The Caged Student Ch. 03

Story Info
The Student Confronted.
10k words
4.5
5.6k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I get into my 'room', I sit on the bed and take a look at my feet. They are sore, and I'm pissed. I'm also freaking out a bit. Cox is a sadist. This Holeman woman probably is as well. Even now, she's standing outside waiting for me to change. For the second time today, I remove my dress and begin to get into my P.E. clothes. I know I don't have long, so I hurry.

Once naked, I slip on the black sports bra I've brought. Getting it over my head, I take a moment to get it situated on my large chest. It's a heavy-duty design that covers nearly all of my upper torso, and I need it. Next comes a T-shirt to cover that all up. No way am I going in there showing anything more than my bare arms and legs.

"You have one minute, Yeager," comes the impatient voice through the door.

Not wasting any more time, I quickly change out my panties for the maroon form-fitting shorts. Leaning back on the bed with my legs up in the air, I just put both feet in and then yank them up hard. Rotating back up, I carefully slide the short socks on each foot. That's not so bad. Now for the hard part. Each running shoe is torture as they make contact with the soles of my feet. As loosely as I can get away with, I tie each shoe and test my footing.

The door bangs open. "Time, Yeager."

I jerk back as the door nearly hits me. It's almost as if she knew exactly when I was done. "Yes, ma'am," is all I say as I make my limp as obvious as possible.

Miss Holeman stares intently at me. Then she shakes her head. "Stop your act, Yeager."

I play it up a bit. "Owww. I'm not acting."

"I know they tingle, but you're in no way debilitated."

"How do you know, ma'am?"

"I just do. And Professor Cox is a practiced disciplinarian."

Is that a smile? What: the: fuck. Now, really getting worried, I'm escorted back to the 'classroom' to face both a sadist and a possible... What do you call them? Pain slut jumps to mind.

"Welcome back," Mr. Cox says from behind his desk. "Miss Holeman, if you could prepare the room for the calisthenics portion of the lesson."

"Yes, sir. Yeager. Help me with the mats in the cabinets."

To one side of the room are several large storage containers which are nearly the size of small closets. Inside them, I find several standard fold-out mats that one would use to stretch and do yoga on. Lifting them up puts more pressure on my soles, and now I really do wince. Mr. Cox notices but only raises an eyebrow at my obvious discomfort. Once all the mats are spread out, I'm allowed to remove my shoes and stand on those, at least. God, if they make me do jumping jacks...

"Miss Holeman will be leading your gym time here. I'll of course be monitoring your activities to make sure you meet the standards of Warrington."

Monitoring, as in staring at my body? I'm suddenly reminded of something that happened towards the end of the semester last year. The girls P.E. class was being led by Headmistress Holtz when the old man had come in unexpectedly. He shouldn't have been there, but after a short conversation with the teacher, he sat down and watched us. It was really strange. Most of the time he read a book, but occasionally the geezer would look up at us girls. No one thought to complain since the teacher was leaving soon anyway, but it did cause a few rumors about what a letch he's turning out to be. And now? Well, I imagine he's going to get an eye full.

I turn my head and watch Miss Holeman move to one side of the mats and pull open her robe. Underneath is the body of a fitness model. I can now see she's wearing a French-cut unitard which is made of a shiny silvery-colored material that ripples over her well-toned muscles with every move. Miss Holeman is not a bodybuilder, but I imagine the lady trains hard to look the way she does. Even her conical B cups seem to not need any support at all. All of a sudden, a sense of inferiority creeps into me, which is something I've never felt before.

"Let's start with the upper body." Miss Holeman runs me through a few neck and upper-body stretches. I glance over at 'Old Baldy' when I raise my arms over my head.

The old man waves a hand. "Pay attention to your instructor, Miss Yeager."

All my suspicions seem to be confirmed. I turn a little bit so I don't have to bend over with my ass facing him. After a few toe touches, the tall blonde spreads her feet and I try to match her pose. Then I give up. My soles are too sore, and the fit woman with her long legs is obviously more flexible than me. While bent over, I suddenly feel really weirded out and take another peek at the old man. Strangely enough, he isn't paying much attention. Just kinda staring off into space. That's more than fine with me.

"Yeager," the blonde in front of me says chidingly. "You have to try harder than that."

"I think you know why I can't, ma'am."

Cox stirs. "Can't? You will follow Holeman's instructions to the letter Yeager."

Now that feeling is really taking hold. And Cox's voice. It's different. Like lower. The hairs on the back of my neck rise. "Why, sir?"

The man's lips almost smile. "This lesson is designed to test you. I want to know what that lovely young body of yours can take."

Even Miss Holeman looks a bit shocked at the words from the old man. Yet she says nothing. I can't let this go, however. "I'm not going..."

"Indulge me. You might surprise yourself."

I can't shake off the weird feeling, but Miss Holeman signals for me to continue.

"Let's work more on your flexibility..."

"Miss Holeman," Mr. Cox interrupts again.

The tall woman pauses clearly not expecting this. "Sir?"

I look on with trepidation. Anything the ugly man has to say can't be good. I'm not disappointed.

"I am sure your regimen is very thorough, Miss Holeman, but I find adversarial workouts really test a person's limits. Wrestling, for example."

The man said that as if it were the most sensible idea he'd ever had. Miss Holeman's frozen expression lets me know that this wasn't in the plan. "Sir? I don't think I should be..."

"You will follow my instructions, Miss Holeman."

The way he says that makes me shiver. I watch as my instructor stares a moment longer at the old man. Then she nods. "Miss Yeager, it appears we will be practicing Greco-Roman wrestling today."

"What!? Ma'am? I've never wrestled before!"

"I'll quickly run through the rules for you."

I listen as she goes through the basics. No striking. No choking or holds that could endanger the neck or head area. Pins on the back for a three-count are three points. Throws one point. Holds for more than ten seconds, one point. Forcing the opponent off the mat also yields one point as well. I take all this in as I look at her. I mean, that leotard barely covers her crotch. Hell, if I just pull there... The older woman nods to me indicating that it's time to get ready. I see Mr. Cox sitting up in his chair, his attention completely focused on us.

Slowly, with my hair in a single braid and hers tied closely, we circle carefully. Then I halt as my 'tutor' spreads herself into a slightly crouched position. Not really knowing what to do, I match the pose. I try to think about what advantages I could have...

With a suddenness that surprises me, the taller lady sweeps in and grabs my loose shirt. Instinctively, I lock my hands on both of the woman's arms and fall back. Very quickly, she counters, and I'm slung by my top forward. A foot comes out in front of me and I'm tripped. I roll as best I can, but the bigger woman is closing fast. As I retreat, my body comes off the mat and I topple to the floor with jiggling boobs and all. Getting my sore feet back under me, the anger bubbles up quickly.

"A point for Miss Holeman!" the suddenly eager teacher exclaims. "Yeager, you can do better than that. You obviously need motivation. I know! For every point scored, that will earn the other a swat on your," he says, looking meaningfully downward, "posterior."

Miss Holeman again looks to be studying the old man, but must have figured she wouldn't be losing any points to me anyway. "As you say, sir."

"Hold on! This is...!"

"Unless, of course, you wish to skip this lesson? We can fill the time easily."

Mr. Cox's suggestion is all too clear to me. I bite down hard on my anger that threatens to rise into another outburst. What lesson am I learning other than to be humiliated by this stronger woman? "No, sir," I say sullenly. I slowly begin to realize that 'Old Baldy' was going to find a way to punish me one way or another. I turn to the ridiculously fit lady who's standing in the middle of the mats. I reluctantly realize that, as long as I have this shirt on, it's far too easy for her to grab. Yet 'Old Baldy' is watching. Gritting my teeth, I pull it off anyway and throw it to the side. With my cleavage on full display, I begin to move into a defensive position. I frown when the older lady just shakes her head and indicates a spot next to her feet.

"After losing a point, you must get on all fours. The position in wrestling is called par terre. I will place you in a hold, and then you must break it."

My shoulders slump. Wonderful! Getting down on the mat in front of the old bastard is exactly what I didn't want to do. Sighing, I kneel down and place my hands on the soft surface. At least I'm off my feet for the moment. I then realize I had pointed my ass right at the old man. I sense Miss Holeman coming up next to me. Sense? Yeah, she's close, but... There is no time to think about it as her arms go around my mid-section. How was I getting out of this? Almost immediately, I feel the woman pull me to the side. All I can think of is to spread my arms and legs to try to keep in contact with the mat. No matter what I do, however, I find myself steadily being pulled further over. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I'm suddenly flipped on my back.

Reacting as fast as I can, I reach for the blonde's arm but find her hand going to my thigh instead. She's grabbed one of my legs and pulling it up! A moment later, all I could see was a rock-hard ass descending on my much softer boobs. My back pressed firmly to the floor, I hear a gleeful Mr. Cox count "One, two, three!"

Miss Holeman immediately releases me and backs away shaking her head as if to ward something away. Did I somehow hit her in the face? I slowly get up, wondering what had happened.

"That was a poor choice to keep your back near the ground, Miss Yeager," she says after taking a deep breath. "You have to wait for a better opportunity."

I feel my cheeks burning. "Like when? At the next Olympics?"

Something passes over the blonde's face. "We can't always choose the positions we're placed in." She walks over to the far corner. "Learn, adapt; and try to come out on top. Ready?"

There's a cough from the desk, and Mr. Cox has risen with ruler in hand. "Before all that, let's get your 'motivation' out of the way, Miss Yeager. Turn around."

"Sir! This is...!" It's no use. The situation's ridiculous! There's no lesson being learned here. I turn and push my thinly clad bottom out, giving him a nasty look. He just curls his lips as he wastes no time lining up the twelve-inch piece of wood.

Swip!

Right across the center again. Right where Miss Holeman hit me with the strap earlier. It takes a moment, but I start to feel a maddening sting. Yet; it's not so bad.

Swap!

The same spot. The sting intensifies a bit, but I'm not really hurting. The anger I feel at being treated this way, however...

Slap!

Once more. I just shrug at the old man, expecting him to be peeved by my reaction. Instead, he just grins in a weird way.

"Not as severe as you thought, Miss Yeager?"

"You touching me is gross." Maybe I can make him mad again.

"Oh? I would never. This ruler will do just fine. How are your feet, by the way?"

I stand there for a moment realizing they hardly hurt at all. No more than they would on a long hike. "What...?"

"I did say you might surprise yourself, Yeager. Now let's continue."

I'm growing confused. Is he trying to prove how much punishment I can take? Now I'm starting to get flat-out angry at everybody; including myself. I see Miss Holeman getting prepared. Fine. Let her come.

The fit blonde starts to close in on me once again. I tense, but don't move. The tall lady gives me what I assume is a condescending look and then begins to move to my left. At least she starts to, when I decide to charge her. In two quick strides, I lower my shoulder into the midsection of the surprised woman. Reacting quicker than I thought possible, the flexible blonde twists just enough to avoid the full force of my oncoming charge. Still, it puts her off balance, and she falls on her back as I pass. The wind rushes out of the blonde and she's momentarily stunned. I turn quickly and leap bodily on top of her. She's starting to recover, and I feel her strong legs begin to push me away. With no time to think, I instinctively try the only thing that comes to mind. Ignoring the woman's arms, I lean over and mash my prodigious chest into Miss Holeman's face.

"Ummmpphh," is all I hear from the now prone woman. Getting my bare legs straddled on her midsection, I push my tits down with all my might. The support bra helps wedge the blonde's cheeks between my nylon covered globes. As she starts to beat at my arms, I grab them and hold on for dear life! I wait for some sign from Mr. Cox. He hasn't started counting. I obviously have the pin! Then I hear laughter, and I finally look up. He's fucking loving this!

"Point for Yeager! Oh, my! That was a turnabout."

Rolling off quickly, my cheeks are flushed. My... My tit's are practically tingling from the contact! Placing an arm over my chest, I can feel how stiff my nipples have become. Now I'm really confused. Watching the tall blonde as she stands up, I begin to regret what I'd done. The woman's face is positively scarlet as she faces the old man who's still grinning.

"Another round, sir?" she asks menacingly.

"After your punishment for letting your guard down, Miss Holeman."

"Of course, Mr. Cox." I thought I could hear a bit of snideness in her voice. Now I know this isn't typical behavior between the two. Still, she comes right over and takes her swats with no fuss, all the while staring right at me. I've got a sinking feeling I'm in trouble. After the third is delivered she turns back. "How much time, sir?"

"Five minutes," he says, leaning back in his chair with that grin not going anywhere.

Miss Holeman kneels down quickly next to me. I notice that one side of her unitard has crept into her ass crack, revealing a ruler sized red mark. It appears that the woman didn't care about getting it on her bare skin. "Let's get this over with," her voice clips out.

I really didn't want to get close to the tense woman. I could tell she wasn't going all out up until now, but that's not the only reason. When we touch; it's very weird. With some trepidation, I reach around the muscled woman's waist. In the next second, I knew I was right. Miss Holeman had been holding back quite a bit.

I just got my hands together for one second before my arms are forced apart by a scissoring leg. How fucking flexible is she?! The tall lady rolls away and gets to her feet a second before I can. I move back into a more defensive stance, but she easily grabs at my arms and pulls me forward. Trying to hold my ground, a leg goes under me. A moment later, I feel my body turn, and she half flips me to my back. Disoriented, I try to roll over, but a knee pushes into my tanned belly. As she grabs an arm, I know this is about to end.

But it doesn't.

I look up and freeze for a moment. The woman has a wild look about her. She gets her other leg over, and I feel her thinly clad pelvis push against me. I try to shove her off, but she just moves up further and locks my arms between her legs as well. I buck. Again and again. It has no effect on Miss Holeman. Except maybe... Her eyes are heavy-lidded, and she leans over me with a half-smile as her smaller chest comes into contact with mine. There's that feeling again. A tingling. I try not to moan as it begins to spread everywhere.

"Submit. Now."

I barely hear her whisper. With the last erg of strength in me, I try to arch my back one more time. All I end up doing is rubbing myself against her more. My feelings... This isn't right! I hate being here! I look up, and the fair woman's icy blue eyes are locked on mine. A part of me shudders, and I turn my head as she pushes me flat to the mat one last time. All I can hear is her labored breathing in my ear. Her tits are rubbing me. My resistance is... I can't fight anymore.

After what seems like forever, I hear 'Old Baldy' call out the three count, and the spell is broken as Miss Holeman pushes away in a hurry. Was she feeling the same thing? All I know is that suddenly I'm very tired and sweaty. And... Shit! I glance down, and my nipples are actually pushing through the padding of my sports bra. Mr. Cox stands over me, and I quickly cover myself with both arms. I'm sure he saw plenty.

"Well! That lesson was certainly enlightening!" He gives a short bow to Miss Holman. "So much so I think we shall skip the punishment. You two obviously need to clean up and shower immediately."

I should be angry. Outraged at how I've been treated, but all I feel is tired and confused. I finally struggle to my feet and turn for the door.

"Miss Yeager."

I pause, stiffening. "Yes, sir?"

"Think well on what happened here."

I grow bewildered and suspicious. "What exactly, sir?"

"That would be telling." He turns to Miss Holeman. "I'm trusting that you will be on your best behavior in there."

The tall woman still looks flushed and stares back uncertainly. "Yes... Yes, sir." With that, she opens the door. Once again, we head for the bathroom, but this time I'm even more uncomfortable. What am I thinking?! Any time without that creepy letch watching me is preferable. But now I don't want to get anywhere near the tall blonde in front of me either.

"You first," Miss Holeman says distractedly.

I begin to peel off my top, on the lookout for any weirdness from the slightly older woman. There aren't any. She just walks over to the mirror and just stands there, staring at herself. Not wanting to attract her attention, I work my shorts off and grab the small basket of toiletries next to the alcove. I then remember that I need help running the thing. "Ma'am?" There's no answer. I look around the corner. She's still there. "Miss Holeman?"

With a deep sigh, she turns around. "Yes?"

"The shower?" I point at the panel.

The woman doesn't look at me as she does whatever she does. The cold water almost comes as a relief after how hot I got earlier. Grabbing the soap, I start to aimlessly rub my body. I couldn't have. Not with a girl. Not here. I reach down and find my nipples have relaxed some, but not entirely. My hand lingers as I play back what happened in my mind. When we were chest to chest, it was almost like... Well, nothing I've ever experienced before. I suddenly realize I'd reached down to the lower part of my belly. It can't be. Cautiously, I slide my fingers further and find my bare clit. I quietly hiss. It's so sensitive! I've always had difficulty stimulating myself lately, but not right now! Biting my lower lip, I slip a finger between my folds and find a welcome warmness. I move slowly, realizing I'm beginning to build up. How is this...?

"Miss Yeager!"

My hand jerks away. Shit! I must have been really distracted. "Uhhh. Miss Holeman! Just finishing up here!"

The tall woman stands there naked. "I bet! Wait until Professor Cox hears of this! Get the blazes out of there!"

I cringe and hop out in a hurry. "Sorry, Ma'am! I had an itch." Again, not the best choice of words.