Overtime

Story Info
Standing up to my boss makes my legs shake.
2.4k words
4.2
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters within this story are over 18 and everything within this story is consensual! Remember no judgement and consent is key!!

Knock knock

The knocks on my door startled me, I jumped slightly before looking up to see my boss. His name was Mr. James Davidson, he took over the company from his father last month. I was his father's personal assistant, and when he left, he told me that he wanted me to be his son's personal assistant too as I would keep him in line and on task.

"Yes?" I asked.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "I need you to stay late tonight, there are things that I need you to help me do." He said.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh before saying to him, "This is the fourth time you'd told me to stay late. It's a Friday night, what if I had plans?"

He chuckled softly, "Like you'd actually have plans." He turned and left the room.

When he first came in, all the girls were raging about how handsome he was. He's tall, and dresses well. His hair was a soft brown and his eyes looked almost like honey. He had tattoos on his arms, and he was muscular as well. The perfect guy to their eyes. But I saw another side to him that no one else saw, I saw the selfish asshole he was. He didn't do anything all day and expected everyone else to do things for him. Which mostly worked out in his favor because if he asked a girl to write a report for him, they'd melt to their knees and obey.

It was 5 o'clock and as everyone was rushing out and saying their goodbyes for the weekend, I was still in my office about to leave to go into Mr. Davidson's office.

I walked towards his door, it was quiet now that everyone had left and all I could hear was the sound of my heels tap the floor. I opened the door and I saw him sitting at his desk with his face close to his computer screen.

I cleared my throat as I walked closer to him. "What do you need help with?" I asked.

He tossed a bunch of papers towards me, and some fell on the floor. "I need these to be matched to the files." He said. I groaned before bending over and picking the ones that fell. I was wearing a dress and as I bent over, I felt a bit of a cool breeze, I threw everything back onto his desk and got to work.

"I don't know why you don't file these as soon as you get them!" I said with an angry tone.

"Whatever." He mumbled back.

I could hear him typing away as if he was super busy with things to do, after a bit he got up to leave the room.

After five minutes of him being gone, I began to play music as I was filing everything away, I even began to sway a little bit to the music.

I didn't even hear Mr. Davidson come back into the room until he stopped playing my music. I turned around and saw him standing there with an amazed look on his face.

"I didn't know you could dance Ms. Worthington." He said with a chuckle.

I was at a loss for words, I just shook my head and went back to his desk to continue filing things away.

It felt like three hours had passed but when I looked at my phone only one hour passed. I sighed and felt my feet begin to ache a little bit. I took my heels off and sat down for a bit.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded, "My feet just hurt me a little bit."

"Are you hungry?" he asked, up until the moment he asked, I didn't notice just how hungry I was.

"I am actually. Does this mean you're going to let me go home early?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"We still have a lot to do, I was thinking of ordering dinner here." He said in an annoyed voice. I rolled my eyes and said okay while getting back to work.

I looked back at the desk over my shoulder, and I saw him staring at me, he was sitting with his hands in his lap, and when I turned around completely, he went back to doing work on his computer.

His phone began to ring, and when he answered it, he was informed that dinner had arrived. He had someone send it up. He left the room for a bit and came back with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. He filled the glasses up to the top and we said cheers before eating.

When we finished eating, I was feeling the slightest bit tipsy as I had two glasses of wine. I sighed softly, "I don't think I can finish this work."

"Why not?" he asked.

"I feel a bit tipsy." I said in a whisper. He looked shocked almost, but just nodded. I got up from the chair I was sitting in, and I lost my balance. I almost fell but Mr. Davidson caught me.

"I think it's best you stay seated for a while." He said.

I shook my head, "No, I don't think so." I said with a giggle. I was about to start walking when I felt his hand wrap around my arm.

"You're not going anywhere." He said with a low growl.

"You're not the boss of me." I said back with a sassy voice.

"Yes, I am Marissa." He said. "Sit. Down." He demanded.

I had a smirk on my face while he looked serious, "How does it feel to have someone not obey your orders, hmm?" I asked him.

"Shut up." He said with frustration.

"Why? Am I making you mad?" I asked.

"You don't know the things I could do to you to make you obey me." He said in a deep, low voice.

"I'd like to see you try." I said back with a grin on my face. With his hand still on my arm, he dragged me to his desk where he cleared everything off by sliding everything off the table. He bent me over his desk, and I could hear him take his tie off. I felt him wrap it around my wrists. He bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Do you really think I'd let a brat like you get away with disobeying me?" he asked, as I opened my mouth to speak, he slapped my face and told me to shut up.

He began to spank me over and over again until my legs were shaking.

"Please..." I whispered out, but I didn't know why I was saying please. Maybe please to stop? Please to continue? Please do more?

He pulled my dress up and chuckled before saying, "You're a little slut, aren't you? Just look at how wet your panties are." He pulled them down and took them off of me before showing me the big wet spot on my panties.

My cheeks began to heat up and turn red as I saw them. I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out.

I felt his finger linger near my pussy, and I could feel the aching sensation for him to touch me. He began to tease me, he'd touch me, finger me for a few minutes then stop when I was enjoying it too much.

"How does it feel to be frustrated, hmm?" he asked me.

"Please..." I whispered out again.

"No." he said back, and he spanked me once more.

He walked over to his desk, and he sat down, I looked up and I could see him take his cock out, he was huge, his cock was veiny and about 8 inches, he was thick too.

"Look at what you do to me." He said before jerking off right in front of me. I closed my eyes and put my head down. "Lift your head up and open your fucking eyes. I want you to see what you do to me. I want you to look at what could be inside of you right now. But fucking brats don't get rewards." He said.

I lifted my head up and opened my eyes, he was moaning and groaning and telling me how good it would feel if he was inside of me.

I could feel my wetness slide down my thighs, I could feel my pussy ache to have him inside of me.

I could hear his breathing get faster and then he stopped. "I want to see how long you could last." He said with a devilish grin on his face. He took something out of his drawer and walked behind me. I could feel his cock run along my pussy as he was setting up whatever he had. I closed my eyes and groaned out in frustration.

I felt his fingers run in between my pussy lips and find my clit, he began to rub in circles, and I couldn't help but moan out. He pulled his fingers away and I felt him run his fingers through my hair before he grabbed it and pulled my hair, so I was looking back at him.

"Open your mouth." He demanded. I opened them and he shoved his fingers in my mouth making me choke on them. "Suck on them princess." He said, and I began to suck on them. "Good girl." He praised me.

He took his fingers out of my mouth and released his grip from my hair. My head went back onto his desk.

I felt him put something cold on my clit, and just as I was about to ask him what it was, I felt the vibrations touch my clit and I cried out in pleasure.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "If you get close to cumming, you better tell me."

I shook my head, and he pulled the vibrator away. "No, no, no." I cried out.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it, so I was looking back at him, "What did I just say?" he asked

"I-If I get close to cumming, I need to tell you." I whimpered out

"Don't make me repeat myself. Understood?" he asked.

"Y-Yes." I whispered out.

"Yes what?" he prompted

"Yes Sir." I said

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear as he let go of my hair. He turned the vibrator back on and I cried out in pleasure once more, I felt the intensity of the vibrations on my clit, and I could feel an orgasm build inside of me. He pulled the vibrator away and waited for what seemed like forever until he put it back. I jumped a bit at the vibrations, the feeling was tingly and intense.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, he turned up the speed and my legs turned into jelly. I was moaning loudly, and I felt as if fireworks were about to explode inside of me.

"I'm about to cum!" I managed to say through my moans. He turned the vibrator off, and I almost cried out in disappointment.

He walked back to his seat and sat there with a smirk on his face. I looked at him with my eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "Please don't do this to me." I sighed out

He ignored me, he didn't say one word to me, he went back to typing away on his computer. Each time I was about to get up, he'd tell me to stay right there. It amused him to see me bent over his desk with my arms behind my back.

Finally, he got up and walked behind me once more. I felt his fingers run up and down my thighs before he shoved two of them inside of me, I cried out in pleasure as I felt his fingers curl inside of me hitting my G-Spot. As if this wasn't enough pleasure, he turned the vibrator back on and placed it on my clit.

I could feel myself contracting against his fingers, my orgasm was building back up.

"Please Sir, I'm about to cum. Please let me cum!" I begged him.

"Why should I listen to you when you don't listen to me? Hmm?" he asked. He increased the speed of both, his fingers and the vibrator and I began begging him over and over again for him to let me cum.

"Look at you, such a desperate whore." He said with a chuckle. He took his fingers out of me and removed the vibrator from my clit and laughed as he heard me cry out of frustration. He removed his tie from my wrists and told me to stand up straight. My legs were shaking as I stood up, I looked at him in disbelief.

I reached for my panties, and he told me to stop, "Those stay here. I'll keep them in my office as a reminder of how much of a bratty slut you can be." I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet. I fixed my dress and just as I was about to put my heels on, my legs began to shake even more, and I lost balance. I had to hold onto his desk for support.

I collected myself but I could still feel my pussy burning and aching to be touched again, and to cum. The slightest movement of my dress caused a jolt of pleasure.

"Am I allowed to leave?" I asked with an attitude.

"Yes, Ms. Worthington. But I do have a task for you over the weekend." He said. "You're not allowed to cum at all. I'll be giving personal calls to see just how good my desperate whore is at listening. And if you're a good little slut for me, I might just let you cum on Monday when you have to stay and do some overtime. Understood?" he asked.

I scoffed, "And if I don't listen?"

"I'll do this to you every day for a week, I'll make you stay at my place just so I know you're not touching yourself once the workday is over. I wouldn't let you cum even if you begged me for hours on your knees. So, you're going to do as you're told, or face the consequences. You were already begging me to let you cum and it's only been an hour, could you imagine 5 days?" he said with a grin. "So, I ask again. Do you understand?" he asked

"Yes Sir, I understand." I said before heading out of his office.

It's going to be a long weekend.