The Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

"Well you better get dressed then"

Tim helped Kate put on her bra, and the slacks and T-shirt he'd gotten out for her. He changed into some jeans and a T-shirt and returned to the living room to wait for Emily. He took Kate's bloodstained dress and put it in a plastic bag, and sat on the sofa, flicking on the TV. Kate headed for the kitchen, turning on the tap to get herself a glass of water. He heard her open the fridge and giggle to herself, assumably at the lack of food in his fridge also.

The doorbell rang, and Tim made his way towards the door. As he did Kate came out of the kitchen and intercepted him, planting a final kiss straight on his lips.

"I'll be back" she whispered in his ear.

Tim smiled, squeezing her ass gently, before continuing to the door. He opened it, to see Emily and her mother looking remarkably impatient. They were clearly worried about Kate, and rushed past him as he welcomed them in.

"Oh Kate!" Emily sighed, tears already welling up in her eyes.

The three of them hugged for what seemed like minutes, as Tim stood on the sideline like a stray cat. Finally, Emily turned her attention to Tim, as her mother continued to hug Kate with her back turned to him.

"Oh Tim, thank you so much, thank you!" she wailed, tears still streaming down her face.

She kissed him on the cheek, and hugged him tightly. Over her shoulder Tim looked at Kate. She looked over her mothers shoulder in the same way, and gave him an "uhuh" look. He could almost feel the jealously in her eyes. He winked at her, to which Kate smiled playfully.

"Is she ok?" Kate's mum asked him, "I can't believe what that bastard has done!"

"Erm, yeah, I checked her over last night when we got back from the police station. She doesn't seem to have any signs of concussion, and although she has a few bruises there doesn't seem to be any permanent damage. Her ribs might be fractured though, so they'll definitely be sore for a few weeks, but otherwise she's ok." He smiled, trying to not make Kate feel patronised, while also trying to remain vague on the details of just how closely he had inspected her daughter.

"Did they catch him?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, they brought him in just as we left the police station, hopefully they'll throw the book at him."

After some small talk Kate's mother suggested they get home. Kate reluctantly agreed, still hoping to avoid all the fuss from her mother.

"Kate," Tim smiled as they began to leave, "you can come and talk whenever you want. If you get dizzy or anything just give me a call"

Kate smiled back, and he knew she'd be back sooner than Emily or her mother realised. For the next few hours Tim felt unusually relaxed, and couldn't help thinking about the almost naked Kate he'd seen a few hours earlier.

Tim's phone buzzed, a text message from Kate popped up.

"Thank you for everything, see you sooner than you know xx"

Tim smiled, as another message came through.

"PS: you should definitely get some more cereal, yours is out of date ;)"

Tim smiled for a moment, before wondering - how did she know the cereal was out of date? They hadn't looked at the cereal for more than a moment, and the date definitely hadn't been visible. He stood up, walking to the kitchen, with a sense of mysterious curiosity. He opened the cupboard to look at the cereal box date to find a piece of paper propped up against the cereal box.

"Made you look!" it read. Tim picked it up and laughed to himself.

But after moving the piece of paper something else caught his eye. He looked back to find a small, deep red pile in the cupboard - Kate's underwear sat on top of another note. He wondered quite how she'd managed to get her slacks and underwear off in the few minutes she'd been in the kitchen alone, especially when she could barely manage to dress herself earlier. It quickly dawned on him that perhaps she hadn't needed quite as much help getting dressed as she'd made out.

He picked up her underwear, they were soft, almost silky, and had a deep red lace trim. As he looked at them he could see the crotch was moist, probably from her arousal. He couldn't resist gently sniffing them, and they smelled divine. He smiled, and looked at the note laid under them in the cupboard.

"I'll be back for these."

Tim smiled again. He couldn't wait.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers