arched and I screamed as my walls clamped down on his huge dick, all of my muscles locking up and going rigid.

He threw his head back and roared as his arm clutched my waist. I could feel him being squeezed so tight that it must be hurting him, then I felt him throb and squirt his hot cum into me, deep and hard. Waves crested through me, locking me up, warring with his throbbing as my cunt milked him dry. When the last wave hit and I came down, I wailed again as he sent a final spurt into me. He collapsed beneath me, panting and holding my waist as I tried to pull off of his dick.

"Be still!" he panted, pulling my shoulders back.

"I have to get it out! Please!" I wailed, still squirming.

"It can't hurt so bad soft," he groused, pulling me up enough that he slid out of me.

"No, your cum, I have to go to the restroom and..."

"Hush," he said sharply. "You never asked me if I was cut."

I had not. I sniffled and relaxed, but I was still trembling. I tried to stop the tears, but they kept coming. I rolled to my side on his massive chest and curled up and he held me against him. "I still need to clean the blood away," I said after a moment.

"A few more minutes," he said, stroking my hair. "Tell me next time, before you cum. That was... nice, but I had no intention of doing that. You surprised me."

Next time? I wasn't sure I could handle a next time. I wiped my tears away and realized something else. I had not said no, not once. I never said stop, only that it hurt. All of it had been consensual, though my mindset had said it was not. I turned my face to his chest, trying to hide my shame. I was a whore. A wanton sex crazed hussy. I didn't even know this man's name! What was wrong with me? He could have AIDS or warts or anything!

"Are... you you clean?" I asked fearfully.

He barked a laugh. "NOW you ask? Yes, Cass, I am clean. You are the first girl I have been with since my ex-wife."

"Why me?"

"I had no intention of ever dating, or fucking again. Women are snakes. All of you. But when you show up, naked and perfect in my bed, all alone out here. That makes me think fate had a different plan."

"You believe in fate, but not god?"

"Fate, or something akin to it."

"So you think you were destined to have sex with me?"

"Something like that. You go to school local. You from here?"

"Memphis, close enough."

"Suburb?"

"Yeah."

"Monday, who are you calling first?"

"My dad."

"Then who?"

"My friends. Probably Nick too, but I will also tell him I am moving out."

"When are you done with school?"

"This is my last year."

"Where will you go after?"

"I have a job lined up at a place I interned last year in Memphis. Why all the questions?"

"I want to know. You ruined my hunting weekend, you can answer some questions."

"Ok. How old are you?"

"Thirty one."

"How long were you married?"

"Three years."

"She cheat on you?"

"Cheated on me while I was gone, got pregnant, said it was somehow mine, aborted it when she found out I was cut and tried to act like it was a false positive, found out she had the clap. When I got back, I told her to fuck off and left her."

"She didn't know you were cut?"

"Didn't matter, she said she didn't want kids either. It was a non-issue."

"So that's why all those weird questions? You wanted to know if I was like her?"

"All women are snakes in one way or another. You used your ex."

"For what?"

"Something. You wouldn't have stayed with him otherwise."

"He was what I knew. He was... present. It didn't matter that I didn't love him, I don't like change. I don't like loss. Maybe that wasn't fair to him, but I was clear I didn't want to marry him. He stayed."

"He support you?"

"No. I supported him."

"Cook and clean for you?"

I laughed. "As if. No. He plays video games and reads anime when he isn't in class, or does LARPing with his friends."

"So he was just something you couldn't bear to let go of?"

"I suppose," I answered sadly, thinking about it.

"What did you think would happen if you met a man and fell in love someday?"

"It never occurred to me. I thought, I don't know, I would be with Nick and we would just... cohabit. Not attached, but not apart."

"Like a safety blanket."

"I don't know. Have you really killed people?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"Need to know basis. You don't need to know."

"Your ex wife knew what you do?"

"No."

"Why tell me?"

"I refuse to lie anymore."

"Isn't that a bad way to do your business?"

"I don't have to answer. Like when you asked how many. I tell the truth, but I don't always answer the question."

"Did you really count down forty seconds?"

He chuckled. "I guesstimated. You ready for bed or you sleep too long today?"

"Oh, no, I could sleep. I do need to shower first though. Can I have my underwear back?"

"No, I prefer the easy access. Tomorrow is Sunday. Last day. You excited to try those ropes?"

I tensed and raised my head to look at them. "Do I have to? We could..."

"You don't know what you like until you try."

"If I say stop, can we stop?"

"We'll see," he answered, amusement in his voice. "Go get cleaned up and come to bed."

I hurried to the shower and he surprised me by coming in and getting in with me. I turned to him and my eyes dropped. He was covered in blood too. He was scowling, but not at me. He twisted my hair up onto my head so it wouldn't get wet, then washed me, his hands gentle, especially between my legs. When I tried to wash him, he sent me out of the shower with a pat on my rump. I waited for him in bed and when he finally came up, he looked introspective.

"I've never been with anyone as small as you," he admitted. "I assumed you were being a brat, low tolerance for pain. I'm sorry if I hurt you badly."

"I'll be fine," I answered quietly as he pulled me close again.

He fell asleep long before I did as I tried to pull apart my jumble of emotions. My eyes kept going to the rope that I could just make out in the darkness. Twice I reached out and touched it. It was soft material, but thick and sturdy. Why did it fascinate me so much? It shouldn't have, I should have been terrified to let a stranger, whose name I still didn't know, tie me to a railing. Would it hurt? What would he do once I was up there? The thoughts titillated me when they should have been making me run away. My dreams were fitful and dark and I woke sore and grumpy.

He was still asleep and I wiggled out of his arms to go down to the restroom, but he caught my arms as I tried to climb over him. "Trying to escape?" he teased.

"I have to use the restroom," I groused, tugging away from his grip.

"Mm. Kiss first," he smiled, pulling me close. I pecked him quickly and tried to squirm away. His hands tightened and he rolled me back to the bed, leaning over me. "No," he growled, anger in his face. "I don't do attitude. I don't care if you were a brat before, you will learn to be civil now."

"What? I did what you asked, I have to pee! Let me up!"

He growled. "I will work that attitude right out of you!" he hissed, letting me up. He met me outside of the bathroom, his arms crossed. As soon as I stepped out, he yanked the shirt off of me and spun me, using it to tie my hands behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, trying to pull away.

His hard smack on my ass made me squeal. "Keep fighting, I will blister that little ass till you don't sit for a week!"

"Why are you doing this!?!"

"I won't put up with shitty attitude!"

"YOU constantly have a OWW! STOP!"

He yanked me up from behind, his left arm around my waist so my head was hanging behind him and my ass was up in the air for him to play like a drum. He smacked it a full dozen times, harder and harder as I flailed and kicked and struggled, kicking my legs with useless attempts to reach him. "Are you done with your tantrum?" he demanded, his hand resting on my sore bottom.

"What is WRONG with you? You can't just force...STOOOOP!" I wailed as he started again. Humiliation was starting to win out over anger as it hurt! It hurt badly! "Ok! Please! I will be nice! Stop PLEASE!" I wailed, hiccoughing sobs.

He finally stopped and spun me, holding me up by my arms. He shoved his face in mine, "You will be respectful. If someone is pleasant to you, you don't give them a shititude, do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered, still sobbing. He turned and sat me down hard on the stool, making me wince. He went and started making breakfast, more of the hash. "Will you untie my hands please?" I sniffled.

"No. You can eat like a dog until you learn to stop being a bitch."

I felt my blood start to boil as I glared at his massive back. 'I hope your cock gets a grease burn!' I thought at him. He slammed a plate down in front of me before sitting down himself.

"Eat," he snapped.

"I'm not hungry, but thank you," I answered with a syrupy sweet fake voice.

He snarled and took hold of my head from behind, shoving my face into the food. "Eat! Every single bite and lick the fucking plate clean!"

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed, breaking down again.

"Do I need to turn you over my knee again or will you eat?" he asked dangerously.

I ate. Humiliated and seething, I ate, my hands secured behind my back. I tried to do it delicately, but there was no way to do it. He finished before me, then stood over me with his arms crossed. Every bite gave me a birds eye view of his dick and I wished I could kick it and watch him roll on the floor. Damn him! 'Go put some clothes on and cover that monster up!' I shouted at him in my head. Jerk.

When I finally finished, he wiped my face off, not even trying to be gentle. I realized I was glaring up at him, but I no longer cared. I was pissed. He narrowed his eyes and picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder as I squealed in shock and fear. He marched me right over to the hanging rope and swung me down. He released my hands, only to yank them up and secure them in the triple loops. He released my hips and I was dangling, my toes a few inches from the floor.

"Let me down!" I gasped. "Please!" I pleaded as he went back to the kitchen and pulled out two boxes from the lower cupboards. Cases of cans. He dropped them near my feet and spread them out, then moved my legs so my toes could reach each box. He tapped them, wider and wider, further apart, spreading my legs wide until I was stretched to my limit and could no longer find purchase. He moved them back, just enough that I could take weight off my wrists with my tippy toes on the spread boxes. I felt more vulnerable than I ever had in my whole life, spread wide in front of him.

"Do I need to gag you?" he asked angrily.

"N-no? Please, I can't..."

"Shut up. You can scream or cry, but no talking. No begging. Or do I need to gag you?"

I shook my head, eyes wide, tears already starting again.

He disappeared up the stairs and came back with more ropes and his phone. The first thing he did was take multiple pictures. None of my face, by many of my breasts, pussy and ass. He even spread my cheeks and took picks of me spread apart. He came around in front of me, smirking as he set the phone down.

"That pussy is already wet, you are already loving this."

Liar! I squirmed and he was right. I was excited, my pussy wet and my pussy lips sliding together. Just thinking about it made it throb and heat rushed between my legs.

He pulled out the ropes and came closer, then started massaging my breasts, looking down at me with that heated smirk. Smug bastard. He pressed them together, squeezing and massaging, then grinned at me as he started wrapping the rope around them, binding them together. He wove an intricate knot between them, then held them in place as he began tightening the ropes. The tighter they got, the more my tits ballooned out in front of me and the pain was starting to become unbearable. I whimpered and bit my lip and he relaxed the ropes a hair before stepping back and taking more pictures of my tortured tits and his knotwork.

"I wish I had more toys here, I would really like to see you squirm, but I came to hunt, not play. I will have to make do. Fuck Cass, that cunt is practically dripping," he teased maliciously, taking more pictures of my exposed vagina. I glared at him and he laughed and took a picture of my face. "What I would like to do is tie those ankles up to the far side of the railing up there, spread nice and wide for me. Turn you into a swinging little fuckhole. Next time I will bring more rope. Your ex ever fuck you in the ass?"

"No!" I gasped, terrified.

"Don't overreact, I am not going to fuck your ass. I am going to stretch it a bit though, but you'll enjoy it. No.. no speaking unless I ask a question, or I will gag you. Stay right here Cass."

He turned and left, going out the front door. I gaped like an idiot. It wasn't locked. It was open this whole time! I was an idiot. He came back in, grinning, twirling something in his fingers. He left the door wide open and I was already shivering. Whatever it was, he set it down behind me and went to the kitchen, opening the cupboard above the stove. He pulled out a bottle of cooking oil and came back, smirking at me.

"Not that I think that little cunt will need it, but your ass surely will. Cold baby? Need me to warm you up?" he asked, sliding his fingers down between my legs to rub my wet pussy and play over my clit.

I whimpered again and leaned my head into him, wishing I was brave enough to ask him to close the door. I did not want to be gagged. He chuckled and walked out the front door. He came back with an armload of wood and shut the door behind him. I watched him start a fire, my arms already aching from being hung in this position. My teeth were chattering and my body was shaking violently.

Once the fire was going, he stood and came back to me, circling around behind me. He moved close, pressing against my back and I laid my head back on his chest, hoping to please him enough that he would release me and hold me. He held his phone up and took a selfie of us and I opened my eyes and turned when I heard the shutter sound of the camera. He moved my hair to one side and leaned in to kiss my neck, taking more selfies as he did. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his warm lips on my neck. His free hand reached around me to grope my breast in it's rope prison and I whimpered again from the pain.

"Shhh, baby. We haven't even started yet," he whispered. He pulled away and my body immediately missed the warmth. I could not stop the tears that kept coming. I was terrified. How could I be so thrilled and terrified at the same time?

I heard gurgling sloshing sound and tried to look behind me. All I did was lose purchase with my toes and put my pressure on my arms. I wailed in agony as I struggled to get my toes back on the box. My other foot chose that moment to cramp up and I ended up dangling again, my shoulders threatening to come out of their sockets.

He caught me around the waist and lifted me, taking the weight off my arms and my sobs were grateful. He stroked my hair and my back, before kissing my shoulder gently and lowering me and helping my feet find the boxes. His hands left me for only a moment and when they returned I felt something cool and smooth in his hand. He had his hands on my waist, trailing up and down as if he were standing back and enjoying the view. They trailed down and I felt him kneel as his hands moved. His fingers trailed down to the back of my knees and back up, the object gliding along my skin as his fingers did. He cupped my ass in his huge hands and spread my ass cheeks apart gently. I knew that whatever that was, he was about to shove it into my ass and I tensed. I was not prepared to feel his hot mouth on me, or his tongue licking my asshole.

"Oh!" I cried out, shocked, pulling away. He smacked my bottom lightly, then slid his hand between my legs to play in my pussy juices. My face heated, I was so wet! It was on my thighs and his fingers spread it even further, toying with me as his tongue circled that forbidden hole. He pressed his tongue flat and licked long, hard, slow licks from the edge of my slit all the way past my anus. He slid his now soaking wet fingers back to touch my asshole and he slid a finger in, pressing past the resistance all the way up to his knuckle.

I made a mewling noise as I clenched and tried to pull away, but he pulled my hips back and kissed one of my cheeks. "Relax babe, or it will hurt. Or I could skip working you up to it and just stretch you wide without easing you into it. Hurts worse, but then it's done. Rip the bandaid off so to speak. You want that babe?"

"No! No, ple..."

"Shhh. Remember the rule Cass. No talking."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to relax, but it was hard. I didn't like this, it felt foreign and painful and uncomfortable. His tongue went back to licking as his other hand moved to my clit, sliding over it slowly with his fingertips. He slid a finger to my slit, and then into me as his thumb worked my nub, making me moan. He slid the other finger further into my ass and the moan turned to a hiss. The finger in my pussy began slowly fucking me as his thumb worked my clit, then the finger in my ass began slowly taking up the rhythm. Not in and out, just slightly back and forth, getting me used to the sensation. Pleasure, hot and heavy rolled over me and I realized I was moving my hips, rubbing my mound on this thumb.

"Ooooooh!" I breathed when he worked his digit all the way into my ass. There was pain, but it was slight and the pleasure was more. He began working both fingers in and out of me in tandem. Feeling my pussy and ass being fucked while he rubbed my clit was almost too much. I was getting close! "Pleeeease!" I whispered in a quiet wail, needing release.

He gently pulled both fingers away, then stood, kissing my shoulder as he did.

"No!" I howled in frustration.

He chuckled as I heard the gurgle again. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt him press something to my anus, then slide it in. I was relaxed, wanting to be touched and filled again, but I wasn't ready for whatever it was. It was thicker than his finger and longer, much longer. I screamed at the sharp pain, but I did not move or pull away. Whatever it was, he had it well lubed and it tapered down so it wasn't stretching my hole as much, just filling my ass. When he pushed it in completely, I felt two small limbs pressing into each cheek, extensions of whatever he was using. They also effectively served to hold my cheeks apart, giving him a good angle to take more pictures. He took a lot more pictures, not just of the object lodged in my ass, but of his fingers as he finger fucked me again. He did not go near my clit, I knew he was trying to deny me an orgasm, but it was still building again. I was sweating and panting by the time he was done taking pictures and he came around in front of me to look me over.