The Caged Student Ch. 02

Story Info
The Student Caged.
9.7k words
4.44
11.7k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I hate this thing. Looking in the mirror at the ill-fitting summer school uniform, I take a close look at the buttons nearest to my chest. If I take a deep breath, I'm sure I'll pop at least two. The lilac blue belt only emphasizes my boobs! Yeah, the light fabric was cool in the summer but there is little else to recommend the plain knee-length dress. Why couldn't I wear the usual uniform?

There's a knock at my door. "Sally. We leave in ten minutes. Don't make us late." That would be Collin. My wonderful 'caregiver'. Sending a middle finger at the closed door, I finish the last of the buttons down the front of the cream dress.

Grabbing my small duffel, I check everything on the list one last time. Toiletries. Underwear. My P.E. kit. A dress blouse and slacks for some reason. There's one thing that's freaking me out. It says I can only have a long nightshirt 'for my comfort while sleeping.' I'm not reassured by their seeming care for my well-being.

Tying off the long braid that I need for my thick brown hair, I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. Taking a deep breath, I try to psych myself up. I just have to be polite when necessary and assertive the rest of the time. It's worked for me before, at least until the last couple of days.

Why did Collin have to come home so early? And then he gets super angry, which he never did before. Never in my worst nightmares did I think this was going to happen. They couldn't cane me at school; but then find a way to send me to Mr. Cox?!

Professor Cox. We used to call him 'Old Baldy' at school. He would go up and down each row looking for any infraction, and then hold the student for detention. The boys feared him. His use of the cane, luckily over slacks, was renowned with the upper classmen. My girlfriends all were thankful they were spared the pain and ignominy of having to do that, of course. Not that he didn't assign detentions to us, or me more specifically. Then there was that one time I heard John get...

"Sally! Let's go!"

"I'm coming. Geez!" Slinging the strap of my bag over my shoulder, I go out to find Collin waiting impatiently with keys in hand. "In a rush to get rid of me?"

His hands tighten. "You better not act like that in front of Mr. Cox. I think you know what you're already going to get."

"You like that? Think some licks will change me?"

"You think I want this? I've never raised a hand to you."

"So you get 'Old Baldy' to..." Shit.

Collin opens the front door. "So that's what you do at school? Call your teachers names and talk back? Not to his face, I bet."

Why can't I keep my big mouth shut? Now Collin is looking more determined than ever. As he starts driving, I sit there knowing why I'm in this situation. It's almost like I can't control myself. If someone comes at me with attitude, I challenge it. If I see something I like, I go for it. I just have a feeling I can get what I want if I set my mind to it, and... and... School is such a beatdown. I just want to get on with my life.

I look up and see we're turning into what I guess is Mr. Cox's house. House would perhaps be an understatement. Cox lives in what I'm starting to think is a small manor. High walls with an electronically controlled gate and intercom system restrict entry to the property. The house itself, as far as I can see, hasn't had a lot of maintenance. The paint, window frames, and the front door display signs of weather beating. The garden and lawn areas, while not overgrown, are in need of serious help as well. It's obvious that 'Old Baldy' hasn't the time or the inclination to indulge in petty things such as landscaping his property.

I watch Collin push the buzzer at the gate, and it promptly opens for us. As he pulls into the circle at the front of the house, we see that Mr. Cox has come out to greet us; or rather, Collin. He doesn't look my way, even for a moment. The old man's wearing the gown of a typical schoolteacher with a suit and tie underneath, which gives me no doubt that he's trying to impress. The two men exchange greetings, and Collin is led into the home. That leaves me clutching my bags, just standing there. Getting more than a bit aggravated, I follow them inside.

Trudging up the steps, I step into a place far different from what I expected from the outside. The interior of the house is well furnished and looks expensive. Dark wooden tables and chairs covered in velvet are spread around a sitting area. In contrast to the relative untidiness of the exterior, the inside of Cox's house is as neat as can be. To my eye, the entire place resembles something that hasn't been updated for a very long time, and yet it's immaculate.

"Please come to my study, where we can discuss how we're going to proceed with Yeager here." Again, he doesn't talk to me directly. What is this? Some kinda psychology? Well, it's not going to work.

The old man's study looks very typical of a schoolteacher's office from decades ago. Books line the shelves behind his desk, and a few diplomas are framed on the wall. I notice a second door, which seems out of place here. It's very modern-looking and appears to have a very secure bolt lock and a wire-reinforced window to peer through. It must lead further into the house. There are two plush chairs available, and Collin is offered a seat. "You can stand, Yeager. Put your bags on the floor."

He deigns to speak to me. Well, I do so and then stand there trying to seem as unconcerned as I can. I watch as Cox sits down behind his desk and pulls out a few papers.

"Do you need refreshment? Coffee possibly?" Collin agrees to a cup. The nearly bald man leans over and hits a button on what looks like an intercom. "Beth?"

After a moment, I hear a female reply, "Yes, sir?"

"Could you bring some coffee to my study for me and my guest?" The reply is immediate. "Of course, sir."

Cox turns back to Collin. "My assistant that we talked about."

Collin actually appears to be impressed. I stand there confused, however. How does a private school teacher afford a house of this size as well as help? Not that I'm complaining. At least I won't be totally alone with him.

The assistant makes her entrance. And damn did she make an impression. Collin all but leaps out of his seat to say hello. The blond woman, possibly in her early twenties, has a tray loaded with a silver pot as well as a service for coffee. She's quite tall, but it's hard to determine her true height due to her heels. My best guess would be that she's at least a head taller than me. Wearing a conservative red dress suit that fits her toned figure, the woman nods to both men submissively. God, Collin. Wipe that stupid grin off your face.

Placing the tray down on the desk, the lady deftly pours two cups. "Here you are, Mr. Montgomery," she says, leaning over him. I catch Collin's eyes ranging downward. Not that the woman is well endowed, but I can only assume she's showing a nice set of cleavage bent that far over. When she turns away to serve Mr. Cox, we are afforded a view of her very long legs. They are accentuated by a set of black heels and very old-fashioned stockings with seams running up under her tight-fitting skirt. The dress rides up some, and I can only imagine the view my seated caregiver is getting.

"Miss Holeman has been briefed on our current situation. She's very efficient and keeps things orderly for me so that I may focus my attention on more serious matters." The old man still won't look at me.

Beth smiles at the compliment. "Shall that be all, sir?" I think I catch a hint of an English accent, but it's hard to tell. It might be that she's just super formal. The woman is dismissed, and I watch her go. I have to admit to myself that she's quite a pretty lady. Something about her... Then I realize that 'Beth' hadn't even looked at me the entire time she'd been in the room. The same as Mr. Cox earlier. This is starting to feel really weird. I watch as Collin sips the coffee and then nods in appreciation.

"Very nice. My compliments."

"On to business?" The old man gestures to the papers now on the desk. "This should explain what I'll require to properly educate and correct Yeager's behavior over this weekend. All that I need from you, Mr. Montgomery, is your signature on this document." Almost as an afterthought, the old man points at the bottom of the page. "Preferably sign at both places to avoid any complications."

I strain to see the contents of the paper. I know that it's an agreement granting my former teacher the right to punish me in some way. The writing is too small to make out anything meaningful as I watch Collin scan over it carefully. Then I see him pause and re-read something. "Umm, Mr. Cox, this part about the Modesty Clause..."

"So that everything is handled properly within the law. My assistant will be helping to make sure that nothing untoward ever occurs."

I narrow my eyes. What's that about? Do I have to act modest all the time? Is that the goal? Fuck that!

"And this part." Collin points to a line on the document. "The request by the guardian?"

Thaddeus nods sagely. "Yes. If the guardian wishes for verification of certain aspects of the program, they can request to visit. I will of course set up a time that would give a fair example of any 'lessons' that you wish to witness."

"I see. You will be; appropriate with her at all times?"

"It will be as it says in the document," the old man confirms.

Collin seems to be thinking. After a bit of a pause, he signs on both lines.

Mr. Cox nods and turns to me. "Yeager. Do you understand that you are here for correction and punishment for the deeds you have done at your school as well as at home?"

I know this is the time for my commitment. A commitment forced on me. Yet it would be far worse to spend eight months at a boarding school. It had to be! I nod and say 'Yes, sir.' with little enthusiasm.

The ugly man flips to the second page of the document. "Read this and sign then," he says firmly. I come forward and begin to read through it.

"I, Sally Yeager, understand that under this agreement, I will follow all instructions of Mr. Thaddeus Cox (M.Ed.) to ensure that all requirements are met in the instruction and correction of me. Your safety during the stay here is of the utmost importance, and you will allow us to take all steps, including documenting our work, to ensure this. I also understand that during the correctional period I will be receiving corporal punishment as determined necessary by Mr. Thaddeus Cox to fulfill the requirements of all parties involved. Upon completion of the mandatory period of THREE DAYS, Mr. Thaddeus Cox will authorize and notify all parties of satisfactory completion of the terms. If, however, Sally Yeager fails to comply and modify her behavior by the end of the period, then Mr. Thaddeus Cox will inform all parties that expulsion is recommended."

I scan back to the part about corporal punishment and grimace. I have to assume the cane. Well, as long as I do and say what he wants me to, that's all I should face. I put the pen to the damned document.

Cox gathers everything and slides it into a folder. "Do you have anything to say in front of your stepfather before your period of punishment begins?"

I start to glance at Collin. Was there anything really to say? Thanks for sending me here? How about 'Have a nice life after this?' Even better. But I control my tongue. "No. Not really."

Collin's lips purse at that, and I hear Cox cluck his tongue. "I can see I have much work to do," he says, standing. "Mr. Montgomery. I know that this has been a hard decision, but, believe me, you have done the right thing."

Collin rises as well. "It's not been easy at all; but I'm sure you will do what has to be done in a proper way."

"I will," Cox promises. "I know this sounds cliched," he says, turning to me. "but one has to be cruel to be kind." Uttered by anyone but 'Old Baldy' I would have found that downright corny. Coming from him, it sends a sudden chill down my spine.

"Let me show you out. We wouldn't want you late for work, and I do need to commence tutoring young Sally immediately."

"Yes, I understand." My caregiver gives me one last look. "Please. Do as he says."

I give him a shrug, and with that, I'm alone in the room. I can barely hear them as they talk, oh, so seriously, down the hall. I'll show them. A model student is what they want, and that's what they'll get for the duration. As soon as this is over... I jump as the old man strides briskly back into his study. Glancing at me, he picks up the phone and quickly dials a number.

"Headmaster? Yes, this is Mr. Cox. I was just informing you that Miss Yeager has arrived." A long pause. "Yes, sir. I know what's required. You need not worry. I'm just happy to be of any help to you and Warrington, sir." Another long pause. "I'll keep you informed. Good day, Headmaster." With that, he hangs up. Not wasting a moment, Mr. Cox punches a button on the intercom. Very soon after, Miss Holeman joins us.

"Is it time, sir?"

"Yes. Could you escort this 'lady' upstairs and see she's situated and ready for my first lesson? I'll join you in thirty minutes."

Beth nods curtly. "Yes, sir." She turns to me for the first time, and I blink. The pale lady has the most astonishing grey eyes. "Follow me, Miss Yeager."

This was no request. The woman had a no-nonsense approach that didn't invite any room for argument. I stare at her as she opens the other door I saw earlier. It looks very heavy and thick.

"Go ahead, Yeager," Thaddeus Cox barks at me impatiently. "And don't forget your baggage!"

Sighing I bend over carefully. This dress rides up considerably, and if I stretch the top of it at all, I'm sure the buttons will give way. With bags in hand, I pass the assistant. I almost immediately see a flight of wooden stairs that lead to the second floor, and once inside, the tall lady locks the door behind us. Watching her carefully, I'm growing more nervous by the moment.

"Upstairs," the young woman commands. I follow her, noticing that the heels are not all that tall. She had to be over six feet, at least! At the top, I see a hallway lined with several doors. It looks very different from the rest of the house, as the floor is covered in linoleum and the walls are grayish white. The whole space definitely has a cold and impersonal feel to it. While the left corridor wall has only one door, several rooms open to the right.

The assistant opens the first door. "Here is the shower and toilet area," she says coldly. I look inside. It appears to be a fully tiled bathroom with a toilet, a hand basin, and a shower stall. What I did notice, although this could easily have been overlooked, is that there was no curtain across the front of the walk-in shower. Just great.

The tall woman ushers me into the next room. Its furnishings are comprised of a single bed, a small bedside table, white melamine built-in cupboards along the length of one wall, and a matching dressing table next to the window. I can't help but notice the sturdy burglar bars over the outside of the window.

Seeing what drew my attention, the blond lady smirks. "For your safety, of course. We wouldn't want to take any chances, would we?"

I have little doubt that these protective features serve the additional purpose of ensuring my permanent attendance. There's no chance of me busting out of here.

"This will be your lodging, Miss Yeager," the woman announces somewhat unnecessarily. Stepping in, I place my bags on the linoleum floor. The room, in fact, this entire section of the house to which I assume I will be confined, has a 'new' smell about it. Unlike the rest of the house with its oak furnishings and polished wooden floors, the appearance and feel of this extension are more like a dormitory.

"Now I need you to listen to me," Holeman intones in a stentatorian voice. "Listen very carefully. I am here to prepare you for what Mr. Cox expects. As of this moment, you will be treated just as if you were in a reformatory school. Do you understand what that means?"

"Umm. No." It feels weird being talked to this way by someone who couldn't be a few years older than me.

"It means you will be dealt with just as the miscreant that you are. Think of me as your prefect from now on. Mr. Cox is your professor. Any rule violations or insubordination will be met with harsh consequences. Do you have any questions?"

"What's a prefect?"

Her rouge-painted lips set into a frown. "What's a prefect; Ma'am?"

I huff. "Sorry, Ma'am."

"You better not do anything like that in front of Professor Cox. A prefect at an English school is a student set aside who can report infractions as well as give minor punishments to other students. Just so you're aware, I am keeping track of your attitude even as we speak."

Sounds kinda like Jenny Pemberton, our asshole valedictorian. I offer a meek nod and a 'Yes, ma'am'. It's time for the act. Be agreeable. Get through this as unscathed as possible.

"Then let's begin." The stern looking lady starts pointing and yelling. "Clothing belongs in the cupboard, Yeager! Your toiletries go in the bathroom area next door. Hurry up! Hurry up!"

I jerk back at the sudden yelling. When I freeze for a few seconds, she starts shouting in my face. Holy fuck! I finally get myself moving. When all the clothing had been stuffed in the drawers, I take my toiletry bag to the bathroom through the connecting door. At this point, I notice a larger sink than usual and some racks next to the basin.

"In here, you will be washing your clothes when I deem it necessary. If any of your things become soiled or odorous, you will be instructed to clean them. They will be hung to dry on these racks. If the clothing needs pressing, such as dresses and shirts, an ironing board is folded down like so."

I stand in the center of the tiled room, taking all this in. She's talking so fast that it's hard to keep up.

"Both of these rooms are to be kept tidy at all times. As they are now, they should be maintained. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes. Yes, you do, Ma'am," I reply, getting a little flustered.

"You were provided with a fairly comprehensive set of instructions as to your appearance, and we expect a high standard of personal neatness and hygiene from you, Yeager. It's time for your first inspection. Remove your clothes!"

I stand there for a moment not believing what I just heard. "What?!"

"That's the second time you haven't shown proper respect, Yeager! Now, do you have a question?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Did you say remove my clothes?"

"I did. You will be inspected for any injuries you may have had prior to arriving here. I will also take several photographs to document anything I find. Now strip!" The strong-looking woman's voice rings in the confined space.

"You can't take pictures of me!"

"Last warning, Miss Yeager."

"I'm sorry, ma'am." It couldn't have been ten minutes, and I'm already starting to feel like I'm losing control. "Ma'am! You can't take pictures of me undressed!"

"You signed the agreement, Yeager. You agreed that we would document our work to ensure your safety as well as cover our legal requirements. Anything else?"

She's staring at me almost like she wants me to argue. Fuck! I reach up for my buttons and begin to undress. "What are you going to do with the pictures, ma'am?"

"They will remain on file as proof that we did no harm other than what is allowed."

"So Cox can see them?! Ma'am!"

"Yes. And any official who has legal access to our records."

My hands fumble at the buttons. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! 'Old Baldy'... "My old teacher is going to keep naked pictures of me?!"

Miss Holeman smirks at my obvious discomfort. "I told you no more warnings, Miss Yeager. Get your clothes hung up there now!"

As I shrug my dress off, the tall woman goes to a cupboard and unlocks it. When she turns away, I give her the finger, but before I even complete the gesture, she looks back.