All Comments on 'The Cage Pt. 02'

by woodworkerdom

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
califdaphnecalifdaphnealmost 7 years ago
Well Done

Lovely, this could go on for many chapters. Nicely written. Hop to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Another great chapter on Laura's descent. I love the pacing and look forward to the next chapter, because we all know Laura will return for more.

aboychickaboychickalmost 7 years ago
Great story so far

Such a fine story, so far, with magnificent timing and pacing. Thank you for writing and posting.

oneoldmanoneoldmanalmost 7 years ago
No Fan of BDSM

but I couldn't stop reading it. there must be more to this.

Easy reading, well written, but you need an editor. Many misspellings.

Over all I'm hooked on you as a favorite author.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done..

Inliked this chapter better than the first (your description of Laura and her husband's life and marriage felt like you were just going through and checking boxes (never been with anyone else - check; happy marriage - check; Christian - check; etc.). That being said, this was a great chapter and I look forward to seeing to what depths of depravity George will take her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done!

I agree with the others above. Great timing and pace, very easy to read. Please continue!

IamMollyAnnaIamMollyAnnaalmost 7 years ago
Meow 🎀

Ôh my, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. I really had wished there was another part to this.

It reminds me a lot of my story :) I could help you with material if you need. I especially loved how you focused on her need to be out of control.

Beautifully written - I was in a trance like state myself while reading it the first time. The toy simultaneously vibrating south of my border aided in my pleasure with this story.

So..thank you ...💚

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
Great!

I would love to see another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

Need a another chapter or two

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Would like you to continue with this story, It seams to me that she neads to be controled and wold love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

Keep this hot thread cumming...

FoolishdancerFoolishdanceralmost 7 years ago
YUMMM!!

Can't help but ask for more.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
even if this George is sex god Adonis himself.....is Laura's obsession with his as mad as a hatter freak sex possible?!:D;))

Such complete dumbass sex freaks of women are stored in your imaginations!! ;)) Vanilla as Laura's erotic life with her husband might be....will she be getting off on being immovably restrained nude,within a cage....and have this and that done to her for hours?! ;))

Even if this George is sex God Adonis himself.....is such obsession of Laura,with his as mad as a hatter freak sex possible?!;))and many readers seem to be getting off heavily on this too!! :D;))

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5***** SO VERY HOT

Keep the story chapters coming in!!!!

Oh, did he knock Laura up?

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sex God Adonis

What lies deep in the recesses of a woman's (perhaps even subconsciously) fantasies and secret desires?

I wonder what your answers to your own rhetorical questions might be

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@woodworkerdom Sex God Adonis...answers!! ;))

what my answers to my own rhetorical questions might be?! ;)) hey...droves are lapping up your story....!!;)) why must you be so difficult that one dislike pricks you?! ;))too used to being Sex God Adonis,yeah?! ;))

as for some answers..:)) i am a girl who loves BDSM and is a natural submissive.....has two timed while going steady....by confessing,utterly ashamed,guilt pangs stung, and near tearful.....the bitter truth to both guys...!!...didnt expect forgivenesses but got it from both,no punishments ( when i even attended back to back shows of the same movie with each separately!!)..thats when i realised with awe guys were a mystery to me!! ;))

i utterly loved my steady boyfriend but try what i might, i could not fight off the tempestuous passion for this stranger...as though something possessed me!!....didnt have a clue and still dont have a clue why!!....

no brother wished to be a true bro!!.....what happened later is beside the point!!....but i so craved for a true bro!!

but this very little me, who would apparently seem very sexually frustrated and desperate..... is not getting off on your story....as you can see.....i sent the comment already!! ;))why?!deepest recesses of a woman's mind glimpses?! ;))

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomalmost 7 years agoAuthor

@wanderinggypsy I wasn't prickling. On the contrary, I loved your response and even moreso your second response. It was your writing style...the way you secret your meaning underneath the words and yet hidden in plain sight that I found intriguing. Thank you for your feedback and also for reading my entire story despite not liking it

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
On accusation of reading your story despite not liking it!! ;))a potshot aimed at me?!;))..guilty as charged!! ;))but tell you what....:)) find better potshots, online enemy lit writer and such teams!! ;))

Hey cager!!;))On your compliment counter comment about the comments...pleasure!!:) and charmed!!:)(with an oh so mild blush!!) :))

and your thanking me for reading you ...one of the fast becoming popular writers on lit...?! ;))really puts me in a claustrophobic,very stuffy..er..cage...of massive embarrassment!! ;)) plz dont!!:))

your writing's X-factor drawing readers to passionate love or hate responses to your story....putting it in the highest comments list so often!!;))Your sheer power,Dude!!;)) you deserve every bit of reader attention!!;))no 'sorries'..no 'thank yous' please!!;))have you seen me write 'sorry' for criticising?!;))neither will you ever see me write it ever!! ;)):p

i'll continue reading your Cage chapters.... and if the pang and itch is killing.....i'll openly criticise....as vouched to you frankly and earnestly...in this open letter!! ;)) coz i'm yet to figure out the 'so dumb' gush mushes and going gaga over being 'caged' in that stupid 'cage' of yours'!!;))

accusation of my reading your story despite disliking it, a barb aimed at me?!;))....guilty as charged !!;)) but dying to ask you and loads of my online word war lit enemies.....what kind of criticising happens without reading the piece in question thoroughly?!;))

personal likes or dislikes of mine are utterly irrelevant and the bullseye is reaching the end of the chapter, before i begin to criticize !! :)) all of you all writers i engage in word war with, take potshots at me for reading what i dont like...?!?!?!?!?! ;))

tell you all what.....:)) find better potshots to aim,online word war enemy and enemy teams!!;))

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@wanderinggypsy. Omg

@wanderinggypsy. Omg I totally misinterpreted your intentions. I did not realize your intent was to find fodder against which to launch criticism. Of. Course you read it thoroughly so you could find faults. While my "accusation " of your reading it despite not liking it was not intended as a barb I see how you might have interpreted it as such. I am indeed happy to be a sparring partner for you. So I look forward to hearing what you think of my other stories

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Re: your OMG!!

Most welcome to counter attack whenever you feel online-attacked by me,my online sparring partner!! :)) and ecstatic that you are happy about the sparring!! ;)) you dont wanna shoo off an irksome online squabbler...you sure?!;));));));));)):p

not that shooing off would make any difference!! ;)) and want me to keep squabbling?!;)) wanting me to keep squabbling is a disarming counter attack, leaving me quite non plussed...i must admit!! ;))

since i recently found your lit id around....after lurking and wandering as a gipsy girl on lit id for long;))(as u see in my lit id),thought you were a new star on the lit block...but you've already published many stories here...so wow!!:)) i'll sure love to check them out(rubbing palms together enthusiastically!!)!!;))

till next online word war then....!!:))happy writing!!:))

stevemillerstevemilleralmost 7 years ago
part 3 please

Great story and part 2 end with setting up for part 3. More please!

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 7 years ago
Great!

Thank you for your exciting imagination and first rate writing. I loved reading every word made wish I were Laura. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Speechless....

Seriously, that was one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. It was incredibly well written and just...hot! Thank you for writing it. I know I'll definitely be reading it again...and again...and again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good story

You have the talent to write very sexy novel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really great story!

Hope you will add more chapters. I'd like to learn more about her body! What are her tits like? I wonder if George will have her pierced? Will she perform for audiences?

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the way she is drawn in. Please give us another chapter or two. Maybe as she becomes more adventurous with her husband he encourages her to go further than they have. She asks him to accompany her to the chamber to explore both of their feelings. He finds deep feelings he didn't know he had either. They come back when others are there. They both explore with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Puzzled at a logistical problem...

Husband and wife were both 26 and married for 2 years, yet in home life, she's a Mom with school-age children ?

Maybe if they married at 18, or she was a bit older but a minor quibble. Enjoyed that she could not bring herself to say the safe word, and yet doubt she'd have actually been tempted to get in the cage (dressed or not) in the first place.

Nice idea, however. Thanks.

PS I could enjoy her being forced to a dozen orgasms and then have her go home to her husband and have to explain how she is still wet and sensitive... children away for sleepovers so her husband can examine her like he's never done before... and yes, she wants her wrists and ankles tied and 5 pillows under her so her bare butt and pussy are at his mercy, first for fucking and then she gets a well deserved spanking once her naughty activities are fully revealed.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Outstanding story!!! Desperately needs a Chapter 3. If author doesn't want to write chapter 3, would he give permission for someone to finish story???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
third part

I agree a third part should be added

paullankypaullankyalmost 4 years ago

Magnificent erotic writing I Loved it

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonover 3 years ago
Loved it !

Quality writing, great subtle plot. I would like to see a part three to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More. More. I always want something like this. Fuck my cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous