The Cabin

Story Info
Romance blooms between Max and Sharon in the cabin.
7.6k words
4.36
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paugran
Paugran
159 Followers

Hiking wasn't my thing. It was actually kind of the opposite of my thing. To be frank, the great outdoors held no interest for me whatsoever.

So why had I chosen to go on this trip?

Six friends, all going way up into the hills for two weeks of vacation in luxurious mountain cabins. Completely normal. Some might even say it was fun. Some people. Not me. If there was a hell, this had to be it. I admit, I'm a city boy. I like the roads, the buildings, the baths, the heat and the air conditioning. I didn't like the wild, I hated bugs, and I couldn't stand hiking. So, again I asked myself, why had I chosen to go on this trip?

Turning my head to my left, I saw my answer. Sharon step into the clearing, her beautiful chestnut, curly hair falling slightly over her face as she stepped forward. She was the picture of perfection. She had a beautiful face, with full lips and large, green eyes like the sea, that seemed to suck you into them. Her hair was curly, and often seemed to fall over her face and around her, like a halo, almost. She had an hourglass figure, with large, round hips and giant, round breasts that seemed made to be mauled, that were practically begging to be grasped and held. Her ass was like a beach ball, with two muscular legs under her stunning frame. Each time I saw her all I could think of was tearing off her clothes and mounting her as if we were two wild animals. All I knew was no-one could be luckier than me, because she was mine.

And she knew it. Approaching me, she stroked my arm, flashing me a sweet smile that told me she was perfectly aware of every lewd thought passing through my mind.

"You doing okay?" she asked with a wry smile, to which I could only nod, my mouth dry.

"Well save your energy," she whispered, "cause tomorrow you're going to need it."

I felt my heart begin to beat a little faster. Sharon leaned in, and for a moment I thought she was going to have me take her there and then. I let myself breathe as I heard Rick's voice behind us calling out.

"Guys, we've arrived. Come inside before the sun goes down!"

Snapped out of the moment, I took Sharon's hand and led her forward into the clearing. There were the cabins, both of them well-stocked and well-supplied, with a balcony and a hot-tub overlooking the forest. Home sweet home. At least for the next two weeks. The cabins were actually well stocked. Almost like hotel rooms out here in the wild. The beds were soft, there were showers and baths, and even a hot tub. I silently processed it all. My mind was in the gutter already, thinking of all the places and possible ways to fuck Sharon.

"Max!" I heard Alex call out from the kitchen. "Come and help us cook!"

No time to unpack even. I headed over to help them. Dusk fell, and the night passed slowly. I was kept awake by thoughts of what we'd do the next day. Of all the ways I'd take Sharon. But for now all we had was a plan, and I needed to stick to it. And stick to it I did.

"You okay, Max?" Rick said, staring down at me.

I was lying in bed, doing my best impression of a fever. Sniffles, headache, all of it.

"Not a chance." I shook my head, making sure to show just how tired and done I was.

"The others are all out already. We're about to head out." He continued, peering at me.

Goddammit Rick. All he had to do was leave us be. Nothing crazy. Nothing hard. But no, getting rid of him was as hard as pulling a splinter out of your hand.

"You guys head out." I said, adding a few coughs for effect. "I don't think I can come today. I don't feel so good."

Rick shook his head. "Shame. I guess we'll see you tonight."

I nodded, trying my best to look upset. Truth be told I was excited. It couldn't even compare. Spend a day hiking, bored out of my mind, or spend a day with Sharon. She seemed to echo my thoughts, sat down by my bed, trying her hardest to keep the wide smile from her face. Rick walked to the door slowly, before pausing and turning round.

"You coming, Sharon?" He called out, to which she shook her head.

"Please, he's my boyfriend. And he wouldn't be able to make himself a toasty without help. You guys go ou

Rick gave us a frown, before, at last, nodding. "Sure, whatever. See you guys tonight, I guess."

He turned back to the rest of the group, now heading outside.

"They're not coming, guys."

With that, he stepped outside, and the door closed with a click. I looked up at Sharon, and she looked back down at me, both of us unable to hide the excitement that from our face.

"So." I smiled. "The day to ourselves. Might as well make the most of it."

I reached my hand up as if to grab Sharon's ass, but she playfully swatted it away.

"Wait. I'm going to go get ready."

"Ready?" I whined. "You're right here. I don't want to wait any longer."

"Down dog." she smiled. "Be a good boy, and maybe I'll reward you."

Sharon stood up, taking a step back before turning round playfully.

"Lie there and think about what you'd like us to do. I'll be back before you know it."

The ruse had worked. Convincing the others I was ill was easy. The truth was I felt better than ever, aside from the butterflies in my stomach thinking of what was to come.

Looking up, I saw Sharon standing in the dark of the door frame, her silhouette showcasing her perfect body and curves.

"Too ill?" she called out. "That's a good one."

"I wonder if they'll believe that you're staying back just to babysit me." I replied, leaning back against the bed.

She pulled her lingerie down without another moment's pause, stepping forward into the light of the room, her pale skin glowing, the sound of each step making my heart beat a little faster. Sharon put one knee on the bed, naked as eve, the picture of perfection, her fingers tracing up my body, starting by my ankles. She crawled forward, her smile widening in time with mine as she crept closer and closer. I could smell her perfume, and her touch was driving me wild, stirring my cock to rise. Sharon's fingers traced my hip, taking great pains

"Stop teasing." I murmured, shivering at how infuriatingly light her touch was.

She giggled. "Or what?"

Her hand came to a stop on my chest, her palm flat over my heart, feeling its beat.

"Or..." I began, wiping the hesitation from my voice, my hands grasping her hips slightly, keeping her close to me, "I might have to punish you for it."

"Uh-huh?" Sharon's hand began to lower, the reverse of what she'd just done, brushing past my chest, past my abs and pelvis, before reaching my shaft. She cupped her hands around my dick and balls, holding the full package gently as she flashed me one of her perfect smiles. The moment she touched me, I shivered. Just a brush of her hands had sent tingles down my spine. It was like an electric shock. Perfectly charged. I pulled the blanket on top of us as she leaned forward to kiss me, her mouth warm and wet as our tongues played together.

I felt her hand move up again, her soft fingers wrapping around my shaft. I had to stop myself from trembling slightly as her hand began to slide up and down gently, stroking me, fast enough to get my heart racing, but slowly enough to make sure nothing further was happening. Sharon smiled, acutely aware that she had me eating out of the palm of her hand.

I should have seized control. I should have reversed the roles and stopped her. But I didn't even mind. I'd waited long enough for this moment. I didn't care about picking up the pace or any such minor details. I was just enjoying seeing her, perfectly naked. I was enjoying being with her, so close to her. It was heaven.

"I like this view of you." I smiled, reaching down to cup one of her perfect breasts.

"You're such a prick." she smiled, stepping away from me. "Let's go outside."

"Outside?" I whined. "Outside is cold. I want to stay here."

I slid my hand around her waist, pulling her back onto me, my cock, growing stiff once more, nestled between her legs, brushing her pussy.

She made a pitying expression, as if she were talking to a dog, before caressing my face gently. "Aw baby."

Sharon's put her hand on my chest, dragging it down tenderly and slowly, ever so slowly, down my and, down my pelvis, and, finally, after what seemed like an age, at the base of my shaft. She wrapped her hands around the bottom of my dick, and began stroking it slightly, enjoying the strained expression on my face as my cock pushed up against her, wanting, needing to slide deep inside. And then, without warning, she let go, depriving me of my pleasure, her fingers remaining only to lightly brush my shaft, giving me torture.

With a sickly sweet smile, she leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Here's what we're going to do." Sharon said in a soothing, sing-song voice. "We're going to go outside into the hot tub and step in. And then..."

She lowered her voice to emphasise the importance of the next phrase.

"We're going to fuck."

I shivered with anticipation, watching her beautiful figure as she stepped up and off of my dick, putting on a thin pink bikini, or rather just the bottom half, letting her beautiful breasts free.

"Put these on." She tossed me a pair of blue swimming trunks which left nothing to the imagination.

I did so quickly, wanting to waste as little time as I could before fucking her. But it was like Sharon could read my mind, stopping me at every turn, making sure I had to march to her tune at all times.

"Oh, and one more thing. I don't care how tired you get. Neither of us is stopping until we can't walk anymore, got it?"

I nodded, steely-faced. "Got it."

The game was on, and I could only hope to keep up with her.

We made our way outside, turning on the hot tub, watching the bubbles roll as the water filled up. I glanced outside, if for no other reason than to check. Call it paranoia, but I'd rather not be interrupted while fucking. And besides, I was a jealous guy. No denying it. I wanted Sharon all to myself. I wanted her body all to myself. No-one else should see it. And no-one else would.

I'd gotten distracted by this train of thought, so much so that when I looked back, Sharon had already got in the hot tub, enjoying the comfort and warmth, staring at me with a peculiar look.

God, she was gorgeous. Her face was utterly stunning, her body a perfect hourglass. And her tits... they were magnificent. They could bring down empires. They could make men fight to the death over them. And they were all mine. She was all mine. I stepped into the tub like a hungry wolf, licking my lips, unable to tear my eyes away from the goddess in front of me.

"So?" Sharon asked, looking me up and down, her chestnut hair darkened by the water of the hot tub.

"So what?" I asked, sitting by the edge of the hot tub, my feet already in the water, my eyes fixed on her intently.

I couldn't help it. Already my dick was straining through my trunks just looking at her. Just knowing what we were about to do. We had a whole day to ourselves, and I was going to make sure we used it to the fullest.

"So..." Sharon leaned forward with a wry smile, "when are you going to act on these impulses?"

She reached forward with one outstretched finger, tapping the summit of the tent in my swimming shorts, her finger lightly making contact with my straining dick through the fabric.

That was all the invitation I needed. Pushing myself into the hot tub, enjoying the sensation of the warm water on my body, I leaned forward till I was looming over her. I slid both hands onto her ass, pulling her onto my lap, my cock straining against my trunks, trying to penetrate both my swimming costume and hers, fighting a losing battle against two layers of fabric, just to reach the prize. I couldn't wait to be inside her. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

I paused for a moment, seeing her smile before she leaned down to kiss me, her lips brushing mine, her tongue slipping gently into my mouth. I didn't have to wait any more. I didn't have to wait. She was all mine. Now I could do whatever I wanted.

I grabbed the bikini bottoms, pulling them down, ignoring whatever protest she might put up. Sharon pretended to be disgusted, lifting her legs up and letting me remove the bikini, showing me exactly how she actually felt. I tossed the wet fabric to the side, and admired the nude goddess in front of me. Wasting no time, I stood up, pulling off my trunks, my cock finally springing free desperately. She looked down with a smile, noticing my thick, stiff dick standing to attention in front of her, practically brushing her twat.

"Good boy." she whispered in my ear, grinning.

I smiled, and kept smiling as I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her down slightly.

"On your knees." I said, not giving her much choice as I forced her into a kneeling position.

It was time to take back control. I stuck two fingers into her mouth, making sure she was opening wide, before stuffing my cock deep into the opening, pushing forward till I was deep in her throat. I smiled as Sharon gagged slightly, pulling herself off my cock, giving her just enough time to recover before I violated her mouth again. Again and again and again, in and out, grabbing the back of her head to fully control her. I looked up at the sky, enjoying the beauty of the great outdoors as choking sounds and wet slurps filled the air.

I enjoyed the sensation for a few minutes, her perfect lips sliding up and down my shaft. She was looking me straight in the eye as she bobbed her head, as if seeking approval. I decided to give it to her. She deserved to know how good it felt.

"Such a good girl." I cooed, patting her on the head, before running my fingers through her hair.

Gently, with three fingers, I began to stroke her face tenderly, enjoying her throat.

"You're so good to me." I murmured, and meant it entirely.

In the midst of this hell of a forest, i'd found my own heaven with her. Now it was time to help her feel it as well.

Without hesitation, I withdrew my cock from Sharon's mouth, the sight of the strings of spit hanging onto my dick and dripping down the shaft turning me on even more.

"Bend over." it was a command, plain and simple. And meant to be obeyed.

And obey it she did. I was looking for something, anything to punish her. But Sharon was obedient. Without a moment of pause, she turned round, bending over and thrusting her exquisite ass onto my hips, my cock brushing up and down on her lower lips. She reached down slowly, each hand clamping one of her asscheeks, before pulling them apart gently, showing me her perfect pussy and beautiful brown asshole, exposing herself to the world. And it was mine for the taking.

Crudely, I slapped my cock against her asshole and twat, enjoying the wet smacking sounds, enjoying the view of her wet, soaked flesh, enjoying her perfect hips and round, beach-ball ass. All pretence was gone. All ego was gone. I could see it on her expression. I could hear it in the way she gasped each time my big shaft slapped against her twat, a reminder of how empty she had to feel. A reminder that I was about to fill her up with my thick meat.

Remembering how she'd talked to me almost condescendingly while in the bed earlier, I decided it was time for a little payback.

"So wet." I remarked breathily, sliding one finger down between the lips of her twat, feeling her wetness. "Is this all for me?"

"Yes." came the reply, in an almost pleading voice. "Yes, all for you."

"All for me." I grinned. "I like the sound of that."

"Please..."

"All for me. You know what that means?"

Please... inside me..."

"It means all mine."

With that, I positioned myself against her entrance, pushing in deep, not giving her a chance even to gasp, sliding in fully till I was balls deep inside her.

"GOD FUCK." she moaned out, following it with an incoherent wail or whine, perhaps pain or pleasure or both. She was full. It was clear from how tight her lips were stretched over my shaft. She was utterly and completely full and filled up thanks to my cock. Now it was time to make sure she wouldn't walk afterwards. I pulled out slowly, painfully slowly, enjoying every second of it, seeing her wetness cling to my shaft as it slowly appeared out of her insides.

"No." Sharon whined as I began to pull out further, scared that I might pull out of her. "Nononononooooo."

I let her think I was doing that for a moment, inching my way out of her slowly, bit by bit, inch by inch. Then, just as she was reaching back, trying to grab my hips and pull me back inside, her desperate to feel me, I thrust all the way back in savagely.

"HUGGGGH." she gasped out, inhaling as my dick penetrated her deepest regions once more. A sigh of relief followed as she realised that I was balls deep inside her. Exactly where I was meant to be.

"Good girl." I cooed, stroking her hair as I observed her perfect ass moulding itself around my hips.

God. She was the picture of perfection. I pulled out slightly, not enough to scare her, but enough to give me space to thrust in again properly, enjoying as her ass and hips rippled. Sharon let out another low moan as I began to thrust, in and out, without remorse or hesitation, my prick nestled deep inside her, her slippery, warm insides providing a warm, loving home for my cock.

I started to move back, pulling out only by a few inches, before slamming back in, enjoying the sight of her wetness staining her thighs and my cock. Once more I pulled out.

SMACK!

"Fuck." I heard Sharon gasp.

I waited another few seconds, once again encased inside her. Slowly, I pulled out. She was soaked, and not because of the hot tub. I could see it, running down her thighs, on my shaft, sticking to my hips and pelvis now.

SMACK!

I thrust in and out, beginning to move. With both my hands, I grabbed her by the hips, pulling myself into her as she pushed her ass back. I went balls deep each time, going as far as possible, reaching her deepest points within. Faster and faster, and harder. I couldn't resist it, feeling myself get lost in the pleasure. She was milking me from the inside, and with each thrust I felt myself get sucked further in. It wasn't about want or desire anymore. I needed fo be inside her. I needed to go further and further, again and again, using her warm inner walls to pleasure myself, feeling her soft flesh underneath my hands, smelling her, hearing her gasp and moan. Becoming one with her.

My hips were becoming a blur now, thrusting wildly, flesh smacking on flesh, Sharon's head raised to the sky, eyes tight shut as she moaned incoherently. I looked down, seeing myself slip in and out of her, the feeling of her warmth wrapping round me almost too much to bear. I couldn't even begin to describe it. I felt at one with her.

By this point we'd left the rest of the world behind us, ignoring everything else around us. I couldn't notice anything aside from Sharon's perfect, pale body, her strong arms gripping the sides of the hot tub, shoulders tensed as I took her. I felt her hips begin to buckle and shake.

"MoremoremoremoreMORE!"

I saw her reach down and touch herself as I continued to thrust. Reaching my hand, I grasped her throat, applying pressure, choking her slightly, just as I knew she loved. I heard Sharon gasp slightly at that as she kept playing with herself.

"More." she whined.

I thrust in harder.

SMACK!

"More."

SMACK!

"MORE."

SMACK!

"MORE FUCK ME FUUUUUCK." she whined, arching her back as she began to twist and shake uncontrollably. I continued to thrust, trying desperately to stay inside her, her grip tightening on me slightly, as if trying to milk all she could from my cock.

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Sharon was whining something incoherent as I continued to thrust. The sensation was heaven. I couldn't describe it. She began to push herself back against me, slamming her hips back on my shaft as she came.

Paugran
Paugran
159 Followers