The Caged Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed! You've wasted enough time, and Professor Cox will be coming for you any minute."

My eyes go wide. "He's coming in here?!"

"Yes! So get yourself ready!"

I quickly walk over to the counter. Everything's already out for me. Thanks for small favors. I glance into the mirror and see Miss Holeman fiddling with the shower panel. I've never seen such a body before. There's just no fat anywhere. She's not skinny or anything. Just super toned. Like a gymnast... Why am I staring at her? Wait a second? I narrow my eyes. Something about her back. Is that a scar? It's very rough and runs halfway down her back from her shoulder blade. But before I can take a closer look, she's already in the enclosure.

Well, no time to think about it. Got to move fast! There's no way I'm going to let him catch me changing. Focusing back on what I need to do, I begin drying my hair, pausing a moment here and there to get my underwear on. As soon as I can, I slide my dress over me and finish my hair. There's no time to get it back into a braid. Grabbing a pink barrette, I clip it into a wide tail that hangs down the center of my back. Just as I get the counter cleared up, Mr. Cox comes in unannounced.

He looks around for a moment. Then I see him stare at the tile floor. There are several puddles scattered about. "Yeager, you will clean that up!"

I slump my shoulders. "Now? Sir? Miss Holeman's still in the shower."

The old man blinks. "In the shower?" It's almost like he forgot the other woman existed.

Miss Holeman presently steps out and quickly grabs a towel. Wrapping it around her, she steps forward to Mr. Cox. I look closely, but she doesn't seem all that worried about any skin she might have shown. I turn to the old man expecting a smirk or a leer, but find him just staring at me.

"I'm sorry, sir," the blonde speaks up. "I thought that I could save some time showering here. However, Miss Yeager was being inappropriate in there. Very inappropriate, if you get my meaning, sir."

I'm beginning to panic a bit. "Sir. Miss Holeman failed to turn on the shower for me, delaying us."

"I should punish..."

Mr. Cox is really acting weird now. He's kinda still staring at me. I don't know what to do. Should I remain quiet? Fuck no! "Punish me, sir? Don't I have work to do?"

"Pun..." Mr. Cox shakes his head. "You're right, Miss Yeager. No need to waste any more time here. Let's get on with the next lesson."

"Sir?!" Miss Holeman says incredulously.

But Mr. Cox is already leaving. "You clean this up."

With one last glance at the still dripping woman next to me, I quickly follow, trying not to smile.

"Sir?!"

With that, I'm out the door. Following close behind the old man, I can't believe my luck. Why was he going so easy now after what just happened during the match? There's no time to ponder it as Mr. Cox re-enters the so-called classroom. Being alone with the old man makes me wary again. At least I don't have that super creepy feeling anymore. He's just frowning and looking impatient now. Glancing at the desk, I see my physics textbook laying there. Ugh! I hate science. Thinking about it for a moment, I couldn't see any ways 'Old Baldy' could abuse me short of not doing the work. That was something, at least.

Mr. Cox walks behind his desk and pulls out a piece of chalk. "I've spoken with your science teacher, Yeager, and have found out he will be doing some introductory lessons this week. Therefore, I've decided to cover the topic of Motion. Hopefully, you will find it quite educational." His smile didn't look at all reassuring. "Open your textbook to page fifty-seven and read until the end of the section on momentum, please."

I sit and open the book. As I began to read, Mr. Cox sets about writing several formulas and what looks to be a diagram on the chalkboard. After twenty minutes, I'm reminded of why I hate science. There's too much math involved, and I have to re-read the topics several times. At the point where I reach the part about momentum, I begin to think my head might explode. Radians? Closed systems? Conservation of energy? I look up at the presently waiting math professor.

"Questions, Miss Yeager?" Mr. Cox asks knowingly.

"Yes, sir. Some of this is a bit advanced for my first day."

The ugly teacher scowls. "But it wouldn't be if you had been in class this week, Yeager. At least you would recognize some of the variables and a formula or two if you had."

I grimace, but couldn't disagree. "Yes, sir."

Mr. Cox then points at the board. "So let me bring you up to speed." He then proceeds to lecture about velocity, mass, and momentum. After a few minutes of this, I realize the way he's explaining things is a lot clearer. One thing I have to admit is that no matter how sick or twisted he was, 'Old Baldy' knew his math.

"And now we come to changes in velocity." Mr. Cox points to one of the formulas. "This is delta. In physics, it represents change or difference. We also have to refer to time as well." The old man then went on for a minute giving a few examples for me to work with.

I'm just barely hanging in there. "So the more mass an object has, the more force is required to change it's velocity?"

"Very good, Miss Yeager!" Mr. Cox smirks. "I knew there was a brain hidden in that lovely head of yours."

My eyes shoot daggers at the ugly teacher. Oh, I want to say something nasty right back at him. Grinding my teeth, I just say, "Yes, sir." The old man turns to the board, and I take the opportunity to give another one-finger salute.

With no warning, the door opens behind me. Mr. Cox twists back and I barely get the offending finger to my mouth and begin chewing it. Mr. Cox stares at me, but I continue innocently gnawing at the tip of my nail. After a moment of that, he finally arches an eyebrow and calls out to the tall blonde who's standing at the door with a tray.

"Yes? What is it, Miss Holeman?"

The lady steps in, a bit out of breath. "I finished cleaning, sir. It's also lunch, sir. You did say 11:30."

"Ah, yes! I'd let the time slip my mind. Are you hungry, Miss Yeager?"

I'm quite hungry, actually. I've been so nervous this morning, all I could get down was a boiled egg and some toast. And it sure did beat being alone with this lecherous old man talking about physics. Miss Holeman, now dressed in her professional attire once again, begins serving out sandwiches and milk for both of us. In the state I'm in, I'm not turning my nose up at a basic meal. I take a small bite. Then another. In the next second I have half the thing in my mouth!

Mr. Cox chuckles. "I think your lesson has brought a ravenous beast into our midst."

I blush, realizing I couldn't respond clearly.

Miss Holeman just nods while looking at me with disdain. "Napkin, Miss Yeager?"

"Thannk Youf." I manage to say around the mouthful.

"Join us, Miss Holeman. We can eat and learn at the same time, can't we?" Mr. Cox asks congenially.

"As you say, sir." Grabbing a triangle herself, the blonde in the red dress sits on the former teacher's desk, crossing her legs as she does so. Just for a moment, I have an image of a lady on a nightclub piano flash through my mind. Miss Holeman did move with such grace. I have a hard time shifting my attention back to the old man as he begins to lecture again.

"Now on to the final topic covered in this chapter. One that is a favorite of mine, I have to admit. Angular velocity and acceleration," Mr. Cox says, pointing at the diagram at the bottom of the board.

I take a look at it and see two lines with an O where they meet. The lines have arrows at the other end and what looks like an angle similar to an open-ended triangle. The old professor then spends a minute defining the new variables and explaining that this is an object moving in a circular motion. My eyes begin to glaze over when radians are covered once again. My mind drifts. After all the stress earlier, it's hard to maintain focus. Yeah. I was scared. Embarrassed. But I like action! Entertainment! With Miss Holeman here, I wonder if I can cause more friction between them...

"Are you paying attention?" Mr. Cox stops momentarily. "I know this is advanced material; especially on your first day, Miss Yeager. However, don't you see why it's so interesting?"

I knit my brows. "Interesting? Sir?"

"There are many practical applications." The old man stares at me for a bit. "Let's try an experiment then! It may keep you focused and help visualize the different components of angular velocity and momentum."

I grow wary. A physics experiment? That wariness grows to fear as I watch the old man draw out an item from behind his desk: specifically a cane. I sit bone-still. This was it. If he started whipping me, then I would fight tooth and...

"If you wouldn't mind, Miss Holeman, I need you to help me with this demonstration, please."

My mouth closes before I could start my protest. Mr. Cox has turned to his assistant, who's still nibbling on a sandwich. The chewing suddenly stops.

"Sir?"

Mr. Cox points to a spot below her in front of his desk. "Right here, if you wouldn't mind."

Becoming defensive, the leggy lady puts her meal slowly down on the platter. "Umm... Why, sir?"

"So that we may better present the lesson to Miss Yeager." He turns to me with a smile. "Isn't that what you need, young lady?"

I blink at least three times. Then I nod earnestly. "Absolutely! That would be very helpful, sir!"

Miss Holeman doesn't move. "Demonstration, sir? You want me...?"

"If you wouldn't mind."

I could definitely tell that she did mind. A lot. "Sir. Wouldn't it be better to have Sally up here; to..."

"Don't I have to take notes, sir?" I ask most sincerely.

"Absolutely, Miss Yeager." The old professor taps the rod impatiently on the top of the desk. "Come along, then!"

I watch as Miss Holeman slowly gets off the table. "I don't know if this is entirely constructive, sir."

"This is my lesson, Miss Holeman. Let me decide how to instruct the young lady. Get into position."

The assistant's mouth sets into a frown, but she nods anyway. I couldn't believe my eyes as the tall woman turns away from me and bends over the desk. The tightly fitting dress rides up her long legs, revealing the lined stockings more clearly. She then looks at the old school teacher in growing disbelief as he walks around the desk and begins to line the thin rattan with the tall blonde's buttocks.

"Now, Yeager, look at the diagram and compare that to the cane's position. You see that my hand represents O and the cane X. It is currently at rest and will require me to put an impetus behind it to move. Since this cane is quite light, I'll only need a bit of force to set it in motion." He then lightly taps the bending lady's posterior. She didn't seem to react, other than maybe to scowl even more.

"Now if I wish to create more velocity, then I will need to increase an equivalent amount of force." It happens so fast, I almost miss it completely. A swish. A muffled thud. Miss Holeman's head whips around, and she stares straight up at her employer. Definitely surprised. There was something else...

"As you can see, Miss Yeager, the momentum is stopped by Miss Holeman's firm backside. Some of the energy is dispersed as sound and a bit by heat. But most, as you can imagine, is imparted directly to her clothes and, to a lesser extent, her skin underneath. Wouldn't you agree, Miss Holeman?"

"Yes, sir." Ah. Now I hear it. A bit of anger.

"Now for the next part I will need you to raise that very nice dress of yours. It wouldn't do to mar it."

She's glaring at him now. Even so, she doesn't question the order. I sit stupefied as the smartly dressed woman reaches back to pull up her hem. I could see that she's wearing beige satin panties similar to those worn decades ago. Her stockings were also held up by garters as well. This is straight out of a sixties glamor mag I'd once seen! Miss Holeman remains silent as she resets herself with elbows on the desk and I can't help but notice that Mr. Cox has rolled up one of his sleeves.

"Now watch closely, Miss Yeager."

You bet I am. This time, it looks like he's serious. How hard will it be? Will Miss Holeman cry out? She looks tough, but then appearances can be deceiving. The thin rod bends at the top of the upswing and swipes back, accelerating as it drops right into the center of the twenty-year-old lady's muscular buttocks. The "Thwock!" is quite loud in the mostly bare-walled room.

I wait.

There's no yelling. No tears. Nothing.

Damn.

But she did feel it. Looking more closely, I could see her subtly flexing her toned legs and hips. Was there a bright red line under those panties? Oh how I wish I could see it.

"Lower your knickers, Miss Holeman. Show our student what effect more velocity with the same mass has."

The woman has a new expression for him. My guess is betrayal. This isn't an act. Whatever she thought was supposed to happen, this wasn't it. She's being humiliated in front of me. Slowly, the woman reaches back, puts her thumbs inside the silken material, and slides it down just below the bottom of her ass. As her hands move away, I see her pale skin has a long, horizontal, deep red mark right dead center.

"Look carefully, Miss Yeager. I placed the first stroke here." The old man points to a spot near the top of my 'Prefect's' ass. There was nothing visible. "Then the second here." He points a bit lower. This time, I could just see a faint bit of pinkness. Then his finger hovers at the bottom most. "Of course, this would be the last."

I nod dutifully. That deep red mark had to be burning. I stare for a moment, but I have to keep up the act. He's eating it up! "So the greater the velocity with an equal mass will have more energy in the system?"

"Exactly, Miss Yeager!" The depraved man is smiling as if he had won the 'Teacher of the Year Award'! He nods down to the bent woman below him. "And thank you, Miss Holeman. Your helpfulness is appreciated as well."

The obviously perturbed lady stands and begins to pull her clothing back into place. "Yes, sir." Just as she gets the dress down, she picks up the tray. "If you won't be needing me any longer?"

"I think we'll do fine from here on out." The old man turns to me with a good-natured smile. "Since Miss Yeager here is making such fine progress."

"If you say so, sir." With that, she all but marches out, the door not quite slamming behind her. I glance up, and it seems Mr. Cox finally noticed the attitude of his assistant. After a moment he just shrugs, and then launches into the next subject.

"Your English teacher has also forwarded me this week's reading plan, Yeager." Mr. Cox pulls out a small paperback. "You will spend the remainder of the afternoon reading a great work of fiction. Something to take your mind off your worries."

Oh, great. I really hate reading long stories. I guess I have to endure it to keep Mr. Cox happy. "What is it, sir?"

"Catch 22. Enjoy."

Why did he say that as if it were the best joke ever played? Looking down, I open the book and begin to read. I had only turned to the second page when I hear an electronic sound go off somewhere over at 'Old Baldy's' desk. He unlocks a drawer and opens it up.

"Yes, Miss Holeman?"

"Call for you, sir."

I pause a moment. Was it Collin?

"I said no interruptions."

"It's important, sir."

"I'll be right there. Miss Yeager. Continue with the reading. I'll be right back." He begins to mutter to himself as he heads out the door. "Why would he be calling now?"

* * *

"Hey Collin! Did you get that email from me?"

Standing in my office, I look at my AP tech leaning in the doorway. My co-worker is smiling, but I can tell he's concerned. Walking away from the window, I find it. "Sorry, Will, I seem to be distracted today."

"No worries. Anything you want to talk about?"

"Not really," I grumble a bit under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Just; things at home."

"Okaaay. Just get the attachment sent on to our department before they finalize if you can."

I nod as the man with endless energy leaves. I'm normally on top of things like this. It's now over three hours after I had arrived and the stupid Hong Kong overnight reports are still not ready. I can't get what I did off my mind.

That last conversation with Mr. Cox as I left just felt wrong in some way. Discussing me watching Sally getting punished. At first blush, the idea intrigued me. To get her to apologize to me after all that I've been through. Now, though... I sit there for a few more minutes and still get nothing done.

The phone rings twice. I glance at the ID and realize it's Mr. Cox's residence. Oh fuck! Did something go wrong? "Mr. Montgomery's office."

"Hello, Mr. Montgomery." I hear a silken voice, and I instantly sit up. What was her name? Ah, yes. "Beth? This is Collin Montgomery, Sally's caregiver."

"Hello; Collin. On a first-name basis, are we?"

"Oh! Sorry. Miss Holeman." Her voice carries such warmth, even over the line. My thoughts wander back to this morning. Such a gorgeous lady. "Um... everything okay over there?"

"Of course. Sally's doing schoolwork at the moment."

"That's good to hear. So, why are you calling then?"

"I have Mr. Cox here. He wishes to talk if you wouldn't mind?" There's a slight pause.

"Mr. Montgomery? I hope I haven't bothered you while your at work."

The man sounds very; suave? It's quite a difference from the matter of fact conversation I had this morning. "Of course not, Mr. Cox. You wished to speak?"

"I just needed a bit of clarification on something we talked about earlier. You and your ex-wife specifically."

"My ex?" I grow wary for some reason. "What about her?"

"When she and Miss Yeager were fighting, were you involved?"

"No. Not really. That's probably why Sally wanted to stay with me."

"Did you ever argue with either one of them while you were together?"

"I don't think so."

"Think hard, Mr. Montgomery. If they argued, what would you do?"

I sit there, thinking back. "I guess I was trying to be the peacemaker. They would sometimes shout at me. I guess they were trying to make me take sides."

"And would you?"

"Never. Not until I could get my ex alone. But then she wouldn't want to discuss it anymore." There was silence on the line for a moment. "Is this important, Mr. Cox?"

"Actually, it is, Mr. Montgomery. It clears a few things up for me."

"How's Sally doing?"

"What do you imagine, Mr. Montgomery? It's still early yet."

I think for a moment about what to say. Why not be direct? "I'm just very concerned about her. I know you're experienced, but that girl can really get under..."

"I understand, Mr. Montgomery." Cox interrupts. "You can have complete confidence that nothing beyond what we discussed will happen to Miss Yeager during her stay here."

"Of course," I say defensively. "I just wanted to; advise you..."

"Me, Mr. Montgomery? All is well here. Have no fear."

Fear. Was that what I was feeling? The calming tones from the older man do make me feel better. "Fine then. As long as you think she'll really change over there."

Cox gives a low chuckle. "She has a long way to go. Now, not to be impatient, but we need to continue with the lessons. I'll call later this evening, Mr. Montgomery."

"Yes, of course. Thank you again, Mr. Cox."

"Until then." The line disconnects.

I sit there with the phone to my ear. Yes. Everything's fine. My mind drifts, hashing up old memories. Rachel. Why did it all go so wrong?

* * *

I sit, flipping a page in my textbook. The ugly man said to keep reading. He could be back any time, he said. I stand anyway.

First thing to check is the desk. If I could find something to get me out of here. The top drawer just has pencils, paper, and a few books. There's the ruler. I move down. One side is locked. The intercom? Probably. I turn for the other drawers, and my eyes settle on an object leaning against the back of the desk. The cane. I slowly reach down and pick it up.