The Cam-Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked back to where the chairs were, she passed over a floor vent and discovered that having a bald pussy felt very nice when the air blew up her skirt. She paused briefly, and then her outer lips spread apart and the air blew across the moisture inside. She had never walked around without panties on before and it was an exhilarating experience. She found that Elida was waiting for her when she returned to her chair. Daisy was still sitting in front of her computer, though it was off. She had the removable appliance in her hand and the rest of her braces were on full display between her smiling lips.

There was another chair waiting beside the two that Daisy had provided for the fairies, and Sparkle floated into it from behind the computer just as Sebille returned. When they were all seated again, Elida said, "I asked Sparkle to join us so that we can try to figure out how to remove your braces before we leave. She has a theory that sounds plausible."

Sparkle took over. "Remember how you were angry when you put braces on your victims and couldn't do it when you were happy? I think that a similar thing is happening here. Do you remember what you were doing right before you accidentally put the braces on yourself? It might help if you gave me as much detail as possible."

Sebille started telling about how she had started the bidding war by making the first request, then watching as the other bids had come in. When she got to the part about creating the bubble so that she could see what the different configurations looked like on Elida's image, and how Elida had put in a bid, then been embarrassed by it, Sparkle glanced at Elida, but didn't say anything.

When she finished her story, Sparkle waited a few seconds, then asked, "Can I see the images that you have stored? I think that Elida might want to see them as well."

Sebille passed her tablet to Sparkle and waited as the two fairies both looked at the pictures. The grin on Sparkle's face kept getting bigger and more of her braces came into view. Elida's face became redder as they got closer to the end of the pictures, until the one showing her braces request appeared. Sparkle looked at Sebille, then at Elida and laughed. "I like what you picked, though I think Sebille's version is more interesting."

Then she turned to Sebille and asked, "I understand how you modified the images in the bubbles, but how did you end up wearing the braces? You're not allowed to use any braces magic without direct supervision, and Elida wasn't exactly supervising you, was she?"

Sebille's face turned a lovely shade of pink as she answered, "I didn't mean to. It just happened. I was using my right hand to make the changes to the images while my left hand was trying to satisfy the itch between my legs. After I opened the second bubble, I was distracted by what I was seeing and started using my left hand to make the changes instead. I tried to remove the braces when Elida showed me what I did, but nothing worked."

Sparkle snapped her fingers and a box appeared beside her chair. "I have a pretty good idea of what has happened. Remember how angry you were when you were putting braces on people? After we talked to you and calmed you down, you weren't able to do it again until you were slapped. Something similar is going on here."

She pointed at the box. "I'm sure you've heard rumours of the 'Cupid Division', or a version of the name. The rumours are most prevalent around Valentine's Day. Nobody has been able to prove that it exists. I received this box just before I left, with a note telling me that the contents should help solve my problem. I don't know where it came from or what is inside."

Sparkle twisted the latch and the lid lifted slightly. Another piece of paper slid out and she read it, then handed it to Elida, along with the box. "It looks as if this is for you. I think you are about to get some 'hands-on' experience."

As Elida read the sheet, her blush came back. Then she placed the sheet face down on her lap and twisted the latch in the opposite direction. There was a faint hiss of air as a piston pushed the lid open, revealing a velvet-lined tray holding a silk blindfold. She handed it to Sebille with the instruction to put it on.

Sparkle picked up her tablet and set it to record a video of what was happening, then said, "I think we should move to Daisy's bed for the next part of this. I don't think she would mind us using it."

Princess Sebille wobbled a little as she stood and tried to walk in her high-heels while blindfolded, so Elida took her hand and guided her. Sparkle followed them, carrying the box, which she placed within easy reach once Sebille was laying comfortably on the bed. With a wave of her hand, a tripod appeared, which she attached her tablet to, then picked up Elida's tablet and set it to record video as well. If things went wrong, she wanted proof of what had happened, and if things went right, she definitely wanted to have a record of it so that she could enjoy it again.

Chapter 5

As Sebille settled into position on the bed, she felt the breeze from the fan blow under her skirt and against her naked pussy. The absence of hair, combined with having just removed it for the first time in her life, excited her again and she let her legs spread a bit more than was proper for a Princess. With the blindfold covering her eyes, she didn't see Sparkle and Elida watching what she was doing, nor did she see the tablet on the tripod capturing everything that was happening.

Sparkle had positioned it at the foot of the bed with the knowledge that it would be capturing something that didn't happen very often. With the second tablet, she was capturing close-ups and alternate angles of what was happening.

Elida positioned herself beside Sebille on the bed and moved the top tray in the box to the side, allowing her access to the next tray. Whoever had put together the contents of the box had access to far more information than the fairies did, because there were two pieces of silk rope just the right length to reach the cast-iron headboard of Daisy's bed. After clipping the ropes to the uprights, she clicked the padded handcuffs around Sebille's wrists.

When she felt the handcuffs lock around her wrists, Sebille tried to bring her arms down, but found that, while the ropes weren't tight, they effectively prevented her hands from getting any lower than the middle of her chest without her head bumping against the headboard. When she realized that she was trapped there, she let her hands rest on her chest, and found that the ropes were the right length for her to touch her breasts. They weren't very big, and she hoped that they would still get bigger, but they were quite sensitive. She had always thought that her nipples were a bit too big for the size of her breasts, but would look perfect on breasts that were one or two cup sizes bigger. They also had an embarrassing tendency to poke through her bras when she got excited, which she could feel that they were.

Sparkle captured everything on the tablet that she had in her hands, moving to the side and staying out of the range of the tablet on the tripod. She watched as Elida removed the next items from the box and set them beside Princess Sebille. Whoever had packed the box had prepared everything they might need.

Elida rechecked the instructions on the sheet of paper, then picked up the feathers and began to stroke them up and down the outside of Princess Sebille's stock-clad legs from her knees to the hem of her skirt, gradually including the bottom and tops as well. Sebille reacted by bending her legs and drawing her knees up to try and get away from the unexpected sensation. Following the instructions on the sheet, Elida increased the area she was stroking to include the exposed area on the back of Sebille's legs, stopping just where the stockings ended and bare skin started.

When Sebille raised her knees, her skirt slid along her stockings and came to rest at the top of her thighs. She was too distracted by everything to realize that Elida and Sparkle could see her naked pussy. It also put her in the correct position for the next set of instructions.

Elida stroked the feathers from Sebille's knees, along the inside of her legs and directly onto the exposed part of her pussy. Sebille reacted by lifting her hips to try and get away, but only managed to give Elida access to the rest of her pussy. It also caused her outer lips to spread open slightly. The sudden move caused the pressure of the feathers to increase and one slipped between her pussy lips. It also startled Elida and she pulled back, drawing the feather between Sebille's lips.

The moan that came from Princess Sebille was the signal that Elida was to move on to the next item in the box. She picked up the bar with the cuffs on the ends and locked them around Sebille's ankles, then sat back as she squirmed in her new restraints. There were two more ropes with hooks on the ends, which she attached to the footboard of the bed. The instructions said that they could be left unconnected to the bar unless they were needed. Elida thought it was a bit vague as to what was meant by 'needed', but since Sebille didn't seem to be trying to get out of her restraints, she left the ropes off, ready for use.

Things were happening far faster than Sebille was ready for, and it was having a very pleasurable effect on her. The itch between her legs had gotten stronger, and she kept trying to get her left hand close enough to do something about it. Every time that she attempted to reach down, her hand was stopped by the handcuff and rubbed against her nipple, which just kept getting harder each time it happened. She was content to let her right hand rest on her chest and had it cupped over her breast, with her thumb on the nipple.

The addition of the cuffs on her ankles had brought the itch to a new level. She tried moving her legs to different positions, attempting to find one that helped to reduce the itch, finally settling with her knees bent and her heels on the bed. Her shoes were too tall for her toes to touch the bed, which didn't matter because they had more than enough support. As she settled into position, she realized that Elida was gradually putting her into bondage. It had started when the braces had appeared on her teeth, then the blindfold had been added to deprive her of her sight, followed by being handcuffed to the headboard so that she was limited in how far she could move, and now, her legs were shackled to the bar, preventing her from closing her legs completely. And not only was she allowing it..., she was enjoying it.

Elida watched as Sparkle moved around, staying where the tablet wouldn't see her, and captured additional video from different angles. The light kept glinting and flashing off of her braces that her smile revealed every time that one of the lights in the room was angled just right. She looked back at Sebille and saw the same look on her face, along with a much more metallic smile.

All of the changes in position had caused the Princess's skirt to bunch up around her hips and her shaved pussy was on full display. The way that she had her knees bent and heels on the bed without putting her knees together put her in the ideal position for the next object on the list. Elida wasn't sure how much success she would have with it, but she had followed the instructions so far and things had been fine. She opened the tube and spread some of the gel on the slim tapered object the size of her pinkie, then put a blob on the end and placed it between Sebille's ass cheeks. Other than a wiggle to raise her butt a little, Sebille didn't move. It took a while, and some more gel, to get it in all the way to the ring at the end.

The instructions were very specific on how to use the next object. Elida was to rub it up and down between Sebille's lips, but not to go higher. There were little ridges around it and she was to go one ridge deeper each time Sebille moaned loudly, until she felt resistance, then wait until Sebille pushed against it. When she did, Elida was to push it in halfway and hold it there.

When Sparkle saw Elida get to the first ridge, she framed the shot so that both of Sebille's thighs were visible along with Elida's hand and waited. The moment came when Sebille's hips jerked, and more than half of the ridges disappeared between her lips because she kept pushing against it.

There was only one object left from the box. It looked like a tube of lipstick and had soft little bristles sticking out of one end. Elida followed the directions by rubbing the bristles where Sebille's pussy lips came together at the top. When the bristles touched her skin, all three devices began to hum. The moans coming from Sebille quickly included squeals, grunts and phrases in the 'old tongue'. Elida had a hard time keeping the tube in place because of how Sebille's hips moved around, but each time that she lost contact and the devices turned off, Sebille spread her legs and waited.

Sparkle and Elida both missed seeing the fingers on Sebille's left hand stroke and squeeze her firm left nipple, though they did see a puddle form on the towel underneath her hips before she gave one last long squeal as she passed out with a huge smile on her lips and her tongue resting between the face-bow and the archwire full of metal bands no longer attached to her teeth.

12