All Comments on 'The Cage'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice try but No.

In a no-fault state all assets and liabilities are thrown into the pot. Regardless of what her loan application said she could claim several things - unpaid accounts, inventory loss, yada, yada, yada. An accountant would simply total things up and the remainder would be what's left to split. A good accountant might be able to make her business worth a lot less. So that part was just wrong. And if he forces her to sell the business and she's out of work, guess who is about to pay her alimony? That's right! The cuckold! So while he may get a divorce, he certainly did the wrong thing with her business. Better to work out a long term payment plan so that she can pay him a defined amount over several years. She stays in business and supports herself, he doesn't pay her alimony, he gets more money over the long haul and can avoid a large tax bill. Nice fantasy, but you screwed it up.

2 stars

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was great him really grinding her face in it after she turned into a psychotic slut.

A brief epilogue with the aftermath would've been nice. What happened to Steve the bull? Did Tammy turn into a bitter cat lady after losing everything? Did the husband remarry a younger woman?

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
fucking OUTSTANDING!

The cuckolds are pissed off she didn't succeeded. That's why this isn't rated a "5" star.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Going well and stopped in the middle of an important conversation.

Why?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no love lost

you treat your spouse like an enemy, and they will treat you in kind.

there's nothing more wicked than treating kindness as weakness.

she's not a small child, if she hasn't learned that lesson yet, she's either never going

to learn it because she's evil.....OR....she's dumb. Too dumb to be an adult.

And since she's in a successful business.....guess which one she is?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I guess my biggest complaint in this story was that Mistress B walked with no backlash. T/S try a second chapter where you fill in all the left out details.

How did she get started with the idea in the first place?

Was Mistress B really Steve?

Did Steve become Bubba's cuckold?

Did she find another lawyer who would prove that 50% of $400,000 is $200,000 not $320.000?

Yeah, I think you need to flesh this out a little more.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

He might as well have just shot her. once everything was said and done and she was totally destroyed she went out and bought a gun. Then she asked to meet both Steve and her daughter. When they met they asked her what she wanted. She said “nothing I just can’t take the continuous pain so I here to finish your revenge on me” she pulls out the revolver puts the barrel in her mouth and as her daughter screams “no Mom” pulls the trigger and blows the back of her head off painting the wall with her brains.

Epilogue.

Daughter is so traumatized she ends up catatonic in a long term care facility. The husband has continuous nightmares, starts drinking, loses his job, goes down hill until one day he goes to his wife’s grave, breaks down crying and then swallows a bottle of sleeping pills he got for his nightmares, drinks half a bottle of Jack and is found the next day dead on his wife’s grave. He left a note saying that he loved his wife and never wanted her to die and hoped god would forgive him for destroying both his wife and as a result his daughter. The daughter never recovered. So I guess the moral of the story is think before you go nuclear it’s only going to end badly for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An editor would help a lot.

"I had my eye's closed" is just an example of your frequent errors. At least read your story over a few times to eliminate the extra words and obvious mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I laughed when you wrote "Isn't it exciting?"

I could just hear the mock enthusiasm mixed with sarcasm. So funny. I know the cuck lover brigade will be pissed at you for using their cherished cage but this was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No cuck

This was not an extreme. I do believe in forgiveness but not acceptance. She caused the problem but you don't forgive just for them it is for your own being. If the story had been more devastating to the intended cuckhold I would not be writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Research the law

what you wrote is not how a no fault community property state works.

Also he should have tried it, he may have enjoyed sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong ending

I would much rather would have seen Tammy come out on top. Since the marital sex had gone sour it was time for change and she tried something that ended up not working. He was just as much at fault if the sex got boring. I always like to see thew woman win in a situation like this so to me the story was not to my liking.

blackswordblackswordabout 4 years ago

Sadly nothing is done about mistress B, afterall she has her part of responsability in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story!

don't you love the typical anonymous "that's not how the law works" comment. LOL

That ranks right up there with the spelling Nazi's. ;0) It was a great story that actually focused on the weight of the wife's decision and how she had to deal with its fall out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anon 'wrong ending'

Tammy was refusing sex or didn't you read every word of the story. Tammy was following Mrstrss B's direction and refusing sex and finding fault with everything Kevin did. Obviously you don't read well or understand the implications of the woman REFUSING SEX. So sad you don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mistress B was royally pissed off I think...

Likely, this is why she wrote that Anonymous comment about a wrong ending... Regardless, Mr Stoffman could have neen a little more gentlemanly and magnanimous in his victory - he came up on top and he could afford it!

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Well she wanted a bit of spice ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am saddened by man hating cuck lovers.

I was happy to see the husband's response, but sorry it didn't go further. So many people want to ignore consequences. Thank you Donald Trump for modeling social behavior.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
What Gatsby said and...

...nice to see lots of readers are either lawyers or accountants, heaven forbid, some of us thought we were reading a fictional story site ...LMAO. Liked it thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The defective male cucks are scoring this down, but

the story is well conceived and, despite some trivial typos, very well executed. BTW, the reason some loan agreements have "signed under penalty of perjury" included is that it is a federal crime to obtain a loan by making false representations. You can defraud a bank, but you can't "perjure" yourself to a bank. You can only perjure yourself to the government. Apart from the perjury, her misrepresentations would draw serious time under the relevant sections of 18USC.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Hahahaha!

Have to give this a 5 for the nice short burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What kind of moron believes "Since the marital sex had gone sour it was time for change and she tried something that ended up not working. He was just as much at fault if the sex got boring." - Here's a clue.....if the marital sex is "sour" and all that matters to you in the marriage, get a divorce, THEN, fuck all you want with whoever you want. I know....thinking logically is a difficult skill to master.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I love it when bitch-out-of-control women fall victim to men who will not be dictated to by selfish sociopathic man-haters! I see no reason for mercy or humane consideration. Any woman who wants to put a chastity device on me is in for a serious fight! I hope the cuck lovers reading this story all got really mad and stamped on their lipstick! LOVED IT 5***** Thank You

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Nice BTB

A man who doesn't accept or want to be a cuckold fights back. Why in the world would anyone think most men would want to be a cuckold? She felt entitled and thought she could get away with it. She lost her family (husband, daughter, parents), her business, and probably social standing. Her ex-husband and daughter just need to live life well and enjoy it; her being excluded will be revenge enough. Her only options are 1) to fix her life and improve, 2) wallow in misery the rest of her life, 3) end her life by suicide. Steve the bull is in the same boat. They did a great job of destroying their own lives.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Asinine Anonymous

Mr/Ms attorney or paralegal evaluation is superficial and off the mark. Mr/Ms lawyer/paralegal uses a "good" accountant to depreciate the value of a business. I would call such accountant an unethical and a sleazy accountant willing to sell his soul and professional standing to change the truth, not a "good" accountant. These are fictional stories about supposedly "Loving Wives' Themes". It has nothing to do with a damn Pulitzer. These are just short erotica stories to entertain readers. The authors are not going to spend hours searching archaic laws, they take literary license and in their stories things happen this way or that way. Who cares? These are just FANTASIES! THEY ARE NOT REAL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 05/01/20 is full of BS

As a forensic accountant, I would see right through his BS statements of manipulation of assets! The court would be told this and this accountant would lose his license and see jail time for falsifying legal documents!

Great story and excellent non violent BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I thought I wasn't going to like this story, but read it out of boredom. Boy was I wrong. It was nothing like I thought it would be. It turned out to be one the better stories I have read on this site. 5/5 in my book. Like this guy I would feel sorry for her self destruction, but would be angry for a long, long time.

I love stories that churn up my emotions and quietly boil my blood.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
not bad 5*

bit too matter of fact, needed more dialogue and some emotion to make it more realistic.

but lets face it anyone who needs a gun to deal with cheaters is ripe for being made a cuckold, it's big clue to a cowardly personality and inadequate little man syndrome.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Well, I guess we now know why TimRiv prefers to read and carp instead of write.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaabout 4 years ago
re anon nice try but no

did you missed the part that the wife misrepresented her company when applying for loan that might get her serious jail time? The reason why the husband got away with the cash is not because of the 50/50 default split but because the husband has her by the balls. It was acknowledged in the story that the value of the company is lower than what’s claimed in the loan. The husband got more than 50/50 is not because of the 50/50 splits but because the option for the wife is either to lose big or lose bigger.

clearly someone is not reading the story they’re commenting under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's not what's wrong with this story.

This story depicts a very unusual set of circumstances. The vast majority of cuckold requests come from the husband. Yes, the husband desires this for reasons he doesn't understand, himself. He convinces his wife, sometimes over a period of years, to have sex with another man. Sometimes she likes it and continues, sometimes she doesn't and quits. The saying is, 'cuckolds are born but hotwives are made'.

Much less common is the cheating wife who gets caught and the cuckolded husband decides, all things considered, not to divorce her and let her continue. Think: older husband and younger wife. Money, health, family, and social standing will enter into the decision. This is the much less common route.

This story in incoherent because the wife talks and acts like a dominant man. So does the teenage daughter, which is especially jarring to the reader. The text is full of anger and reads like every other fantasy revenge story on LW. The premise, a wife forcing cuckoldry on an unwilling husband, is completely divorced from reality. That demonstrates a lack of research on the subject. It demonstrates an underlying arrogance and a failure of imagination.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was certainly thorough.

I would feel sorry for her demise if she were not to blame and had not hurt others in the process. That was about as thorough as it comes.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 4 years ago
Good story

Well done. I liked it.

And @anon who had issues with forcing the sale of business. What you described? Essentially happened. Its value (the business) ended up being significantly less...and thats what he settled for. Significantly less. But it still accomplished what he intended. It wasnt about the exact amount. It was always about retribution.

As for him forcing the sale and then your assertions he would have to pay alimony? Not necessarily. If wife is an established professional with 15 to 20 years in an industry...like as a counselor or architect or real estate or PR consultant or an attorney or interior design...selling her sole proprietor business doesn't remove her ability as a professional to go back out into the workforce as an employee or manager of another business. If sale and loss of small business was an excuse from family law to be able to get out of alimony or would convince a judge one was deserving of receiving alimony? Then I know a half dozen buddies who would have sold their small businesses when their wives left them to get out of alimony and reduce their child support. The truth is their attorneys told them selling the business wouldn't absolve them from having to pay maintenance if it was called for.

The real truth is that the courts look at your profession and your earning potential. Quitting jobs or changing jobs or even selling a business does not suddenly mean you get out of being a responsible working adult with the capacity to earn a similar living. Forcing her to sell her business (lets say it was a political consulting business) would not mean that she could never get another well paying job as a lobbyist or campaign consultant. Just an example. Could apply to a hundred different professions. If her earning capacity was roughly equal to his? No alimony.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Why do these women always conflate "going along" with submissive?

"Do you really think she will stop if you put your foot down? She will just hide it" - How can she hide cuckolding him? Yes, she can cheat, but she wants him to submit, and that can't be hidden.

Why would she "come to her senses" when he's giving her everything she wants?

What's this "living in a shoebox" crap? Isn't it supposed to be a refrigerator box, or some other appliance?

"I was looking for something new and got caught up in the excitement." - Odd how they never want to include their husbands in "something new and exciting," except as victims.

I realize he was trying to grind her down, but why not just take half ownership of the business. If it's a successful business it will provide a steady income.

This needs serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gave it a 2. To much a work of bulshit

Really , Tammy had her own business and somewhere she lost her mind and thought her husband would accept her new found perverse lifestyle . You can run a 1 million dollar business and go in this sick other direction in your life and expect a well thought out ending. As you wrote this .it is not up to par with any good stories on this spite. Just 3 names .dtiverson ,laptopwriter,bill and Kate.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

All's well that ends well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now the title scared me off

But I went to comments and then read the story. Grade a superb BTB. She never saw it coming. That was the perfect setup for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Pretty sure

he would get X percentage of whatever she sold her business for less any debt rather than a percentage of the appraised value. Even if the appraisal was legit at the time, business values change over time. For that matter, even a business legitimately worth a million will probably sell for less in a distress/forced sale like this. When a house gets sold, the spouse gets half the net proceeds, not half the appraised value. Business, or any other asset, same way assuming the judge says fifty fifty.

Smart play would have been to take a personally guaranteed promissory note for half a mil paid off over time with interest tying up everything she owns as collateral with him being in first position. He would have maximized his take by letting her keep the business. He also would have maximized her pain every time she wrote the check. All's well that ends well but a little research wouldn't hurt. Perhaps there's a lawyer on here to clean up my plan.

Neat and tidy little story. Keep writing.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
Interesting story

Thank you for not having the man turn around and take it easy on her in the divorce or white knight her afterwards and help her get back on her feet. Fuck that noise, that bitch was the enemy pure and simple.

As for the sick pathetic people who are actually taking that mentally ill woman's side in the comments section, I can only express my hope that each one of you pieces of shit manages to off yourself or trip and fall into a hundred foot hole before you are able to spread your diseased genes. What she was trying to do is a psychopathic act of pure hatred, anyone who thinks that is remotely acceptable behavior for someone "bored" in a relationship is a person who needs to be lit on fire and put out with a sledge hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was waiting for her to commit suicide lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I stopped reading when the lawyer told him the would blackmail his future Exwife.

Blackmail is illegal and as an officer of the court, she has a legal duty to be ethical, she sure as fuck wouldn’t broadcast her intention to blackmail her clients wife into capitulation.

That would get her disbarred and she’s supposed to be the “top lawyer”? Sounds like you e been reading too much literotica.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I think there was opportunity early on to avoid this mess. Maybe it could have been avoided and a marriage could have been saved. He did a good job of setting her up and allowing her to find a stud. They needed to divorce but hey they did have 20 yrs of something called love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No backing down

Thank you for not turning him into another martyr in the end.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
The whole BTB is useless bs

The whole BTB does not make any sense. If the business took out a loan, then the bank would get all the proceeds, not husband or wife. Why does husband get the home, and not split 50/50? Even if husband was blackmailing wife, there seems to be no reason for her to give up anything, because everyone already knew everything.

The story is asinine and I am pissed that I took the time to read this garbage.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
SHE lost everything

Even though some may have a tiny bit of sympathy for her, I don't. SHE reaped what she wanted to sow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story,.... or ... comments,...?..

Entertainment is like gold, as in, ( "gold is where you find it" ). This story has some entertainment value, but was not outstanding in any way. Even the frequent grammatical annoyances were unremarkable. Still the author put in the effort to publish and so I say, " Bravo", for that.

The comments have been a tad more entertaining than the story. I honestly had to stop myself from chuckling out loud a few times.

TSam, I think you could do better. Give writing another go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Sorry, this isn't erotica! I read literotica cuckold stories for mind stimulation, I love to see hot wives humiliate cuck hubby's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
COULD I GIVE THIS STORY A 100 STARS?............

Such a refreshing tale. Whore asks for help with the daughter and his response is perfect. The only thing that would have made this story gain a full 500 stars would have been if the husband hadn't held back from asking how much she was enjoying the excitement she had created. I'm sorry, but in btb there's never enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yet another situation

That demonstrates how divided people are on what is their kink. The last anonymous guy wrote that erotica to him was a hotwife cuckolding her hapless husband. I and some others don't find these humiliations and deceptions at all erotic. It would be like having the family pets for dinner , and calling that good eats. But not criticizing , just pointing out one man's link is another man's poison. Still wish there were a cuckold / hotwife section , since stories like this could be read and enjoyed by people like me , and hotwife or cuckold (successful ) could be read by those that enjoy them. But some have surprise endings. Just Plain Bob writes both , with often identical leadins I realize it is a free site , and writers are putting out their art for no compensation but our comments, but that just makes dissatisfaction of a diverse readership worse. I know some good authors who have left this site , or tread very gingerly because of perceived abuse. Without knowing something about the story, you can't use the if you don't like it don't read it defense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

It's refreshing to read a BTB story where the husband did not wait months (or years) before ending the sham marriage.

argeelogargeelogalmost 4 years ago
Really really good

5 stars. Thank you. Ignore the ignorant jerks who always pick on “not reality” to downplay the value of a good story. It was a well told btb story and I for one felt that she deserved the outcome. People, it’s a story, not a documentary. Lighten up !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pity

Pity he didn't trace Mistress B and reek some form of revenge on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHY WOULD HE EVEN........

Let her have $80 G? She valued the business at $1M so he should have taken all the money from that deal. And if there was only 400 thousand he should have taken the additional 100 G from whatever funds were split. I love to see a cheater punished to the max. This story came close.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 4 years ago
Nice to have a different plot twist

Refreshing to read a story that portrays a husband who has the guts to stand up to his wife’s nefarious plotting.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

I guess she got what she asked for. Ended up really brutal for her.

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

all right maybe maybe not

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick twisted bitch

!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Well, it is fantasy, right?

Everyone wants revenge on someone like this and that's what makes a story like this fun. The thing is, if he really wanted to shed the pain of all this he would cut his share of her business down to $100k as an act of grace and move on. It might actually teach her something and make her a better person in the future. Of course, if you told the story that way you would get cries of "Cuck! Cuck! Cuck-a-doodle-do!" and all the adolescents would come out to play. Good story. Probably not realistic, but satisfying.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Ow that is my sort of fantasy outcome. A real BTB loved it

Scores 5/5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Now that is my sort of fantasy outcome.

Just loved it, a great BTB, well done!!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a sick twisted bitch

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why didn't they try to find Mistress B and stop her causing anymore problems.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband was a scumbag, and eventually his daughter will decide the same

Any person who reacts with such evil intent, in revenge for someone else's evil intent is no better. I feel so sorry for the daughter. I felt sorry for the husband, until he showed himself to be a selfish ass. Wife's only choice at this time, make sure husband has a fatal accident while house and business transactions are still open, and insurance policies haven't changed.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Just read a Lit strong person rationalized into the usual Lit hapless cuckold. This was the cure . Thanks.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
This was sure

Not what I expected. I surely thought it was a cuck story. But I enjoyed this one thouroughly. I could understand the husband's reaction. Why not destroy the wife if you have the means. This woman surely didn't need our sympathy. She was a cold hearted bitch. She was dealt with like one. So anonymous why are you saying the man reacted so badly. Me thinks you love cuck stories, and maybe want to be one. Five stars. You anonymous need to shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Retarded anon

What's with peoples brain this days

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not only did Steve get his but also Mistress B.

You see Mistress B was a 45 year lod very fat male who still lived at home with his parents. I tracked him down and found all this out over a year and a half.

Once I had him identified my plans for Mistress B changed.

One night he went out to a fast food joint for hamburgers. While walking back to his car I cornered him and told him who I was. He was terrified and became a blubbering wreck. Did this affect me NO not a bit. I proceeded to teach him a lesson.

Well he ended up in hospital and during the Police investigation they searched his computer and found out all his secrets. When his parents found out what he was up to they were ashamed and kicked him out without any further support.

Now Steve ended up in hospital as well but not from me. His wife's father caught up with him one night and really did a job on him. Both knee caps, both his hands, his jaw and his genitals were all destroyed. Seeing as he had been sacked by his employer he did not have medical coverage so received only average treatment. He is definitely not the brash smarmy bastard he had been. In fact he is a gelding who walks with a limp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's one of the most epic BTB that i have read...and totally believable in the way how the law applies divorce in a 50-50 state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this. So nice to see a good or nice man with a spine.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

for a sec i thought he would give in at the end with his daughter. a lot of the authors ive read on here had everything a btb story should be, but would ruin the ending by having the hubby give the cheating wife a small victory of sorts. im glad u didnt and let it be a true btb. nice work

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago
Good read.

I have now found the leading cause for divorce! Marriage!

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Good Story

I look forward to reading more of JRandyJ's comments. Well done Randy.

Good story. 4*

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Needs an resolution about Mistress B

Mistress b’s real identity could be nicely ironic. Hire a tracing special hacker specialist, find him her.and reveal the truth to wife and daughter.

The “truth?” Perhaps her can be a mousey housewife living with a slob that she has to wait on 24/7.? Or a wannabe feminist that waits tables and lives in a 5th floor flat?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Take sbrooks advise and edit, edit, edit until all you have left is a dozen paragraphs, with minimal conversation, and robotic at best.

Keep up the good work and thank you for your story.

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
I grabbed the phone from her hand punching her code to open it. Just as quickly, I hit Steve’s number

Tells you everything about him, I think. The name’s Bond, James Bond. That’s what this stuff is. We can see from this the very reason that that Tammy has lost the plot. No cuckold relationship would start this way. This is just a divorcees fantasy of how it all should have gone back in the day. He is, and has been a bully and an egoist. “I tossed the small cage at her”...something like that. We are are to take from this that, No Way, would he have managed to get his (huge) dick into that even if he had wanted to.

Tammy was so ill prepared that she had just bought ANY cage, a token of her resistance. We see here an example of the worm turning after years of the kind of behaviour that I have shown.

Why do men still get married in the USA? If the contract has been changed by law amendments it is not simply the binding of lovers anymore, is it? The Marriage Contract has become like George Washington’s axe, with five new blades and four new handles. People should demand something else. If divorce does favour women there is good reason for women to want marriage, but also a reason for men to begin hating as the prospect of the financial effects of a divorce loom to affect them personally. No surprise that this James Bond stuff might appear, but it has appeared in Lit, the home of erotic stories

In my view the real story is that Tammy has realised how bleak will be her life now that Robin has gone to college. Maybe she is afraid to ask him for a divorce because she knows what we have found out, what a savage shit he is. He might even kill her. Don’t say that that is unlikely. Isn’t it 20 women a week in the US, killed by their partners?

The story is an ego trip, where he is shown to be in the right, in every single way, and what that bitch Tammy can expect if she ever rebels. His stale marriage is her stale marriage too. She had nowhere to turn, but worms do have to turn anyway eventually. We get a taste of how her married life has been, he crushes her at every turn. Should it be in Lit, or a horror comic?

WwoodyWwoodyalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely do not believe in cuckoldery and that a woman is totally wrong in attempting to make her husband into one involuntarily, but his reaction is that of someone who has NEVER TRULY LOVED his wife.

BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL AS THEY WILL OBTAIN MERCY

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Cheating Bitches.... Now in Regular and Self-Burning!"

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is a great example of why I read cuckold stories. I always hope that the cuck target will turn and destroy the whore and the bull. That is exactly what happens here. The only thing that I would change is that I would let Steve come through the door. Extra point for Robin refusing to talk with her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

time to follow up, by taking her back as a sex slave.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

If I had one complaint is that Kevin never gave Mistress B a visit. Great story, exactly how a husband should have reacted when a wife wanted to cage him and cuck him no matter how much he loved her. Unlike some other comments I don't think he should have showed mercy, she was completely unwilling to show him any. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd be willing to bet that Mistress B was just some woman who had 2 ex-husbands and lived with her cat or she wasn't a woman at all. Maybe Mistress B was a 52 year-old truck driver with a lot of time on his hands and a big imagination.

Who would be stupid enough to take any kind of advice from an anonymous source on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much like the outcome but can't help the fact that the hubby seemed like he didn't care at least in the dialogue. Yes he took action against her but there were no emotional dialogue coming from the hubby. Not saying he should've cried or anything but it all just seemed like a game to him.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

I liked it, stretched the believability a little but nothing too outrageous, worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only is he not a cuckold he is also not an idiot. Too many many men go brain dead when they discover they have been cheated on and assault the woman or worse kill her. Sadly this is just a fictional story but it would be a good scenario to be followed in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty funny but even a bad accountant could shows loses and make the Company only worth $400,000.00. He'd only get half of that and not even if she had a good attorney and a decent Judge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hm, seemed to me that he'd long checked out of the marriage even before any of his wife's actions took place. I'd even be able to argue that in her desperation to try to save what little marriage they still shared she convinced herself that her stupid idea could work. Not a good argument, I know, but a possible one.

Not to mention he could have stopped all her crazy long before it got out of hand if only he'd talked to her, but since he'd already checked out of the marriage, well, he just let her fall. Sometimes people get so into their linear thinking that they can't get out of it without intervention.

Anyway, as stories like this go, it was okay, though divorce was ridiculous and over-the-top.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Curious not to see any responses from the resident Literotica Cuckyboy Club; Dark2Donut2, Ruttweiler, ic69hunter, and others. Would be amusing to see them clutching their pearls over this...

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

normally I would give you a 5* for this but there is another story on Literotica that is EXACTLY like this one. The only difference was the wife remarried to someone who was a cuck and they ran into the ex-husband at the daughter's wedding? and she belittled her new husband in front of him saying her ex was a real man. If that was also you, I'm more than happy to re-rate this a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story - very well described and good glow. Nice plot 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good one - should have sued the Internet bitch too.

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Excellent well and truly burnt the b*tch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, indeed he was piling on the crap he gave her. Glad he did not back down but would have been nicer to have him take her back as a slut to give away to parties, biker clubs, brothels, and fraternities. Maybe he could have Robin become a mistress to her mom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes another chapter to this great story. Chapter 2 is Where he takes her back as a sex slave just for for the sake of his daughter, letting her believe she has changed not knowing why. All the While sexually abusing her, with a chastity belt locked on to her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very well written and plot lines described and followed very well. A 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like clubbing baby seals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Might have brought some pain to the on-line coach as well.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous