The Caged Desk

Story Info
He teases her from beneath her desk during a zoom call.
1.2k words
4.71
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm about to join a conference call with about 20 attendees, and I'll be presenting about 30 minutes of content on camera. I'm dressed professionally, and you're under my desk, kneeling on my footrest, with no way out. There's a shelf and then the wall on your right; on your left is all metalwork holding up the end of the desk and more metalwork behind you. You're caged in by me, in my rolling desk chair, and the wall behind that. The only way out for you would be to move my chair, but you won't because I'm on camera.

Just before I'm ready to turn my camera on, you tap my thigh and motion pulling my pants down. I lift my ass and hips but leave the work to you. Before I know it, my leggings are gone, and I'm just in a pair of black lace panties.

There's always some lotion on the shelf to your right. You grab it and start with an amazing foot rub. I run my other foot over your still-clothed cock, listening to the very quiet moan you're suppressing, but I'm very dedicated to hearing you.

You lean in and kiss and lick your way from the inside of my knee up to the inside of my thigh.

You gently lick my pussy through my underwear, teasing me, until I slowly lift one hip and then the other and you slip my panties off bit by bit until I'm bare and exposed, still talking on camera on my call. You ease my knees as wide as they can go in the chair, sliding your tongue over the bit of my bare pussy you can get to, until you flick it under the edge of my hood, right on my clit. You have one arm wrapped around behind me, so I can't roll backward, and your other spreads my pussy open.

When I don't need my hand on the mouse, I've got it on your head, steering you the way I want. But because of the meeting, we have to go maddeningly slowly.

I finish presenting, and the focus moves to someone else, but the call isn't over. I turn my camera off, mute my mic, slide forward in the chair, and rock my hips until you grab tightly and hold me in place, sucking and licking.

When the call finally ends, I sign off, roll my chair back, and let you out of the caged-in space under my desk. I'm about to pull you over to the couch in the next room when my computer rings with an incoming call. I tell you to lie down on the floor next to me, get your dick out, and stroke gently. Then I gesture with my finger to my lips to be quiet and answer the call. It's just a few questions, but I caress your thigh with my foot as I answer them, watching your dick get impossibly hard.

When I finally get to hang up again, I set my account to do not disturb, close the lid, close the external camera, slide off the seat and impale myself on your cock. I'm so wet that I slide right down and bottom out immediately. Your moan is the best thing I've ever heard, and I want to make you do that again and again.

I pull the blanket I keep handy over as a pillow for you, and then pull my shirt off. I lean forward and tell you to remove my bra and then use your mouth on my nipples.

I buck on your cock, rolling my hips as I move as much as I can without pulling my tits away from your face.

You're so ready, and you ask if you can cum. I say no, that I need to get off first, so you shudder and mumble ok around my nipple. Your hand slips between us and your thumb circles my clit.

The pressure drags me closer to cumming with each circle. To make sure you don't cum yet, I slide off your cock just before my orgasm hits and I grind down on your thigh. My arousal smears all over you, glistening and slick.

Your cock is still rock hard. I ask what you want me to do with you while trailing a single finger up and down the seam, pressing against the extra sensitive underside of your cock head. Precum is slowly leaking, and I lean down to take a taste, flicking my tongue in your slit.

I sit up, scoot forward and slip your cock back into me. I'm bouncing slower now, rotating my whole pelvis to get the deepest contact and watching your abs clench each time as you struggle to hold onto the edge. You beg me to let you cum, and I think about it, but I'm not quite to my second, soI ask you to try very hard to hold out just a bit longer, to be my very good Naughty Boy.

Keeping your cock in me, I stay still, pulling your shoulders up and turning until you can lean on the wall. I push my tit in your face and tell you that the rougher you get, the sooner we will both get off. You begin to suck and pull at my nipple, biting down and pulling until I'm just a moaning mess, writhing in your lap. Just before I cum, I whisper, "Now. Cum now, Naughty Boy. Fill my pussy with your cum."

You're bucking into me before I can get the last sentence out. Your right arm is wrapped across my back, your hand splayed over my asscheek. Your fingers are digging in; holding me down on your cock so possessively... I can't wait to feel those little bruises from each finger tomorrow and remember how desperately you wanted me right now. Your left hand is wrapped around the top of my thigh, your palm pushing down on me and your thumb seeking my sopping seam. You pull some of my wetness up and glide up my clit. No matter how hard I try, I can't help but buck against your thumb, until it pushes the hood back. You press hard on the bundle of sensitive nerves, setting off my orgasm. I squirt all over you while my pussy milks your cock and I can feel your hot cum inside me.

I ride your dick until the pulsing in my clit and pussy slow and then relax into you, caressing your arms and shoulders, running my nails through your hair as we both relax. When you begin to soften, I clench my pussy around your cock one last time as I slide off and take you to the couch. Your cum is slowly dribbling out of me and down the inside of my thigh when I tell you to put your cage back on, ignoring the mess on your cock. You do so, eager to please but also a bit reluctant because the sex is done. "How long," you start to ask, but I kiss you quiet, lay you down on the couch, and straddle your face. I tell you to clean me up, after the mess you made.

When you're done, and I've had a little aftershock or two, I stand up and let you go clean up quickly - but while keeping the cage on. We cuddle on the couch, kissing and caressing, eventually napping for a bit. When we wake up, I kiss you again and tell you, "24 hours". You look at me confused, but the coy grin on my face says it all. "24 hours in your cage before you're allowed out again."