The Cage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George continued his lecture with hardly a breath knowing if he took a pause, Laura would be able to interrupt him and gain control of the room if only for a moment. And, so George continued, "You experienced a sexual release, Laura, that you are absolved from letting happen to you. You were restrained and at my mercy and compelled to let it happen to you. It is my fault you did what you did, Laura."

Laura felt a weight lift off her shoulders as she was momentarily convinced it wasn't her fault she let it go on yesterday. She nodded her head in acknowledgement to George. "Yes, it is your fault and you took advantage of me," Laura said to him.

George smiled and then continued, "Yes, Laura, I take responsibility for it. But Laura do you even realize that your body is calling out for more of it right now?

Laura's nipples were erect and poking even through her bra and blouse. She had no realization that they were visible in such a way; but, Laura did feel that stirring in her loins. She had to get out of her now, she thought to herself.

But, George continued his assault on her resolve with his words, not giving Laura time to collect her thoughts enough to respond the way she knew she should respond: a upright church going wife and mother.

"Even now, your pussy is aching again, Laura." George started moving slowly around his desk as he continued to talk to Laura. "If you were restrained in the cage right now, Laura, I could take you places you never dreamed and you could not stop it. You want to stop it but you can't. You need it again, Laura."

George reach the other side of the desk and he reached out and pinched Laura's nipple bump sticking out on her shirt. Laura recoiled and slapped at George's hand and she looked at him with indignity. "What th..."

George adeptly interrupted Laura again. Even as George started his next sentence, Laura felt the sexual charge of having her nipple pinched, while against her will, and that charge went straight to her pussy. She felt it pulse in her panties.

"Your nipples are giving you away, Laura. Look how erect they are."

Laura looked down at her breasts in horror and crossed her arms across them to hide them. She tried to respond again, but again George cut her off.

"Your cunt is on fire in your panties right now, isn't it Laura?" This was the crest of the conversation. Either George had lost Laura using the vulgar word "cunt," or the vulgar language would work to his advantage and arouse her even more.

"No!!" Laura shouted back at him, "It is not."

Laura involuntarily clenched her thighs together to hide herself from George. It didn't work. It only served to acknowledge to George that he was right about her pussy coming to life. It backfired on her another way too: The pressure against her clit aroused her even more.

George was certain he had her now. "You want to be treated like a slut, Laura. It is something you would never admit or let happen to you and yet, you stand her in front of me and your body is aching for it." He closed the distance between them and reach out and pinched her other nipple.

"No!!" Laura backed up against the wall and George followed never letting the distance grow between them. "Stop it right now," Laura shouted at George. Laura's pussy pulsed in her panties.

George pinched her nipple again as his body pressed against her and pinned her to the wall. He quickly pushed his hand against the outside of her skirt pressing the fabric and that of her panties against her throbbing clit.

"Your cunt is on fire for this Laura." George whispered to her.

Laura wiggled and tried to get away from George. His fingers pinched her nipple harder and his hand pressed urgently against her clit. "STOP, you fucker." A small part of Laura's brain lurched hearing herself say that word.

George continued pressing his assault on her. "You know your safe word, Laura. Say it and this will all stop."

It hadn't even occurred to Laura that she had a choice to end this by using her safe word. Her brain froze momentarily as it processed this information. George slipped his hand up under Laura's skirt and pressed his finger against her wet panties.

"I can feel how wet you are Laura. You are horny and you know it. And I know it too."

"Noooo," Laura whimpered. Her body shook with the sexual arousal. "Please don't do this to me." She continued to implore him and yet the word 'taxes' wouldn't come out of her throat.

"You want me to put you back in the cage and restrain you, don't you Laura? You need to be absolved of any responsibility for this happening to you, don't you?"

His finger had slipped inside the leg band of her panties and rubbed smoothly over her bare, wet, slippery, flesh.

"No. No, I don't." Laura said and yet her head was nodding yes slightly as she said it.

George then suddenly swooped Laura up into his arms and carried her down the hall. Laura didn't know why she didn't resist at all. His strong arms felt so comforting as they held onto her firmly. As George shut the door to the basement behind them, he set her on her feet and took her by her wrist and pulled her along. She descended the spiral stairs behind him, lost in a trance.

As they stepped onto the stage, George said to Laura, "take your clothes off."

Laura stood there dumbly and did not move. She could not lift her hands to take off her clothes. That church part of her brain had enough influence still to prevent her from doing that. George knew what he was doing with Laura, though. He knew why she didn't take her clothes off and yet stood there still. He reached out and unbuttoned her blouse. He stepped behind her and pulled if off her shoulders and unclasped her bra. He pulled the zipper on her skirt and it fell to the floor around her feet. He got on his knees and helped her take off her shoes and then he pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them.

George led her to the cage. He gently guided her into it and secured her in the fasteners and he pressed the button. Laura was restrained in the cage like she was yesterday, except she was completely naked. Feeling the machinery pull her tight brought her half back to her senses and she began protesting again.

"No, she said. Get me out of this thing. Stop...please." She pleaded. And yet she did not use her safe word as George clipped a nipple clamp to her nipple.

The clamp bit harshly into her nipple. It was unlike anything Laura had ever experienced. Of course she had painful accidents in the past and some of them probably even quaified as more painful than the jolt that just ran though her. Laura's body stiffened at the pain and a series of "Ow, Ow, Ow," spewed out of her mouth in crescendo volume. The pain grew as the clamp settled into her. Laura's body lurched against the sturdy restraints trying to retreat from the source of pain but there was no relenting. Every part of her was trying to scream no, but only more "Ow's" came out.

Laura had always enjoyed a gentle touch by her husband to her nipples. His palm against them or his tongue/lips. She was always aroused by this tender nipple play. The desire in her loins always grew when he touched her nipples and her pussy would swell and moisten even more.

Now, the sensations were overwhelming Laura. Her body continued to try and shake the clamp off her nipple; but, the rigor of her muscles was causing her ass to clench and her pussy was receiving the same kind of sensations. Furthermore, the connection between her nipple and pussy was unmistakably present.

All these sensations were coursing through Laura and it had only been two seconds since the clamp was hung from her nipple. Suddenly, her sensations were doubled as George clamped her other nipple. The experience was now off Laura's scale. Someday this would be such a minor situation for her; but, now it was the height of anything she had experienced.

Laura's brain was frozen in the moment. She cried for him to stop. She shouted obscenities at the pain. She begged him to stop. It hurt she was telling him. But she was unable to remember she had a safe word.

George was quickly behind Laura looking directly at her fully displayed, fully accessible pussy and ass. Her thighs were pulled apart. Her sex gaped open and glistened with the arousal that started upstairs in George's office and since then just grew and grew.

Only in the length of time it took for George to navigate to the back of the cage from the side where he had applied the clamps, he pressed his fingertip onto her opening. Deliberately but not especially slowly, he pushed his finger into her vagina until his knuckles pressed against the outside. He momentarily arched his finger downward and stroked her g-spot and then pulled his finger out. He pushed it immediately back in accompanied by a second finger and repeated the g-spot stroke. He repeated this twice more and then withdrew him fingers and quickly found Laura's clit and pinched it between his finger and thumb.

Laura's body convulsed. The ascending finger fucking almost instantly pulled her body close to the threshold. George's finger and thumb pinching her clit sent her over the edge. As her orgasm began building more and more intense, George transitioned from pinching her clit to rubbing it with him finger tips and his palm, masturbating Laura masterfully towards a seeming peak. Laura moaned in her ecstasy and began riding out her explosive pleasure. And yet, she had no idea it would go even higher.

As George stroked Laura's pussy through her mounting orgasm he suddenly thrust his slippery finger into her anus. It slipped in with a single thrust. George pushed his finger tip downward and from within her ass, he stroked her g-spot. This was the explosive orgasm now that Laura had no idea was even within her body's ability to achieve. She convulsed and shuddered as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her. George continued the assault, pushing her orgasm to go on and on. Finally, she spent her desires and slumped in a sweaty fatigue.

The clamps on her nipples were not even stroking her awareness. The pain had become one with her orgasm. The pleasure and pain dissolved into each other. George withdrew his fingers from Laura and let her rest. She hung limply from her restraints gulping air into her lungs. Slowly she began to recover.

The slight rustling Laura unconsciously heard behind her didn't register in her endorphin numbed frontal cortex until George came around to the front of the cage. Laura looked up to see him totally naked and his cock was fully erect. Laura gazed at it in fascination. It was probably an inch longer than her husband's. But it was quite a bit thicker. Bill was always a good lover and his penis had never failed to please Laura; but, as she looked at this phallus before her, she stared in awe. Bill's cock was the only cock she had known.

She continued to breath heavily from her massive orgasm; although, her breathing was slowing down some. George studied her face for a moment, gauging her state of mind and body. Laura did not raise her eyes to look into his as she continued to stare at his dick. In part, this was because it was difficult to raise her head up inside the cage. In part, even, it was the fascination she had with his member. Slowly, Laura's mind had been becoming unclouded by the chemicals in her brain and now those chemicals were flooding back into her brain as it registered the object of species procreation. All be said, it really wasn't her frontal cortex that was registering these things. Her instincts deep in her more primitive brain were fully engaged now. Despite her very recent orgasm, her womb was now again in crave mode as her unconscious thoughts sent signals to her entire reproductive tract to rally for what it instinctively needed.

Laura tried to overcome these feelings and weakly said, "I have to go, Mr. Standing. I am going to be missed at work." Despite her desire to be convincing and in control, her words came out in a voice of resignation. She fought internally to bring out her safe word. She knew she had it and she knew it was the word, 'taxes.' Every time she tried to utter it though, it slipped away just like sand between your fingers. Her mind tried to clutch at it but couldn't hold on tightly enough to use it.

George showed no sign on his face as he quietly observed Laura's internal struggle. He was fully aware that she was not using her safe work and he knew at him moment, at least, he still had a go signal from her.

"That was a beautiful orgasm, Laura," he congratulated her. "I am so proud that you were able to allow yourself to experience it."

George corrected himself, "It is not a shortcoming on your part, Laura. Remember, you were unable to prevent it from happening. You cannot be held accountable for what is happening to you in your utter helplessness and so you must endure whatever happens to you."

Laura's head swam in a sea of confused euphoria. A little spark in her brain still struggled to deny to George what he had just said. That spark still clung to that word 'taxes'. Her head nodded affirmatively though despite the spark of defiance.

George moved back behind Laura and ever so gently stroked her swollen pussy, mindful of the sensitivity it would have at this point. At the same time he reached up between her knees and grasped the chains that hung from her nipple clamps. Without tugging her nipples he guided the chains back under her hips. Laura groaned at the touch to her sex by his hand and her hips tried to move against the restraints, not in protest but in desire.

George rubbed Laura's sex more now, spreading her copious lubrication over her lips and clit. He expertly stroked her clit, slowly bringing it back to full arousal. Then suddenly he attached her nipples to her clit with a clamp mutually shared by the chains at the opposite end from her breasts. The clamp bit hard into her clit and she gasped and yelled out in the pain. That pain lasted only a fraction of a second before it turned to an extreame pleasure Laura had never known. Her body convulsed in a new kind of orgasm frought of both pain and pleasure.

George already had at his ready, a medium sized butt plug already lubricated. At the very onset of Laura's orgasm, he pressed it against her anus, twisting it back and forth and insisting that it penetrate her. Laura again felt pain that dissolved into pleasure and she grunted and screamed at the extreme feelings.

"That's it my little toy. Cum hard for me," George commanded her. The butt plug seated fully in Laura's ass. In one motion, George pulled on the chains such that all three clamps snapped off her nipples and clit. Laura's body jerked as George's cock plunged fully into her waiting tunnel. George fucked Laura fast, hard and without mercy.

Laura's orgasm lasted forever. She tried to fuck her restrained body back at George without much effect but he thrusting was all she needed to ride high on the pleasure. George's fingers wrapped around the wires of the cage, steadying his body as he thrust into her. He fucked her and he fucked her and she came constantly until at last his own orgasm blossomed. He poured out his cum into Laura's womb until they both were spent.

When he had recovered some, George pressed the button that released the tension on Laura's restraints. He silently unclasped all the buckles and opened the front of the cage. He reached in and helped Laura crawl out. She stood up as as she did so, she felt the plug still in her ass. She reached around to pull it out...

"Leave it in!" George stopped her.

Laura pulled her hand away and looked at George with somewhat pleading eyes. Laura wondered to herself why she was obeying him. Who was he to her that he could issue an order like that and she would just obey him unquestioningly. A part of it was that it was embarrassing standing before him now naked, stripped of all her defenses that clothing afforded her. It was also just a little less embarrassing to stand there with the butt plug in than it would be to pull it out with him watching her.

Then, Laura found her courage. She went for her pile of clothes and began to pull them on.

"Stop," said George. "I'm not ready for you to get dressed." George stood in front of Laura as naked as she was, his cock dangling spent from moments ago but still glistening with their combined juices.

"No, I have to go," responded Laura. She pulled her bra on and began fastening it.

George walked up to Laura and pulled her hand away from her bra and then tweaked her nipple. "I said I want you to stay naked."

Laura looked at him in defiance and restarted fastening her bra.

George took another tact. "Get back in the cage, Laura. I'm not done with you." He took a hold of her wrist and gently pulled her toward the cage. Suddenly, Laura was again unable to resist her urges and she almost eagerly crawled back into the cage. The movement of backing into the cage made her fully aware of the plug in her ass. George was quick to refasten the cuffs to her wrists and then finish restraining her again in the cage. He pushed the button and pulled her up tight in the cage, her thighs again pulled apart.

Laura found herself back where she felt safe. She could not resist him in this state. She did not have to make excuses for not fighting back. She was at his mercy and not at fault for the nameless things that were happening to her. Laura felt relief and contentment flow over her in this absolved condition.

"Do you want me to make you cum again, Laura?" George asked her.

"NO," she said emphatically as her head nodded yes.

George knelt down in front of the cage and pushed his cock through the wires. "Clean me off slave."

"Noooo." The 'no' trailed off to silence only because Laura had let his cock push into her mouth and she swirled her tongue around it. She hungrily lapped at it and sucked it, tasting her cum and his combined. She had never tasted Bill's cum, nor her own and now she was tasting both. George fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. All she could do was hold her head up. Her restraints prevented her from adding to the motion. If he wanted his cock deep in her mouth he pushed it in. If he wanted it out, he pulled it out. If Laura wanted either of these she could do nothing but hope he would do it for her.

George's cock grew to full stiffness as he fucked her face and Laura kept up with it's growing size, stretching her jaw open to accommodate it. Suddenly George erupted, filling her mouth. She swallowed all that she could of his cum until he finally deflated and pulled out of her mouth. Laura whimpered as he left her.

George then went back around to the back of Laura and began masturbating her with a large vibrator. Soon Laura was cumming hard again, grunting and moaning. She lost total control this time and started chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me fuck me." until finally her orgasm was complete. George pulled the butt plug from her and let her out of the cage again.

This time he let her get dressed. She did so silently and didn't utter a word as they ascended the steps and he escorted her to the exit of the building.

"See you tomorrow, Laura," George said to her.

"I don't think so," Laura responded as she stepped out the door.

12