The Caged Student Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Barnaby on the other hand, is having the time of his life. With a prime viewing spot to my left, he must have noticed that the panties I'm wearing are in the school colors. I hear him giggle as my mostly tanned bottom begins to be revealed. Just to spice things up, I subtly wave my rear as I'm getting bared once again. With the feeling in the room washing over me, there's no embarrassment this time. Most of them couldn't see my ass anyway. Also, it helps that the Headmaster isn't being all degrading or anything. The next part, though, isn't going to be pleasant.

"Now Miss Yeager, after every stroke, I want you to thank each of the members at the table in turn." I look over my shoulder to see The Headmaster rolling up his gown, making sure an arm is free. "Please remember the lessons you have learned."

The Board watches mesmerized as the Headmaster gives the air a quick swipe with the cane. The action sends a sharp sound for all to hear. Several of the gentleman (and one lady as well) shift in their seats to ensure that they have an unobstructed view as the tall man takes aim. I feel the cold rod settle against my naked buttocks, and I try not to clench. I have to focus. I can't even ask myself the age-old question many students in this position allow themselves. How the hell did I...

Thwack!

I grit my teeth. Here it comes! The pain I remember from the awful first caning. Then, just as the first sting that announces the oncoming fire builds, a wave of something else washes over me. Excitement, desire, lust, revenge. Somehow, I take it all into me. The pain turns into something else. I can't quite cover my look of surprise as a smoldering begins between my legs.

"You took the first well, Miss Yeager," the Headmaster says appreciatively. "but don't forget to thank Dr. Barnaby to your left."

I'm so confused. I should be in agony, but all I feel is a faint burning along my injury. I still have to play along. They have to believe this is a severe punishment. "Yes, sir." I look sadly at the splotchy, old man next to me. "I'm so sorry for this, sir."

Still grinning, the old doctor nods. "I appreciate that young lady. Don't you worry none. I've had a few of those when I was a young lad and survived." He turns his eyes back to my outstretched rear. "Make sure she feels the next one, Headmaster!"

Thwack!

This time, my reaction is a little more appropriate. The tingling begins to focus somewhere deep inside me. I moan softly as I realize I'm beginning to lubricate. Shifting my gaze to Miss Grotz, I see she's practically drooling over there. My classes in P.E. are going to be a lot different from now on. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I should've been a better student."

"Yes, Miss Yeager." The lady's German accent has become more pronounced. "As the Head Girl, we shall have a; discussion about discipline in the near future."

Thwopp!

Suddenly, there's a prickling line very close to my sex. He had laid the cane on my upper thighs purposefully. Even so, my labia still wettens. I can't help but squirm, and I feel my large nipples slip out from under the too-thin bra. They easily poke through my shirt for anyone in the room who cares to notice. I give the next man a little sob to try to cover what I'm really feeling. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Stuart! Please forgive me!"

"You know you deserve this, Sally," the stern man says gruffly. "For my daughter. For me..."

Thwack!

The next in line is Mr. Stockdale. I could see the old letch with a hand below the table. Since the deputy had left, there was little chance of anyone looking towards him at this moment. In some ways, it's gross as hell, but knowing I'm making him lose control excites me even more. I undulate my hips and torso for him. His hidden hand moves at an even more feverish pace. "It huuuurts, sir! My bottom! It's so hot!"

The balding man looks like he's turning purple. "Fuuuck yesss! You ARE a dirty girl!"

Thwack!

The number of lines on my ass is becoming hard to ignore. Even so, the pleasure between my legs is far greater. I swear, I feel a few drops of my juices dribble down my inner thigh. "Mmmnn... Thank you, Mr. Fredickson for agreeing to this. Ummnnn.... You can be sure this will be best for the school."

"The school?" The cloth in his hand keeps patting at fresh beads of sweat. "Yes. Yes! The school, of course."

I see his ring and know what he's thinking about. "Your wife... Mmnnn... She needs to see you soon." All I get back from him is a fervent nod.

Thwack!

"Mnguahh!" The walls of my vagina start to squeeze on their own. I turn my passion-blurred eyes to Ms. Warrington, but it seems she isn't paying attention to me. Something new is happening. The power in the room surrounds me, and I focus...

...He's so stern-looking. So in control. What would it be like to have his strong hands lifting me onto the table? Oh my God! He's looking at me! He sees how hot I am! His smile...

"Ms. Warrington?" The tall man pauses behind me. "Miss Yeager wishes to apologize."

"Oh?" She looks down at me, apparently addled. "The apology. Yes. Thank you." She resumes her wondering stare at the Headmaster.

The dark-haired man shakes his head, chuckling. "She hasn't apologized yet."

"Really?" The woman can't tear her eyes from the tall man in front of her. "Tell her it's fine. Everything's fine now."

Tilting his head, he nods understandingly. "Then it's time for my stroke, Miss Yeager."

I look back at him anxiously. He towers over me. My pussy is absolutely flooding now. "Sir. Please. I need..."

A rhythmic sound can definitely be heard from somewhere at the other end of the table. The Headmaster chooses to ignore it. "I know what you need. Especially now. I promise this will be the best."

"Yes, sir." Nodding submissively, I lift my lined ass just a bit higher to meet his stroke. What will this be like? Every strike has turned me on more...

Thwaaaapp!

I feel my release come under the blow, and my back arches at the sudden spasming inside me. So much so that the overladen buttons on my blouse suddenly give way. My heavy breasts spill out, uncontained by the inadequate bra, with nipples and areolas plain to see. Just as I had always feared with the summer dress; and yet I don't care. The lust I feel coming at me from my display of ecstasy only makes the orgasm become more intense! Everyone is focused on me! They all are...

"Heeehee! Hooo boy!"

"Mmmmm..."

"Yessss..."

"Fuck! My pants!"

"Help me, Jesus!"

"...take me..."

As I'm overwhelmed, I let out a wail that I'm sure can be heard all the way to the classrooms. I convulse one last time, and collapse into a heap on the table.

* * *

Looking down at the still twitching Miss Yeager, I drop the cane. Her uncontained pulse of sheer pleasure draws me. That nectar between her thighs. My mouth waters for a sip. Her helpless form wouldn't resist. I could just... No. I clench my hands and step back. Not after everything this past weekend. Miss Yeager is not ready. Gaining control of myself, I wait. Unsurprisingly, the young woman begins to recover before everyone else.

"Wha.. What happened?"

I reach down for the cane to retrieve it. "You have completed this lesson, Miss Yeager. Look at your results."

The young woman blearily stares at the directors and sees them slumped back in their chairs or over the table. "Are they okay?"

"They are in a state of semi-consciousness. There is no danger."

The brunette slowly pushes up. "I did that?"

"Yes, Miss Yeager. The feelings you were having came out in an uncontrolled manner. It's another danger of what we have. Luckily, I was able to contain the worst of the effects." I notice Mr. Stuart is beginning to revive. "Let us go to the office and make you presentable, shall we?"

"Yes, sir. I feel so tired."

My newly minted prefect puts up no resistance as I take her shoulder to guide her away. She's safe once again. At least for a while. "How is your posterior?"

"It hurts, but only a little bit."

I smile down at her. "Just one aspect of the power when utilized correctly." We enter the waiting area of my office and give Miss Watts a cursory wave. "Someone here made a mess in the conference room. Could you handle that, please?" I couldn't miss the baleful stare over her glasses. I know I have put her through a lot over the years. She would do what I told her without question, though. Anything else would be; impossible. Now in my office, I watch as Miss Yeager slowly undresses in front of me. She is still deep in thought and recovering, obviously. "Do you have any feelings about what just happened?"

She looks off into space for a moment. "It all felt so strange, sir. When I was in there; it was like I was in a trance sometimes."

I sit myself behind the mahogany desk. "When we started to get in tune with each other, it can feel that way. You will grow accustomed to it with practice. What of the assignment I gave you?"

The young woman looks out the window. "Miss Grotz is obviously in on it."

I nod, impressed. She had the state of mind to remember my instruction. "Anyone else?"

"Dr. Barnaby?"

"An old man, used to the old ways." I smile wistfully. "He certainly seemed to enjoy himself."

"Great. A man four times my age was getting aroused by me." My student grimaces as she gets her own bra back on. "And talking about perverted, I don't think you should trust Mr. Stockdale."

"Very good, Miss Yeager. Not a worthy man at all, is he? I don't think he will be on the Board much longer now that everything is approved."

The relief on her face is plain. "Good. Mr. Poole, though... What about him? He's the deputy and is against your plan."

It is time to give the lady a hint. Just one of a trail of crumbs she can discover on her own. "A lesson for you, Miss Yeager. Sometimes people are very strong-willed. For now, he will keep. There is still much to do before the Program can begin in earnest."

"Sir. I did embarrassing things in there. Demeaning things."

I nod understandingly. "I know it is hard for you, Miss Yeager. Especially in front of Mr. Stuart. And yet, you exceeded even my highest expectations today. Do not worry. The rewards will come with time."

"All right, sir." She folds her arms. "As long as it's not too long."

Her recovery of self-will is amazing. I will obviously have to keep working on her. "This cannot be rushed, Miss Yeager. You have had enough close calls as it is."

She sighs. "Yes, sir."

It is time to send her on her way. I've done all I can for now. "I believe your caregiver should be arriving soon."

"Yes, sir." Just as she places the last of her underthings on my desk, the intercom goes off.

"Sir. Mr. Stuart is here to see you."

So, he has recovered as well. "Let him in."

Sally and the red-headed man stare at each other for a moment as they pass through the door. For a brief second, I see some embarrassment from the young lady as she steps around the frowning father of her best friend. Then she is gone. Well, only for a day. Not the result I wanted, but I have all year. "Please come in, Mr. Stuart. Let me thank you again for allowing me to proceed with the new Program."

He shuts the door behind him. "What the fuck just happened back there?"

I smirk at the disheveled man. "I did warn you. Miss Yeager is quite the little gem."

"I couldn't fight it. I was using every suggestion you gave me, and all it did was prevent me from taking the cane from you and hitting her myself."

"Which I thank you for not doing. The consequences for you would have been; significant."

"So, we are committed, then? Even with the police sniffing around?"

"Once I found Sally, there was no turning away from this. I have waited too long." I stare pointedly at the man. "Speaking of commitments..."

Mr. Stuart's eyes narrow. "I've done my part. You have what you need."

"Yes, you have, but it is not you that I am talking about."

The red-headed man blanches. "She has already done enough, hasn't she?!"

"Not nearly enough, Jason. You will make sure your girl sees this through."

"You can't still want this! I... I..."

Watching the man struggle to say the words actually amuses me for a moment. He will not refuse me. "You know what I require."

"Yes," he says, sagging into a cushioned chair. "But I can't help it that your plan didn't work out."

Showing this much recalcitrance is unacceptable. "The failure is yours and your daughter's as well. Do you remember the mercy I granted?"

The man tenses. "Mercy?"

Letting some of the pent-up frustration bubble up, I begin to concentrate. "Yes, Jason. I rescind it."

"You..." He tries to rise. "What are you doing?"

I begin to grin. It is time for a punishment. It is something I do very well when I am in the mood. With one last spasm, Jason collapses into the cushion and ceases moving. Rising slowly, I approach the helpless man. He stares up at me with utter terror in his eyes.

"No... Please no..."

"Sorry, Jason, but because of your failure, I still have someone like Collin Montgomery at my back."