All Comments on 'The Calling'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

5 stars

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story

There was so much detail and history that I assume you have made the trip yourself. As always I enjoyed your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An OK

, but highly implausible tale, hardly fitting for an erotic writing site. Also, it would have been far better if the author had restrained himself from the political comments made which indicated his extremely flawed understanding of the geopolitical situation. I would suggest sticking to fairy tale romance without the harsh reality of war, oppression, occupation and multi faceted terrorism as a wise career move. Still contains an element of entertainment though.

LindaBeversLindaBeversover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

I feel I understand some of the bible stories better.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5***** but...

The travelogue was interesting, but I felt like skimming allot of it to try and follow the story. The story seemed quite obvious in the eventual but meandering conclusion. But

I love a happy ending and am glad that I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Exceptional. I have been to many of the sites described here, and this story brought back great memories. I even had a minor religious experience at one of these myself. Most of all, Scripture is dealt with accurately and in context. Thank you very much!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
An

ambitious undertaking. Well done. Interesting making him a dim reflection of Christ. One should not take this as orthodox theology but as a fascinating and very original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Enjoyed it

What more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. The history. The passion. The eroticism. Combined with spirituality was very comforting. Tonight I have been troubled by world developments. I found your story quite soothing. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
330 Followers
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.

SIMILAR Stories