The Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

"Owwww..." she winced, as he gently dabbed her bruised shoulder with the flannel.

"I know, I know, just a few more seconds," he smiled, "you're doing really well"

He returned the towel to cover her shoulder, and gave her a smile, before moving on to her legs. He took each of her shoes, small black flats, off in turn.

"Errr.." She started, a little uncomfortable with him touching her feet.

"Ha, Kate, I've held more feet than you can imagine, don't worry"

Really it didn't matter much, her feet were relatively clean, bar some dirt on her ankles. He moved up her lower legs cleaning each of them, avoiding the scraped skin on her knees. Her dress was quite short, just above her knees, so he didn't need to go any further.

"This is going to hurt a little again," he sighed, pointing at her knees, "but we need to make sure they're clean too"

Begrudgingly Kate agreed. Tim avoided rubbing the damaged skin, instead squeezing a water soaked flannel over it. The warm water trickled down her legs, onto a waiting towel. After cleaning them, he laid the towel over her knees to absorb the water.

"Right, how about we get you changed out of that dress then?" he asked, affectionately rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

He stood up and began to pull Kate to her feet by placing an arm behind her back, when he noticed her wince in pain again.

"Shoulder?" he asked.

She shook her head, instead pointing to her left ribcage.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a look at that too..." he sighed.

Kate looked a little embarrassed, but managed a smile.

"Is that what you say to all the girls to get them to take off their dresses?" She giggled.

Tim laughed, and walked out of the bathroom to the clothes airer in the living room. He took a freshly washed pair of slacks and a t-shirt and took them back to the bathroom, grabbing his stethoscope on the way.

"Ok, turn around"

He unzipped her dress, something he hadn't done in quite some time, and turned her back towards him. Carefully, he folded her dress down, exposing her chest and her ribs. Kate had grown up a lot since he'd last seen her, and had grown some sizable breasts. His mind lingered for a moment on them, and her deep red bra, before returning to the task at hand. Her left ribcage was covered in a bruise, just like the one on her shoulder, that spread up under her bra. Jake was, assumably, right handed and had managed to get a few right hooks in before he'd been interrupted.

"I'm going to have to touch it, ok? This might hurt a little"

Kate braced herself again, as he checked for fractures. He donned his stethoscope, and listened to her lungs, tapping her chest and ribs, apologising each time she winced in pain.

"Ok, it doesn't seem to be fractured, at least not too badly if it is, and your lungs are fine. That's going to hurt for a while though!"

As he handed her the T-shirt he noticed a few more, older, bruises on her chest, yellow and perhaps a few days older. But those were a question for another time. She pulled the slacks up under her dress, but stopped before putting the t-shirt on.

"I'm going to need help with this" she sighed, unable to raise her left arm far above her head.

Tim smiled, placing the neck of the T-shirt over her head.

"Also..." Kate almost whispered, her cheeks glowing red as she blushed, "I... I don't normally sleep in a bra..."

It'd been a while since Tim had even slept with a girl, the thought had entirely slipped his mind.

"Its ok Kate, turn around, I promise I won't look" He smiled, trying to reassure her.

Carefully he unhooked her bra from behind, and let it fall forward. He helped her arms into the T-shirt, catching a glance out of the corner of his eye at her breasts in the mirror as they rested against her chest. He'd never looked at Kate in any way other than like a younger sister, but even still he smiled a little to himself. As she pulled the shirt down Kate turned to him and smiled.

"Thanks, I don't suppose you have a spare tooth brush do you?"

"Um, probably?" He replied, thinking.

Tim opened the cupboards under the sink in the bathroom, pulling out a brand new toothbrush.

"Indeed I do!" He smiled, fighting with the packaging.

The two brushed their teeth, and Tim got changed into some slacks and a T-shirt in the bathroom as Kate took some medication he'd given her in the kitchen.

"You can sleep in here" Tim said, noticing the time, leading Kate into his room and turning on the bedside lamp, "I'll sleep on the sofa, I'll be there if you need me"

"Tim..." Kate whispered meekly, as Tim began to leave the room, "can you...sleep in here too?"

"In here too?" Tim asked, not entirely sure what she meant.

Kate blushed again.

"I..I don't want to be alone" she murmured.

"Oh...err...yeah sure"

Tim had, in such a short space of time, reconnected so well with Kate, after so many years, that it had almost slipped his mind the ordeal she had endured only a few hours earlier. Kate climbed into the bed, which seemed large compared to her small frame, and Tim slid in beside her. The bed felt strange, not only because he was sharing it with someone for the first time in a while, but also because he was wearing slacks and a T-shirt when he would normally sleep naked.

Kate lay, on her side, facing away from Tim. He at first considered turning off the bedside lamp, but wondered perhaps how badly Kate might sleep on her first night after being attacked, and figured that she would probably be less frightened should she wake if she could actually see where she was.

"Tim..." she whispered.

"Yes?"

"Thank you" she replied, the sound of a gentle sob breaking her words.

Tim half sat up and moved closer to her, putting the strands of dark hair that had fallen onto her face behind her ear. She turned her face slightly, trying not to look him in the eye. He couldn't tell whether she was shy, or embarrassed to be crying once again in front of him. He slid his arm under her, laying beside her, pulling her close to him. She shuffled to meet him as a tear rolled down her cheek. His body was considerably larger than hers, his free arm comforting her, rubbing her arm. She responded, pushing her body closer still to him, wrapping her legs in his, taking his free arm and pulling it close to her chest.

"Everything is going to be ok Kate, I promise" He whispered in her ear, watching a tear roll out of her eye and run over the bridge of her nose.

Without thought he kissed her cheek, squeezing her gently in his arms.

"You're safe here, you can stay as long as you like" he added, unable to even begin to imagine how she felt.

Kate continued to sob before carefully turning to face him, burying her face in his chest, her whole body shaking as it had done a few hours earlier with every sob. Tim lay there for what seemed like an hour, running his hand over the back of her head and through her hair, embracing and comforting Kate's near silent pain. Finally Kate released her grip a little, and looked up at him. Through puffy red eyes she smiled at him, it was not a smile of joy, it was different from the smiles he had seen from her even a few hours earlier. It was, if anything, a smile of relief, without hiding or pretending.

Tim moved his hand again to her cheek, rubbing her face with his thumb. As he did she closed her eyes, pushing her face against his warm hand like a purring kitten.

She moved further up the bed, from being parallel with his chest, to looking him in the eyes.

"Emily made a mistake you know, letting you go" Kate croaked, her voice husk from crying.

"You are maybe the kindest person I know, I'm so glad she called you tonight and not anyone else" she added.

Before he could speak, Kate moved closer to him, and placed her lips on his. An unexpected rush ran through his body, like lightning, as she kissed him softly. Although it only lasted a second a storm of thoughts rushed through his mind. Was Kate just lost in the moment? Was it just the stresses of the day, and was he just a pillar to lean on? What about Emily?

Kate pulled away from him, and smiled softly again, before turning around again and laying back down. Tim was unsure of how to proceed, sat for a moment considering what to do - should he leave and sleep on the sofa, or should he stay and just write it off as her being caught in the moment? Even after years away from Emily he felt guilty, not for Kate kissing him, but for enjoying it. Thoughts spiraled in his mind before he made his decision, his duty was to be there for Kate, so that's what he would do.

Tim returned his arm under Kates neck, pulling himself close to her again. Again she wrapped her legs in his and took his free arm towards her chest. Although he was laid beside her he could see her cheek glow with a smile. As he drifted off to sleep all he could think of was the kiss, the feeling shooting through his body once again and each time Kate would move around he couldn't shake the feeling of her ass rubbing against his crotch. Slowly the Kate he had known as a child disappeared, and the girl that lay entwined in his body took over.

The next morning they woke, shafts of light peering under the curtains, with Kate laid in almost the exact same position she fell asleep in. Tim pulled her close again, running his thumb over her cheek. Kate smiled softly, and ran her hand gently down his arm.

"Good morning" she smiled.

"Morning," he replied, intoxicated by her smile, "would you like some breakfast?"

"Actually, I'd rather just stay here, with you, if that's ok?" Kate smiled, squeezing Tim's hand.

Tim gave her body a gently squeeze as she nestled her head into the pillow. He continued to hold her as she lay there, she was so peaceful.

"Tim," she started, making an effort to turn around and look him in the eyes, "thank you..."

Tim smiled as her dark eyes glistened in the morning light. He was about to reply but she interrupted him again.

"Thank you for making me feel safe, thank you for being there, thank you for..." Her voice cracked as emotion flooded over her.

"You don't have to thank me at all Kate"

Tim smiled at her, running his hand down to her waist and onto her thigh. He couldn't resist squeezing gently as he gazed into her eyes, and as he did she smiled back. He moved forwards to kiss her forehead as she closed her eyes. As he pulled back again she took her hand and pulled him in to kiss her again. Their lips touched and they began to kiss softly as they had done the night before, Tim running his hand over her waist as she laid her leg over him.

Tim broke the kiss, hesitant to let it progress further, at least not until her emotions had calmed. He certainly didn't want her to regret it later, and tell her sister.

"I should probably go and see where your sister is" he whispered, kissing her cheek softly.

Kate smiled at him as her moved his arm out from underneath her neck, looking at him in a way girls rarely did, a mixture of adoration and lust. Blood rushed back to his arm, it tingled as he rolled over to check his phone. Tim scanned through the notifications on his phone, various emails, some twitter notifications from people he really didn't care much about but had forgotten to unfollow. Then a message from Emily:

"About to fly. Be at yours for 12pm - same address? Hope Kate is ok x"

Tim looked at the clock, it was 10am, plenty of time before they arrived. He quickly replied, confirming his address.

"Kate, your sister will be here around 12, ok?"

"Awww, so soon?" she sighed, sitting up a little.

"They're worried about you, are you not going to be happy to see them?"

"Well... I am... its just... you know my mum - she's going to make such a fuss..."

Tim chuckled, her mother had always been a little bit over the top.

"I'd rather stay here honestly, with you" she smiled, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Well, you're welcome any time, if you want to talk, or anything really"

"Anything?" she smirked, her expression almost devious.

"Kate..." he started, his tone more serious, "about that..."

Kate's expression turned from a smile to one of disappointment.

"Oh...Did you not enjoy kissing me?"

Tim panicked a little, careful not to upset her, but also tried not to sound too eager to move back over to her and rip her clothes off.

"Of course I did Kate, its just... I need you to promise me you won't tell your sister, or your mum for that matter, if she found out, she might think I'm taking advantage of you..." he smiled at her.

Kate's frown turned back to a smile, she looked away for a moment.

"How about this," she teased, "I'll promise not to tell anyone if you come back here and kiss me again"

Tim smirked, feigning a sigh.

"If I must" he stuck his tongue out playfully, moving back over beside her, running his hand gently over her thigh and under her T-shirt onto the skin of her waist, before planting his lips on hers.

Surfacing from the kiss he ran his hand over her face, pushing the strands of hair from her fringe out of the way.

"How about that breakfast you offered me then?"

Tim led Kate to the kitchen by the hand, before leading her in front of him and moving his hands to hold her hips from behind.

"So, I have cereal or toast, take your pick" he laughed, opening the cupboard where he kept his cereal and realising just how little food he actually owned.

He stood behind her, gently pressing her against the worktop.

"A wonderful selection I see" Kate smirked, hinting at the lone box of cornflakes in the cupboard in front of them.

"Well I don't normally have guests, especially at breakfast..." he chuckled, trying to think back to the last time he actually had a girl stay the night.

"That's terrible, a handsome guy like you should be making breakfast for lucky girls all the time" She smiled, pushing herself back towards him.

"Well, what would you like then?" he whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her, one over her stomach another gently resting across her chest, careful not to put too much pressure on her shoulder.

"Hmmm, got any ice cream?"

Tim walked to the freezer, pulling out three different flavours; vanilla, toffee, and strawberry.

"So, you have a single box of cereal yet you have not just one but THREE different flavours of ice cream?" she laughed as he handed her a bowl and a spoon.

"Well, firstly, you can never have enough ice cream, and secondly, I usually leave for work before breakfast"

"Oh... er... were you meant to be at work today?" Kate looked at him, almost guilty.

"Don't worry about it, I called in a favour, it's fine" he smiled at her, rubbing her cheek with his thumb again.

They sat in the living room eating ice cream out of the tub for almost half an hour, talking mainly about Tim's job, and the crazy cases he would see. After they'd finished almost the entire tub of toffee ice cream they decided it would be best to stop. Tim placed the bowls in the sink with the rest of the dishes, and headed for the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Teeth?" he beckoned through to the hallway as Kate followed him.

"Sure" she smiled.

After brushing their teeth Tim went back to his room to get clothes for himself and Kate. Kate stayed in the bathroom, closing the door as she went to the toilet. When she opened the door Tim was already waiting with fresh clothes - a fresh T-shirt and slacks.

"Do you just have an infinite supply of slacks and T-shirts?" She joked playfully.

"Well, comfort is key when you're on your feet for 10 hours a day! Do you need help with those?"

Kate smirked again, "Of course..."

Kate stood in front of him and raised her arms, hinting for him to lift her T-shirt. Tim, without thinking began to lift her shirt. It wasn't until it was just under her breasts that he realised she still wasn't wearing a bra.

"Erm... You're not wearing your bra Kate?" He questioned, not sure if she'd forgotten.

"Well, aren't you observant Doctor" she teased, biting her lip playfully.

Tim smiled back, gently raising her shirt more. As he got higher and higher he could see her breasts starting to lift under the shirt, even if it was only an inch. He pulled it an inch higher and her breasts dropped, released from the grasp of the shirt. For the first time Tim got a good look at her breasts. Tim could barely remember Kate even having breasts it'd been that long since he'd seen her, and in that time they'd certainly grown. They weren't huge, but were full. The bruise on her ribs disappeared under her left breast. Her nipples were perky, and quite small.

He pulled the shirt over her head, throwing it onto the bed. Her hair, flowed down her chest over her breasts. It was long, he hadn't noticed just how long until now, and dark. It wasn't black, but certainly the same dark brown as her sister, and complemented her dark eyes perfectly. Kate moved closer to him, pulling his shirt up a little.

"Well its hardly fair that you get to see me but I don't get to see you" she smiled.

Tim pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it down beside the shirt he'd removed from Kate. She looked at him, her eyes looking him up and down. Tim was far from a bodybuilder, he rarely even used his gym membership, but he'd always been lean. Looking at Kate he noticed she was slimmer than she'd been during her teenage years, she clearly worked out more than he did.

Simultaneously the two moved in to kiss once more, this time feeling their skin touch. Tim felt the same electrical pulse move through his body as he'd felt the first time he kissed her, this time in response to her nipples pressing against him. He couldn't help but give out a little moan as he kissed her. Kate seemed to feed of his arousal, kissing him more intimately and moaning in response.

"Touch me" she moaned, lifting his hand towards her chest.

Tim moved his hand up to cup her right breast, carefully squeezing it. He wanted to touch all of her, but again was conscious of how far to take things. Gently he moved his fingers to brush over her nipple, resulting in a long moan breaking their kiss. Kate looked up at him a smile beaming across her face.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It must be past 11, you need to get ready before your sister gets here Kate"

"Awwww, I'd much rather carry on with this" she smiled, kissing him again, "I'll have to come back and get the rest"

"The rest?" he smirked, eager to see how far she was willing to go.

But she simply smiled, running a hand down his waist brushing across the front of his slacks, catching the bulging erection he'd completely failed to notice. Tim blushed a little, trying to hide it, only to get a giggle from Kate.

"I still need help taking off there slacks you know" she smirked.

Tim obliged, pulling her slacks gently down past her hips, revealing a dark red pair of underwear that matched her bra. He knelt in front of her, to take the slacks to the floor, his eyes level with her underwear. She stepped out of the slacks as he looked up at her, her face partially obscured by her breasts. Kate turned away from him to head for her bra, but Tim stood up behind her, and placed a hand on her hip. She stopped, and stood as he wrapped his arms around her as he had done before, one arm over her now exposed breasts and another resting on her stomach. But this time she was practically naked, and his erection pushed against her ass. He kissed her neck and jawline, as the hand resting on her stomach wandered down towards her crotch.

"What do you think you're doing?" she smiled, pushing her ass against him.

He brushed his hand over her underwear, pressing gently on her mound as she had done to him.

"Just payback" he smiled, before gently rubbing her nipple in his fingers again.

"Mmmmm, you know, my sister will be here in less than an hour...it sure seems like you want her to catch me naked in your flat?" she teased.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers