Tied Down (Silence is Consent)

Story Info
Her night, her rules, he submits to her wishes.
7.1k words
4.56
8.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
14ALL
14ALL
16 Followers

Authors note:

Consider this a warning: I know very little about bondage and BDSM, so let's get that out of the way first, because that's where this story starts. You've been warned.

The idea for this story came from a dream and the text that follows is a far departure from what I originally envisioned. I knew the general idea of where I wanted it to finish, but I didn't know how to get there. Somehow, I decided to start with the male character in confines and the thing just snowballed from there. The writing below was birthed from my imagination only, which seems to be beyond my control lately.

Before you get into it, just know that there are elements of bondage, submission, dominance, anal play, cunnilingus, creampie / cum eating, group sex, and some other touches that were intentionally left to the reader to infer. Anyway, no one is forcing you to read this shit. If you choose to continue, I hope you enjoy it.

Tied Down (When Silence is Consent)

"How did I get here? What have I gotten myself into?" He thought to himself. He couldn't see anything. He was naked except for some kind of soft bag covering his head. It felt like silk and smelled of floral perfume; which he found to be a rather pleasant aroma. His breath had dampened the fabric, and at this point, he could practically taste the fragrance with each breath.

He was on his knees, his hands were bound behind his back and linked to his ankles. He didn't know how long he'd been here like this, but it was long enough that his joints were sore; really they were beginning to hurt. The nature of his confines meant that any struggling would land him on one side or the other with permanence. Righting himself would be impossible and he fought mentally to maintain his posture while his knees begged for relief.

Despite the uncomfortable nature of his predicament, he was rather enjoying himself. Although he could see nothing, his ears were delighted by the sounds of sex. It was some kind of a recording, possibly porn, possibly something else. Whatever it was, it was fabulous and titillating. Moans and whispers, physical sounds, wetness. In the darkness, the sounds of pleasure saturated his mind, painting vivid images of things to come.

It had been well over a week since his last orgasm, maybe longer, he really couldn't remember. His abstinence had all been part of her plan. Additionally, she had assigned him homework. Each night before bed, she had queued a specific porn video for him to watch. The videos were of various sorts and none of them seemed to have any common theme besides that of sex. The catch, of course, was that he was not permitted any relief from his inevitable arousal. And the accumulation had impregnated his mind with persistent and recurring thoughts of sexual acts, creating something of an edged state of mind.

The carry over of his arousal was intense and building by the moment. However, it wouldn't have been evident to any observer for his bindings were not limited to his hands and feet. His manhood was also restrained. It was imprisoned in a particular device which made his erection impossible. A chrome cock cage encased both his penis and testicles invoking an unfamiliar sensation combining both pleasure and pain.

His current situation was a new one for him, but it wasn't entirely surprising. Several weeks earlier, she had disclosed this idea to him over dinner at their favorite restaurant. He had asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she'd replied saying she was in need of nothing. As most men do, he pressed on asking what she would wish. After some back and forth working through apprehensions, she revealed her desire. And she told him that she wished for a special night with him, one in which she was in control; her rules. At face value, it seemed innocent enough.

But he prodded and his selfishness got the best of him as he delighted in the thoughts of an evening fulfilling his own designs in which she projected a faux dominance. However, this was not to be. She had a specific idea of what she wanted and it was to remain a secret until it would actually happen. For him, two rules were to be observed. One, he was to say nothing throughout the whole experience. And two, he was to commit to complete compliance with her intentions.

She told him that the nature of her request would test his resolve. It would challenge his compliance. And that her pleasure would likely be at the expense of his. But in spite of this, there were to be no consequences for a breach of either rule, she explained, beside her own disappointment. She warned him to think carefully before accepting her proposal because she didn't want to get her hopes up just to be let down. Understanding such implications, he promised to abide by her terms and he acquiesced. Anything would be better than to fail her.

Kneeling in the dark, the fire in his knees was becoming unbearable. So much so, that it now held his libido in check. The pressure exerted by his penis on the lockup had somewhat abated and his mind was shifting to focus on the pain in his legs. He was near ready to throw himself to the floor when he heard the door open and the sound of footsteps approach his position.

Instantaneously he forgot what he was feeling. The sounds of feet on the hardwood floor signaled relief but also revealed the likely presence of more than one person. It wasn't the sound of shoes but of bare feet. Someone else is here, he thought. And then the presence of another was confirmed as he felt separate sets of hands on both his upper arms. Next, he felt his shackles released and his feet were free; though his hands remained secured behind his back. The hands that touched him felt soft and feminine; small yet firm. Things happened so quickly that his emotional processing was left in the dust.

"Stand up." Said the voice to his right. It was her, he recognized her familiar tone instantaneously.

But then another woman added, "Carefully." And this voice was not one he recognized.

His joints stiff, he attempted to stand, but stumbled. Both women controlled his movements in unison and prevented him from falling. They caught his weight securely and hoisted him to his feet in one quick and powerful movement. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt such strength influence his movements. Unnerving yet assuring. So much so that he momentarily forgot that he was naked, bound, and suppressed with a cock cage in front of at least two women; one of which he knew and the other he didn't.

The distraction only lasted the moment, however. Standing between these women, he began to realize his exposure and felt a pang of anxiety stir within. Someone else was seeing him like this. They were seeing him bound, along with the most pathetic presentation of his penis possible. Panic and dread began to knot his stomach. Sounds seemed to vanish as a hot ringing in his ears became present. A predicament manifested in which he wanted to ask what was going on, but he also wanted to hold true to his word. His continued silence was voluntary but the intensity of confusion was not.

"You're okay," Said the familiar voice, "Try to walk this way. We've got you." Her tone kind but firm.

Now on his feet, he moved with the women as they reorientated his body. The bag over his head now revealed a translucence as he could see the vague shape of an illuminated doorway. Pressure on his upper arms signaled movement and he began to confidently place one foot in front of the other as he instinctively made his way through the threshold.

Light from the hallway improved visibility somewhat. Turning his head, he could now see the general shape of each of the women who held him. He could make out their footsteps as they moved together. Uniform shades suggested they were mostly naked with perhaps something comparable to a bikini covering their intimates. Contrast in color suggested as much, but he really couldn't tell. Truth was, he couldn't see shit, it could all be in his head. The cerebral analysis of his surroundings was cut short as they arrived and entered the next room.

This room was dark again and the visibility afforded by the light in the hallway was now lost. He could no longer visually make out his surroundings. However, this new space felt open. Acoustically, he could sense a subtle familiarity. This was his bedroom. And it felt like there might be someone else present.

Forward progress halted and the women released his arms. A soft breath warmed his ear before her familiar voice eased his anxiety.

She whispered sincerely and very delicately, "Thank you so much for doing this. Please don't break character. You're doing great and just know your safe no matter what. I love you. Thank you."

Her words instantly shattered his stress and filled him with joy. The nature of his anxiety shifted and was no longer fear centric. Rather, he was now feeling a new sense of anxiety tied to anticipation. Curiosity replaced distress. And he was now thinking about the other woman. Or more accurately, the other women. He was now certain there was a third person in the room.

In the room, the sounds of shuffling around him left no doubt that there were at least three people present, besides himself. Movement was detectable to his left, to his right, and somewhere behind him. Based on the light footsteps and seemingly graceful activity he presumed they were all female, but there was really no way to know anything about the third individual. And really, all he knew about the second individual was that she had soft hands and spoke like a woman.

Attempts to ascertain and analyze the information around him accelerated time, but were quickly halted before he could reason much. Hands were on him once again. New bindings were being applied to his wrists and feet. Soft and smooth, they were applied with purpose. Next, he felt his hands uncoupled and freed from their prior restriction. However, there was no freedom.

Immediately following release, the bodies guided him once again until he found the edge of the bed with his shins. They turned him, sat him down, and pushed him to recline. No sooner did his back hit the bed, one of the women scrambled over top of him to the other side. Quickly, they secured his appendages to each of the four corners of the bed. They secured him such that he could barely move. It didn't dissuade him, however, and he felt somewhat amused by the quick and abrupt behavior. In reality, they didn't have to be so quick, nor so firm. This was his choice to cooperate.

Remembering that this was voluntary gave him a sense of control, despite being captive. Calm fell over him as he knew he could end it with a single word. And this knowledge provided peace to open his senses to his environment. Uncertainty was quelled. Intrigue Blossomed. In the darkness, he smiled to himself with his newfound confidence.

The air was comfortable, he noted. Warm enough that the exposure of his naked skin felt pleasant. Cozy, comfortable sheets spread beneath him and cradled his body on the soft mattress. Once again, his attention focused on the floral perfume as he took a deep breath. He now noticed soft music and the sounds of hushed whispers. The voices were present but inaudible. Turning his head from side to side, he could detect seemingly random sources of light, which he determined to be candles or similar. Then, he noticed the shadow of one of the bodies cross the light source and the haze of illumination disappeared. One of the women approached him.

Her hand delicately made contact with the center of his chest and dragged her nails gently down his abdomen. As she passed his bellybutton, her hand broke contact momentarily before landing again on the cage that contained him. Subtle clinking of her nails on the metal sent vibrations through his cock and began to reawaken his imagination. The sounds were distinct and immediately received the focus of his attention.

She captured the entirety of the cage in her hand and gently jostled it back and forth. The sensation sent shivers up his spine. It was almost like a contained masturbation and his penis quickly began to swell to the capacity of the vessel. With nowhere to go, the erectile tissue crowded into the confines of the cage and pushed back into his prostate. He could feel a distinct tension in his anus as his arousal expanded as best it could. Then he felt something wet.

Gel was being applied to his sphincter. It was warm, slick and being generously smeared by her fingers. He could feel her trace his puckered hole with the pad of her fingers; the gentle scrape of her nails occasionally making contact. With him spread eagle, she had uninhibited access to his most sensitive parts and she continued to caress and push the slick goop inside. His breathing caught each time she pressed into him.

"Do you like this?" She asked amusingly. "Oh yeah, I forgot you can't speak," She chided and continued, "I think you're ready for my little surprise."

Fingertips were replaced by the feeling of something cold, hard, and smooth. The object traced his opening with what felt like a blunt but distinct tip. As she gently moved the object around his anus, she strategically worked the tip into the center. Her efforts slowly worked him open as she applied pressure to push past his resistance. Reflexively, he attempted to clamp down; to resist the intrusion. But his efforts were unavailing. She took her time and within a few short moments she had defeated his defenses.

The object slipped through with a popping sensation and lodged itself just inside, comfortably filling his cavity and applying direct pressure to his prostate. He reveled in the feeling of penetration. Tingling sensations spread throughout his lower abdomen and sparked below his bellybutton. She continued to gently gyrate his cage while she subtly manipulated the plug in his bottom. Overwhelmed by the unfamiliar stimulation, he felt as though he needed to cum, but his restrictions made it impossible, and his need to release was building beyond capacity.

She knew what was happening and was completely in control. His abs rippled and contracted involuntarily as he attempted to thrust into nothing, his anus continuing to clamp down. Legs spread, she watched as his bottom clenched and contracted in response to her manipulations. Muscles in his legs flexed and stiffened as waves of pleasure washed over him. And though he couldn't speak, moans and grunts were escaping his lips.

As if this weren't enough, he now felt additional hands touching his body. Two sets were dancing fingernails across his chest and shoulders, then lips made contact. Soft kisses randomly flicked back and forth until both sets of lips latch on to his nipples and began sucking. Both women lapped at his chest using their tongues to encircle his stiff glands.

One of the women released him and spoke, "Do you think he's ready?"

"Shhhh." Said the voice of familiarity. "He's close. It's almost time to let him see again. Pull the bag up but no eyes just yet."

One of the women adjusted the covering such that his nose and mouth were now exposed, and she took immediate liberties applying her lips to his. He could feel this wasn't his girl, these lips were different. Firm and aggressive. They pressed into him and pushed her tongue through to make contact with his, then she release him. Without a moment to catch his breath, another set of lips made contact and seemed to do the same thing. The new lips were far more supple than the last ones, but her tongue was equally assertive. Still not his girl.

"Ladies," His woman spoke. "I think it's time to let him out of his cage."

The others stifled giggles.

With that, she stopped jostling his restricted manhood and slid up his body barely grazing his with hers. He could feel her breasts caress his body with the soft covering that contained them. She was wearing a bra. When she was face to face with him, she applied her lips and kissed him with familiarity. He knew these lips. He knew this taste. Her tongue probed his and she drew out the kiss with the utmost finesse in passion. When she finally broke the kiss, she whispered softly in his ear.

"These women will take turns sitting on your face." She said so only he could hear, "And you will bring them both to orgasm with your tongue. If you don't want to do this, speak now. Otherwise, your silence is your consent. We'll give you a minute to object. I love you."

She left his face, kissing her way back down his chest, over his abs, licking his bellybutton, and tracing the underside of her tongue to his cage. He could feel her press her nose into either side of him as she use her facial features to nudge his contained package one way and then the other.

His thoughts were a vortex. She wanted him to eat out other women. And while she watched. Cunnilingus was an obsession for him and nothing was more erotic than to put his mouth on her sex and enjoy her offering. Now, the thought of doing it with two other women, whom he couldn't identify, had him reeling. Objectively he had no problem with servicing the new participants, but he had his doubts. This was her idea, he'd said nothing about this. Surely she must be okay with it. The rules were the rules.

The sound of a click broke his thoughts and he immediately felt the release of his testicles. His balls were so tight that it didn't elicit much physical change, though. Regardless, her hands cupped his taut sack and gently palmed the contents, carefully rolling them amongst each other. While she did this, she resumed subtle manipulations of the plug in his bum. She watched as the combination caused repeated involuntary contractions in his lower abdomen. Yet, no emissions were produced, save the trickle of clear precum that, by now, had completely coated the contents of his cage. His penis was still captured, and he still couldn't get erect despite the obvious strain.

"Last chance, my love." She said seductively.

He said nothing but licked his lips. The shifting of the mattress let him know the first woman was preparing to mount him. How he wished he could see her, the visual of an open snatch excited him so. He imagined a perfectly shaved pussy, gracefully parted and waiting for his tongue to probe its center. Anticipation of using his lips to find and gently pinch her clit, discovering the nuance of her anatomy and providing her unique pleasure accelerated his excitement.

Imagination aside, he wasn't far off. She carefully straddled his face with her knees past his head and her ankles flanking his chest. He could feel her smooth, firm legs and could tell she was lean and strong. The movements caused his head to shift and displaced the covering over his eyes. He could now see ever so slightly under the edge on one side. And in the dim light, he could see a beautiful, cleanly shaved pussy lowering over his face.

Instinctively, he extended his tongue to meet her descent. As luck would have it, he met her opening first. She was already wet. Exceptionally wet, in fact, and somewhat agape. She tasted sweet and had a clean fragrance. To his lips and tongue, everything felt firm and yet supple. He skillfully navigated her folds exploring every part of her, paying close attention to any physical response she might have.

Her clit was small, tight, and seemed particularly sensitive. Each time he applied his lips directly to it, she seemed to pull back. But he found that she pressed into him if he encircled it in a horseshoe shape. He quickly decided this would be the move to bring her to climax, and he returned back to it periodically as he continued to enjoy himself exploring all the nuance of her natural elements.

It wasn't long before she was actively grinding on his face. Her hips would shift in an attempt to guide him to the spots he'd already discovered; affirming his knowledge of her pleasure zones.

14ALL
14ALL
16 Followers