The Call

Story Info
A Hotline Call leads to suprise romance.
2.6k words
4.39
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was approaching my sixty-fifth birthday and I wasn't doing very well; mentally and emotionally that is. I keep reading how it's hard for people to go without sex for three to five years, and here I was going on fifteen years since I'd had a sex partner. I was beginning to feel as if I was going to die alone. And that was not a good feeling.

Now I was receiving regular therapy for my issues, and it seemed to help, but was nothing like a cure. I had been told that there were "crisis hotlines" if I felt that I needed someone to talk to in between our sessions, and I was on that edge right now.

But I was hesitant. I mean, it's not as if merely 'being lonely' is a health crisis, however mental it feels. And I didn't want to get some twenty-something on the line that had had very little life experience. Someone for all I knew who was getting regularly 'knockered' and would not have much sympathy for an old coot just cause he's no longer getting his rocks off.

So I hesitated and hesitated. For some reason, I just felt as if I should just buck it up and go to some bar and find a quick and easy lay and just be done with it. Although it's not exactly that easy these days, if you're not in your twenties of thirties.

In your sixties? Welllll...

I dialed the number. I mean, what the hell. I'd get what (or who) I got. Perhaps all I needed was a sympathetic ear, and that would help greatly.

"Hello, emergency services? How may I assist you?" She sounded like an older and more mature voice than I was expecting, but I paused. I didn't know exactly how to start off.

"Hello?" the female Voice on the other side asked me. "Are you there?"

"Um. Yes. I'm..."

"Good evening. How are you doing, sir? My name is Linda. How may I help you?"

I wasn't expecting whoever answered the phone to be that formal, so I was a little taken aback. "Well, I'm feeling... lonely. I just feel like I need--"

I heard that voice on the other side a breath at this, so I figured that they were listening. "Go on," she added softly. "I'm here to listen."

I breathed a little heavy for a half a minute, and I was feeling like I was about to cry. I let out a long breath and tried to get out more words.

"It's ok. I'm here to listen when you're ready," she said encouragingly.

"Well..." I began to tell her about my age and my loneliness. She listened and gave the appropriate "Uh, huh's" and the "I understand" responses. All the non-committal ones I expected.

And then I stopped talking. I was feeling more and more ridiculous as I went on, and was almost to the point of saying goodbye, when she said, "I understand your problem. I'm feeling like you are myself."

Of course, they're not supposed to do that; interject with their own personal information, but... "You are?"

"Yes. And you're not alone. I'm only in my forties and I feel that way."

"You do? Don't you have any friends either?"

"Not really. That's why I'm on this phone bank. Something to do to feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. So please believe me, I can more than sympathize."

"So what would you suggest?" I asked her hoping to get some more personal information out of her. Her Voice sounded nice.

"Well," she began, and then hesitated. I could hear her voice catch a little before she continued. "There are various 12 Step programs that you can attend. As well as social groups, like one I know of called "I'd like to do that, but Not Alone." It's a social meeting up group that you might like."

I wanted to ask her if that was a group that she belonged to... but I didn't. I didn't want to get her in trouble. Instead, I merely said, "That's nice. Perhaps I'll try that one. Is that open to someone in their sixties?"

"It's open to anyone from forties to sixties. Yes."

"Do you know when the next one's going to happen?" I asked her hopefully.

"This next Saturday. You can go and sign up online," and she gave me the web address.

"All right," I told her. I almost asked her if she was going, but I figured that these lines were recorded, so I didn't. I told her, "I'll check that out," and then I thanked her and said goodbye.

--------------------

It's amazing what resources there are out there that one just doesn't think of or know about. I went on their website and it looked like it might indeed be a way to meet people. Or at least, go for an outing and find out.

Of course, I was hoping to meet this "Linda" that I'd talked to. She seemed like a nice person, and we kind of hit it off on that call. I kept hoping to hear that Voice again, and perhaps get to know this "Linda" in the flesh.

We were out in one of the local parks that had several tails close by, one of which today's hike was to be on.

"Hi, I'm Roger," I introduced myself to several of the ladies that were on the next Saturday excursion. There were a fair amount of older women on this event, but most of them did not attract me in the least.

Finally, I walked up to a pleasant looking woman with a nice build and introduced myself. "I'm Linda," she told me with a smile that said that she recognized the sound of my voice. "I'm pleased to meet you."

She seemed pleasant enough 'in the flesh.' She was on the plump side for what I deemed to be forty-five or so, but had a nice shape to her. Her hair was a shoulder length gray that was cut to her shoulders in a sort of page-boy like bowl cut.

I'm 5' 9" and she appeared to be on the shorter side at 5' 2." I was dressed in a pair of chinos and a polo shirt, and she had on a tartan dress with a flow blouse that kind of hung over her shoulders with a slight parting in the middle to show some cleavage.

We started talking as we walked in a way that seemed to continue on from our conversation on the hotline phone call.

As the rest of the group proceeded on past us, we began to slow down and walk quietly by ourselves.

"Thank you for telling me about this group, by the way. I know it's not probably--"

She touched my arm and put her pointer finger to her lips. "Let's just pretend that we just met, shall we?" She inserted her arm into the crook of mine, and gave me a nice sweet smile.

"So," she said. "You don't really look like you're sixty-five."

"Oh, well I feel it enough on a regular basis. I'm not doing too bad today, though."

She gave me another sweet pixieish-looking smile, and told me, "You're not looking that old to me."

"Aren't there other men your age you might want to go out with?" I asked coyly. "Men you might--"

Snuggling in closer to me and wrapping herself around my shoulder, "No. They all want perky twenty- or thirty-something types. I don't fit their 'model' image.

"I want someone that can accept me as my pudgy, plump, overweight older self who's not going to be their fuck bunny without a thought in my pretty head," she said, as she looked up at me with a now sexy smirk.

Fuck bunny, eh? There's more to this woman that I could have imagined. "So you don't need to worry about a slouchy non-millionaire old coot?"

Letting go of my arm and bouncing ahead of me to stand in front of me and stop me in my tracks, "As long as you treat me right? Not at all. I'm tired of being just another notch on their bedpost. I'm not built that way anymore."

And then she quirked her head to the side, with that elvish side smirk and said, "Not that I'm dead below the waist, that is."

She grabbed my left hand, and turned around 180º to lead me into a break in the trees to my left. She led our way through what seemed like a quarter of a mile of brush and overhead, until we passed into a small glade where the sun shone down through the open patch surrounded by leaves. It also had a nice view that placed us above the skyline surrounding us.

She turned, and gave me a bedroom eyes sexy and sensual smile that I hadn't expected from this woman. "This is my own secret little hideaway when I come out here. I can be as loud as I want to be, and not too many people can hear it."

"Loud?" I asked. This woman was proving to be nothing of what I expected. What I thought I was getting myself in for, was a quiet and shy pudgy forty-something that had no quirks or hidden life to her. Boy was I about to be proven wrong.

She threw herself down on the grassy bed of this little glen, and opened her legs, her skirt parting as well. I looked down to see she had lacy undies on that showed a hint of her spread sex underneath. "Those other guys don't know what they're missing," she said with that sexy smirk again. Patting the grass next to her suggestively, "Don't be shy."

So I lay down. And she rolled right into my arms, putting her head on my shoulder and letting her leg roll over mine to press on my growing interest.

"I like to be in the great outdoors. Without any clothes. Doing whatever I want to do to myself. You?"

"I, um..." didn't know what to say. Could I have gotten myself involved with yet another crazy woman? That was why it had been fifteen years since my last 'liaison.'

Or was Linda going to be crazy sexy in a good way? I was hoping that that might be the case.

I found this woman 'growing' on me, the more she rocked her leg over my crotch. She was brining me alive in a way that a woman hadn't for quite a long time. She began caressing my growing male member through my pants, while I watched her chest begin expanding with a couple of new mountaintops poking out of the fabric. I reached over with my right hand to begin messaging her left tit as she began rubbing herself more frantically on my left hip.

Her smile began taking on a sexy curl that I swear I hadn't thought she was capable of before. Hoisting herself on to my chest, I found her sliding down to slide over the growing presence in my pants.

"Surprised?" She asked, with that growing smirk on her face.

"Yes," I squeaked. It had been a long, long time since I'd had been with this kind of aggressively sexual woman. In fact, she was putting some of my twenty-something conquests 'back in the day' to shame. And They had been something then.

"You'll be amazed how soft this grass is on the skin," she said, wiggling over my increasingly erect and wanting member. "Wanna get nekked?"

She hoisted herself up onto my lap, and began slowly pulling her blouse up and over her head, until it was sitting open and blowing in the light breeze. Reaching under her, she began pulling the zipper of my jeans down and grabbing my hands, put them on the button of her skirt.

A few moments later, our clothes were in a pile on my right, and her very wet nether region was getting my prick harder and longer by the second. Using her knees to lever herself up, she took my erection in hand, and poised it at her entrance. "Ready to take the plunge?" she smirked.

"You're in control," I said smiling up at her.

She giggled, as if to say 'Yes I am,' and the first woman I had been in side of for fifteen years began lifting and plunging with me, in and out of her, over and over. And all I had to do was 'lay there and take it.' "Lay me down in the tall grass, and let me do my stuff," the lyrics came to my mind.

After a few minutes of huffing and puffing between the two of us, I decided to 'take the reins' and flipped her over onto her back to begin the plunging and delving. She was quickly smiling crazily at my 'turnover' and looked up at me and grinned ferociously.

"Uhhhhnnnn," she began vocalizing. "OH, Baby! YEEEEAAAAH! Harder!"

"Oh, God! I'm cooooming!"

"Come with me, BABY!" She roared, as we both started SLAMMING together, not knowing which of us came first. But neither one caring.

After a few minutes, we were both still panting like mad, working to ease out of the monstrous orgasm that both of us had driven the other to. "Now, that's what I'm talking about!" she said, beginning to laugh. "God, I could lay here all day long."

Recovering a little bit slower than her, I was still working on catching my breath. "It's been a long time coming," I wheezed out. "Not sure I'm up for that every single day!"

Looking up at me quite lovingly at this point, she caressed my cheek and said, "Even just once a week would be fine, sugar."

I rolled her over to her side, and began nuzzling her nipples, first one and then the other, taking them into my mouth and rolling my tongue over them.

Laughing, "You trying to get me started up again?" Reaching under her, she grabbed my half staff erection, and said, "Maybe later!"

We walked down that hill several hours later, noticing the much larger number of families that were now clogging the path. We were walking hand in hand, still basking in the afterglow of our our natural tryst.

"Do you have any children, Roger?" she asked me quietly.

"No. I only have step children. You?"

"No. Never had the time before when I was married. And then got used to not having the responsibility."

I sighed. "Would you have done it differently, knowing now--"

"No. I could never keep a man that I thought would be a good father. Before now," she said, and then began clinging fiercely to my hand.

We looked at each other, and the question hung in the air as to what that meant.

"Too late now," I said. I guess we'll just have to have each other."

She squeezed my hand even tighter (if that was possible), and we continued walking back down to where our cars were parked.

--------------------

So we were an 'item' that got lots of strange looks. Looks that I didn't really care about. I had this hyper sexual woman that wanted me and didn't care about my age. And when I had a hard time 'getting it up,' there was always the little blue pill to come to my aid.

But I didn't think that was going to be a problem. Linda had long since proved that whatever I or others thought of her, simply was not true and she paid it no attention. (Much to my benefit.)

We continued on like teen-aged boyfriend and girlfriend for quite a long time after that. We eventually went our separate ways, but it was a joyous time in the meantime!