All Comments on 'The Cable Installer'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Cable Cock

Hot story, love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed

Everything was super rushed

krustythebakerkrustythebakerover 5 years ago
Rushed

Some cheeky puns... but the sex is minimal. Not that erotic as a result. There’s no real sense of the physical experience, the feel of having a hot sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT

As usual, your stories are great! Loved the sexy, muscular guy, his tight t-shirt, his chest hair, the hairy abs, and the big cock just begging for a suck. Always nice to see how this plays out.

I remember "servicing" a sexy plumber on his back under the sink, and my touching a swollen cock in his pants, and lifting the t-shirt to look at the treasure trail. He too had a beautiful hairy chest, very sensitive nipples/pecs, and a cock ready to shoot delicious man cream. He used to stop by on his way home after work for a good sucking session. He could suck me just as good as I sucked him! What fun we had! I never got tired of unzipping his pants, pulling his cock out, holding it while it became engorged, then licking and sucking until he came in my mouth!

I always love a man with a hairy chest and abs, not to mention a large cock that begs to be sucked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...