The Call Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, no, sorry. I've got an appointment this afternoon and the kids will be there. I guess it'll be four nights before I see you again."

"Can't wait."

"Me neither," she answered as she stretched down to slip on her shoes. A few seconds later she slipped out the door leaving Amy alone. Amy sat on the edge of the bed with her mind racing. Bea obviously liked Amy, liked her a lot and had for months. Yet she never pushed Amy and let things develop slowly. Well, the massages were special, but they had been sensual, not sexual. Amy had to admire Bea's obvious caution during those little massage sessions. Amy knew if it had been her massaging someone she was hot for, she'd have shown way less restraint.

Up on the ward, work resumed as usual but Amy had slept well in the arms of her...well, what was Bea, anyway? Girlfriend? Plaything? Lover? Whatever their relationship might be called, Amy had slept in her arms and was excited to know there was someone special in her life. That feeling made her spirits soar and her good mood was even noticed by the head nurse Christine.

"Gosh, Amy, you look like a new person."

"Oh, I do? Well, thanks. I got a full night of sleep last night and it can make all the difference in the world."

"Yeah, but I've seen you well rested before and you've never had such a smile on your face. You almost look like someone," she said before leaning close to Amy and whispering, "like someone who got lucky." Christine smiled at Amy's slight blushing.

"I did not get laid last night, I was on call, after all, nor any time since I started here, so you can put that idea to rest."

"Yeah, maybe, but you sure are cute when you blush," chuckled Christine, "There must be someone who's caught your eye."

"Oh, look, Dr. Andrews is here. Gotta go on rounds," said Amy, relieved she had a legitimate escape from Christine's prying.

-----

Over the next month Bea snuck into Amy's call room three more times. They relaxed together, talked quietly, kissed a bit and slept whenever Amy's duties let her. Once she was called out and left Bea alone for several hours but by the time Amy got back to the room, Bea was gone. A sticky note with the letters XOXOXO was stuck on Amy's computer screen. Amy smiled and hid the note in her purse before she went back up to rounds.

In spite of their growing closeness, the two found it extremely difficult to get together outside of the hospital. Their schedules seemed to have been designed by evil forces determined to keep them apart and even their days off didn't match. Bea would go home in the early morning and sleep until mid-afternoon. After that she was to be available for the kids when they got home from school. She sometimes helped them with homework but their parents mainly wanted someone responsible to be around. Once the adults came home, she could take off, but being on night shift meant she couldn't do much before she went in to work. And of course, she was not allowed to have visitors.

Bea became a bit bolder as time went on and asked Amy to text her when Amy was alone in the call room. Bea would go downstairs and quietly knock on the door for Amy to let her in. Although the rooms were mostly soundproof, the two always whispered or spoke in soft voices so others in their nearby call rooms wouldn't hear them. They slept together, arms around each other, whenever Amy was not upstairs.

After several nights together the two met again but fairly early in the evening. They sat together on the bed, each reading a book, but both enjoying the closeness. Amy's book was actually a bit of a risqué novel and at one point, the hero bedding the heroine was described in rather graphic terms. Amy found herself getting turned on. Her nipples were beading under her bra and she felt moisture collecting below. As she was reading the section, she absentmindedly reached up and lightly rubbed her breast.

"Can I help you with that?" teased Bea.

"Oh, sorry."

"No need to be sorry. Good book?"

"Yeah, pretty racy scene right here."

"Uh-huh. What?"

"The rich prince finally bedded the lovely chambermaid who is actually a princess from a nearby kingdom, though no one knows it yet except for the king who snuck her away from her evil step-mother when she was an infant."

"Crazy plot, huh? I know I wouldn't be turned on by that sex scene between them, but I get it you are. Have you ever read lesbian romance novels?"

"Can't say that I have. Got any?"

"Yeah. I'll bring you a couple. You might even like them."

"I know what I'd really like. I'd like a kiss."

"We can arrange that," Bea answered as she neared her lips to Amy's. Previously the two had kissed mainly as they were in bed and going to sleep or in the morning upon awaking. Because of her turned-on state, Amy was far more aggressive. She rolled over on top of Bea, pinning her to the bed as she attacked Bea's lips. The scene in the book and the wonderful kisses drove Amy's excitement even higher and she involuntarily found herself rubbing her crotch on Bea's thigh. She suddenly wanted so much more she reached down, pulled her top off and looked down at Bea. Seeing Bea's sly smile, Amy reached around, unsnapped her strap and, as if by magnetism, let her nipple drop to Bea's lips. She felt Bea's tongue drag across first one then the other exposed nipple.

"Oooh, nice," whispered Amy, "But we probably should stop."

"Uh-uh, you taste too good."

"Your tongue feels good, too."

Bea wriggled around and raised herself above Amy. "Uh, glad it does," Bea answered as she sat up and pulled her top and bra before stretching down over Amy.

"Hey," whimpered Amy, "I can't kiss yours from here."

"OK, but I'm taking care of you first." Bea dropped her lips back to Amy's nipples as her own breasts barely touched Amy's tummy. In no time at all, Amy was moaning softly, pulling Bea's head tighter, forcing more contact.

Bea quickly realized Amy liked her nipples to be sucked and sucked rather hard. She would take a nipple, lightly bite it with lip-covered teeth and apply suction while teasing with the tongue tip. Amy held one arm around Bea's back and one around her head, forcing the contact to be stronger. Amy's mind was racing as she rapidly became more and more excited. She had always enjoyed nipple stimulation but here it was wildly better and more exciting than she had ever experienced before. Had it been too long since she'd had sex with anyone other than her fingers or was it more? Was she more bisexual than she had ever imagined? Or was it Bea? These questions kept running around and around in her mind before she found herself racing towards an orgasm. As Bea went to switch sides, Amy held firm while softly muttering 'Uh-uh' right before she began to writhe and jerk under her. Soft guttural grunts were all Bea heard; grunts which were clearly attempts at keeping quiet. Eventually Amy relaxed, lifted Bea's head from the chest and looked at her lover.

"You just made me come," she softly snickered, "Amazing!"

"I guess you, uh, liked it?"

"Loved it. I wanted so much to cry out but, you know, not a good idea here."

"Nope, it's not."

"Whew. That was unexpected and...fast! I don't think I've ever come so fast before."

"Well, glad you liked it, but once I saw those unbelievably cute nipples, I had to have them."

"Maybe I should have yours. Interested?" After Bea's nod, Amy suggested she get on top. She stretched out and lowered her head to Bea's smaller breasts, breasts which were amazingly cute and stood proudly on her chest.

"They're so damn sexy," whispered Amy as she lowered her lips to Bea. After not more than twenty seconds of wonderful licking, Amy was startled by her phone ringing. She quickly rolled over and grabbed the phone.

"Yes?"

"Five seventeen, huh. Name?"

"Chest pain? Pretty bad?"

"Make sure he's on oxygen, give him a nitro and I'll be up in a few minutes," she said as she pulled on her bra and scrub top. "Raincheck?" she smiled wistfully at Bea.

"Any time. Now go! I'll be up there in five minutes."

Upstairs she found her intern doing a great job in assessing and treating the patient, a fellow about sixty who was complaining of chest pain. All involved agreed he should be moved to the ICU and it took two hours to get him stabilized. By then it was nearly morning and when she returned to the call room, she knew Bea wasn't there as she too had been at the patient's bedside. All Amy found in the room was another sticky note with a similar message, but this one had an added emoticon. XOXOXO :(

-----

Four nights later they met at lunch and sat at a small, remote table. At first they chatted about a couple of mutual patients and plans for their therapy. After a brief pause, Bea looked right at Amy and said quietly, "I'd like to pick up where we left off the other morning. You?"

"Umm-hmm. Yeah."

"You busy tonight?"

"Nope."

"Can I come by?"

"Could we get together at my place sometime?"

"I could try, but with these weird landlords, well, they seem to be real conservative and don't want me to have a life of my own. Getting out for the night probably won't work, especially when I'm there through their late dinner and have to get ready for work and leave by ten."

"Shit! You're a grown woman and you should be able to do what you want on your own time. Why do you put up with it? It's almost like you're a servant, or something."

"Yeah, but remember, they are helping me get out from this huge debt. My rent is zero and I can roll that money into the loans. I don't want to lose that. And I respect that they want me to be a good role model for the kids. I think any sniff of lesbianism and I could be booted. And they're great kids, too. I like 'em. A lot."

"Yeah, I get it. OK. Come on by in an hour or so."

That, however, was not possible. They had three admissions, two quite sick ones, and both Bea and Amy were up and busy for the rest of the night.

-----

It was much less busy four nights later when Amy was again on call. By midnight she had reviewed all the charts and told the intern to 'hold down the fort' and call if she needed to. Amy headed downstairs. Shortly after getting to the call room, there was a soft knocking on the door. Bea stood there smiling and holding a small bag.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure! Please."

"Looks like it's the 'Q' word up there. Thought I'd drop by."

"Glad you did," answered Amy as she gave a big hug and reached up for a kiss. "Mmm, I've missed that."

"Me, too. Want another?"

"Mmm-hmm. I do."

A few seconds later Amy gently pulled Bea down to the bed and stretched out over her. "I think I owe you one," she giggled.

"Amy, no one owes anyone anything."

"Are you turning me down?" came the sly-grinned response.

"No, I'm not turning you down. Maybe someday you can have fun and take control, but for now I just want you in my arms."

They cuddled for a while, kissing and gently hugging and rubbing each other's back. Once they 'came up for air,' Bea said, "Mmm. Nice. Here, sit up. Off with the top."

"Sounds to me like you're being kinda bossy right now," giggled Amy softly.

"Yup. And the bra. Off with it."

"K."

"Now the pants."

"Bea, you sure? I thought it was your turn."

"Yes, I've been wanting to do this forever and I'm sure, at least I hope, I can finish the job tonight," she whispered as she untied the cloth string and shimmied the scrub bottoms and panties down Amy's legs.

"Take your top off."

"Why?"

"I wanna feel you, too!"

Bea sat up, pulled her top off and unsnapped the bra, revealing her small, firm boobs. Amy reached up and stroked a nipple lightly. Bea whispered softly, "Nice, but I want to do you, OK?"

"If you insist," came the soft chuckling.

Bea began with Amy's lips, teasing, licking and even sucking them between her own. She let her tongue gently probe into Amy's mouth, dancing and flirting with Amy's tongue. Soft kisses were followed by deeper ones. After several minutes of oral teasing, Bea turned her attention to the neck. Soft little smacks were laid up and down Amy's neck with tiny nibbles in between. Amy shivered most when the kisses reached behind the ears.

"Like?"

"Mmm-hmm," she sighed.

"Good, I'll know to come back there sometime." While her lips were busy on Amy's neck, Bea's right hand was gently trailing up and down the torso, skirting around the nipples, teasing even more, driving Amy's lust-meter into the red zone. At one point Amy even grabbed Bea's hand and held it still on her breast, but Bea pulled it free whispering, "Impatient, aren't you?"

"Yes, dammit. You're sadistic!"

"Nope. Not painful and you'll get yours, I promise." The kissing resumed and slowly her lips drifted down to Amy's breasts. Amy's mind went into overdrive anticipating those soft kisses on the nipples, but Bea drew out the teasing even more by kissing around the nipples, licking the breasts but avoiding the tiny, beads in the middle. As before, a hand was exploring further below with fingers lightly stroking the lower belly and slowly parting the hair. Just when Amy thought the fingers had reached the promised land, Bea's hand slid off to one side and stroked slowly down one thigh and up the other. The combined effects of the oral teasing around the nipples and the manual teasing below drove Amy into a frustration like she had never experienced before. Sure, some of her partners in the past were too quick, leaving her unsatisfied, but this teasing was purposeful, intentional and so, so much more exciting.

"God, you're mean," came the whispered complaint.

"Only if I don't deliver, and Girl, I plan on delivering," came the soft voice right next to the right nipple. Finally,finally came some relief with the lips slowly dragging across the right nipple. Amy was so sensitized she swore she could feel every tiny little bump on the tongue as it slid over the nipple.

"Aaaah, yessss," she hissed softly.

"Again?"

"Pleeease!"

"Maybe," came the soft voice right as the tongue made a second and a third trip across the waiting nipple. Suction was gently applied as the nipple was pulled into Bea's mouth, next came a playful little bite, driving Amy further and further into the realm of extreme sexual excitement. She kept her eyes tightly closed as vivid images played across her mind. Soft little grunts escaped her lips with each breath, grunts which became a long, pleasing sigh as Bea's fingers finally parted the hair, slid down to the moisture before gently rubbing over the pearl.

"Oh, God, yeesss," she whispered again. Bea continued to tease, lick and suck on Amy's left nipple while she stroked Amy's clit with increasing vigor. Amy absentmindedly rubbed the right nipple until Bea moved her hand aside with her mouth and began to attack it. Amy's excitement continued to increase until she was on the verge of a world-class climax when the phone rang! Amy pushed Bea's head away and grabbed Bea's hand to stop the clitoral stimulation.

"Dr. Swanson," she answered in a somewhat breathless manner.

"I see. What are the sats?"

"Ninety percent. Kind of low for him, right?"

"Well, what was it an hour ago? Yes, I'll wait."

"So, it was ninety-five percent and now it's lower. Have you listened to the lungs?"

"Good. So, he sounds wet. What are his ins and outs?"

"For the last shift he's received over a liter in and hasn't peed at all, right?"

"Definitely wet. What is his IV rate?"

"A hundred and twenty-five an hour?! That's way more than an older guy with heart disease needs. You need to cap the IV. Now, what do you want to give him?"

"Good idea. Forty of Lasix IV should do the trick. Slip in a Foley catheter so we can watch the urine output closely. Now you stay in the room and monitor him and the sats and if anything turns sour, call me right back and I'll come on up. Got it?"

"Good."

Amy hung up the phone and looked at Bea. "Sorry for the interruption, but it was a reasonable call."

"Do you need to go up there?"

"No, she's a great intern and gave me decent info. She'll call if anything goes TU."

"Uh, did it break the mood?"

"A little, maybe, but I think I could get back there pretty quick."

"You sure it's OK not to go up and check on him?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Look, I trust her and if I'm needed up there, she'll call or the nurses will. Come here, give me a hug."

"'K. Just making me nervous."

"Bea, look at me in the eye. I would never, ever put a person's life at risk for something like this here. Trust me on this. Never!"

"OK. Uh, where were we?"

"I seem to remember your mouth on my nip and your finger on the little man in the boat."

"How about I switch? Mouth on clit and hand on nip?"

"Twist my arm," giggled Amy softly as she lay back down and gently spread her legs.

Bea slid down the narrow bed, dropped her knees onto the floor and dipped her head between the waiting thighs. Her tongue slowly slid up between the waiting lips, picking up the pungent salty-sweet nectar and dragging it to Amy's clit. When the tongue tip hit the clit, Amy let out a soft, long sigh of satisfaction. Bea began to more assertively attack the clit with firm swipes of her tongue. Her hand, which had been barely teasing the nipple, moved down and its fingers slowly teased open the labia before Bea slipped them inside. Slowly they were pumped in and out as the tongue action stimulated Amy more and more.

Soft groans were all that was heard as Bea did everything she could to stimulate Amy as much as possible. She curled her fingers inside the vagina to stimulate the G-spot to Amy's obvious delight. Bea could sense Amy was tightening up, breathing in short little gasps, arching her torso. Bea hoped her lover could climax soon as she loved giving pleasure almost more than receiving it. It was such a wonderful sensation to be in control of another's response and to watch and hear her climax. And on that night, Bea was not disappointed.

With what little conscious thought left in her mind, Amy grabbed the corner of a pillow, shoved it into her mouth and bit down to prevent herself from moaning too loudly while explosion hit. Waves of intense pleasure coursed through her body as she climaxed wildly, far better than anything she could recall. At one point she almost felt like she was outside of her body looking down and watching herself climax, a sensation which made the whole orgasm seem even more intense than ever. Eventually she slid down from that wonderful peak, slid her hand over Bea's head and whispered, "Enough, please."

Bea lay there with her mouth near Amy's cleft as she smiled to herself. She had taken her lover to new heights and hoped, no, she knew, this was the beginning of something wonderful. She had wanted Amy ever since they had met and now it seemed possible they could be together.

"Hey, that was, uh, well, that was fantastic," murmured Amy.

"Glad you liked it."

"Liked it? No, loved it!"

"You kept pretty quiet."

"Well, I had to. Didn't want the guys in the next rooms to hear me."

"Good. Glad we weren't interrupted again."

"Me, too," she answered as the phone rang again.

"Yes?"

"Doing a bit better?"

"The Lasix won't work immediately, so don't be too impatient."

"Hey, why don't I come up and check on him with you?"

"OK, I'll be up in five."

She turned to Bea and whispered she needed to go up and check on things, apologizing for the interruption. Bea reassured her and suggested she could go up as well to check on the oxygen delivery. Amy left first a few minutes later after getting dressed followed five minutes later by Bea who had remembered to wash her face and hands.

The patient was actually doing well and Amy reassured both the patient and the intern of this before heading back downstairs. Bea remained at the bedside a bit longer before going to her office and then again back downstairs. Her soft knock was met with a sleepy-eyed Amy opening the door. Once they were together, they hugged and stretched out on the bed.