The Call

Story Info
Horny wife’s call to jealousy.
945 words
2.78
13.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is another boring day at work. Nothing seems to go right. Just getting one thing done seems to be a real chore. The only thing I can think of is how pretty you looked that morning. We had a wonderful evening last night. Got home and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. It was so arousing but before I could make a move the darkness of night captured us.

Sitting there at my desk watching the seconds go by. It would soon be lunch and I could at least call and hear the precious voice. You must have had the same thought. Your smile, eyes and golden hair appear on the screen of my phone. The picture was taken last night during the wonderful escapades. I grab the phone and answer it. Quickly and excited I say "hello". There is silence. I continue to try and get your attention but to no avail. My crazy mind jumps to the worst. Maybe something had happened and you needed your hero to save you.

I jump into action. I grab my things a bolt for the door. Yelling to my boss that something is wrong and I have to go. I reach the pickup point. Just in time. I hop onto the bus and wish that I could drive. I had to get to you. I continued to call to you. Then I heard a noise. That squeak was so distinct. It was the front door opening. What's going on I think. A "hush" echos through the earpiece. Why would you be saying that.

Quite smacking soon followed. A quiet moan blended in. That was the sound you made when I would kiss your neck softly. When I wanted to seduce you. How could you be that aroused? "Shhhh just enjoy" followed. Enjoy. What would I be enjoying? I'm not even there I still had a twenty minute ride ahead of me. Pop pop pop. And a faint "yes". What is that.

What soon followed scared me even more. A gagging sound repeated several times. Had you eaten something and it was lodged deep in your throat. Over and over then a spit. Thank god you must have freed it. A rhythmic squishing sound followed. Mmm yes that's what I want. The sound paused. "Mmm the oily consistency and sweet is perfect. You like it don't you?" What are you talking about? What would I like? I'm scared.

"It's time to put it in me" and that confirmed what I feared. You very cheating on me. My heart raced and I began to sweat. You lad back on the couch. The dick slid up and down between lips. Spreading your liquid all over it. It was glistening in the light. It rested at the opening prior to pushing its way in. As it entered you the muscles relaxed. Allowing it to fill your pussy. As it began to move you felt the excitement. Your legs began to shake. The dick reaching bottom. Your pussy lips gripping the sides of the intruder. You have gone past moan. With each thrust a scream was pushed from you. "Oh yes that feels so good. Rubbing my clit."

Finally I reached my stop. I hurried off and headed straight toward the house. All the way listening to you be satisfied in ways I could only wish I could. He was touching all the right spots. And in the best possible ways.

Finally you reach an orgasm like never before. Your thighs shook. Love juice puddled in between your ass cheeks. Your chest heaved trying to get air pack into you. Your head was spinning but you still found a way to end our call. It went silent. I was minutes away. I'm going as fast as I can. Rounding the corner to our street a car passes by. It's a fancy car. Much more expensive then what you normally would find on our street. The driver waved and smiled. Was he my competition?

I reach to door and opened it. There you were. Naked on the couch. Sleeping so preciously. I could see your pussy. It was red and swollen. Still some liquid glazed the lips. He had done a good job on you. I approached and as I did you stirred. Exposing your breasts. Nipples still hard. Your now exposed pussy showed the result of your infidelity. The lips not only red and swollen but they were stretched. How big was this guy?

Could not resist. I had to touch them. So smooth. My fingers were almost sucked inside. They were smooth and soft. You stirred and turned to your back. Legs parting. I lick my fingers. My touch was gentle but as they reach to swollen clit you moaned. The fluids began to run from you. My tongue teased the clit softly. Your hip started to roll. You were liking it. Hope it as much if not more then the cock that had abused you.

My tongue slid lower and pulled the fluid up across the lips. You continued to respond positively. I removed my clothing quickly and got on top of you. Your eyes opened and a devilish smile crossed your face. I asked what you had done. Who was it. You laughed and reached between the cushions of the couch and placed a dildo upon your stomach. "What took you so long to get home?" Your hands now on my hips and pulling me into you.

Your such a devil. Making that call to trigger my jealousy. The sex was never better. A dream almost came true instead I loved you even more.