The Caged Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have to waste a lot of time correcting you this morning, it seems." Miss Holeman pulls out a leather strap and a camera. Placing the camera on the counter, she holds the short tool of discipline threateningly.

"You're going to hit me with that?"

"Yes, Yeager. This is how things work at Reform School. Or at least it used to. First, you should have guessed Mr. Cox would see your bare derrière at some point. Second, the more you piss me off, the worse this gets. Understand?"

I nod sullenly. Then I notice the tall woman grin and start rubbing the leather.

"You must want me to chastise you."

A place in my stomach goes ice cold. She's a sadist! What did I do...? Oh, yeah. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Better. I should punish you now, but I have to document everything unblemished. Now; get the remaining off."

"Everything, Ma'am?"

"Yes. Every stitch. The good news is, unless you have injuries, I'll not be taking explicit pictures of your breasts and genital areas."

Gee. Great. She now has the camera in hand, waiting for me. Scowling, I start pulling off my white flats and stockings. I place them below the dress. Next, I shrug off the thick straps of my heavy-duty bra and reach behind me. Four hooks hold my heavy breasts in place, and it takes a moment to release them. Turning away, I slide the plain cotton panties down and slip them off. Placing them on a separate hanger, I come back around with my hands and arms over my breasts and crotch.

"Arms to your sides, Yeager."

"You said you weren't taking pictures of my privates, ma'am."

"I said explicit. Now stand at attention."

Fuck. Full frontal shots aren't explicit? This is beyond humiliating! Slowly, I drop my arms to my sides. I watch as this Holeman lady starts taking pictures from a distance. I'm told to turn around, and I do so.

"Your buttocks have very narrow tan lines, I see. I will have to add some more painful ones, to be sure. Hands on your head!"

I shudder as she says that and turn my head back. "Ma'am?"

"Eyes forward, Miss Yeager! Can't you follow the simplest of instructions?"

Not when I'm asked to do something I really don't want to do. Gritting my teeth, I face away and raise my arms. Then I sense the woman coming along beside me.

"Stand straight!"

I look at her askance. What the fu...

Whap!

My mouth comes open in shock. There's a sudden, intense pain right in the center of my ass! "Owww!"

"Didn't I say eyes forward?"

"Yeah, but I didn't under..."

Whap!

"Fuck! Goddamit... What did I do that time!"

The tall blonde comes around and stares right into my face. "You will show respect. You will follow my instructions without question. And no swearing. Do you understand?"

She's talking very quietly. It's very unnerving. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Now, stand up straight and stick your arse right out."

"Yes; Ma'am." It hurt so much to say that, but I do as she requests. It didn't hurt half as much as what comes next.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

I grunt at the last strike. The center of my ass is really on fire! Trying not to move or show any sign, I stand there as stolidly as I can. The woman comes back in front of me.

"That should square us up for now, but time is passing." She looks down. "You trim, Yeager. That's good. The next step shouldn't take long, then. Grab your toiletries and get into the shower."

"A shower, ma'am? Now?"

"You shall be made presentable and completely bare if you get my meaning, Miss Yeager."

Oh, I get it, alright. "Ma'am! Why do I have to do that?!"

"When punishing you, we have to be very sure that we don't strike anywhere inappropriate."

"Ma'am?!" Just what kind of position will I be in where they could hit my crotch?! My heart starts beating crazily at the thought of having my vagina so exposed, bending over in front of 'Old Baldy'. I start to shake my head.

"Get in there, Yeager. You don't want to rack up any more punishments this early on. In fact, I'll just take you over to Mr. Cox, and then we'll just come right back after."

"Wha...?!" The thought of being marched in front of Mr. Cox nude is too much. I grab my toiletries and hop into the enclosure. Looking around, I grow confused as I search the area for a faucet handle.

"I'll control the water for you. You will be taking a navy shower. Very efficient. Very quick."

"Ma'am? A navy shower?" I'm now really confused.

Miss Holeman is fiddling with something outside the stall. "Get your razor, soap, and shampoo ready. I'll turn on the water for fifteen seconds so you can wet yourself. You will then shampoo and soap. Once you've finished doing that, I'll run the water one more minute for you to rinse and shave. Got it?"

I stand there dumbstruck. Would this ever stop? I recall feeling that this was like a dormitory. Now it resembles a prison.

"Prepare yourself."

With that small warning, I feel a strong blast of stinging water shoot from the nozzle above me. Instantly, I jump out of the spray. "What the...! Why is it so cold?!"

Miss Holeman shrugs. "It's always been cold in this old place. You'll get used to it." Then she cuts the water off. "Now soap up!"

Barely wet, I grab the bar and lather up. All I can think about is how fast I can get this over with. I glance over at the tall blonde and see she's watching me. I'm sure I'm giving her quite a display as I get a layer of suds over more and more of my skin. "Enjoying yourself, ma'am?"

Miss Holeman's face grows livid. For a moment, I think she's coming in to grab me, but stops just short. "Listen you! I can't understand how you can be so thick! How bad do you want this to be?" The woman goes back to the panel and sneers. "So wave your tit's in there all you want."

I feel the biting cold water come back stronger than ever. Spluttering, I get under the stream and rinse furiously, trying to shorten the experience as much as possible. Just as the woman said, I'm sure my breasts are jiggling more than ever. The water stops again.

"Soap up down there and shave!"

I begin to do so as my teeth start chattering. It feels literally like torture! Finishing my lather, I begin with my upper legs. As a brunette, I find that I have to do this every few days to keep the hairs from showing. Circling in, I get to the longer tufts, and I have to proceed carefully. Nothing's worse than a cut near the lady parts. Grimacing, I slowly shave myself clean. The water comes on one final time, and I begin shaking under the prickly assault of the shower head. Finally, the water stops. With goose pimples everywhere, I mean, even my nipples are scrunched up, I gather my toiletries and step out of the shower carefully.

The pale woman tosses a towel at me. "There's a hair dryer and everything you need to get ready."

I struggle to get myself dressed properly again. The woman keeps rushing me, and I'm really freaking out. Once I have the uniform back on again, the slightly older woman opens the door. "Time for class, Yeager! Get your books and follow me!"

Grabbing the book bag from my room, I hurry through the door, and she leads me across the hallway to the single entrance on that side. I notice there's a third door down the hall, but it appears to not be important. I'm ushered inside the new room and find 'Old Baldy' sitting behind a desk in a larger space. The whole place appears to be a classroom straight out of the 1800s. There were even inkwells in the top part of two old wooden desks, one of which I assume I was to sit at.

"I heard yelling, Miss Holeman. Was our new student too much trouble?"

The woman draws herself up. "No, sir. She did as she was told in the end. However, the young lady fails to show proper respect."

Cox gazes at me, and I try not to shudder. "Hmmm. And you corrected her, Miss Holeman?"

She smirks. "Yes, sir."

"Anything else you recommend?"

"A muzzle, sir."

"Tut, tut, Miss Holeman. That's not very professional. Can't let this one get under your skin." He grins at me most insincerely. "Luckily for us, I've had plenty of experience with her in my classes. Wouldn't you agree, Miss Yeager?"

I try to be as disrespectful as I can without actually saying anything. "Yes, sir."

"I see now." The old professor sighs. "Let me educate our student about the situation she's in before we begin anything else. Hopefully, then Miss Yeager will see some sense."

"As you say, sir." The woman nods with a last severe glance at me and leaves. I turn back and find myself alone with a man I despised in school. Now he's staring at me as if he's got the best birthday present ever. I shift into a more confident stance, but I can't help but worry.

The old man clears his throat. "Sally Yeager. It's time for your first lesson. Please sit."

I do so, being careful not to let my dress ride up. Before me are several pages lying on the wooden writing surface.

"Do you know what that is, Yeager?"

I look down and notice a lot of legalese printed there. After a few moments, I see some key phrases and realize it's the front page of the document I signed. "Yes, sir."

"Both you and your guardian signed that just a bit ago. There are some very interesting provisions on those papers, Miss Yeager."

I look mistrustfully back at the sheets and start feeling unnerved again.

"I do have a question, Yeager. Why didn't you read the entire document before signing it?"

"I read and signed the part that was about me and what I had to do, sir."

Mr. Cox chuckles. "Miss Yeager, the entire contract deals with you. The first page is for your guardian so that he understands what I require, but you had to know that the entire thing was about what I was going to do to you."

"I just didn't want to make you or Col... my caregiver annoyed, sir." Which was true. If all I had to face was a caning with my knickers down, so be it. If they started to do anything really twisted or sick, well, then I'd really piss them off. Make them do something stupid. That's what I know I'm an expert at.

Mr. Cox points at the papers in front of me. "First point of this lesson: Always, always read any contract in its entirety before you sign. So read it."

I look at the first page again. I guess reading the document will tell me about what I'm facing, and that can only help. Hell, if it's bad enough, then maybe I'll back out anyway. I begin to read.

I, the undersigned, give my permission to Mr. Thaddeus Cox (M.Ed.) to educate and discipline Miss Sally Yeager. This authority provides expressly for the following:

* School work based upon the pupil's current curriculum.

* Physical Exercise sessions of a duration and nature to be determined by the Tutor.

* Assignment of daily chores relating to washing of clothes, housekeeping and any other tasks the Tutor may wish to be part of the pupil's duties roster.

* Corporal Punishment, with the appropriate implement, to the buttocks or any other part of the body that is reasonably construed as being acceptable for such punishment.

* Removal of Clothing.

Note: In situations where the removal of clothing may be part of a punishment or discipline, the Tutor will do so in a judicious manner. It must be stressed that while the pupil is required to undergo correction, this will be done under conditions of extreme privacy. The only exception will be where there is a reasonable request from a parent or guardian, which has been acceded to by the Tutor, to be present. (See the Modesty Clause, below.)

Signed: Collin Montgomery

Date: 09/03/1999

Parent/Guardian

The Modesty Clause:

While the pupil will on no occasion be required to expose him/herself in a lewd manner gratuitously, it is unavoidable that there will be instances where the nature of the punishment or procedure could be construed as such. It is for this reason that the following express authority be given by the Parent/Guardian to the Tutor in respect of any instruction to undress that will result in genital nudity. It is also understood that at no point will the Tutor touch the breast or genital areas of the pupil for any reason. Incidental touching of all other areas is allowed as required by the Tutor during discipline.

The Modesty Clause authorized:

Signed: Collin Montgomery

Date: 09/03/1999

Parent/Guardian

I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Wait. Removal of clothing? In front of you?" The old man nods, and I huff. "Not just lowering my underwear when the time comes?" He nods again. "Can you order me to strip just like Miss Holeman?"

"Yes, Miss Yeager. But only judiciously. Just as you were unclothed in the bathroom for our documentation, I shouldn't order you to do the same in here for no reason. In most situations, a simple raising of the dress is all that I will require for classroom infractions. But..."

"But you could..."

"Miss Yeager. Please use my title or sir. I'm sure Miss Holeman has informed you of that at least."

"Sorry, Professor. So you're saying you could have me stripped whenever you want. Am I wrong, sir?"

He smiles, but it doesn't improve his appearance. "Why would I want to do that, Miss Yeager? By law, I could. With Miss Holeman attending, of course."

I scowl. "And the part about the Guardian witnessing punishment. Is that going to happen, sir?"

"I don't know," he says, tilting his head. "We did discuss that just before he left. Mr. Montgomery seemed to ask me specifically about seeing corporal punishment, if I remember correctly."

If my eyes could burn holes into the paper, quite a conflagration would have started at that moment.

"You have to realize that your guardian was extremely angry with you. You had done quite a bit to make him want to sign that."

Have both of them watching me get punished? Possibly nude? Never. "What if I say I want to back out now, sir?"

Mr. Cox sighs. "You didn't read the part you signed very closely, Miss Yeager. That is topic two in this lesson. Always fully understand any agreements you commit yourself to."

I flip the page and reread my paragraph. Comply...yes, yes. Do as Mr. Cox says...three days, and then he would say if I could go back to Warrington. "I don't see anything about if I wanted to leave now, sir."

"This is why English is so important, Yeager." The old man stands. "Specifically, and I quote, 'Upon the completion of the mandatory period of three days, I will authorize and notify all parties of satisfactory completion of the terms. If, however, you fail to comply and modify your behavior by the end of the period, then I will notify all parties that expulsion is recommended.' What do you make of that, Miss Yeager?"

I feel a pit open up in my stomach. That one word. Mandatory. I look up at the bejowelled old man and realize what I've done. "So you won't let me leave; even if I wanted expulsion." My voice actually cracks.

"Oh, come along, Miss Yeager. Why would you stop cooperating? That would be a serious violation of our agreement. I would then be forced to find ways to make you come back into compliance." Mr. Cox slowly moves to my desk and sits down on top of it, making me recoil. "You can be sure, Miss Yeager, I can be very persuasive."

I grit my teeth. I can't stand having him so close. He's trying to scare me. It's working a little bit, I have to admit.

"Not to mention that I would find it a personal failure to have to report to the Headmaster that you couldn't return, Yeager." Mr. Cox's gaze bores into me. "I don't know what I would do if it came to that."

I can't look away. I swear I can see the eagerness in his eyes. I stare up at him, daring him to do something. Try to grab me. I double-dare you. The moment grows long...

...and then it passes. "Or we could do it the way we all agreed to."

I realize that I've been holding my breath. "Which is, sir?"

"To accept the agreement now that you've been fully informed. To know that you've done serious wrongs to me, the Headmaster, and Mr. Montgomery. To take your punishments, understanding that you deserve them, and come out of here with everyone happy. Wouldn't that be more preferable?"

Preferable? I almost hope he would just attempt to assault me. I'm stronger than I look, and he's what? Sixty-five? Seventy? Wait... "Punishments?"

"Yes, Yeager. 'To fulfill the requirements of all parties.' You really do need our help, don't you."

"How many, sir?"

"You should be able to guess, Miss Yeager. Three men wronged. Three punishments deserved."

"Three, sir? Who's the third?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

The realization falls on me like a pile of bricks. "You?! I can't take three canings!"

Mr. Cox shrugs. "More than likely, you're right. Even if I were to be as judicious as possible you would probably be seriously hurt. So, let's not let it come to that."

I look at the man distrustfully. "Are you saying I have to do something, sir?"

He raises his hand and ticks off each point on a finger. "Be respectful. Do your work dutifully. No lying. Make a real attempt at changing your behavior. Do that, and I might be convinced to withhold the cane in all but one of your punishments."

Be a good little girl, eh? I change tactics. "Sir. Why can't I just take my caning and say I'm sorry..."

"No, no, no, Miss Yeager. We must get through all of your lessons. You know why?"

"No, sir."

"Because I know all of this is an act. You have no respect. You hate your school. You probably hate your guardian. I need to watch you and evaluate your behavior. So, no. This will take some time to get you on the right path. Tomorrow, you will have to impress the Headmaster as well."

"He can't be coming to see my punishment too! Sir!"

"Oh, no. He'll come to check your progress both Saturday and Sunday. You have to convince him that you truly will do as he says."

I sit there for a moment. The Headmaster. One of the few people I kinda admire. This past year, he had made some allowances so I could pass. Could I fool him? I look up as the old man stands and takes the pages off my desk.

"You can at least take heart that I'll be proper, Miss Yeager. The document clearly says, I must only touch you appropriately and never on your most private areas."

I stir at that. "You shouldn't touch me at all, sir."

"Again, I will do so judiciously: because punishment isn't all about pain."

What the fuck does that mean? The ugly man gives nothing else away as he returns to his desk. He places the documents back into a folder and stuffs it inside a drawer.

"First lesson over. Let's begin with the next. A test from last year."

"Last year, sir?"

"I'm placing in front of you an exam I gave to the eleventh graders. It should be a review, and I expect that you will have no difficulty completing it. I'll give you thirty minutes. Begin."

I watch Cox sit back behind his desk. So he thinks he knows me. Well, he ain't seen anything yet. I'll piss him off. Just act innocent the whole time. Quickly grabbing a pencil, I scan the first problem. True to his word, the test did seem to be one that I remember taking several months ago in Cox's class. Starting to work, I scribble my proofs in the margins and steadily progress from one question to the next. Math isn't my best subject, but at least I've studied enough to pass the tests last year, if just barely.

A cough from Mr. Cox causes me to look up. "Sir?"

The professor shakes his head. "Just a tickle in my throat. Please continue."

I find my spot and finish the next problem. Three down, twelve to go. This is going to be no prob...

My head jerks up at the sound of a glass tipping over. Mr. Cox has jumped up, looking shocked, as water starts spreading out over his desk. I don't know if I should smile or look concerned. Well, I know what's good for me, and the latter is definitely preferable.

Cox scoots away from his desk and finds some towels. "Sorry, Yeager, I'll get this cleaned up. Please focus on your test."