The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddyyy.. It feels so full. I'm so stuffed with you inside my ass. I just... ohhhhhh"

I felt him slowly begin to thrust his hips. Every now and then adding more lube, which made it feel better and better each time. My body was tingling and I wanted more.

"Daddyyyyy.. Please.. fuck me. Fuck my ass. Use my tight, needy little virgin ass."

And with my final words, my Dad pushed his cock into me hard. I cried out as he began to thrust into me harder with each passing moment. His hands found my hair and he pulled my head back.

He pounded into me over and over, I felt like he would split me in half as his fat cock stretched my tiny little star. I wanted to feel him let go.

"Daddyyy.. Please daddy fuck my little ass. Yesss yes yes yes... Cum for me daddy. Cum in my ass. Make me your little cum slut. "

I felt his hands release my hair and grab onto my hips, holding me against him as he slammed into my ass. Our skin clapped together and he cried out. He stayed there for a long moment before pulling away slowly. As his cock unplugged my ass, I felt his cum slowly trickle down my slit. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the feeling. Grateful that his cum was only just tickling my pussy and not deep inside.

*****

I was living a life that felt like a dream. Each moment with him was more than just me with my Dad. I was with the man who could make me feel like a woman. I was constantly hungry for more. And he was there to give it to me.

Our last day at the cabin was spent visiting a small cluster of waterfalls that were on the other side of that crazy trail. I was so excited to see it!

It was hotter than it had been, so I chose to wear a sports bra, but no shirt. I wore my spandex legging shorts with my standard hiking shoes and pack. I kept having moments when I worried that things between us would start getting weird. Like, maybe we wouldn't be able to talk anymore without it being about sex. But it never was.

We laughed and smiled. We talked more about my work life and the job offer I had received. He gave me professional and fatherly advice. And he made the dumb dad jokes. Nothing about our trip had been unpleasant or uncomfortable. I enjoyed spending the time with my dad that I had wanted. I helped him get out and forget about the divorce... put it all behind him. I spent time with my dad, my best friend, and my lover.

I had amazing sex every night. And amazing orgasms. I was losing my mind with the amount of pleasure one woman can experience.

We hiked almost all the way to the top of the hill again. But this time, we followed a slightly less visible trail that veered off to the left and down a sketchy slope. I was too excited to stop anywhere this time, and I think he knew that. He didn't ask me to stop for him at all. I had never forgotten for a moment what was going on between us. But it didn't mean I needed to live in that feeling all the time.

I was excited to see the falls, and he was at least excited for me. I guess he will always be my Daddy, watching his princess be happy.

As we took the slope down, my foot slipped and I slid down a muddy patch, about 10 feet. I laughed when I got to the bottom. My dad rushed down to check on me. He laughed when he saw me covered in mud.

After making sure I was alright, he stood me up and smiled. Mud had covered my legs and ass. We joked about sex in the mud and continued our journey. We walked about 20 minutes and wandered right into this beautiful secluded area with a small lake and the smallest of 3 waterfalls in the vicinity.

I was so thrilled to see it. I tossed my pack on the grass and kicked off my shoes before jumping into the amazing water. I dove under the water and let my body cool off as I came up for air. I noticed he had jumped in after me, and was also enjoying the break from the heat.

I began rinsing all the mud from my skin and the not so wonderful places it slid to.

I swam over to the small waterfall and used it as a shower. I removed my clothes and threw them on a nearby rock after getting the mud out of each one.

I let the cool water rinse away all the stress from the past few months. Just taking in the wonderful feeling.

I saw my dad swimming over to me and laughed as he tried to take off his clothes while coming closer. He was perfect. That bright smile lit up every time he looked at me. He popped up behind me and I immediately felt his hands on my ass while he leaned in to kiss my neck. I moaned and felt my smile deepen with every moment he was near me.

This feeling would never go away. I turned around and kissed him. My lips covered his as I teased him with my tongue. My teeth nipped at his bottom lip and he moaned at the feeling. His arms pulled me in closer and we shared the passionate moment, forgetting that another world existed.

He scooped me up and rested my back against the smooth wall of stone behind the falls. I wrapped my legs around my daddy's waist and felt him adjust my weight so my legs were over his arms. Using the wall to hold me steady, he used one hand to hold his cock in position and lowered me onto him. I felt his cock impale me and I cried out louder than I had before.

I could feel how stuffed he made me and I loved it.

Over and over he lifted me with his arms and all but dropped me onto him. The pleasure boiled over so fast that I couldn't even tell him I was cumming. The tingles ran through my body like jolts of electricity. I felt like I was boiling over with sensation.

He kept fucking into me hard. I was pretty sure I had blacked out for a moment. When I opened my eyes again, we were kissing. The mist from the waterfall was hitting my face and he was pumping into me slowly. I was already feeling another orgasm bubbling up when he slipped out of me and let me down. Holding me until I was steady, he kissed me again, biting my lip in a way that drove me crazy. He gestured to the rock that had my clothes on it. I leaned over and put my arms on the pile of clothes, my head now outside the waterfall.

He positioned himself behind me and pushed into my sopping used cunt once again. I moaned out as he thrust his cock in my body. It was the most amazing experience I have ever had. I felt the excitement of being fucked in public with the confidence that I was completely alone.

I was losing my mind to another orgasm that was about to rock through me. I felt him slip his finger into my ass and I cried out as my orgasm exploded.

A minute or two went by and he came around to the front and helped me stand again. He held me in his arms and helped me get dressed again.

As I was putting my top back on, another couple walked through the same opening we had earlier. I froze in fear, worried they may have heard me.

I looked worried at my dad and he smiled.

Now fully dressed, we got out of the lake and relaxed in the sun.

My dad had begun a conversation with the other man. The couple was asking how long we had been together. My dad was stuck, unsure of how to answer. So I chimed in.

"It feels like my entire life." I beamed up at him with adoration.

"He's just always been there to make me feel perfect." I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed my bottle of water for a sip.

The man said he was going to join his girlfriend for a dip in the lake, hoping it would be as much fun as we had.

I nearly choked on the water and my daddy laughed.

Later, we talked about how nice it was that they didn't know who we were or what we were doing.

Then he spoke.

"You should take that job. I know you'd have to move. WE'D have to move..."

He trailed off. He wanted to move with me.

"Daddy.. Do you... want to move in with me?"

"Well, it wouldn't be fair for you to raise our baby on your own."

I stared at him, confused for a moment.

"But I'm not.."

Now it was my turn to trail off.