The Cabin Pt. 03

Story Info
Continued...
1.4k words
4.41
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I looked in the pantry and found a bag of charcoal. I walked out onto the rear deck facing the water where a grill was sitting and dumped the charcoal out. I started a fire. I walked back inside the cabin. You pulled on my t-shirt, your nipples were visible and I tweaked one playfully. My shirt fell to just below your ass. Looking at you made my cock stir again, but I was starving and we would have plenty of time for that later.

I took the steaks out of the fridge and asked you to grab a couple of baked potatoes and wrap them in foil. You complied and we got busy preparing dinner. I seasoned the steaks while you dug out the butter and sour cream. I fixed us both another drink while you puttered around in the kitchen exploring the cabinets, digging out silverware and plates.

I watched as you reached up on your tip toes for a bowl for the salad. My shirt rode up exposing your ass. It was too much for me so I grabbed it and started kneading your soft flesh.

"Stop or we will never get to eat" you said swatting my hand away.

"I can't help it" I said, "just look at yourself..."

I pulled you into the full front mirror over by the front door and stood you in front of it. I held you against me, cupping your tit with one hand while the other traveled to your cunt. You tried to resist, but I was too strong. My fingers were soon buried inside you. You grabbed my forearm with both of your hands trying to pull them out of you, but I only pushed them deeper.

"Ooooohhhhhh, you're killing me" you moaned. I laughed at your predicament. Your hips rolled forward, against the intrusion driving them even deeper.

I twisted your nipple with my other hand, and your knees buckled.

"Look at yourself" I commanded "in the mirror."

Your hazy eyes tried to focus on the image in front of us.

"You look so beautiful aroused...can't you see why I just can't get enough of you?" I worked my finger back and forth while playing with your nipples.

"Ungh" you moaned.

I could sense you were once building up. Your juices were flowing freely once more and suddenly I let you go and said "I need to put the steaks on the grill."

You huffed in frustration, while I licked my fingers and walked away laughing at your state of arousal.

"You bastard" you yelled at me.

"What did you just call me?" I said as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You are a bastard for teasing me like this and leaving me hanging."

"Okay" I said low and slowly started walking back to where you were standing. The look in my eyes was dark and foreboding. You took a step backwards as I closed the gap between.

Unsure of what was about to happen you turn and take a step to run at the moment I grab your arm and pull you into me.

"What are you doing" you pull and try to twist out of my grip. I hold you and let you continue to struggle, soon you have worn yourself out. I pick you up and carry you to the dining table chair. I sit down and situate you across my lap, your ass up and your head down.

"What are you doing? Let me go!!"

"You were rude to me just now, and I am going to teach you a lesson in manners." I pull your arms behind your back and pin them. Both of your wrists are easily held with my one hand.

I flip the shirt above your waist and smack you across the ass. An ass that still had my hand print from earlier.

"Oww" you scream "that hurts!"

"It's supposed to" I reply, "you've been a naughty girl."

Another smack lands on the other side. I alternate between each cheek, smacking them both until they are crimson red. After about a dozen on each cheek, I slip my fingers into your cunt. You are soaked....

You let out a low moan as I tease and pull on your lips. I reach over to a gym bag I placed on the table when I unloaded our baggage. I remove a tube of aloe and liberally squirt the gel on both cheeks and begin to rub it across and over your ass.

Meanwhile I continue to work my fingers in and out of your sodden cunt. The combined sensations of your sore ass, the coolness of the gel which is relieving the fiery pain of your spanking, combined with my fingers working in and out of you soon have another orgasm building up. I torture you this way for several minutes.

Your moans are once again music to my ears. I edge you closer and closer to the rim of the abyss your body is teetering on. You want to orgasm but I just keep you suspended, hanging over the edge, dangling you over the pleasure that waits below.

You feel my stiff cock poking you in the belly. I am hard and ready.

I remove my fingers, you give a disappointed groan. I lift you off my lap and lay you face down across the dining table. It sits high so that your feet are just dangling above the floor. I spread your ass cheeks wide and in one swift thrust I am buried inside you to the hilt.

A scream is released from deep within your body. It is a different scream, a deep, primordial scream...I have dropped you over the edge and another orgasm racks your body.

I hold you by your hips and I plunge in and out of you. This isn't lovemaking...it is fucking. I fuck you hard, driving my member as deep as I can...over and over again. I pull your hair back, lifting your upper body off the table. I sense another orgasm approaching and I slow my pace down...keeping it there, just on the horizon, but never letting you see it...at least not until I am ready for you to.

I feel myself getting closer but I'm not quite ready for this to end. I withdraw and roll you over on your back. Wordlessly I place your legs over my shoulders and start rubbing my cock up and down your slit. It rubs against your clit and you are whimpering and moaning while I tease you.

I stop and grab my cock at its base, then I start slapping your cunt with it. This rough treatment is getting too much and I see than sensory overload is approaching, so I do one more thing.

I reach into the bag and pull out two clothespins. Your nipples are hard and pointing straight up towards the ceiling. I clamp each of the pins onto your nipples. You cry out again in a mixture of both pleasure and pain at the same time, then I plunge myself deep inside you once more. I hold you by your legs as I pound your sweet, wet, overly stimulated pussy to yet another orgasm.

I let your body crash, as your orgasm is continuing to carry you away, I pull the pins off your nipples one at a time. The pain and pleasure is too much, your back arches and you scream as yet another orgasm takes you.

Your muscles contract around my cock. You move your legs to wrap them around my waist and pull me in deeper. I scream as I explode and fill your womb once more with my swimmers. Shot after shot coats your cervix and inner walls. I reach my limit and collapse on top of your body. Your arms reach around me pulling me to your chest as I breath heavily into your ear. We lay there for several minutes in the after glow of the sexual bliss we have shared.

I go to get up but you hold me down in a tight embrace. You whisper in my ear "I love you darling...that was amazing...but you're still a bastard."

We both chuckle and kiss tenderly.

Our lips part and we stare into each others eyes....eyes I could lose myself in. You release your grip on me and I stand upright. Your dripping all over the hardwood floor. Removing my t-shirt you wipe your legs with it and then the floor. I step back and watch your movements mesmerized by everything you do. You exude sensuality with every move you make. Brooks and Dunn had to have been talking about you when they wrote the song Aint Nothing Bout You.