The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another sip of coffee and let my body rest against him, leaning my head back.

"Dad... about last night..."

He took a deep breath and held it. I was sure he must have felt bad. I started to wonder if I made him do that... Did I? I sat on the counter... in shorts! I must have been right there, tempting him!

He stayed silent and I felt so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry that I..." He interrupted me with a "Shhh."

"But Dad..."

I felt his breath on my skin as his lips caressed my neck. I swallowed hard as I realized it wasn't at all my fault. He wanted this just as much as I did.

Just then, his hands slid over my arms and over my breasts. My nipples immediately perked up at the pleasant attention of those wonderful hands. His fingers teasing them. I felt a kiss on the side of my neck, another on my earlobe.

I moaned out of reflex as his hands began to massage my breasts. I could tell he was restraining himself. And it made me want more. I wanted to know what it felt like for him to lose control with me.

I whimpered, "Please.."

His teeth pressed hard against my neck and I felt a chill run through my body. HIs hips began to lift and I could feel his cock pressing against my thin shorts. I moaned again and rocked my hips to meet his movement.

One more interaction wasn't bad... was it? Just enjoying the feeling of a man's touch. This isn't really any different than your one night stand from the bar. His hands feel so good on my body. The way his fingers tease my nipples, how can I resist? It's not like this will happen again anyway.

And with that last dismissing thought, I slid my body away from his and lowered to my knees. My eyes moved to his erect cock which had pushed completely through the part in his robe. I shuddered when I realized that my thin cotton shorts were the only thing stopping him from pushing into me.

I felt wetness slick on my thighs as my eyes really took in the sight of his erection.

My hands ran up his legs and untied the loose knot at his waist. The fluffy robe fell open and I smiled as I leaned over his lap. My tongue eagerly reached out for my first taste. His hands gripped my hair, gently holding it to one side, so he could see me work.

My tongue slid up along the side of his cock, and swirled around the tip before sliding down the other side. I took my time tasting every inch of this delicious prick.

I wrapped my lips around the swollen head and sucked gently as I lowered my mouth over his entirety. I moaned in delight as I felt him throb on my tongue.

Each time I brought my mouth up, I would swirl my tongue around the sensitive tip, and feel him writhe a little. My tongue worked to roll along the underside of his cock. I felt his grip tighten in my hair and his hand took over. He guided my head up and down the entire length. After a moment, he slid me as far down as I could go, and thrust his hips up to meet me.

I gagged as his cock pushed against the back of my throat. But he didn't stop. He pulled away and thrust in again and again. Each time making a bit more progress on shoving his cock down my throat. When it happened, I couldn't believe it.

Drool was escaping my lips and running down his balls with each contraction of my throat. I felt my chest tighten as I struggled to breathe, but he held me down. I gagged on his fat cock over and over again until he finally pulled it from my mouth completely. I gasped for air. Coughing, I looked up at him and he had this look of lust in his eyes. My dad was not here fucking my mouth. This was a man who was so eager to use me, he had clearly never thought of anything else. I was panting, trying to catch my breath when he pushed his cock back into my mouth and began thrusting over and over. He used my mouth like a fuck toy. He began grunting and I felt his cock swell between my lips. It was almost as though he had plugged my mouth with that enormous cock. Both hands now tightly grasped my hair and forced my face to be used. I was moaning and gagging. Doing everything I can to gasp for air. Trying my best to plead for a break when he thrust his hips up and shoved his cock all the way down my throat. I felt him buck his hips and heard the groan of ecstasy as his cum flooded my throat. He slowly pulled away and let another rope of cum fill my mouth. As his cock slid from my lips, I felt the wet string of saliva stick to my chin.

I stayed there, trying to ease the burning in my chest, calming myself. I was actually worried I would pass out. How could he do that to me?! How could he just use me like that?

I got up and didn't even look at him before I went into my room.

I had so many feelings running through my mind. I couldn't even begin to sort them out.

I took off my T-shirt that was now soaked with my drool and even a bit of his cum. As I did, my fingers grazed over my nipples and I shuddered. My body was on edge. I desperately wanted to be used. But.. by my dad?

I decided taking a shower was the best thing to cool me off. I let the steam fill the room, fogging up the glass shower doors. I stepped inside, allowing the hot water to run over me. All thoughts left my mind as I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

I let out a deep moan of relaxation as I began to run the bar of soap over my body. As my hands slipped between my thighs, I wasn't surprised with how much slick wetness was being held within my slit. I enjoyed our little encounters. But there is a reason it didn't go further. We would have fucked by now if there were ever a chance.

And I really wanted to fuck. I moaned softly as my fingers slid into familiar territory. Sliding into my wet pussy, imagining and remembering what his tongue felt like. Wanting to feel more. I pushed two fingers inside myself. My eyes closed and I remember a cold chill running over my body as if the room suddenly got cold. My nerves were on edge and I leaned back against the cool tile wall as I teased and circled my aching clit. My pussy throbbed and I whimpered, trying to stifle my sounds as I felt the pleasure build up and rock through me. My body tensed and I felt the twitches run up my legs and down my arms.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me before stepping out. That's when I realized my clothes in front of the bathroom door had been shoved over as though the door had been opened, pushing my clothes against the wall. I felt a tightening in my chest, an ache.

I wasn't worried that he had opened the door. I was worried that I was once again turned on that he had acted to his own desires.

I knew I just needed some sleep. That would cool off my brain and my hormones!

********

Dad and I had gone out on our own the next day. Which was good. We needed time alone to figure this out.

When I got back to the house, he was just about to serve dinner. I took a quick shower, begging my body not to touch myself right now... I didn't have time and I was hungry.

I quickly washed up and threw on a long T-shirt.

Before I could make my way to my seat, my dad invited me to sit on his lap again.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I wondered where this would lead. I nodded my head and sat on his lap, this time with my legs both to one side. No funny business this time.. I thought.

There was one plate of food in front of us and a fork. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and the other reached out to pick up the fork. He brought a piece of roasted potato to my mouth. I parted my lips to take the bite when he pulled it away and blew on it. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Daddy. I don't want to burn myself."

He smiled and let me take the food. I chewed slowly. I was hungry, and the amazing food made me forget for a moment that I was sitting on his lap without any panties on.

I was chewing another bite he had fed me when he asked me to stand for a moment so he could readjust. I hadn't thought about what I was doing when I sat back down the way I usually do.

My back to his chest and my legs on the outside of his.

As soon as I felt his other hand go around my waist, holding me there, I knew I made a mistake.

I swallowed and took a deep breath. Taking inventory of the situation.

He rocked in his seat and pulled me back against him. He groaned into my ear as I felt his cock slide against my pussy. A lustful moan escaped my lips as his cock peeked out between my thighs. His cock was sliding across my needy slit and he wasn't fucking me.

I writhed a little on his lap but he held tight to me, not letting me go. His hands began guiding my body, encouraging my hips to rock back and forth. And why wouldn't I? It felt amazing. His hard massive cock was rubbing up against my clit. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to feel his cock own me. Then we could be done. Right?

I moaned and whimpered, "Pleaseeee... "

"Shhh" Is all he said.

The whole time, sliding his cock through my wetness, teasing me.

I lost track of time as I stared down at his cock slipping against my pussy, slick with my juices. His fingers teased at my nipples and I only wanted more. I began rocking my body more for my own pleasure. Writhing in just the way to please my needy clit. I needed much more, but an orgasm would take the edge off.

I ground my hips in long bucking motions as I found myself on the edge. I moaned out as I felt myself cum. He held me tightly and I watched as he shot his cum all over my pussy and thighs. He panted in my ear as I trembled. My body was weak. I was tingling everywhere and I didn't want it to end.

He wouldn't let me get up until I had finished my dinner. Even luke warm, it was still delicious.

I tossed and turned most of the night. I had a very intense dream. I couldn't remember all of it. I was so out of it. So exhausted from the mental battle in my mind. I was feeling horny. I think I left the window open because it was cold. I had kicked my blanket off during the night and was too tired to sit up and retrieve it. I rolled over to my stomach, deciding as long as my chest and stomach was warm, I could manage.

My dream had me moaning. I remember wanting to feel his hands on me. And then I did feel them. I asked him to make me feel good like he did before. But I could feel his words next to my ear, telling me I needed to take what I wanted. I just whined and wriggled my bottom as if that would be answer enough. I felt his warmth hovering over me. My thighs felt warm. And then my ass... it was almost like I was getting a massage. I remember feeling a lot of warmth right between my thighs.

********

And then I remember waking up that morning. I must have been so tired. I remembered being cold, but my blanket was still on me when I woke up. I laughed to myself, because I vaguely remember not being able to find my blanket anywhere. I shook it off and pulled on my leggings and my sports bra. I liked that it kept everything in place when I was running, but I hate that It always pushes up my already perky breasts, especially in my work out clothes. Though, I had to admit, I loved that I felt so sexy in it. Knowing people were looking at me, wanting to see me naked. It always got me a little hot thinking about it. I generally make time to masturbate after my workout sessions. I hope I have time later to take the edge off again. Because I can NOT keep doing what I have been.

I need to give him space. I am not here to fuck my dad. I am here to spend time with him and help him feel like himself. Since the divorce, he just hasn't been the same man. My heart ached for him. I know it must be hard to be alone when you devoted your life for so many years to someone.

I put my hair in high pigtails, braiding them. I grabbed my water bottle and headed to the main room, planning to get my shoes on and eat some oatmeal before braving that hiking trail to the North.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw my dad drinking his coffee, already dressed and ready to go. He looked up and smiled. I loved his smile. It always made me happy to see him smile like that.

He asked if I slept well and I explained that I was tired and apparently slept pretty well considering how long my dream lasted.

Even after the weird couple of days I have had with him, I was still excited to go hiking with him. I enjoyed our time together and loved that I could be myself with him.

So we set off into the woods. Which was like, 20 feet from the front door.

I love the smell of the trees and the air up here! I wished I had been able to come here more often. I smiled and threw my backpack over my back and we made our way to begin the 15 mile hike.

The sun was rising and we were just beginning to make our way to the uphill portion of the trail. I was always impatient when it came to seeing where I was going. I loved being in front. And all these years of hiking with my family, I have always been first. My dad of course, right behind me, making sure to watch out for me.

We made it to the first plateau of the trail. About 3 or 4 miles in. I had been staying pretty hydrated and needed to refill my bottle from my pack. As I did, I looked up and saw him watching me. I was crouched down, my tank top showing off those very pushed up perky breasts, and he was watching me. I felt my cheeks heat as they flushed. I couldn't help but smile as I tried to fight that shy feeling that overcame me.

He told me he needed to relieve himself before we continued our trek. He walked over to a tree about 5 feet off the trail and I waited. A couple minutes went by and that's when he called for me. I was confused because he didn't sound worried, he said he just wanted me to see something.

As I approached him, I saw some movement from his hands. I looked down to see him stroking his cock. Right there! I stood in shock as I saw his hand slowly work his impressive cock. He looked me in the eyes and groaned as he stroked a bit faster.

"What did you need, Dad?"

"Suck daddy's cock."

And without another word, I removed my backpack and knelt on the dried up leaves and dirt. I looked up at him and opened my mouth. Before I could even think, My pigtails were wrapped around his hands and his cock was in my mouth. I tried to suck slowly and tease him. But he took control away so quickly. He began fucking my mouth so forcefully. When He did pull out, I would cough and gasp for air. But that would only last for a moment before he would do it again and again. He pulled tightly at my hair, holding me down on his cock for long moments while my chest tightened and my throat squeezed around him. I felt drool running down my chin. He pulled his cock free from my lips and I saw the string of sticky saliva trail from his cock to my lips.

Before I could wipe my mouth with my arm, he leaned forward and pulled at my tank top. He lifted it over my sports bra and head and fashioned it into some kind of knot as it was twisted around my wrists. I was so confused and my head was fuzzy with lust. I was hungry for his cock and I would worry about everything else later.

He reached down and pulled my bra down under my breasts. I felt the warm air on my nipples and they perked up instantly. I looked up at him and pinched them, hard. I was shocked and cried out, not thinking.

"Better hope no one hears that, and catches you looking like a slut."

He gave me that wonderful, trusting smile, and slipped his cock back into my mouth. I moaned over his cock as he used me. My knees were sore and my mouth was tired. But I was in heaven. I felt so much lust and desire flowing through me. It was time for me to admit this trip was going to be about much more than I considered.

His hands pulled at my hair and gave a good tug on them every time my mouth would relax a little too much. I moaned over his fat cock, sliding my tongue around the tip of the head and down the sides. Always swirling always moving to please him. I knew he liked it when I did that because he would hold me in that position to let me do it a few times. Then he would push his cock all the way down my throat until his balls smeared my drool against my chin.

He pushed my head all the way onto his cock, my throat contracting as I struggled to breathe and he ordered me to stick my tongue out and lick his balls for him. I struggled to obey his orders and did my very best.

After several minutes of gagging and drooling, I had lost all sense of what I was doing. I knew it was wrong. Sucking my dad's cock in the woods was not okay. But tell that to the aching fire in my needy pussy. I was enjoying every minute of this torture. I loved the feeling my dad gave me when he used me.

He moaned and his grip tightened on my hair and he pulled me off of him and told me to open my mouth. As I did, his cum spurted out and landed on my face. Ropes of cum dripped from my cheeks and chin and lips.

He told me not to wipe it off.

He let me up and cleaned off my knees while I sat on a rock. He wiped them down and even kissed each one. As he smiled up at me, I felt such adoration from him. He said he enjoyed looking at my tits and wanted them out for the rest of the hike.

Considering our new unspoken arrangement, I thought it to be a fair request since there were yet to be any other hikers in this area.

After several minutes in the warm weather, his cum had dried onto my skin and my sweat had caused most of it to run off my face. I found it exhilarating and a bit refreshing to have my breasts out in the open. I wasn't running today, so the support was not as necessary as it is for other activities. With that thought, I removed my tank top and bra altogether and tucked them in my bag.

He smiled as he walked beside me up the trail.

I was high on the endorphins of this experience. Feeling the air on my nipples only made them harder. I was nervous and excited that someone could see me any moment. I wasn't normally this kind of person. I was timid and shy most times. Sure, I have had a couple college threesums, but nothing crazy like giving a blow job outside... to my Dad!

As we hiked up the trail, he would ask me questions about my life. We talked for the next hour or so while pushing through the steepest part of the trail. After a little while, I had actually forgotten I was topless.

The rest of the hike was just like old times.

We were nearing the top of the trail when I heard some voices coming from around the other end back toward us. I immediately looked down at my bare breasts and over at my dad. He smiled and kept walking.

I took a deep breath and kept hiking up the trail. The man and woman passed us, both gawking at my perky heavy tits as they went. The man slowed his pace for a moment to get a good look. And then kept going. I heard them arguing on the way down.

As we reached the top, I was so happy to see a picnic table when I could sit.

It was exhilarating to be at the top of this small mountain, looking out at nothing but trees, as the sun broke from the clouds, warming my skin.

I asked my dad to apply some sunscreen for me, so I wouldn't burn. I sat on the table with my feet resting on the bench. He squeezed some lotion onto his hand and rubbed them together before reaching up and starting on my shoulders. I smiled as he took care of me the way he always did. His large hands made their way down my arms and back up my sides. He applied more lotion and rubbed my stomach and then my back. His hands came around and gently rubbed the sunscreen over each breast. Taking time to get around each nipple and tugging on them. I moaned as he did.

As he stood in front of me, rubbing my breasts and teasing my nipples, he told me how he thought about this a lot. How he thought about ME. He had wanted to taste my pussy ever since I was visiting home from college. He said I looked so sexy, it was hard to be around me without needing to jerk his cock.