The Caged Student Ch. 08

Story Info
The student's final test.
16.8k words
4.23
4.3k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Caged Student

Chapter Eight

Walking down the hallway at school, I watch everyone enjoying the beginning of the spring term. Christmas is over. I have to nod and smile at the young ladies as they pass by. I cannot ignore any of them since they are all potential blooming flowers ripe for the picking.

Did I just think that?

I'm even getting deferential nods from teachers as well, which seems strange. Growing more confused, I see something else that's pretty weird. The student's uniforms. They're the wrong color; and the dresses go below their knees. What is this? I try to stop, but it's as if I'm watching a movie. With no control, I go on.

My steps take me to an impressive set of double doors. There are several small knots of adults and older students with yellow braid on their uniforms standing outside. My eyes fall on one of the groups and I see a familiar face. It's Beth! She's a student and looks a bit younger. I try to run to the tall woman, but all my legs would do is walk. A twenty-something red-haired man in a professor's robe is talking with Beth and another dark complexioned lady. They all turn to me. "Housemaster. I see you made it for the meeting." He sounds British.

A nasally voice projects from my mouth. It's male and has a strong English accent as well! "Yes, Richard. The Head will go over the new regulations and code of conduct for next semester."

Beth looks worried. The younger man just purses his lips. "You know how I feel about corporal punishment in my house. How did you convince the Headmaster?"

I feel myself shrug. "I only played a small part, Alan. After what some of the girls did, he has been looking for options. I gave him one."

The younger man places his hands on his hips. "You know I prefer not to cane these women."

"Alan," My male voice interrupts him. "It will be for egregious behavior and only at the Headmaster's discretion." I then glance at Beth and smile. "Your students should have nothing to worry about."

Beth's look of concern changes to suspicion. She takes a half step behind the other man.

"Yes. Nothing to worry about at all..."

Everything begins to go out of focus. I try to keep these images going, but it's fading away. There's no point. I'm so tired anyway. I was told to rest until summoned, and that's what I'll do. I drift for a moment in the deep grayness. Why am I so tired? Oh, yeah. It was that tube that was put inside my ass.

What?!

Struggling out of the dreamlike state, I open my eyes. Did that happen to me?! Did I really submit to that?! Now wide awake, my bare feet hit the floor. Running into the bathroom, I drop my panties and reach back there. There's no pain or anything luckily, but I still feel tired. The Headmaster had said something about bringing me and Beth into balance. What did we do after? He asked me to rest... Oh, shit! I... I can't remember! He did something. I'm sure of it now. He's messing with my mind, and I have to get out of here. But how?

Grabbing the pair of slacks and school shoes in my wardrobe, I quickly dress trying to figure out what I can do. I try the bathroom door, and to my surprise it opens. Could it be this easy? I quietly descend the stairs at the end of the hallway and come to the reinforced door. Gently turning the handle, my heart skips a beat. I pull: and nothing happens. Fuck. It's dead-bolted. Peering through the wire reinforced glass, it's completely dark inside Mr. Cox's office. It must be very early. Now what can I do?

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath. In. Out. Focus. Concentrate. I reach out to try to find that familiar sensation. My brow knits and I try harder. There's nothing. I can't sense Beth at all. With growing frustration, I open my eyes and look back up to the hallway above me. Maybe there's something in the classroom I can use.

Taking the stairs two at a time, I skid to a halt in front of the door. Goddammit! Locked! There's no way out of here! Fuming, I scan the last door with the hooks next to it. Somehow, someway, I managed to avoid having to use those. If that door is unlocked... Well, what could I do in there? Grab a big cane and try to beat my way out of here? There's no point to that either. I'm still too weak, at least compared to how I felt yesterday. I take a step towards the 'Punishment Room' anyway. Just as I take a step, my eyes notice something I'd nearly forgotten about.

The dummy elevator!

I slide my foot to the baseboard and nothing happens. Not surprising. With frustration growing inside me, I kick at it again. I know how this thing works. I don't know how I know, but I just do. There's a panel downstairs right in the kitchen that needs to be unlocked. It's similar to the one for the shower. You just have to get it open and push a green button to start sending...

I jump as a loud mechanical sound starts from somewhere downstairs. What the hell?! I stand there staring at the wall as the sound continues for several seconds. Who's sending this up? The Headmaster? Beth? No. I'm sure it's not her.

The sounds come to a stop, and I listen closely for anything from the stairs. All is silent again. Not waiting for what might happen, I push the board once more. The wall slides up! Looking inside, I see just enough space for me if I scrunch down a bit. Bending over, I step in and pull down the bar to close it again.

Nothing happens.

Shit! There's nothing in the near total darkness I can feel that's a switch or anything! Downstairs, there's a red button right below the green... With a slight jerk, the box I'm in starts descending. Gritting my teeth, I brace myself for whatever might be downstairs waiting for me. As the elevator comes to a halt, I ball my fists. The door slides up and I see: Mr. Cox standing in the brilliantly lit kitchen wearing a terrycloth robe. He's looking around, sleepy-eyed.

"Miss Yeager? What are you doing here?"

I glance around, but there's nobody else in the room. "I, ah..."

"Did Miss Holeman let you out?"

He can't remember operating the elevator. Did I do something to him? I focus my attention on the older man. "Miss Holeman left. She may be in danger."

The wrinkles of my former professor deepen in sudden worry. "She's not here!? When did this happen?"

The Headmaster must have really messed him up as well. I don't really feel like I'm doing anything myself, but he seems really out of it. "She went with you after Collin left last night. Was that the last you saw of her, sir?"

"She did come to my room..." The man whirls out of the kitchen as fast as his old legs allow him. "Come with me, Yeager!"

I follow closely, not letting the man out of my sight. In seconds, he points at his office. "Stand in there at attention. Don't touch anything!"

I roll my eyes. What's he going to do? Beat me? I'd like to see him try. Unless... That memory of the darkness I saw around him comes back. No. I can't take anything for granted. The first moment I get, I have to do; something. What it is, I'm not sure yet.

After about thirty seconds, Mr. Cox re-enters looking flustered. "Her personal items are gone as well!"

So, I guess I'm alone with this crazy old geezer who has no clue. I can take advantage of that. "Has Miss Holeman left here before, sir?"

"She has. Right now, though, she shouldn't be. Not with you here at least."

He still thinks the agreement with Collin is still going on. Why would he, with the Headmaster running things? And where would they've gone? The image I saw of the younger-looking blond in my dream comes back to me. Was it real? Is it part of my power? All I know is that it seemed like a long time ago, and even back then, Beth looked scared. If it's real, I don't want to fall into that kinda bind she's in. Looking back to Mr. Cox, I find him rambling on about how impossible this situation is. I come to a decision. "Sir. Why don't you listen to your tapes?"

Mr. Cox frowns. "How do you know about that, Yeager? Explain yourself!"

I shake my head in disbelief. Boy, is he in for a surprise! "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Please listen, sir."

The man looks at me with growing concern. "Mr. Montgomery?"

"That and other stuff." I watch the old man pull out the same drawer the Headmaster did yesterday. After a few buttons are pushed, I finally hear some voices.

"As you can see, I have designed the upper floor to recreate a modern boarding school. Everything a student needs to complete a required session is up here, thereby keeping a student in a controlled and regimented learning environment."

"How long ago did you redesign this area?" That was Collin's voice.

"Oh, just as Prof... I was retiring from Warrington."

Mr. Cox rubs his chin, listening. He lets the tape run a bit longer, and we get to the point of them coming into my room. Then his expression grows into one of bewilderment when the subject of my punishment is brought up. Listening to everything now, it did sound really weird. How did I agree to all that?

"...Of course not, Mr. Montgomery. That is why I am here to guide you. To do things properly, if you will."

Professor Cox stares at the machine as if it were going to jump up and bite him. He's gonna love what's next. The old man presses a few buttons as the conversation goes into the Punishment Room. They talk about all of the implements and how they're used. My 'Caregiver' actually did sound pretty reluctant, though. Then comes the part where I go over the table. It only gets worse for Mr. Cox.

"We will inflict a considerable amount of pain, Collin. That is unavoidable when you are performing corporal punishment. You may leave some slight bruises using the belt, but used properly nothing beyond that. Let me demonstrate."

SMACK!

Mr. Cox stands suddenly. "Did I...?! In front of your Guardian?!"

"No, sir. You actually hit the table."

"Thank God for that!"

Why is he acting so surprised? Didn't he cane me before? Oh, yeah. He didn't remember that either. But what about the boys at school? The old man always seemed to enjoy giving them a few licks. My thoughts are drawn back to here as the final moment begins. I listen as 'Old Baldy' keeps trying to make Collin hit me. I should have been helping too, but I'm silent. Then it's all over. As the two men leave, there is soft static.

"Why would I do that? That wasn't the point of all this." The balding man sags into his chair. "Is there anything else?"

I nod. "About five minutes later."

Mr. Cox pushes another button. He waits a few seconds. And then a few seconds more. "Yeager?" he growls.

"Skip forward, sir."

He presses the button again. He hits play, and there's hissing. Mr. Cox raises an eyebrow. "That's an hour, Yeager."

I look at the machine in growing confusion. "Really?"

Mr. Cox rewinds again. There's nothing but the hissing. "It sounds like you were sleeping, Miss Yeager."

I start thinking fast. Someone deleted the tape. More than likely, it was either the man in front of me or the Headmaster. Fuck! Is Beth really in danger? Where are they? It feels like it's past early morning, and Collin might be coming soon. "Sir. All I can say is that I'm sure Beth left last night."

"I realize that, Yeager," he says sourly. "But why?"

Gotta figure something out to get out of here. "Could it be due to her injury, sir?"

The old man leans back in his chair. "Why wouldn't she tell me? I had thought we had a decent rapport between each other."

"If you say so, sir." I struggle to keep my emotions off my face. After the paddling? Well, I guess it was nothing compared to what the Headmaster did to us. Even this version of the 'good' Cox has a pretty twisted sense of professionalism.

"I don't think it's the injury." Mr. Cox fumes. "Something's going on here, Miss Yeager. How did you know about my recording system?"

I'm caught off guard for a moment. "I... I might have seen Miss Holeman looking at it while you were downstairs yesterday."

Mr. Cox loses his temper. "What on earth were you two ladies up to?!"

He absolutely has no memory of anything. This should make it easy. "Shouldn't we call the police or something?"

The old man gnashes his teeth. "I guess I must. This is a disaster!" The agitated man proceeds to pick up the phone. "Yes. I would like to report a missing person. No. Not a relation, but they cohabitate at this location and have left unexpectedly." The old man then gives the address and hangs up. "They say someone will be here soon. Are you sure you know nothing else, Miss Yeager?"

I shake my head. "No, sir. Will you be calling Col... my caregiver, sir?"

Mr. Cox thinks for a moment. "I will do so after I talk with the police. Why don't you go back upstairs."

"Shouldn't I tell them what I know?" There was no way I was going to go back up there. I had worked so hard just to get to this room!

"I don't think..." A high-pitched buzz comes from the intercom on Mr. Cox's desk. "Already?" The old man hits a button and goes to the front. I follow, of course. The door opens, and I see the outside for the first time in over forty-eight hours. Resisting the urge to just run, I stand a few feet behind the old man and see two uniformed men greet Mr. Cox.

"I'm Officer Slidell, and this is Officer Johnston. You reported a missing person?" They both take note of me almost instantly.

Mr. Cox waves both of them in. "Yes, officers. My assistant suddenly left with no explanation last night."

I watch the police gather information about Beth. After a few moments, I realize that nothing but a report would be made if I didn't do anything. The younger officer keeps glancing at me. Why is he doing that? I begin to grow nervous as his eyes keep flicking over to me.

The senior officer scribbles in his pad. "Is there anything else, sir?"

Mr. Cox shakes his head. "Nothing I can recall."

I stare back at the early twentyish uniformed man. Is he attracted to me? Well, that would be normal, I guess. A lot of people seemed to be. But this is something different. It's almost as if he's; anticipating something. Could my power be working again?

The bigger and older guy closes his pad. "Unfortunately, there's not much we can do but file a report and see if anything turns up. After twenty-four hours, we'll follow up and do a missing persons."

Just as I guessed. It's time I speak up. "Sir?" All three of the men turn to me. "I think I might know why, sir."

Mr. Cox looks at me questioningly. "Why didn't you say so earlier, Yeager?"

"Sorry, sir. After you tried to have me whipped last night, the Headmaster gave us an enema."

Mr. Cox's mouth drops to the floor. "He did what?" The officers behind him look on in confusion.

I put on my most forthright expression. "Yes, sir. He gave us enemas as punishment, and that was the last I saw of Miss Holeman."

Both officers glance at each other. Slidell speaks for both of them. "Sir, what's going on here?"

Mr. Cox is aghast. "Why would you make up such things? The Headmaster of Warrington? Enemas?!"

"What's this lady saying, Mr. Cox?" Slidell asks guardedly.

"Sorry, Officer," the old man is obviously getting flustered. "Miss Yeager is here at the behest of her guardian and school for her failure to comply with the school's code of conduct."

Slidell looks at the old man quizzically. "You're here alone with this; girl?"

Mr. Cox becomes suddenly defensive. "I did have a female assistant that we just talked about, officer. I do run this operation legally with every regard for the state and municipal laws; and this 'lady' is over eighteen. I called the moment we were sure there was a problem."

The man raises an eyebrow. "This is a business; to punish people?"

"Ah... Yes, but I have no idea what this young lady is going on about. We don't do enemas, I can assure you."

The younger officer jumps into the conversation. "Is this about that law they passed last year? The one about truant seniors?"

Mr. Cox breaths a sigh of relief. "Yes, officer. Exactly. I have all my licenses inside."

"Could we see them?"

"Right this way."

Now it's my turn to stand there flabbergasted. "But officer, they're beating me here!" Mr. Cox and the older officer head back into the office seemingly ignoring what I said leaving me temporarily alone with the younger man. He gives me a grin I don't like at all. Now I know something's wrong with all this. Not wanting to stay here I follow the other two back into the office. I swear I can feel Marcus' eyes on me all the way back to the office. As I enter I see Slidell rifling through a folder with various papers inside.

"And the agreement, officer."

The burly man takes a moment to read over the documents both Collin and I signed Friday and shrugs. "Everything seems to be in order. What will you do now that your assistant is gone?"

"I must call the Guardian. I'll do so as soon as I get an opportunity."

This is impossible! They wouldn't leave, would they? "Sir's, he's crazy! He had me..."

"I'd close your mouth young lady," the big man barks at me. "From what I've read, you're here for a very good reason." He turns back to Cox. "Wish we had this sooner. All the petty theft and destruction of property is already going way down."

"That's why I'm here, officer."

My hands grip into fists. It all appears so casual but I know something is very wrong here. My dream. The tape with the Headmaster gone. I can't panic. He said fear made me screw up. Breath in. Breath out. Relax. There's no time to relax! They're heading back to the front door! Can't panic. Can't panic. The two turn one last time.

"We'll be in contact with you, Mr. Cox. If you have any more information, call the non-emergency line."

I'm not going to get anywhere with the big guy. I turn my attention to the other officer. The man who can't get his eyes off me. I have to try. I thought I felt something earlier. Is it simple attraction? I change my stance and clasp my hands in front of me. Our eyes meet, and I reach out. Something's there. Is it excitement? He's expecting something. I slowly twist my hips, letting my bust line wave in front of him. He smirks. Okay. Now what do I do? What's he anticipating? It's time to push like I did with Mr. Cox. I have one shot. One thing is for sure: I'm not feeling sexy right now. With all the effort I can muster, I send a feeling of hopelessness. Of fear. His brows knit. I push again. There's danger here. He will never see me again if I remain. He blinks once and reaches for his handset.

Slidell swings around at the sound of the keying of the transmitter. "What are you...?"

"This is Officer Johnston. We need backup!"

I did it! There's suddenly a lot of noise in the confined space as the beefy officer gets on his radio to say nothing's wrong. I keep concentrating, and the younger guy doesn't release his toggle. Johnston keeps repeating the address and needs assistance. Slidell finally slaps the handset away from him, and I lose the connection. The big guy gets on the radio.

"This is corporal Slidell! There is no emergency!"

There's a chirp, and the response takes a moment. "We have already dispatched an officer. ETA two minutes."

"I'm telling ya, there's no emergency. Cancel call."

"Negative, corporal. Emergency call made. Explain it to them."

Sirens in the distance could now be heard. Swearing, the officer brushes by his partner, and both Mr. Cox and Johnson stare at each other in shock. I almost laugh. I feel so giddy. I can't believe I did it! I give the approaching sound a chance to get closer and then charge out. A second black and white police car pulls in with lights flashing. I quickly start running for it as two more officers jump out. One of them is a black female.

"Help me! They're crazy in there!"