The Call Girl and the Businessman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me patiently and tenderly until my sobs eventually subsided. All this while he spoke to me with such tenderness in the tone of his voice. I was messed up. My face was messed up, my hair all gone awry, and my clothes crumpled and stained with tears. Without speaking, he went to the cabinet, and pulled out his white linen pyjamas.

"Come, let's get you in some fresh pyjamas." He said.

I went to the bathroom, let the shower soak me in its entirety and changed into his clothes. They were too big for me, but it would have to do. I huddled up in bed beside him, feeling lost.

He hugged me to sleep that night. We both sat on the bed, my head on his chest and with my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me fully in his arms. It sedated me somehow. He said not a word. I only heard his steady breaths on my hair.

I lost count of how many times in my sleep that I involuntarily fidgeted in his arms. He had already been forewarned that I never had slept well. When the first rays of sunlight finally shone in through the windows, I fell in deep sleep, not before hearing his familiar voice uttering words of tenderness.

"Everything is going to be fine, my angel; my miracle."

I had not been imagining things then. It was real. I was his angel; his miracle. But this cannot be true. He must have been really troubled and disturbed enough to have thought so.

A tear, not of mine, fell on my cheeks. I looked up and saw him gazing down at me with all that which was good in this world. His gaze was soft on mine, his body solid and strong, protecting me against my own fear and pain. Instinctively I lifted my trembling hands to his face. I had to soothe those tears away. He should not weep over me. He caught my hands in his, and held them there at his damp cheeks. It was so strange. It was almost dream-like. I could not say anymore that it did happen because I did not trust my own state of mind.

I heard thunder roar in the skies and heavy rain hitting at the windows. I closed my eyes then and fell into deep sleep, oblivious to everything else but the musky saturation of wind and soil which enveloped me in all longing and goodness in this world.