All Comments on 'The Call Room'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A very nice story and an enjoyable read. You have created two likable characters that this reader was hoping would have a happy ending, which you duly delivered. Thank you for your time and efforts in sharing this delightful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What Alice Gee said. Definitely 5 stars. One hopes the visit with Evan, Emma, and the parents leads to some relaxing of any tension, and even long term friendships.

Holy cow! I just realized I was thinking of these characters as real. I guess that says something about your story telling skills. Very good.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

I was sorry for this story to end. I really enjoyed the characters (and hope that their future is gratifying!) ❤️

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 2 years ago

Trionyx this story is brilliant and really enjoyed reading and hope more is to come about these two love birds Amy and Bea loving couple and they took there time to be sure to love each other and cannot wait for more stories about these two brilliant thank you. xxxxx

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job creating the characters in a very unique situation, ending with a beautiful, loving relationship. Well done!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

I'm with all the others, a very likeable story. I like the line "Times like this you're not a doctor but a human..." A noble sentiment. It's a shame that a significant minority of doctors seem to forget this at times. And I hope that the indomitable Mrs Schmitt is at rest with her God and finding the friends she didn't have in life. Just a thought but maybe you could make this hospital the basis for a series of stories with different main characters. It's five stars from me.

onebuttplug4uonebuttplug4uabout 2 years ago

Hopefully you will continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it hope there's a part two.

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

A lovely story as usual, with lashings of humanity, empathy, and beautiful love for others. It’s hard not to like this couple of beautiful humans.

The only minor quibble I had was that the credit card solution seemed pretty obvious and it was hard to believe that Bea hadn’t already gone down that route. I think that it would be possible to drop that sub-plot completely from the story without too much work - she still has her student loans, after all.

medigeekmedigeekabout 2 years ago

Good story but I couldn't finish reading it. I'm a former ICU nurse and some of the scenes brought back memories I choose not to relive. Well done.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your writings nothing less than 5

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Time heals time let us find all kind of treasures and a kind of soulmate is such treasure …. What a cute lovely romantic tale ….. and absolutely well crafted, just fab

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹✨🌹

LowcountryLowcountry5 months ago

I’m enjoying reading your stories! I’m going down the list, one by one. Look, however, when someone starts a sentence with “look”, it feels like they are poking me in the chest with their index finger, like “Look, asshole….”. I know it’s just your style and that’s ok but I really don’t like it. Other than that I like what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yet another well crafted tale - and I love a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...