All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Sexy and romantic! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Pure love

Brilliant to have package to encourage others for special love.

ParkriteParkriteabout 1 year ago

I would give more than 5 stars if available. Keep this story going. Find out about the kids that came from the books author. Find out about the other couples that stayed at the cabin.

pandorasbox4pandorasbox4about 1 year ago

Titillating wicked!

Loved it to the core.

Nice one WritingwhatIlike!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

outstanding story, it had everything u can only wish for a loving mother and son romance. thx 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Far be it for me, or anyone else, to look for real world logic in fiction, but...

Okay, Any have the wrong address to the driver.

But since George seems to own it, wouldn't he have known that it wasn't booked for a couple?

Well done, but it shares the same issue as 99% of similar themed stories...

A loving mom gives into list which somehow turns to love overnight as well as wanting a baby. Awfully quick for someone presented as a responsible parent.

In other words, not enough motivation to get from parent to lover that quickly.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. There was a lot to it and it was very erotic. Time to release some tension😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Please more of these impregnating stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read. Loved how it slowly built up over time till she couldn't take it anymore

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Great story. Just a bit confusing toward the end. Shouldn’t ‘Prologue’ be ‘Epilogue’? And the first word was Peggy. Should it have been Amy? But all in all, a loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful. Love it!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

WOW!!! You are good. Thanks

MSTarotMSTarotabout 1 year ago

Very nice work. Enjoyed it.

I believe you called Amy "Peggy" at the start of your prolog. Other than that I didn't catch anything. Great job.

Looking forwards to more stories.

1stltdan1stltdanabout 1 year ago

Another great story from you. Thank you

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

great story! Loved the way you brought everything together at the end. I kept hoping there would be a tie back to the original couple at the cabin and you brought it off. Well done indeed. Good show!!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just imagine how much more compelling this could have been without you resorted to the autowin button, of a 'huge cock' like 99.9% of all stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story very much. The mother/son relationships seem somehow more erotic than other family relationships like father and daughter. Romance has to come first. It's more important for me that the couples involved truly love each other. The sex will always be important but love....love between the mother and son is more important than anything.

If I'm making love to my mother and she ask me to cum in her the first thing I'm going to think is "does she wants me to get her pregnant?" And the man in me would love nothing more than to fuck my baby in her. I would voice it to her that I want to give her my baby and see how she responses to me.

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

You have an amazing imagination which made for a beautiful story.

Thank you for sharing.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, romantic story! So well written. Thanks for this. I'm looking forward to many more stories to come. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fan-fucking-tastic! I absolutely LOVED this story! Your 'Nom de Plume' -or- 'handle, is proof (for any writer) that 'Writingwhat (you) like' is what motivates and generates great writing. Please DO continue, 'Writingwhat (you) like'! This is the first story of yours that I have read and I'm looking forward to reading more. Right NOW, in fact! LOL!

________________________________________________________________________>

NOTE: I generally think of the various possible incestuous relationships as Literotica 'Genres'...that is Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister, Cousins, Aunt-Nephew, Uncle-Niece, etc, EACH a Literotica 'Genre'. Brother-Sister has always been my favorite, with Mother-Son being second place. HOWEVER...after reading THIS particular story, I have two separate 'Genres' in a dead tie. Just from this one story! It's not a bad thing. It's a Win-Win for me!

LilkahunaLilkahunaabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Well written (not a wrong or misspelled word) except for the first word of the prologue (epilogue?). Unless I am reading it wrong, it should have read Amy not Peggy. Still one of the best stories here.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 1 year ago

Great fucking read. Chef's kiss

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 1 year ago

Amazing story

Good work

jp052016jp052016about 1 year ago

Loved this story, one of the very best read to date on literotica. Thank you so much will now go and read more of this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved it so much

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Excellent story, loving mother, and hot big cock son. Love it, 5 stars worth.

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaabout 1 year ago

Wow wow wow. Unbelievably hot when it comes from mom's point of view & it includes pregnancy. The building of this story is awesome, finding a book(that is hot) & changing little by little to incest. Well written. Write more in mom's point of view. Those stories are very rare & super hot too. Long stories are really good than 5k,6k stories.

The story would be more hot it include cuckolds. Explain more the emotional battle mom facing. Like how wrong & dirty to have sex with her #own son & the fear about getting caught, but still she go for it. Write more.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

Normally i don't read stories of 7 or so pages but your story had me intrigued? I'm glad I read it, it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked until the end reveal that it was all a set-up, it felt organic up until that point and with having the Cabin be a "product"... Well, it kind of ruined it for me. Take it as constructive criticism, try to stay grounded with the story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlikeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words. I uploaded an edit for the two issues pointed out. Normally a small error is forgivable, but the Prologue and Peggy errors bugged me. They will read as Epilogue and Amy properly when the edit goes live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Great story. Enough of a flow to keep interesting as well as the diary that foreshadows what is to come. Keep up the good work.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

Interesting take on how a mother/son relationship starts. Since George was the product of Peggy/Josh I wonder who George had as a significant other?

cjkm646cjkm646about 1 year ago

This is one of your best stories. Thank you.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"The Cabin:" - Thirty-eight Year Old (Soon To Be Estranged/Divorced) Mother, Amy And Nineteen Year Old Virile Son, Chris.

This story grabbed me from the very git-go...and never let loose! The basic tenet that made the tale of Amy and her son Chris, is the romance that took place--beyond the respect and love of a mother and her son--was the romance that was evidenced and emanated throughout the aura of the atmosphere that surrounded them!

The story is COLOSSAL and a G, E, M...gem with gold sparkles!! If I were the writer that I've always wanted to be, I could never have written it with the emotions and exuded love that Mother Amy and Son Chris seem to have for each other. It sparkles with rays of sunshine and love and romance.

Since their driver George's parents--the early 1970's Mother Peggy and her Son, Josh had four 4) children--including George, who loved his mother Peggy and his father Josh, very much, Mother Amy and her Son Chris have lots of incestuous love-making and fucking work to do; she's just had their first child (named Josh) together, they have lots of loving and fucking and pregnancies to make happen!!

zededd2000zededd2000about 1 year ago

Now that was bother wholesome and holesome. I was hoping for more pregnancy content, but honestly I found that this story was just too good to put down! Much like the diary, I wanted to sneak off and read more!

An amazingly written piece that explores the scene in detail and with a minimum of 'porn logic'.

Even though I was simply looking for pregnancy erotica, I can't rate this as anything less than five stars for the sheer gripping need to read more!

It's not often I experience this in an erotic story, but I'm pleased to be surprised.

LowStrung5LowStrung5about 1 year ago

Great Story, couldn't put it down... almost missed a client meeting LOL

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. Thanks for keeping the story romantic. I'm disappointed when an author turns a story into a full blown porn assault with uncles, aunts , farm hands, etc.. 5 stars on your wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Jutah3995Jutah399511 months ago

What an amazing read. Perfect amount of everything and it was a story I couldn't put down until I finished it. 5 🌟 and then some..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Ms9 months ago

What a great story. Wudve liked some anal content but it was good none the less. The diary, the cabin and the effect of everything on Amy was simply wonderful

LaurawkLaurawk9 months ago

Amazing story and so well written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My second time through. What an amazing story this is. Romantic as heck, thoughtful dialogue, real world worries. I will definitely read again because of the romantic qualities of this story. Thank you for not turning Amy into a slut, no outrageous name calling, no orgies, etc. Just a great story. Thanks for sharing

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"The Cabin:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married (Estranged) Mother, Amy and Nineteen Year Old Virile Son, Chris

This story grabbed me , literally by the balls, from the initial reading of Amy and Son, Chris. My comments of five months ago--today being September 22, 2023--is at least ten-fold as appreciated!!. This is not the most perfect mother and son story that I've ever read.....but it is within the top five of my most ever best incestuous readings. The length of the writing, the context and theme, the characters and their roles, the love and romance and respect and the familial content and the bottom line, makes this incest story even better than any story I could ever compose--or wish in my own life! Unfortunately for this fabulous story and being the father of the most beautiful daughter ever, I'm most partial to father and daughter's incestuous familial lives. I'm still awed though, by this awesome mother and son incestuous rendering work!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

GREAT STORY !!!

FutaloveadickedFutaloveadicked6 months ago

I loved every word. Very well written and so sexy. The dairy is really giving it a nice touch. Would love to read an part 2 . My favorite story so far.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Loved everything about the story. 5 stars!

MillCreek1986MillCreek19866 months ago

Great story! Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the mother son love......I NEVER like the mom getting pregnant.

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

What an interesting story... particularly the diary element and the resolution to it's cliff-hanger ending. Well written and entertaining. Sexy as hell, too. 5/5* Fav

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La4 months ago

Another great story.

sexsutrasexsutra3 months ago

You are an amazing writer. There are very few left now who are regularly bringing up great mom-son romance stories.

This story got me hooked. I finished it in one go. With fun break actually...lol. The sensuality, romance and passion in this mother-son was truly epic, like your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed reading the Story; all filled genuine love ,sex, fulfilment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic. Awesome. Hats off to your story writing skills. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've read this a couple of times, and like it

great balance of sexy stuff and back story

ready for part 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.