The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going." she said breathlessly. "Please!"

I continued thrusting, just as quickly as before, my hips smacking against her ass as I took her from behind viciously. I wasn't going to stop, even after her orgasm. Not till she was fully done and spent.

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Again and again, pistoning in and out, my thick shaft stretching her, my head appearing and disappearing as I shoved my length roughly inside her. I kept going and going until I could feel her breathing begin to deepen, as I felt her ease off of me, trying to catch her breath. I braced myself before thrusting in one final time, as deep as I possibly could.

"UGH!" she stooped her head down as I pushed myself balls deep, encasing myself inside her, my shaft completely hidden, her round, perfect ass squashed against my hips. I saw her muscular back tense as she bent back and forth, riding the wave of her high, trying to adjust to find the way to most comfortably take my cock. We were there for an age, me fully inside her, as close to her as I could be, filling her up entirely, enjoying the sensation.

Without warning, Sharon grabbed my arm, gripping it tight. I stopped, perplexed, watching her as she turned round, trying her best to look me in the eye while keeping me buried inside her. The effort failed, and once more I saw her ravenous side as my cock slipped out.

"No." she whined. "NononononoNO!"

I reached out with one hand, stroking her face, before kissing her, trying to make her feel better, trying to make her happy. But no amount of kisses would make her feel better. No cuddles would replaced what she desperately wanted. What she needed.

Sharon's grip on my arm tightened, her mouth hanging open, her eyes glassy with lust. And when she spoke, it was hardly coherent. But I knew exactly what she was asking for.

"In my ass."

I grinned. "Good girl."

I grabbed her hips with my hands, lifting her up onto the edge of the hot tub. She made no effort to resist. Sharon only wanted one thing. So long as I fulfilled that, everything else she left up to me. I grabbed her thighs, spreading them wide open till she was spread eagle, almost doing the splits, her feet up in the air. I reached with one hand down, rubbing her warm, wet twat, enjoying the sight of the water dripping down her pale, perfect body.

"So wet..." I whispered, planting another wet kiss.

Lower my head, I began to plant kisses and marks on her neck, all the while feeling her wetness, occasionally rubbing her clit with my thumb. I spent a few more moments like that, buried in her neck, feeling her wet tear. Then, raising my head slowly to look her deep in her large, gorgeous green eyes, I slowly lowered my hand till I was rubbing small rings around her asshole. Every so often I'd feel her wet tear, bringing some of her wetness back down to her asshole to get it ready for my cock. Sharon had begun to smile, her chestnut, curly hair now dark and straightened by the water. I repeated this cycle a few times, before leaning in close to whisper into her ear.

"Are you ready?"

I saw her nod, moaning something incoherent that sounded like "please" and "yes" squashed together.

Time to move things along. I began to rub circles on her anus once more, before slowly pushing my finger in.

At this Sharon's smile disappeared, replaced by a gasp as she felt my finger probe inside her. I pulled it out, made sure it was clean, and then pushed in again, slowly pumping it in and out to get her used to the sensation.

"Fuck..." she whispered, her eyes scrunched shut.

"Shhhhh." I replied, caressing her face. "Breathe deep."

Now, when I pulled my finger out and inserted it back in, I moved another finger in with it, so that I was fucking her ass with both my middle and index finger. Sharon bit her lip but didn't scream. She was getting used to the feeling. It would take time to stretch her out. Time to get her used to the feeling.

Sharon was many things. Patient was not one of them. I saw her look up at me, excitement and anticipation flickering in her eyes.

"Take me." it was little more than a murmur, but I understood immediately. Pulling my fingers out of her ass, I grabbed my cock, beginning to stroke it slowly as I moved closer and closer to her ass. She was nervous, though she was trying to hide it. Not well. It made her even cuter, the little scrunch on her eyebrows. All I did was smile as I positioned myself at the entrance.

I looked at her one last time. Just to make sure.

"You ready?" I asked, receiving a quick nod in response.

Giving her one last kiss, I prepared myself. Slowly, making sure to keep control, I began to press my cock-head against her ass. Fuck she was tight. She'd said she'd never done anal before, and you could tell. Even the way her ass had constricted my fingers showed. It wasn't budging. Pulling myself back slightly, my dick harder than ever with the hope of entering her most private area, I began again, pushing harder than before.

Sharon's face contorted into pain and pleasure and fear all into one as the head slid in with a pop.

"Fuck!" she screamed out, looking me in the eye, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead.

Slowly, Sharon nodded again, mustering out a weak "keep going."

I obliged. I kept pushing my thick shaft up her asshole, watching the veiny length slowly disappear up her ring. Slowly, slowly, ever so slowly, stopping once or twice to check if she was alright, every inch making her wince from the pain. At last, I felt my balls smack against her wet flesh, my shaft completely swallowed up by her tight ass.

"Fuck!" she screamed out, as if she'd just realised just how deep I was inside her, just how thoroughly i'd penetrated her private region.

"God, baby." I moaned, enjoying the feeling. "You feel so good."

Sharon winced again. "Baby, please. Move a bit."

I pulled out slowly and began to thrust in once more.

"Slowly! Slowly, baby. Please. You're so big."

"I'm so sorry baby." I said, showering her with kisses, my cock still deep inside her ass.

"Move." she whispered.

I did it once more, out and in, slowly, extremely slowly. This time Sharon sighed, as if slightly better.

"Again."

Out and in. And this time I continued. Out and in. Out and in. Slowly, carefully, making sure to push just deep enough to enjoy the sensation, but not so deep as to hurt her.

Now the pain has dissipated slightly, and Sharon's expression grew more relaxed. I watched her loosen up slightly as I pulled out and pumped in, out and in, out and in, keeping a slow, steady rhythm, grabbing her by the feet to make sure to keep control. I stayed like this for a moment, enjoying the pressure on my cock, and how tight she was. Enjoying how deep I was going in her warm, creamy insides. Enjoying being inside her. It was only when I looked up at that I realised that something had changed.

Sharon's face of pain was gone completely now, replaced by a wide, wide grin as I pumped in and out of her, my thick cock reaming her shitter. I let go of her feet, instead placing my hands on her hips, holding her firm in place as I ravaged her. I leaned forward, giving her a wet kiss, looking her deep in the eyes, before raising my head, watching her grin grow larger than before.

"Deeper." she whispered. "I want you deeper."

SMACK!

I smacked into her harder than before, pushing myself balls deep before pulling out and smacking inside her again.

"Deeper." she grit her teeth, frowning, almost sneering at me. "Deeper!"

SMACK SMACK!

I grabbed her legs, pulling them up and onto my shoulders, before slowly pumping my cock in further and further, deeper and deeper

"UGH!" she screamed out, feeling me deeper than ever in her anus. It must have felt like she was on fire, I thought. Every sense stimulated. I pulled out again, this time faster, before slamming back in. The sensation was heavenly. Everything was so tight and warm, her insides soft and buttery, the perfect home for my girthy dick.

Once again I began to thrust, up and down, up and down, my hips smacking against hers

"Deeper." she gasped. "Deeperdeeperdeeperdeeper."

I thrust again, harder than before, and this time she caught me.

"DEEPER!" Sharon screamed out, her hands reaching out and grabbing my asscheeks and pulling me as far into her as I could be, her ass pancaking around my hips once more, my balls smacking against her wet flesh, the water of the pool splashing about all around us.

"FUCK!" she screamed out.

There was nothing else like it. Being so deep inside her tight hole, her most private area, it felt glorious. I felt so close to her, so connected. We were joined, utterly and completely, like one person. I remain in that position for a while, feeling myself as deep as possible inside her.

At last, giving her hips one final good smack, I pulled myself out of her asshole, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her towards me through her moans and panting, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Let's go inside." I whispered, kissing her again.

She smiled. "Where are we going?"

"To clean up."

With that, I gave her a smack on the ass and stepped out of the hot tub, pulling her with me lightly as I stepped back into the house. We left our clothes by the hot tub, long forgotten in search of a far better prize: the shower. We reached the entrance to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind us, just in case. Once that was done, Sharon turned the handle, looking back round and kissing me as the warm water began to fall and the steam began to rise. We stood like that, making out for a brief period as the heat filled the bathroom, both still naked and wet from the hot tub. Then, satisfied with the heat, and noticing that the mirror was sufficiently misted over, Sharon broke away with a smile and entered.

Stepping into the warm water, Sharon pulled me forward into an embrace, my shaft stood up once more, rubbing against her hip. Grabbing her ass with both hands, I leaned down to kiss her gently. The steam from the warm water seemed to cut us off from the rest of the room. It was just me and Sharon. Just as it should be, always.

She reached down and began to stroke me again, a little faster now, bringing me back to full length. I grabbed her by the hips, beginning to hump her, making my intentions clear as our flesh collided with a loud smack. Pulling Sharon's hand off my dick, I kissed her once more, before spinning her round.

With a hard slap on her ass, I positioned myself by her lower lips, enjoying the sight of the water falling down onto her perfect, muscular back. This time there would be no build-up. No gentleness. I placed both hands on her hips and pushed myself inside roughly, having no issue thanks to how wet she was.

"Fuck!" Sharon gasped, her back flexing as she sharply breathed in.

I began to piston in and out relentlessly, taking her properly, each thrust accompanied by her gasps and moans.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

I saw her begin to play with herself, reaching one hand down to rub her clit as I slid in and out of her, my shaft disappearing inside her wet entrance with each thrust. It didn't take long for her to start quivering. I heard her breath grow sharper, and reached forward with one hand, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling it. Sharon's back arched as I pulled her head up, her hips beginning to buckle and shake. I began to thrust faster, feeling that familiar sense building up inside me, slowly at first, but with each thrust.

"I'm close." I whispered, uncertain if Sharon could even hear me.

She was in her own world now, playing with herself furiously as she began to ride the growing waves of pleasure.

"Fuck." she gasped.

"Fuck." I echoed, feeling the sensation grow as I began to mount

"Fuck."

"Fuck!"

Sharon's hips began to shake faster as I felt my balls tighten. "FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!"

I slammed into her as her hips began to shake wildly, doing all I could to stay inside her. I felt the cum travel up my shaft, exploding wildly inside of her, my cock swelling as my seed pumped inside of her. She was shaking and moving her hips like a wild horse, her palms pressed flat against the shower, eyes tight shut, consumed by pleasure. We were like that for what seemed like an age, our thoughts deserting us. All I could think of was my cum flowing inside her, her perfect body one with mine. Our minds felt as connected as our bodies. It was like I'd pushed my soul out and poured it inside her. Nothing could compare.

At last, I pulled myself out of her slowly, stroking her hair amidst her complaints. She wanted me inside her still, but there would be plenty of time for that later. For now, I enjoyed my cum rolling down her thighs, embracing her tightly as she reached for the soap.

We cleaned up quickly, making our way back to my bedroom, eager for more. Sharon entered with the towel, but I stood outside, just as she had done before, enjoying the moment.

I leaned onto the doorframe, watching her, slowly stroking myself as she dried herself off with a towel. Flinging it to the side, Sharon turned back to me, biting her lip ever so slightly.

"Come here." she said, patting the bed.

I shook my head. "No."

"No?" a single eyebrow raised. A perplexed face. She was confused, maybe a little frightened, as my

"No." I repeated. "I'm not going to go to you."

I let go of my cock now, pointing to her. "You're going to come to me."

Sharon's face dropped a little, but she knew better than to hesitate. Pushing herself off the bed, she stepped forward, her hips bouncing ever so slightly, her whole body the image of perfection, from her gorgeous legs to her beautiful face to her round, giant tits. She was like an hourglass, coming straight towards me.

Once again I stuck my hand out, taking care to enunciate each word so there was no mistaking it.

"You're going to crawl."

There it was. The tiniest hint of a frown creeping into her face. The hesitation as she began to go down on her knees.

"What was that?" I cocked my head as she lowered herself, her breasts swaying.

No answer.

"What the FUCK was that?"

I strode forward, the sound of my steps growing louder on the wooden floor as I marched. She didn't even have time to make a face as I grabbed her by the throat, pulling her up and onto the bed with one hand, throwing her back. She flew back onto the bed, her head against the thick cushions, her beautiful hourglass body beneath my shadow as I loomed over her. Pale and perfect as she was, she looked like a goddess. But she also looked so... vulnerable. I licked my lips as my eyes drifted down to her crotch. Her lack of obedience demanded a punishment. And I knew exactly what punishment to give her.

But first, just to make sure she could understand where we stood, I slapped her. Taking my palm up against her face, I gave her a light tap. Not enough to hurt. Not enough to leave anything. But just enough so that she'd feel it. Just enough so that she'd think twice before hesitating. I was to be obeyed. I was in control. Now and always

The first was to remind her who was in charge. The second was for the hell of it. The third was just to hear her whimper a little. The problem with brats, was that if you gave them an inch they'd take a mile. Anytime you didn't punish them, they immediately thought they were on top of the world. Raising my hand for the fourth time, I reminded myself that sometimes you had to deflate their ego a little bit. Bring them back down to earth. Put them in their place.

Now, however, there was the main course. With each slap, my cock had swelled, growing, till now I felt hard as a rock, my prick invading her personal space, up close, practically rubbing against her body.

"I'm going to take your ass now." it was delivered as a statement, but with force. I was going to put my thick cock in her shitter, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. I was going to ream and ravage her most private area like it was some common glory hole. Like it was worth nothing. And Sharon would do nothing to stop me.

Grabbing her throat again I pulled her close to me so that she was looking me in the eyes.

"And if I see any shit when I pull out of your hole," I whispered, tightening my grip around her neck for good measure, "I will hurt you."

Granted, only pain that she'd enjoy, but a threat was a threat. I gave her a kiss for comfort to make sure she got a little sugar with her salt. A smile came across her face. A smile which quickly melted away as I slapped the head of my cock against her entrance and began to push into her tight ring. Sharon winced. All my kindness was gone. My patience had run out. Spreading her legs out wide, as if she were doing the splits, Sharon watched in pain as I pushed myself deeper in. I saw her asshole flex and buckle as she tried to push me out, but all she did was milk me as my cock went deeper into her shit pipe.

"AGH FUCK" she screamed out in a sound that was pain or pleasure or both. I saw the head of my cock vanish inside her brown hole, the shaft rapidly disappearing as her tight shitter began to stretch over my swelling prick.

I looked up, giving her a light slap on the face for speaking. Unsure if she'd learnt her lesson, I gave her another for good measure, unable to suppress my grin as her cheek grew flushed, the side of her face a little redder than before, her hair messy and spread about over the pillow. I pushed a little further, till I felt my balls slap against her ass, my cock all the way inside her, all eight inches.

I took a deep breath in, watching her gritting her teeth, the sweat running down her forehead, her entire expression pained as I drew out. I was just as slow and rough as when i'd come in, making sure to go nearly the full eight inches out. Only then did I shove myself back in, faster this time.

"AAAAAGH!" Sharon screamed out, unable to contain herself anymore.

Too much noise. I needed a little more control. This was too equal. Pushing her head away, I raised my foot, placing it on Sharon's face. She was beneath me, both literally and figuratively. And she knew it. All she could do was moan as I began to thrust, her voice muffled by the sole of my foot. I heard my balls slap against her once more, the thick cheeks of her ass welcoming my hips as my cock made itself at home inside her guts.

"UNGH." I began to thrust faster, lifting my foot off her face as my hips moved into a blur. Faster and faster and faster, our bodies slapping together in a blur of pink flesh and sweat and lust.

By this point all pretences of control had been abandoned. It was more than domination and anal. It was more than sex. We were like two animals, unable to string words together or even say anything coherent.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKGUUUUUUUH!" I felt Sharon's hands reach out and grab the cheeks of my ass, pulling me deeper and deeper into her shit-hole, my balls slapping against her, flesh on flesh, our skin sticky and slippery with sweat as we collided again and again. I had my arms wrapped around her back as I thrust, faster and faster, balls deep, my full eight inches going in and out savagely with no comfort or ease in sight.

"DeeperdeeperdeeperDEEPERDEEPER!" Sharon screamed out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I kissed her, the sounds of our hips

SMACK!

"UNGH!"

SMACK!

"FUCK." I groaned, the tightness of her asshole too much for me to bear any longer. It was going to come. I was going to come. With each thrust my balls seemed to tense and twist. I looked down, seeing Sharon staring up at me. She was watching me intently, fully in love. No. It was more than love. More than desire. More than pure lust. It was need. She needed me inside her. She needed me to cum.

"FUCK!" I shouted, grabbing her by the throat and thrusting faster. With her hands she grabbed my ass again, pulling me deeper than ever with each thrust.