The Cabin on The Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost choked on her next swallow; he was groping her hip, ass and thigh through her jeans, getting a good grip of her warm flesh in his hand and squeezing. "You're a real piece of work-" she began, working her way up to a proper level of anger.

John interrupted her, eyes bright with impatience. "Don't make me wait any longer," he said, slipping his hand underneath the layers of her clothing. She sighed, unconsciously arching into the warmth of his palm, and he was eager to pursue his opening. He pressed Rachel back onto the blanket, kissing her into breathless submission while he opened his jacket and flannel. He yanked the front of his t-shirt over his head, leaving it draped across the back of his neck. John bared her chest shortly after his own, immediately moving to cover her silky, wonderful skin with kisses.

"It's cold," she murmured.

"I'll warm you up. And we'll be fast," John promised.

She felt his hands at her belt, smoothly undoing her pants and sliding them off as she lifted her hips for him. "Ooohhh, John..." He covered her mouth with his own, and then the warmth of his hips and thighs were between her legs, the thick head of his cock rubbing along her upper thigh as he moved towards his goal.

He was a magician, she thought, amazed that he could manage to undress both of them so efficiently while also kissing her like that.

John wedged the tip of his erection between her lips, rubbing himself in her wetness, getting her thoroughly ready for his entry - a routine that was vital and maddening all at once. He did his best to sate her impatience, feasting at her taut nipples and kissing along the round, tender curves of her breasts. She whimpered, arching herself up at him, but was nonetheless taken unaware when he began to thrust into her.

Rachel cried out in pleasure, piercing the otherwise still night. His breaths were sharp as she clenched around him, moaning and whimpering while he unrelentingly tunneled along her tight, sopping pussy. Once he was pressed deep within, John paused, then shifted his hips slightly from side to side. Her legs tensed, then began to tremble, and her eyes went wide. Rachel was so keyed up that she could only gasp and whimper. When her snug little canal clenched around him yet another few notches, John tilted within her just a touch more, sending her into convulsions as she went through a spectacular orgasm. It left John reeling, nearly undoing his usual self-restraint as her body writhed and arched against him. He took a few deep breaths and Rachel whimpered beneath him, flushed and trembling. "You're radiant," he told her, laying a trail of hot kisses across her throat and collarbone. It thrilled him to have her subdued in such a primal way. John braced on one arm, freeing a hand to run along her soft skin and curves.

He groaned quietly, delighting in the feel of her body and the way she responded to him. "Rachel," he murmured, nuzzling into her neck, "I need to know." He pulled his hips back, withdrawing almost completely. She whimpered, pleading. "Tell me." John thrust into her, several shallow strokes that elicited quiet, gasping moans. "Please.....tell me." He used the palm of his free hand to move her smooth mound up, exposing her clit, while also pressing slightly into her lower abdomen. Her response was immediate; Rachel arched up to him, and her nipples stiffened into points.

He withdrew a touch and stilled. "Tell me."

"John?" She wriggled towards him, then stared up in open-mouthed distress as what he was doing dawned on her. "Oh, no...." She was so close! It felt like he'd started a fire deep within her and then allowed most of it to go out, leaving only one blazing coal in her very center - starving for oxygen.

"John-" She cried out as John moved, pressing back into her a few crucial spaces. He held his position for one blissfully long moment, then stroked in and out of her a few more times. "Tell me."

She whimpered, licking her lips and gathering herself as he stilled again. His head moved to her chest, and she moved her hands under his clothing, pressing her fingertips into the rippling muscles of his back.

"I....I said....that you're...ohhhh," Rachel paused as he sent another tremor through her, his mouth moving back and forth between her erect, sensitive nipples. "Mmmmm...Amazing...at this," she confessed.

"See? That wasn't so hard," he murmured before kissing her. "Now we can finish."

John shifted, taking one of her thighs in his grip. He elicited several breathless moans as he filled her, ever so slowly. Her legs moved around him instinctively as his rhythm increased, his balls slapping her rear at the end of every stroke.

Rachel wailed out his name, gasping in ecstasy as he pushed her over the edge yet again. She screamed, her body spasming as John continued to pound her, drawing out her climax.

His pace and breathing began to change, and Rachel knew he was close. Feeling exposed and greedy, she twined her fingers into his hair, pulling him towards her for a full, reassuring kiss. John buried himself inside of her again and again, taking a firm hold of her hip in one hand. He let out a soft groan, muttering her name, and she felt him swell inside of her, thrusting deeply. In combination with his determined stroking, it set her off on another climax.

Rachel tightened her legs around his waist and whispered into his ear. "Cum in me, John...all the way inside me..." He let out a loud moan, pumping her full of his seed before she had even finished pleading for it.

"I love you," John rumbled into her ear before collapsing on top of her, his arms at her sides.

A smile spread across her face. "I love you, too," she said in a quiet voice. Rachel wrapped her arms around him, still panting breathlessly.

She trembled for a long while afterwards, forced to accept John's assistance in dressing. She licked her lips while he pulled on his own clothing, miraculously finding sufficient strength to reach out, caressing his finely honed physique. "Yum," Rachel cooed, lightly raking her nails through the hair on his chest as she admired him. Everything about John really was perfect.

"Hey," John said after a while, gently batting away her hands. "It's cold out here." She threw him a playful pout. John pulled his t-shirt back over his head, then retrieved the flask. He took a drink, and Rachel accepted a sip when John held it out to her.

"I almost wish I had a cigarette," she muttered. Rachel brushed her hair from her face, attempting to finger comb her long curls into submission and bind them with a long strip of cloth tucked into her pocket. It had been an intense, passionate session; she was so flushed and warm now that she couldn't imagine keeping her hair out.

She shook her head. John was always surprising her. Before him, she had never understood the appeal of quickies. What was the point in getting pressed up against a garden wall for five-ten minutes of jackhammering when you were only going to be left sore and dripping without even 'I almost came' to show for it?

Things were quite different with John.

"Sorry for getting carried away," she said, grinning with embarrassment. "You really are gorgeous. It's a shame for you to have to cover it up."

He raised his eyebrows at her, chuckling as he buttoned his flannel. "I'm glad to hear you think so," John replied. "I hate to sound vain, but I know I've put on a few pounds over the years."

Rachel was staring at him, rapt. "Well, maybe, but I bet it's all muscle. I've seen your daily diet and activity routine. Whatever the number, it looks great on you," she murmured, raising her eyebrows at him appreciatively. Then she giggled, and he looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Oh, it's nothing," she hastened to explain. It was clear, however, that John would not be so easily put off. Rachel sighed, then chewed on her lip and looked down at the ground before continuing. "The first time I saw you on the riverbank...." She paused.

They had never talked about this particular memory of hers. Rachel could feel his gaze, but refused to meet it. If she looked up at him, she might never get it out. "I had been fighting, running, swimming....I was so tired. And hurt. And I knew that I was going to have to fight or run again. Both, probably." She took a long pause, fiddling with her fingernails. "Then you were there. At first you were just this huge, dark blur....but I saw that you were helping me. And I knew that you being there meant at least a few more moments to gather myself. I guess I blacked out. And then you were carrying me...." She laughed, clapping her hand over her mouth. "When I woke up, you were sitting beside the bed. You were so damn good-looking I thought I was hallucinating." Rachel looked up, surprised to see how red his face was. It was endearing and sexy that she could make this big, strong man blush by simply telling the truth. "I was giving Verre an abridged version of things when we were getting caught up, and she asked me about how we met." She shrugged. "It got me thinking about it all over again."

"Are you going to keep talking about me?" John asked, nuzzling her neck. His voice was quiet.

Rachel paused, considering. She wasn't exactly sure what he was asking. Did he not want her to? "I don't have to."

"I don't mind," he replied, "I think it's sexy that you'll be talking about me." She could hear the smirk in his voice as he whispered into her ear. "Will you tell me all about it?"

"Sure." Her face grew pensive. "John," she began, and her tone drew his attention. "That day, at the river - how did you know? You didn't hesitate. How did you know that I didn't deserve it? What if I had stolen from his family? Maybe I killed someone-"

"No," John interrupted her, his voice stern. He sat up. "I saw him stalking his way towards you. He had...a lustful rage. Not a righteous wrath. The way he was coming after you....the look in his eye. I knew he wasn't after you for making things right."

Rachel cleared her throat. "I remember there was a lot of blood. Afterwards," Rachel said after a pause, her voice low as she stared at him. He wouldn't meet her eyes.

"Knives do that to a man," John responded, his steely-eyed gaze piercing the distance. She felt sorry for whatever poor, defenseless woodland creature happened to lock eyes with him.

"Thank you. I don't think I ever thanked you."

"You did. Many times. Even when you were delirious." He took her hand in his, kissing it, and held on tight.

They strolled back to the house hand in hand. From inside, the faint murmur of voices could be heard; from the movement visible through the curtains, the other were not only still awake but also moving about. Rachel threw a longing glance towards the house before turning to the tent.

"Do you want to go say good night?" John ventured. "I wouldn't mind checking on Clark and the horses." She returned a bright, enthusiastic smile before standing up on her toes and giving him a grateful kiss.

"I'll be back in a flash," she called, dashing up to the door.

By the time she returned, John was asleep and a light rain was falling. She kept her movements quiet as she entered the tent, removing her outerwear and slipping into the sleeping bag beside him. Rachel burrowed into him, pressing her cheek to his chest.

"It's about time," he grumbled drowsily, wrapping a muscular, possessive arm around her and pulling her close.

"Sorry," Rachel murmured. She had lost track of how long she and Verre had spent on the small back porch chatting and drinking cup after cup of hot mint tea. As Verre had explained, several varieties of the hardy, pervasive herb could be found in the surrounding area. Their conversation about the local plant life had turned into what they had each been up to in the weeks since they had been separated in the river, quickly growing less practical and more personal.

Verre had dismissed the mundanity of her own time as nothing more than 'a constant search for food and warmth', eager for more details of Rachel's experiences with John.

Exhaling, Rachel wound her hands into his clothing, making her way without conscious direction or thought. Rachel allowed her hands to play across his back and sides, and he sighed into her hair.

"I missed you," John said, running a gentle hand across her skin, soaking up the warmth of her sweet curves and enchanted by the way she clung to him. A building wave of emotion he hadn't even been aware of suddenly dissipated. Anxiety? Jealousy? He wasn't entirely sure. It was an unfamiliar emotion to him.

"John," she murmured, tilting her face towards his neck.

"Hmmm?"

Her breath came out in a soft sigh against his skin. "You're my favorite place to be," Rachel said, quiet and sincere.

She could feel him smiling into her hair as she drifted off to sleep.

It was still dark when Rachel woke. She had fallen asleep, comfortable in John's strong, protective embrace for hours, but the unfamiliar sounds of owls in the nearby distance startled her into wakefulness. John's presence was calming, though it took her a moment to place the interior of the tent. She shifted to look at him, moving carefully so as not to disturb his sleep.

John was a study in masculine beauty, lit by the moonlight that seeped in from the small window. Sometimes, when she traced her fingertips across his face, she wondered if she might cut them on the lines of his cheekbones and jaw.

He shifted in his sleep, his breathing deep and even as he moved onto his back. John had pushed the sleeping bag down part way, revealing the warm, fitted thermal shirt he wore. Rachel chewed on her lip, very tempted to touch him. Why not? After all, John routinely woke her in the morning for similar urges.

Propping herself up on an elbow so she could look down at him, Rachel felt impish. She eased the sleeping bag down a few inches to reveal his waistband, then pulled his clothing up to his chest. Yum. Chewing on her lip, she ran light, careful fingertips across his hard muscles, sighing with pleasure. She peeked up to confirm that he was still asleep, then maneuvered down. She was thrilled to discover that he was already sporting the beginning stages of morning wood.

Briefly, she contemplated - was that delightful cock of his hard because it felt a need to prepare for the coming day? A sort of penile 'up and at 'em'? Was he hard in the mornings because his body had come to anticipate the routine of their early sexual activity? Or did they have sex in the mornings because he was hard?

Regardless, he was stiffening as she stroked her hands across the loose, fleece-lined pants he had worn to sleep. With careful hands, she hauled his pants down past his hips, exposing his cock. Rachel grasped his impressive, rigid member in one hand and was instantly rewarded by a sharp inhalation followed by a sleepy moan. She was pleased; it was rare to get such vocal expressions from him.

She wanted more.

Sliding on her hip, Rachel moved farther down into the bedding, then propped herself up on her forearms. Smiling slyly, she licked her lips, glancing up at his face before lowering herself down and taking his wonderfully thick cock into her mouth sideways. It throbbed, hard, and John moaned again. Loudly. She smiled around her very large mouthful, then began to run her tongue around him as she slid back and forth, gradually making it farther down his length. Eventually, she held the entirety of him in her mouth and throat.

"....Fuck...." John whispered, gripping the bedding.

Rachel moved deeper into the sleeping bag, positioning herself between John's legs and keeping her mouth firmly plugged with his throbbing member. He jumped in her mouth as she turned. She squeezed his thighs, enjoying the way his firm flesh felt beneath her fingers. Once she had settled between his legs, she retracted just enough to breathe, before sliding him back down to the hilt. John groaned aloud, for once uninhibited.

He mumbled her name in a low, almost inaudible voice, running his hands through Rachel's hair and down to her breasts while she licked and mouthed him. She made happy little noises as she felt him tense and throb, gently cupping his balls in one hand. John moaned, lifting off the ground as he thrust deeper into her mouth,

and she let her free hand move to squeeze his ass.

John groaned quietly. "I'm...getting close," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Rachel murmured in acknowledgment, continuing to enthusiastically swirl her tongue around his head while moving up and down, adding her hand to his cock.

"I'm...cumming..."

He delivered on his promise, arching up powerfully as he exploded into her mouth. Rachel swallowed, then continued to suck and lick while he writhed, unable to speak. When she finally released him, John sank back into the ground, looking pleasantly shellshocked. She swallowed again, licking her lips.

"Oh my god," he breathed. Rachel reclaimed her position alongside him, not bothering to hide her smug smile. "You're a dream." He sounded delirious, and a series of small tremors ran through his legs. His hand patted the area around the sleeping bag. "Here," John said, handing her a metal bottle. "I'm sure you could use some water."

"Hydration." She gave him an appreciative nod as she took a sip. "You should know that I like your flavor," she purred into his ear, cuddling into his body.

John sighed, feeling blissful. "You really are perfect," he told her, turning to wrap her in their embrace as they drifted back to sleep, smiles on both of their faces.

When Rachel woke again, the interior of the tent was warm and bright with the early morning sun - and she was still smiling. She relaxed in the warmth of their bedding, replaying the way John had responded to her surprise ministrations; it was a nice change of pace to really be allowed to do. He usually grew too impatient to let her finish, begging to be inside of her - when he even let her get him into her mouth at all. He seemed perfectly happy to lick her until she came, writhing against his mouth, and then fuck her without any oral in return. It wasn't that she minded, exactly, but she did enjoy being able to do things for him too. The man was almost too giving, she thought, regarding him with a fond smirk. Her brow furrowed. I wonder if I can pull off a repeat performance. With slow, careful movements, Rachel pushed off her leggings and panties and glanced up at John.

He would be awake before much longer, from the way his breathing was beginning to change. With a sense of erotic déjà vu, Rachel shimmied down, satisfied to see that although he had pulled his pants back up, they were still untied. She pressed a hand to her mouth to stifle the giddy laughter that threatened to make its way out. Composing herself, she went for his waistband, easing it down and exposing his remarkable, hardening length. John mumbled something, moving his hips slightly. She took him in her hand, watching the way he responded to her caress.

"Rachel?" His voice was groggy with sleep.

"Relax," she told him, leaning forward. "Also, you're not allowed to touch me until I say so." Rachel wrapped a hand around his base, gave the underside of his cock a series of long, slow licks, then continued around the rest of his member. John emitted several low, quiet gasps of pleasure while she swirled her mouth down and around, farther and farther down. Once she held him in her throat, she made swallowing motions, earning several gasps and groans. He reached out for her, only to have his hand met by a light smack and placed firmly back on his stomach. Rachel pulled his cock back out with incremental slowness, her tongue gliding wetly about his hard length the whole time. He was mumbling She paused when she held only the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his warm flesh over and over again. His legs were clenching and tensing, and from the corner of her eyes she could see his feet twitching at the end of the sleeping bag. John groaned, grabbing at the bedding around him.