The Cabin

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Submissive Adventure.
2.3k words
4.2
8.4k
3
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was awoken by the smell of a warm fire and what smelled like Chai tea. She opens her eyes to see her laying on a couch that is not hers, in a room that is not hers, and her anxiety shoots up.

She heard noises in what she assumed was the kitchen and called out, "Hello? Who's there? William? William! Where are you?"

She attempted to stand from the couch but cried out in pain and fell to the floor crying holding her ankle.

She hears running and sees William in the doorway with a look of concern on his face.

He quickly moved to her side sliding next to her on his knees. "Oh, Jessica, I'm sorry, I went to make some tea since you were asleep. I wrapped your ankle and knee but loosely as I didn't want to wake you from your sleep. Can I help you back on the couch?" He says in a concerned voice fully knowing she would be extremely guarded right now.

"I can do it." She sniffed out, wiping her tears.

Gutted he replies "Ok, I will be right here if you need me."

"Thanks" she grunts out.

She slides her back to the front of the couch to position her arms for leverage to lift herself up. She put both arms on either side of the couch in an awkward position and tried to push herself up. She attempted 3 more times before tears started to stream down her face again.

William leaned in wiping the tears from her face. "Jessica, can I please help you? I don't like seeing you in pain like this." He pleaded.

She sniffed out an "OK".

With ease William puts his two hands under her armpits and picks her up. Setting her to a standing position. "May I give you a hug?" He asks, looking in her eyes while still steadying her.

Sniffing out "yes" in a whisper.

He leans in and wraps his arms around her arms pulling her in close. She lifts the free portion of the bottom of her arms to pull him in tighter grasping onto his shirt, she breathes in his warm earthy scent that excites and calms her at the same time. He places his chin on top of her head.

How tall is he, she wondered, as she was 5 '10 and had never met a man that actually made her feel small. He was built with a board chest, dad bod, which she liked and, oh my goodness, killer quads! The kind that could crush a man's head like sparrow egg. The thought made her giggle a little.

He breathed out and slowly released her after giving a tighter squeeze. Her arms fell to her side and he gently grasped her forearm to help lower her down to the couch again. "Ok, I will be right back with supplies and tea." As he walked off, he turned quickly around and asked "Do you like tea?"

Jessica responded, "Yes, Chai or an earthy black tea is good."

"Perfect, I love Chai tea. I will be right back. Please don't try to get up." He said.

"Yes, Sir" she saluted poorly.

He replied with a chuckle, "We are gonna need to work on that salute, little soldier."

She smiled softly at the little comment.

Less than 5 minutes later he returned with the first aid kit tucked under his arm, two mugs of steaming tea in one hand, honey jar and what looked like sugar packets and a spoon in the other.

Kneeling down next to her he looked into her eyes, "Hi, I hope you enjoyed your nap."

Placing the mugs down on the floor. He reached to the side of the couch and pulled the side table over next to her then placed the mugs on the table. Then placed the honey and sugar packets on the table. "Ok I wasn't sure if you liked your tea with honey, sugar or black. I think I have some milk if you prefer that." He said.

"Honey is actually perfect or black." She responded.

"Awesome, me too!" He chuckled. He scooped a tablespoon of honey and gestured if this was enough she lifted her hand saying a little less. He let some of the honey back in the jar and then stirred it into the tea. The aroma was amazing. He handed her the mug saying to be careful as it was hot she nodded and proceeded to take small sips humming with delight as the warm liquid moved down her throat.

He fixed his tea the same way and took a similar small sip at first. Before a large gulp. She smiled as he remarked that it was hot.

He set the first-aid box to his right and proceeded to open it and remove the items he would need. He removed 4 rolls of ace bandages, 2 different types of pain meds, some wet wipes, antibacterial cream, and a couple of bandaids. He looked up at her and said "Okay you ready for this or do you I wanna finish your tea first?"

"Let's get it over with. It's starting to hurt more now." She replied.

He lifted the pain meds to her and asked her to open them while he went to get something for her to eat and a glass of water. She got to work on opening the packets. Returning to her side he handed her a strawberry and peanut butter uncrustable and a glass of water. He placed a small bucket of water on the floor. She lit up at the item as they were her favorite.

He smiled saying "So I take it you're not allergic to peanuts. Eat this before taking the pills."

She put the pills on the table and shook her head eagerly, opening the PBJ. She looked up at him and smiled as she took the first bite.

He looked at her with concern. "Ok, now comes the not fun part. You do have some cuts on your ankle and knee that we couldn't see before because of the dirt. I will need to clean the area but wouldn't want to do that if you were not awake."

He started to unwrap the ankle first and she watched as he worked. She saw the deep bruising that was forming on her ankle and a scratch across her ankle as well. He pulled the washcloth from the bucket and twisted out most of the water. He lifted the cloth and said, "I will be as gentle as I can but this will not feel comfortable."

She nodded.

He first put the cloth on her ankle and the weight was more than she thought it would be. He gently wiped the ankle to clean it up. Rinsing the cloth 2 times.

She could see the cut and was astonished she didn't break her ankle.

He took a towel that he had resting on his shoulder and dried the area. Then tossing it back over his shoulder. He wiped the area with the wet wipes to clear any remaining debris then dabbed on the antibacterial cream and proceeded to put a large bandaid on to cover the area. He took the wet wipes and cleaned up her shin seeing more bruising.

She would wince whenever he would add a bit of pressure but would ease off very quickly.

He said "Sorry, I'm used to different types of wounds, but I need to make sure everything else is ok."

"I understand normally I have a high pain tolerance but right now everything hurts" she replied.

"Well you did a number on that fall that's for sure." He said. "I am just lucky to be walking in the area. Normally, I don't go that way."

She said, "Well, I think I have a sage to thank for that."

"Huh?" He questioned.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." She smiled.

He unwrapped the bandage around her knee and only saw bruising in one area and was thankful for that. He wiped her knee and she giggled because it tickled. "Shh shhh none of that now. Let's get this done." He said.

She quitted quickly because she was always told her laugh was too loud.

"Awe, no need to be quiet. I really do like your laugh. It's sweet just like you." He said.

"It's not to loud or annoying?" She asked fidgeting with her hands.

He grasped her hands looking her in the eye. "Absolutely not too loud or annoying. I really like it." He said reassuringly.

"Ok, I need to splint the ankle and this may hurt but I will be as gentle as I can."

Nodding, she said "ok."

"Actually where is that hippo of yours?" He asked.

Her face dropped thinking George was lost.

He pulled Geroge from under the side table where he had put her backpack. "Here he is." He said with confidence.

She said with joy, "Oh, thank you. You found him. I thought he was lost."

"Nope, I put him on guard of your bag just in case." He said.

She smiled and reached out to hold George.

He handed him to her and she instantly put him to her face and took a deep breath in. The lavender scent instantly soothed her. She moved his head to the crook of her neck and held one of his arms and said "Ok, ready."

He went to work finally removing her thigh sock fully. He saw her toes and she instantly curled them causing her to stifle a cry as she moved her ankle.

He gently said "Ok, I need you to relax your foot. I like your cute toes."

She uncurled her toes to relax her foot.

He adjusted her foot to a 90 degree angle and began to wrap the foot adding inside braces after the first ace wrap was on. He could hear the muffled ouches from her as she pressed George to her face. After securing the second ace wrap he took two pillows from the adjacent couch and props her foot on it and told her to lay down so her foot was higher than her heart.

She did as instructed.

Now with the ankle supported he went to her knee and checked the rotation again to be sure it was just strained. Everything checked out so he wrapped her knee with two ace wraps being sure to overlap them above and below her knee cap. He slid one more pillow under her knee.

"I'll be right back" He said as he rose from the floor holding the bucket with water and the first aid kit. He went into the kitchen, dumped the water and put the bucket in the sink. He took two large gel ice packs from the freezer and brought them to her.

"Ok these are gonna be cold but they will help reduce the swelling and pain I know you are feeling but not telling me." He said as he positioned the packs around her ankle and right below her knee cap.

With them adjusted he picked up his tea and took a big sip. "Don't forget ya tea. It should be cool enough now." He said.

She nodded and picked up her mug and drank more of the tea holding onto the mug.

Shifting in position she angled herself to look at him. "Ok, Doc, What's next? How long and I down for?"

He smiled and chuckled, "1 not a doctor, 2 likely 4 to 6 weeks, 3 you have to stay off it for the next couple of days. On that note we need to decide what to do next. If I get you to your car, do you have someone at home that can help you? Or and I really wouldn't mind this option, you could stay here and I could look after you. It's really up to you and whatever you wish. I will help however I can."

"As much as I would want to say the first one, I really don't have anyone that could help me that much. So if it is no trouble I would prefer the second option." She replied.

"Prefect, Ok I will make a bed on the floor outside my room." He said.

She looked at him like huh.

He quickly responded "Oh, no, not for you. I am gonna sleep there, you may have my bed. I just need to be within ear shot if you need help with anything. I didn't want to assume we would sleep together or that you would have to sleep on the couch. I know it's comfortable but not as comfortable as my bed."

"Oh." She said a little sadly.

"Yeah, I just want you as comfortable as possible so you can rest up. Do you need to call anyone and let them know you will be gone for a few more days?" He asked.

She replied, "I actually told my friend I would be gone for about a week, but I will give them a call to check in while you do what you need to get done. Can I help in any way? Ooh also I need my clothes from my car. I planned on camping out in my car this week so I have supplies as well."

"Ok how about you make your call I will work on my sleeping arrangements and cleaning out space for you in the bedroom. Then I can carry you to the car or you can tell me where it is and I can bring whatever back." He responded.

She thought out loud, "I don't think it's smart to have to carry me only to carry more things here."

"Oh I totally agree" He said and continued, "That's why I was gonna see if you were ok with me driving your car to the house. That way it's nearby and if you need more things they are super close."

"Yeah" she responded "that's a very smart plan. Way better than mine."

"Nah, not better, just different." He said with a smile.