The Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
I get ready to leave, but then the cabin's owner shows up.
2.4k words
4.71
7.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers

We stayed indoors all day, making the most of the short time we had left. Everybody knew that since the storm was over, we would have to return from this dreamy existence to our real lives. None of us wanted to admit it, but I noticed them trying to stall the time, just as I did.

Eventually, we could postpone it no futher. Carrying their full loads of fresh cum inside me, I kissed them farewell before watching them trudge off through the trees. My sore ass was relieved to see them go, but I also feared I would never experience something so erotic and wonderful again.

I spent the next hours cleaning up the cabin and washing clothes. I felt it was my responsibility after having indulged myself so thoroughly from the owner's stash. Just to keep the illusion going, I wore a full maid's outfit whilst cleaning. The skirt was ruffled and layered in black and white, wide and very short, concealing nothing as I bent over to sweep the floor or crouched to collect the soiled clothes. The bowtied choker was constricting, but I liked the feeling. It had dawned on me the previous few days that I enjoyed being a submissive slut. The tight bodice with laces in the back enhanced the discomfort in a way that pleased me. It was tied together with a huge, silk ribbon in the small of my back. My wig was tied with matching ribbons in a loose pigtail by each cheek.

The panties I wore chafed my aching butthole. The thin thong shifted every time I moved, but I relished the pain as a reminder of the experiences I had just known, and probably never would know again.

There was no plumbing in the cabin, so I had to walk to a little stream to fetch water and wash the clothes. With arms full, I left the heavy door open and walked bare-foot through the soft and soggy grass, feeling the cold air conjure goosebumps across my smooth and naked ass. I bent down by the stream, washing and humming softly to myself, feeling like a medieval wench in the servitude of a virile lord. The thought evoked enticing images in my head.

I was shivering with cold after crouching by the stream for nearly an hour. My hands were numb and raw, and my legs ached from the unfamiliar posture. I walked back up to the cabin with a basket of clothes in one hand, and a bucket of water in the other. Approaching the cabin, I had to put my burden down with shaking hands to open the big door. I did not notice the unfamiliar, muddy shoes jut inside the entryway.

The hearth was crackling fiercely as I began to hang the wash on clotheslines above the fireplace. Give them a few hours, and I would be ready to pack up and leave before nightfall.

"So you are the one who have been snooping around in my drawers."

Once again, I nearly fainted from surprise. I dropped the basket with a yelp and whirled around with a panicked look on my painted face. In the doorway to the bedroom stood a figure, framed by strong sunlight through the windows behind. The aura of light gave the lithe silhouette an almost angelic impression, enhanced by the white dress she was wearing.

"Oh God! You startled me!" I clutched my hands together at my chest.

"Don't fret. I'm just surprised to see you here, that's all. Are you alone?" The soft voice was laced with a hint of anger and scepticism.

"Hi. Yes. I'm alone. Not counting you, that is. I didn't mean to intrude." My body was still shaking from the shock and fear, and it must have been evident in my trembling voice.

"Well, you did. But you are repairing your mess I see." She nodded towards the clotheswash.

"Umm, yes. The least I could do. Your cabin saved my life, you know."

She took a few steps forward and out of the backlight, giving me a better view. She was short like me, and had short, silky black hair reaching just to her shoulders. Bangs covered her creased forehead as she looked at me sceptically.

"Really? How so?"

"I was lost. Caught by the storm. I literally stumbled upon this cabin. I would have frozen to death if I hadn't found it."

"Wow, that's... dramatic. You were lucky then. No other shelter here for miles. I'm glad you made it."

"Thank you," I said with an embarrassed smile. I just realized I was still wearing the maid dress and must seem like a complete freak.

"Actually, I was supposed to be here two days ago, but obviously I decided to postpone. I was to meet my friends here, but I reckon they too thought better of it."

My face blushed furiously, and I could not keep my eyes steady.

"Or... perhaps they did show up?"

"They. Umm... just left."

"So what did I miss?"

She smiled wickedly as my gaze kept flickering and cheeks turned even redder.

"I wondered how you managed to soil so much clothing. You've been a dirty little girl, haven't you?"

Somehow her words and eyes burrowed deep into my soul, pinning me and making it impossible to disobey her. It was as if she knew my every little secret and would not flinch to use it against me.

"Yes. I have. I'm sorry."

"At least you're dressed for it. Now don't let me keep you. I'm sure you were just on your way to make amends for borrowing both my cabin and friends."

"Thank you, miss. I'll clean everything up. Can I get you something in the meantime?"

Though she was small of stature, her imposing personality seemed to make me shrink to a little girl. There was no way I could oppose her will, and I felt a strong need to make up for having invaded her privacy. Also, I had just stolen her place in what was undoubtedly a weekend of planned pleasure. Already after one minute, I seemed to have amassed a great debt to her, and it would take much to make up for it.

"Brew me some coffee. And some lunch while you're at it."

"Certainly, miss. I'll do my best."

She moved her stunning body on high heels across the room to the couch, but I only dared to peek at her whilst hurrying over to the kitchen corner to ready the kettle. My bare feet tread silently when I walked back over to the fireplace, feeling her eyes on me every step of the way. As I bent over with slightly spread legs to hang the kettle over the fire, I heard a whistle. I knew she could clearly see my ass and the compromising flesh beneath. Her whistle somehow made me happy. It was a sound of approval, and it made my insides tingle.

She had brought new supplies lying on the kitchen bench, so I was able to put together a nice lunch for my mistress. Tiptoeing over to the livingroom table, I placed the food in front of her. She gave me a satisfied smile in return. I rejoiced inside whilst wondering why I felt it so strongly. It was just a smile.

She ate in silence whilst intently watching me hang the rest of the clotheswash. Occasionally she would correct me by telling me to shake the garment before hanging it, or straighten it on the line, and I felt ashamed for having displeased her so. She deserved better.

When her meal was done, and I had finished taking away the basket, she leaned back with a satisfied sigh and spread her legs slightly. That was when I saw what I should have known was there. I knew all about the stuff hidden in this cabin, but never considered that she was a he. She was so feminine and confident. The very image of a woman. Except for the huge penis slowly erecting a tent beneath her white skirt.

I blushed and felt that I should not stare but could not help it. I was already longing for cock again. She smiled that condescending and motherly smile once more.

"Now be a good girl and do the dishes, and there might be a reward for you in the end."

"Yes, mistress. I will be happy to." It was strange how quickly I had fallen into the role of her servant. She made it seem like it had always been so.

I dared not think about what the reward might be. I just hurried to take away the plate and wash it before coming back to serve the coffee which was done boiling. She still sported that tall and enticing tent.

"Come over here and sit down." She motioned to the floor in front of her. I obliged.

"You have done as I told you without delay. So you deserve a reward. Every servant needs a little motivation."

"It's not necessary, mistress. Your approval is reward enough. I still owe you so much."

"Stop the sniveling! When I offer you a reward, I expect you to take it." I jumped at her sudden change of tone. "The meal was good, so it is only fair that you should have your mouth-fill as well. Suck it."

She lifted the skirt, and I saw the cock pointing at my face as if accusing me of weakness. It was huge. Much bigger than my own, and certainly thicker than the last two cocks I had endured. I was relieved she only wanted me to blow it. The thing would have torn my ass.

I dared not look in her eyes as I approached her lap and laid my trembling fingers around the shaft. So warm. The uncut skin was tight and bulged with blue veins. How could I even fit that thing in my mouth?

"I said suck it!" Her voice was louder and firmer, not asking or telling, but ordering me to accept my reward.

I licked my lips nervously and kissed the dark, red tip, letting it slide inside my mouth. I had to open my jaws to the full to accommodate the thing, making it hard to avoid touching her with my teeth. My tongue searched along the underside, caressing the tight string.

"That's more like it. Keep going."

I craned my neck to allow her further inside, feeling her touch the back of my throat. Still, there were at least two more inches further to go. It could not be done, but she insisted, and I felt the urge to try. As she entered my throat, my ability to breathe was blocked and the gagging reflex set in. My chest convulsed, but I kept going, terrified of displeasing her. My throat hurt. My self-esteem hurt. My lungs hurt. It was nothing compared to the pride I felt when my lips touched root of her shaft. She placed her hands on the back of my head, holding me there for a few seconds. Pride turned to fear as I felt the need to breathe. I tried to push off of her, and she released her pressure, allowing me to extract myself with a gasp. Foamy saliva covered her cock and connected with my lips by thin ropes.

Oxygen rushed back to my brain and my heart filled with adrenaline. I made it. I had done the impossible and wanted to do it again. I looked pleadingly up at her dark eyes, and she nodded, already knowing me so well.

I took her in my mouth again and began bobbing my head down on her cock with increasing speed. Slowly at first, testing my limits and growing accustomed to her girth. Then more rapidly, feeling my own arousal rise. Being used in such a way without any say in it made me incredibly horny. She had full control of my actions, and I needed to make her happy.

She began moaning in tune with the slurping and gagging sounds emanating from her crotch. A constant supply of saliva made her shaved balls glisten whilst I kneaded them.

"You want my load, don't you? Say you want it."

"Please, mistress! *slurp* I need your cum. In my mouth. Please *mmh* gwant my wish. ammh I. Will be the happiest girl in the World. *pant* I'll do anything. You ask of me. If you just say yes!" It was hard pleading and pleasing her at the same time, but I could tell she enjoyed it. Her hips moved with increased frequency, and she laid her hands on my head, pushing me down each time she thrust upwards.

Suddenly I felt her hands grip my neck forcing me down on her cock with all her strength. She penetrated my throat deeper than before, boring her big stake as far as she could. I did not even manage to take a breath before she blocked my windpipe. Her scream nearly deafened me, and I could feel the penis pulse between my lips before the warm liquid burst from the tip. It surged in great waves into my throat and filled my esophagus. My gagging reflex set in again, and I convulsed and heaved, panicking from fear of drowning in her sea of cum. As before, she gave in to my pressure and allowed me to move back. She kept emptying her load, flooding my mouth. I gagged, and immediately felt shame well up in me for behaving so. She had granted my wish, and this was how I issued my thanks?

"I'm sorry mistress," I gulped with semen running down my chin and dripping to the floor.

"Keep your excuses to yourself. I give you my essence, and you waste it like this? Lick it up."

I quickly bowed down and licked the sticky and valuable droplets from the floor, cursing myself for letting her down. When the floor was clean, I continued on to her cock, making sure every last sperm ended up in my belly.

"That's a good girl. Now go clean the rest of the cabin. If you please me, you might avoid sleeping on the floor tonight. I was supposed to be home by tonight but dared not tell her. It was irrelevant. I licked my lips again, stood up and straightened my skirt before going to work.

"And put on some shoes, will you? That magnificent ass deserves to shine."

Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers